Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 13 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 07:02 pm

"Yes," Michael answered proudly.
"Dad's a Democrat. They sometimes argue a lot," Castiel added, although he was sure Dean knew. He hated dinners during which his mom or Michael brought up politics on the table.
"Oh, it's gentle arguments. We're mostly confronting ideas," Michael replied with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 07:06 pm

Dean let out a soft, polite "Aah, I see", nodding slightly. "Of course, gentle arguments - I can't really see anyone getting into real fights at family dinners about politics", he said, letting out a short, unsincere laugh. "Confronting ideas is always nice, though. I just love debates." More like he loved to put obnoxious assholes into their rightful place. He smiled at Michael again. "Well. Good luck for your elections, then."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 07:13 pm

"Thank you," Michael answered, still proud. He gave his phone a look, though, and stood up. "Unfortunately, lads, I'll have to go. Amelia's waiting for me. I will come and fetch you at 7 next Friday, Cassie."
Castiel sighed. He hated when Michael - or Lucien, or his mother - called him Cassie. "Sure. I'll, uh. Text you by then. To confirm it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 07:24 pm

"Well, goodbye then, Michael!", Dean exclaimed as he stood up to follow Michael to the door. He really wanted to shut it behind him. That would have been very satisfying. "I guess we'll see each other soon then. Have a safe trip, and all that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 07:30 pm

"Thank you," Michael said, a bit suspicious since Dean seemed so eager to have him go. "Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, Cassie," he told his younger brother. And he evidently took all the time in the world to walk to the door.
"Of course," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly. "But I should be fine, don't worry. See you soon." And, after a few more uncomfortable seconds, Michael finally went away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 07:35 pm

When the door was finally - finally - closed, Dean took a long sigh, resting his forehead against the wood for a second. Then he slowly turned to Castiel, straightened up and assumed the same expression Michael had for that whole, uncomfortable visit. "Oh, by the way, Castiel", he started, with that very same obnoxious tone the other man had, "did I tell you I can now fit three whole broomsticks up my ass? Mommy is so proud of me, I almost beat Uncle Zachariah's record! Isn't that just marvelous, lads?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 07:38 pm

"..." Castiel burst out into uncontrollable laughter, so hard he actually tried to stifle it by going to the living-room, by fear Michael could hear that. But after all of that tension, a good laugh was all he needed!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 08:00 pm

Dean smiled brightly, happy to have been able to make Castiel laugh. After all, that visit had been pretty stressful! He followed him to the bedroom. "I know, I know, my inpression skills are just out of this planet. But, c'mon, seriously - who speaks like that? God, he's such a fucking asshole!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 08:10 pm

Castiel kept on laughing. "I- I can't really say that. I mean, he's been supporting me through other stuff, but I have to admit that yes, he's thinking to high of himself since he left the house." Which was a polite way for him to rank Michael to at least "one and a half" brooms in the ass.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 08:15 pm

Dean shook his head. "You're too kind for your own good - and really, you don't have to keep your opinions at bay so much just because he is your brother. Hell, I do like my brother, but that doesn't prevent me from calling him a giant goddamn nerd." He flopped back on the couch again, splaying himself on the seat. "So you... will call your mother?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 08:23 pm

Castiel took a deep breath. "I... don't know. I don't know how to tell her you're coming without making it sound weird- you don't mind me bringing you along?" Come to think of it, he hadn't really asked Dean about his own opinion on the matter!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 08:37 pm

"There's no way I am dumping you into that hellpit all alone", Dean answered right away, with no hesitation. "I've been at your side your whole life, and that means I know how it is around that place. How it makes you feel. And if I have to lie to your family's face and pretend I am a friend from the fucking Church group, I will." He was willing to do anything for Castiel. And that much was clear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 08:41 pm

Castiel ended up smiling fondly at Dean. "Thank you. It means a lot to me, Dean." He hesitated a bit, as if to add something more, but instead he just gathered the coffee cups.

In the middle of the next week, after an evening during which Castiel and Dean had discussed about the terrible road trip they would endure with Michael, Bobby himself appeared in the living-room, freezing time for just a moment, safe for Dean and him. Dean, who was probably slumping on his couch/bed at that moment.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 09:10 pm

Dean, who was totally slumping on the couch, suddenly got up, feeling that someone he knew was in that room right now. And when he saw that Castiel was not moving, he understood. He turned to Bobby, and smiled brightly at him. "Hey, Bobby", he greeted him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 09:28 pm

"You idjit," Bobby sighed, before he threw keys at Dean. "I won't lecture you about the fact that you shouldn't be there given that you're demoted, since you've already been punished more than enough.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 09:39 pm

"Wait, what are those-" Dean grabbed the keys before they could hit his face, then blinked at Bobby. Before sheepishly scratching his neck, avoiding his father's gaze. "Listen, you know I couldn't leave him alone- and wait, what do you mean I've been punished enough", he added quickly, looking back at him. "Does my demotion have to do with my loss of powers, and my human needs?" But, knowing Bobby, he wouldn't have gotten an answer to that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 09:49 pm

Bobby looked at Dean for a good long while, and sighed. "It doesn't have anything to do with that. But you're turning human, Dean. And it's high time you find out why." He then pointed at the keys he had thrown at him. "There's a parking place coming with Castiel's apartment. You'll find an old friend there."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 09:52 pm

Dean frowned, finding himself at loss about what to do with that information. But, as said, he would probably not get any better answer to any other questions. He just raised a brow, looking confused at the car keys, before lifting his gaze to at least thank Bobby.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 09:56 pm

Bobby's face finally lit up with a soft smile. "Take care, son. I'll see you again soon." His gaze was filled with so much fatherly tenderness anyone would have bet that Dean was his actual son. He did love him as if he were.
And, in a blink, he was gone, and time resumed, with Castiel sighing on the couch, his eyes closed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 10:05 pm

Dean blinked, then smiled softly, when the time had resumed. He looked down at the keys he was holding, murmuring "Thank you, dad." Then he turned towards Castiel, his face lit up with a bright smile. "Good news. We don't have to get into an uncomfortably long trip with Michael anymore!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 10:10 pm

Castiel blinked in return. "Wait. How? You had an idea on how to get there on our own?" Of course, he hadn't followed a single piece of what he and Bobby might have said to each other, and had not yet registered the newfound keys in Dean's hand.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 10:18 pm

Dean grinned. Then he showed off the keys to Castiel, making them dangle from his fingers. "We might or might have not had some help from... up above. I now have a shining new car, parked down in your apartment's parking."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/09/18, 10:33 pm

"... When?" was all that Castiel was about to word out at first, completely amazed at the thought. "I mean- did your brother stop by and I didn't see him?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/09/18, 10:43 pm

Dean shook his head, his grin getting even wider and brighter. "Not him. Bobby - dad. Dad passed by." He looked down at the keys again, his smile growing softer. Yes, his dad. The only man he'd gladly call his father.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 08:43 am

"... You mean God?!" Castiel's eyes widened, and he almost felt offended at the thought that God himself was there, but then- "I... suppose he never shows himself to humans," Castiel said, with a smile. "Did he say anything else?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum