Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 May - 23:21

"Shut your mouth", Dean answered out, loudly enough for his brother to hear that. Then he sighed, slumping against his chair. "Man, I'm full." He glanced at Castiel, looking at him for a bit before gently taking a hold of his hand. "You ok?", he asked, softly. "How's the grace-building coming up? Do you need to rest?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 May - 23:33

Castiel smiled softly. "I am fine, Dean. Don't worry." He leaned in closer to peck his lips. "It will build up slowly, but since it's partially made of my own grace, I can feel that my body is adapting to it."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 May - 23:38

Dean smiled. "Good. I'm glad to hear that. I was a bit afraid about how well it could work", he confessed. "Since it isn't pure grace, you know. But... yeah. Good", he repeated, leaning in to steal another kiss from Castiel. Then he leant back again, and cleared his throat. "So. Is it for my burger cooking abilities, that I am... more than husband material?", he asked a bit awkwardly. Yeah, he wasn't going to forget that.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 12:40

Castiel chuckled kindly. "During our... live roleplay session, some of Charlie's friends asked me if you were more of husband material or lover material. I asked for clarifications, of course." He licked his lips, looking down at his hands for a few seconds. "You're both and more, to me. I would give my life for you. You're everything a man or an angel could dream of."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 13:07

Dean just... stared at him. Welp. Welp, that... was so nicely unexpected that it had left him speechless. Damn it, now he was blushing - he just knew that, he could feel warmth spread all over his face. "... you sure know how to make someone feel special", he said, smile evident in his quiet voice. "I... hope you know I feel the same, Cas. You are so much more I could've ever hoped to find - hell, I'd die for you, and it still feels like it wouldn't be enough."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 13:38

Castiel shot him a bright, radiant smile. "I love you," he whispered, right before he leaned closer to Dean to kiss him again. And again.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 13:43

Dean kissed him back, again, and again still, murmuring his quietest "I love you too"s against the angel's lips. He cupped his face with his hands.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 18:45

In the end, when Sam came back frop his dishwashing, he saw them still kissing. He cleared his throat exaggerately. "Hey. Get a room," he teased them, as he grabbed his book back.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 19:17

Dean had barely noticed when his brother had entered the room - yes, he was that lost in Castiel's lips. When he heard that annoyingly familiar coughing noise he ended the kiss, turning to him. He scratched his head, a little embarrassed. "Well maybe we will", he answered with fake nonchalance, getting up from his chair. "By the way, when will you find yourself a girlfriend - boyfriend - whatever and get out a bit?", he added, glancing at the book as if it had personally offended him.

Last edited by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 19:37; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 19:23

Sam rolled his eyes. "Don't feel bad for me just because I'm still single. In fact, I'm better that way. My relationships usually have a quick, bad ending," he sighed.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 19:32

Dean rolled his eyes. "Right. Because mine usually end up so well", he replied, bitter sarcasm biting through his words. "I'm not saying you should go out and get married, but hell. Have some fun at least." Yeah, that was his big brother way to say 'Hey, I am worried'.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 20:45

Sam smiled kindly to Dean. "I'm having fun, don't worry," he said, showing his book. "Besides, i'm pretty sure one of your relationships is going pretty well," he said, as he looked at Castiel.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 20:49

Dean sighed. "What do I have to do with you", he said, in a purposefully dramatic way. Then he sniled to him. "Well, have fun then. Don't exaggerate", he added, before turning to Cas. "We go?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 20:57

Sam snorted, and went to his own room to finish his book. And maybe text an Irish girl a bit, if it was not too late wherever she might be right now.

Castiel nodded and stood up with Dean, taking his hand in his to go back to their room. Where there would probably be more kissing to be done.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 21:14

No, Eileen was not sleeping in that moment. She was lazying around in her motel room, in some city next to the West Coast, simply relaxing. She needed that. What should have been a regular salt-and-burn had evolved in an endless chase through the woods and her leg almost getting bitten off by a very hungry Ghoul. Just a normal day.

And indeed, there was a lot of kissing that needed to get done. As Dean had said some days before, they weren't doing that enough for his tastes. That's why as soon as Castiel had closed the door, he grabbed his face and pulled him in for a hungry, deep kiss.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 21:23

Sam merely texted her a "Still alive?" as a starter. It had escalated as their own private joke, since, well, they were both hunters, and risked their lives everyday on the job.

Castiel moaned against Dean's lips, and kissed him back soon after. He didn't even think when he slid his hands under Dean's shirt to push it away, nor when they wandered under his tee, caressing his abs.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 21:33

Eileen felt her phone buzzing - she had placed it on her belly, to be able to read without worrying about not answering a call. She put down her book and flipped the phone open. A smile blossomed on her lips. Of course it could only be Sam, who wrote her at that hour. She quickly typed an answer. "Maybe. Or maybe I am a Ghoul who stole Eileen's phone and identity. Take a guess."

Dean let out a moan too when he felt Castiel's hands wander over his stomach. He worked at his belt, to sneak underneath the angel's shirt and ghost his fingertips all over his back muscles, following each and every crease.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 21:46

"Quick question, then. What's your favourite LotR movie?" Sam's lips quirked into a smile, as he closed his book. He might not do a lot of reading that night.

Castiel sighed into the kiss, and moved his hands up, caressing Dean's torso before he moved them on his back again, keeping him close.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 22:00

Eileen snorted at the question. "You always make fun of me because I prefer The Return of the King to the Fellowship of the Ring. And you're a butt for that, by the way."

"Hmm", Dean hummed, briefly ending the kiss. "Get this off", he growled against, before getting back to try and devour Castiel's mouth, nipping and sucking on his lips like his life depended on it. Granted, maybe the fact that they had a broken hearted angel closed somewhere in the bunker made him a bit more desperate in fact.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 22:08

"It's the last one, of course it's going to be epic! The first one's more focused on ambiance," Sam replied with a smile, then added, "ok that makes you the real Eileen then. How are you?"

Castiel got the clue, yet had to end the kiss again to take Dean's T-shirt off. His own shirt followed soon after, and he wrapped his arms around the humain to keep him close as he found his lips again. Truth be told, he quite liked the fact that Dean was no longer acting shy in such moments.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 22:22

"Tired", Eileen answered, quite honestly. "Today was long and physically too engaging. But I am alive, so I guess I can't really complain. And what about you? Everything alright there?" She didn't directly ask about how things were going with Dean, but she was sure she didn't need to. Sam would have told her regardless.

Dean was someone who, as soon as he had experienced something, threw all fears to the wind and just went with the flow. Intimacy with Castiel wasn't any different. To be honest, it was intoxicating to him. He gently pushed the angel towards the bed, in a practiced move, still completely immersed into their kiss.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 22:35

"Quiet. We still haven't found anything about the mark." Sam didn't mention anything regarding the King of Hell's soulmate - he didn't want Eileen to have problems because of that. And, well, besides, his days were now dedicated to finding a cure to the mark of Cain, as his friend already knew.

Castiel allowed himself to fall down onto the bed, knowing that Dean would follow him soon after, to kiss him back some more. In the little time he had before that, he did manage to open his own pants.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 22:45

Eileen stared at the answer, quietly pondering over how heavy that situation had been on Sam. Of course she knew about those terrible weeks in which he didn't even know where Dean had ended up to. In her book, however, it was already good enough that they had found each other back. "It's a very ancient thing. It won't be easy. But I am sure there must be something. I'm looking around too. I'll let you know if I find anything", she typed. "What are you up to, right now?", she added then. Knowing him, he was probably reading.

But Dean didn't throw himself on him this time. He was still standing up, looking down at Castiel with lust clouding his eyes as his hands went for his pants. He popped the button open and got rid of them, kicking them away. He hooked his fingers in his underwear, but hesitated. He threw a questioning glance at the angel.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 22:53

Sam smiled when he saw Eileen's answers. "I was reading, even though Dean wished I went out and to have his conception of fun."

Castiel smiled at Dean, and nodded. "Please come," he breathed, voice heavy with lust. In fact, he wished they could one day do more than just touching. But he would feel terrible to stop Dean with that kind of pressuring thoughts right now.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 23:02

Eileen unconsciously smiled too. "You mean crash into a bar, get drunk and 'pick up chicks'? That's how he says it, right?", she replied. "He should know you're not really always in the mood by now. But I guess it's a man thing, to get worried for someone who doesn't get laid."

Dean threw him a smirk. He got rid of his underwear in a matter of seconds, letting it fall on the side. He dipped down to kiss Castiel's navel, tenderly. But he betrayed a certain... anxiety, actually. It was clear there was something going around in his brain as he was kissing his way up the angel's stomach.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next