Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 9 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Mat 05/01/19, 09:28 pm

Kalyan couldn't say for sure he would have punched Balthazar, but he appreciated what he said. Indeed, this friendship was important for him too. "You're really a great guy, I think I won't regret to try. Except if you bring me to McDonalds" he added, joking

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 9 Empty Re: 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you

Post by Gravirei 05/01/19, 09:44 pm

"How crass-! I would never take a date at McDonald's! Not even my worst enemy, actually", Balthazar exclaimed, feigning a scandalized expression. His smile told that he was joking, though. "We can go wherever you like. I don't think I would mind, with you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/01/19, 09:54 pm

"Eeeh I dunno, I prefer to let you decide to be honest" Kalyan confessed, looking a bit embarrassed. "...I never went on a date, so I wouldn't know where to go"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/01/19, 10:04 pm

"Ooh, well then! I'll bring you someplace fun", Balthazar exclaimed. "How weird - you're very handsome. I don't understand how nobody ever invited you out on a date." He smiled, a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Do you like bowling?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/01/19, 10:07 pm

"I love that and it's not that nobody invited me, I just never said yes before" Kalyan said with a smirk. Well he had to be interested to go on a date, and never before that night, he had been interested in someone

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/01/19, 10:14 pm

Balthazar blinked. Then smirked as well, raising a brow. "Oh~ well, now I am so flattered I don't know what to say", he purred. "Can't believe I'll have everyone in the campus be jealous of me and my luck." Truth is he was really feeling so glad about that piece of news, and it could be easily read on his face. "Well it's settled then. I'll be taking you out to dinner, and then we'll go bowling. We'll message a bit about it!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/01/19, 09:12 pm

"That seems perfect to me ~ And people won't be jealous of me, dude. You're hella popular, aren't you aware of that?" Balthazar was indeed able to seduce girls, boys, teachers... His devilish charm was striking almost everywhere

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 09:37 pm

Balthazar laughed. Yes, even the way he laughed held a bit of his devilish charm. Undoubtedly, some of Lucien's mannerisms had rubbed off on him, even though he couldn't really notice that. "It seems to me that it's you here, who is not aware of his popularity", he teased Kalyan. "Have you ever noticed how everyone just stares at you with their jaws on the ground?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/01/19, 09:41 pm

"No because usually I don't care" Kalyan replied happily. "I just care about your opinion. The others don't stand a chance"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 10:07 pm

"... oh, my. Are you aware about just how cute that sounded?" Balthazar dramatically brought a hand over his heart. "You basically just told me I am the only one you'd listen to. If that isn't the nicest thing anybody ever told me, I don't know what it is!" He smiled broadly. "Is that a love declaration?", he teased him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/01/19, 10:29 pm

"Not now, but who knows" Kalyan sticked his tongue out, in playful mode too. Well Balthazar was not the only one allowed to tease people

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 10:35 pm

Balthazar smiled broadly at Kalyan, betraying his giddiness. "Cute", he cooed, before leaning in to actually kiss his cheek. Well. He wasn't able to resist in the end. What can you do, right?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/01/19, 09:12 pm

And Kalyan blushed a bit, taken by surprise. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't even fake to be angry! "I...I'm not cute, you said I'm very manly" ** BAF **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 09:17 pm

"But you are! One thing doesn't exclude the other, you know", Balthazar observed with a smirk. "You are very cute and also very manly. That's why you are exactly my type~" 2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 9 Star3BAM2 - Why do you you know what I'm done with you - Page 9 Star3

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/01/19, 09:48 pm

"I will make you regret to think I'm cute" Kalyan grumbled.

And I suggest to jump at another time

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum