-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 12 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 12:12 pm

Hanakael shifted on the mattress to be at eye-level with Crowly once more, with his hand resting on his hip, in a loving, yet kind of possessive way.

"... Eileen come on," Sam protested with a smile, shaking his head. "I don't have the bigger chest."
"Speaking of circumference and the amont of flesh and skin on your pectorals, you do," Castiel replied with a pokerface. "but if we are strictly speaking about a female's breast, Eileen has no present competition, of course."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 12 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 12:34 pm

Crowley threw him a seductive smirk, and bit his lower lip, focusing on Hanakael's own mouth. He leant in, capturing his soulmate's chin in between his fingers to crush their mouths together in a fiery, passionate kiss.

"See? I am right", Dean said proudly. Even if he was visibly keeping himself from laughing. "Thank you for proving my point, Cas", he said, looking down to Mira. "Did you hear that, Mira? Next time, when you're hungry, I'll take you to uncle Sammy. You ok with that?", he asked jokingly.
Eileen just gazed at Sam, laughing silently. Always with love, of course!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 12:42 pm

Hanakael readily kissed him back, deepening the kiss as soon as he could. He was glad to know he had pleased his soulmate.

Mira, who was still holding firmly the fabric of Dean's shirt with her tiny fists, looked back intensely at her daddy, as if she tried to fully understand him. Then she began to suck on his shirt once more.
Sam laughed back, and served lunch for everyone, because, kind as he was, he had doubled the quantities for his brother and Castiel, who sometimes barely had time to eat when looking out after Mira.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 01:39 pm

Crowley greedily sucked on his soulmate's tongue, pulling on his hair and scratching his back. "You're so good with me, Hana", he whispered against his lips. "I wonder. What could I possibly do to show you how... appreciative I am", he added, mouth trailing to Hanakael's neck and gently nibbling on the skin.

Dean just rolled his eyes, but let Mira do whatever she wanted. He gladly accepted the lunch - he was actually pretty hungry - and started eating right away as if he had been touched by Famine. Yes, it wasn't that good of a show.
Eileen thanked Sam with a smile, and a kiss on the cheek. You know, her way to say sorry for saying he had big boobs. Even if it was true.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 01:48 pm

Hanakael shivered, and smiled back, as he pressed his own, half-clothed body against Crowley's. "You know I like it when you take me. Claim me as yours," he whispered into his soulmate's ear.

Sam pecked Eileen's lips back, with still that smile, and ate quietly with his family. He was happy, and so was everyone else !
After a while, though, Mira did let go of her daddy's shirt, and called "Da!" as she tried to reach for food in Dean's plate.
Reported daughter in the kitchen caught trying to steal Dean Winchester's food call 911
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 02:46 pm

Crowley hid a smirk against his soulmate's neck. "I guess you deserve that", he whispered. Then, suddenly, he pushed hard against Hanakael's chest, and climbed on top of him. He grinned down at him, a predatory glint in his eyes. "And I guess I could make an exception, and ignore the fact you just gave an order to your King", he whispered, literally ripping his pants open and away. "Seen as you still are my own Prince." He dipped down and started kissing and licking his chest.

Dean laughed. "Woah, woah there! That's a capital crime, stealing daddy's food", he reproached Mira, keeping her away from it. "You are still too small of a bean to eat beef." He leant down to kiss her forehead, and poked ner nose.
Call 911 and arrest her for being too damn cute for this world, that's the real crime

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 02:55 pm

Hanakael chuckled, and sighed with delight as he ran a hand through Crowley's hair. "My apologies, my King," he whispered, looking fondly at the demon with half-lidded eyes.

Mira looked downright offended. "Da!" she protested, trying to steal some potatoes this time.
Castiel held back a smile. "Perhaps she wants to try out some solid food. At what age are human babies supposed to eat those?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 03:34 pm

Crowley Flicked his tongue on a nipple, and smiled up at his soulmate. He hooked his thumbs in the hem of hHanakael's underwear, and held his gaze, licking his lips slowly while he pulled them down, and down. He leant down to kiss the hardened skin, licking lightly at the tip as he reached for the bedside table and the bottle of lube.

Dean scratched his head, still keeping Mira away from his plate. "I don't know. After the milk, I remember reading about homogenized stuff, and after one year or so, following the kid's wishes, start to introduce solid food.... that's for human kids. But nephilims? No idea!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 03:55 pm

Hanakael shivered at the smile Crowley shot at him, and let out a low, lustful sigh when he felt both his mouth and his tongue on his sensitive skin. He even cursed out in his mothertongue as he tightened his hand into the demon's hair, without pushing or pulling at it.

"You should try mashed potatoes and vegetables now," Sam said, as he looked curiously at Mira. "I think she might be ready for it. Well, at least she seems like she wants to try something else than milk."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 04:16 pm

Crowley kissed his soulmate's length one more time before sitting up and popping the bottle open, pouring some lubricant on his fingers. He rubbed them together to warm it up, and brought his hand down, to lightly massage the sensitive skin around Hanakael's entrance - after getting back to his length with that wicked mouth of his, of course.

Dean frowned slightly, still wondering about it, but in the end he shrugged, and reached for a spoon. He mashed a bit of potatoes with the back of it, gently made Mira sit up in his arms a bit, and offered her some of that purea.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 07:29 pm

Hanakael bit back a moan when he felt Crowley teasing him in such a sweet way. "Are you sure I'm worthy of such dedication... my King?" His was was a mere whisper, filled with fondness.

Mira happily opened her mouth and tried to it it, a bit sloppily, and she did it!
"... I don't know what is more amazing: the fact that she is ready for half-solid food or the fact that you shared your plate with a girl," Sam said, on a playful tone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 08:14 pm

Crowley smiled up at him. "My darling, sweet Hana", he purred, kissing his navel almost reverently, "you are the only one worth of my utmost adoration and dedication." He looked up at him, eyes half-lidded, as he entered him slowly with two fingers. "Never doubt your worth, darling, as you've had the King kneeling in front of you." And indeed he was kneeling in between Hanakael's legs, leaning down to lick his length from the base all the way to the tip, painfully slow.

Dean snorted, getting another bit of mashed potatoes to feed Mira. "She is my girl. She has special permission", he proclaimed pridefully. Eileen laughed, and then gazed at Castiel. "He is such a dork", she signed to him, "but he is so cute with your daughter."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 09:24 pm

Hanakael's mouth opened in a low, filthy moan. He almost closed his eyes, but stopped at the very last moment. He couldn't allow himself to miss the glorious sight of Crowley kneeling between his legs and pleasuring him with his mouth.

Mira munched happily on her potatoes, as if to prove Sam that yes, she fully understood how much of a special snowflake she was!!
Castiel smiled back at Eileen. "I agree," he sighed. "He is a good father. I'm happy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 09:37 pm

Crowley shivered, awfully pleased by that moan. He kept on pleasing Hanakael with his tongue and mouth, kissing, licking and sucking on his lenght while he worked him open with his fingers. He probed and scissored them, sometimes brushing against the prostate, in a sort of cruel game of denial.

Dean smiled happily down at his daughter, and kept on slowly feeding her his potatoes, after mashing them carefully. "We should buy more mashed stuff for babies from now on, apparently", he reflected out loud, once he had finished to give Mira his food. "She'll probably need meat and stuff soon."
Eileen's smile grew softer. "And you are a good father too, Castiel."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 09:49 pm

Although Hanakael was always up for sweet torture, he ended up grunting with frustration, shifting his hips a bit. "Crowley, please," he half sighed-half moaned, trying to get more actual friction on that sweet spot of his.

Castiel sheepishly smiled back at Eileen and signed a "thank you", before he turned to Dean. "Maybe we should go out to buy her some, then."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 09:59 pm

And Crowley, finding himself wishing for more soon enough, complied, finally grinding his fingers against that sensitive spot. He actually squeezed in a third finger in the meanwhile, and swallowed down Hanakael's length completely. If he had to pass to the next level, better doing it well.

Dean hummed an agreement, before eating the rest of the dish himself. Because that was still his dish. And he doubted Mira could eat roastbeef. Yet. "Yeah. When should we go?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 10:04 pm

Hanakael let out a cry of pleasure when Crowley finally moved on to then next level, and didn't hold back the moans that followed. Even though soon after, he felt compelled to protest. "Crowley, I- I fear I might come if you keep up-"

"I was thinking this afternoon, maybe after her nap, so we could go for a walk just the three of us afterwards," Castiel said, with a fond smile. "Besides, Hannah, a friend of mine, said she wanted to meet her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 10:25 pm

Crowley, hearing that plea, mercifully - or un-mercifully, maybe - stopped his ministrations, and retreated his fingers from his soulmate's opening. He sucked just a bit more on his length, and then lifted himself up, a filthy, satisfied smile on his lips. "And we can't have that before the main act now - can we, darling?", he purred, positioning himself. He lifted his knees gently and groaned loudly, eyes fluttering closed as he pushed himself into him. Not as gently. Crowley was made of contradictions.

Dean nodded distractly, before tilting his head in a silent question. "Hannah?", he repeated. He legitimately did not remember who she was, honestly. He had a feeling he had been jealous of her at a certain point...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/07/18, 10:40 pm

Hanakael cried out when he finally felt Crowley pressing himself inside of him, and bit his lower lip, trying to hold back a loud moan. When he managed to lay his eyes on the demon again, they were dark with lust. "I won't last long," he warned him.

"A dear friend of mine. We're close," Castiel explained, with a soft smile. "She's one of the few angels who still has a lot of faith and trust in me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/07/18, 10:54 pm

Crowley opened his eyes back again, gazing back at his soulmate with the same, savage need in his eyes. "Count two of them on that boat", he rasped out, before starting to push into Hanakael at a punishing pace. "You know what - do yell. Do moan, and scream, I don't care who hears it anymore - as long as those sounds belong to me. As long as what you scream is my name."

Dean nodded, thoughtfully. "Alright, we'll meet with her then", he answered with a smile. "Let's just hope no one else has the bright idea to follow her - I don't think a lot of people are fans of our little family."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/07/18, 08:21 pm

Hanakael held back a laugh, and arched his whole body as he moaned louder, and screamed Crowley's name every time he hit that sweet spot in him in the perfect way, not once caring about the consequences anymore.

"... Do you think it might be a trap?" Castiel looked down to Mira, a bit worried.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/07/18, 08:58 pm

Crowley cursed and growled - he was quite sure the name of God had slipped through his lips here or there, along with more curses and blasphemies. He et out filthy words laced with moans as he pounded into his soulmate. "Hana - almost there", he panted, latching one of his hands around his length. "Come for me."

Dean frowned. "I don't know", he admitted, looking at Mira too. "I am used to think in that direction. But, if you trust this angel, I guess we can give it a shot."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/07/18, 09:24 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, for it only took another thrust of Crowley inside of him before he came, his soulmate's name on his lips. He almost collapsed down onto the mattress, exhausted by that quick, rushed dance.

Castiel nodded. "We'll still be careful, though. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to Mira."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/07/18, 09:48 pm

Crowley gritted his teeth and came immediately after, with one last thrust inside his lover. He let out a moan, and then slowly pulled out and laid at Hanakael's side. A smile grew on his lips. "It gets better every time", he purred, looking at him with fondness.

Dean nodded back. "We will. Don't worry", he added, getting up from the table. "Well, I guess it's nap time for the little gremlin", he said. "I'll go with her. Do you guys need help with the table?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/07/18, 09:55 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle, and gently caressed the demon's cheek. "I love you," he whispered, with utmost fondness. "And I do agree."

"Nah, we'll take care of it," Sam replied with a smile, before he waved at Mira, who waved back, holding back a huge yawn.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next