Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 25 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 10:34 pm

Castiel moaned, and ended up shivering a lot more. He pressed himself harder and harder against Dean, before he suddenly broke their kiss to gasp for air, frowning slightly, as he rocked his hips one last time. A low, soft moan came passed his lips as he closed his eyes. He had not seen it coming.

No pun intended.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 25 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 07/04/18, 10:47 pm

Dean was suddenly confusedly aware of the fact that Castiel had stopped moving against him - and he certainly didn't wish to stop at that point, so he opened his mouth to ask a question. If words could even make sense in his puddle-like brain now. Then he squinted at his face, his moan made its way into his head, and all made sense. He could just stare at him now because, fuck. That was hot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 11:03 pm

Castiel bit his lower lip, feeling a tad self-conscious right now. Mostly uncomfortable in his pants, yet also a bit, well... lost. It did fell good when he had reached that sudden release, but, what now? And most importantly, he looked at Dean, a bit worried. "Did you...?" His eyes drifted downwards, as he tried to inch back, to get a proper look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/18, 11:16 pm

Dean felt a bit uncomfortable too now - he hadn't come, true, but all his blood was currently too busy rushing south, so he felt extremely light-headed. He awkwardly reached up for Castiel, kissing him a bit sloppily. "You should go take a shower and throw everything in the washing machine", he said with a smile, his voice low and rough. And sexy. He decided not to mention the still raging hard on he was sporting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 11:22 pm

Castiel felt guilty. A lot. "Not until I'm sure you're- feeling better as well," he whispered, still shivering, especially after he had heard that rough, sexy voice. "Please tell me what to do."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/18, 11:26 pm

Dean closed his eyes for a moment, biting his lip in thought. Then he sighed. "If you can... just, move again like you were, for a bit more?" It sounded like a question, but it was really more of a plea than anything else. Let's be honest, the fact that their groins were still pressed together didn't really help him climb down from his arousal.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 11:33 pm

Castiel nodded, and began to move again against Dean, a bit awkwardly at first. But he really wanted to help him to find his own release.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/18, 11:40 pm

Actually, to Dean's great embarrassment, it didn't last very long. Just a couple of thrusts, his hands gripped Castiel's shirt and he let out a strangled moan as he came hard, eyes tightly shut and mouth slightly agape, hips still moving shakily.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 11:44 pm

Castiel stopped moving when he felt that Dean had finally reached that sweet release. He still felt a bit awkward, yet strangely... happy. Proud, maybe? His brain was still a bit clouded with all those new things, so he did what seemed to be the most reasonnable thing to do in that moment: he hugged him tight.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/04/18, 11:52 pm

Dean breathed heavily on Castiel's neck, hugging him back as he tried to get down from the heights of his release. As soon as the dizziness and content wore off, he started to feel embarrassment creep up to him. He gave a small cough. "Ok. Uh... I think it is time to get a shower now." The situation in his pants was all but comfortable.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/04/18, 11:55 pm

Castiel let go of Dean, and awkwardly stood up. He hesitated, then offered him his hand to get up. "Do you wish to go first?" He asked him. Man. Why couldn't his sort-of-first-time with Dean go smoothly, like the time he lost his virginity?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 12:02 am

Because that's Dean Winchester you're talking about, Castiel. A Dean Winchester that has just only peeked out of the closet he's been hiding into for his whole life. You can't expect anything smooth this soon! Dean accepted Castiel's hand, straightening (haha, straight, got it) up. "You can go first", he offered, smiling a bit to him to reassure him there was nothing awkward about all that. Except... kind of.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:08 am

Castiel ended up nodding quietly, and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower.
While forgetting a set of clean clothes. Again. But maybe Dean would notice before the angel would walk back with nothing but the bathrobe on, looking like a confused pup?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 12:20 am

And this time Dean did notice, seeing the clean clothes still neatly folded on a nearby chair. He rolled his eyes, scoffing a bit, but smiling at the forgetfulness. Cas would have forgotten his own head if that was possible. He picked everything up and knocked on the bathroom door. "Cas! You forgot the clean stuff again!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:24 am

Castiel opened the bathroom door, a bit ashamed of himself. "Thank you," he mumbled, as he took the clean clothes. He did not notice that his bathrobe was definitely not closed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 12:30 am

Of course Dean's eyes had to fall there as he said "No problem", and of course he had to get his face flushed like a stupid highschooler who is seeing someone naked for the first time in his life. To his credit, it was kind of a first, and he did mantain his composure, managing to get back to look straight into Castiel's eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:33 am

Castiel stood there, a bit awkwardly. "I, uh. I will get dressed in the bedroom, if you wish to use the bathroom now." He was still oblivious regarding that bathrobe, though, and was ready to walk back to the bedroom while 95% naked! in the corridor! Where Sam could see him!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 12:39 am

Dean quickly shoved a hand in front of his face to stop him from doing that. "Cas. Golden rule. You don't go around naked in places where other people can see you. With other people, I clearly mean Sam", he said, almost sounding scandalized. He didn't say he couldn't be naked around him, though. "Get your underwear on first at least. Or... or close the bathrobe", he stuttered, glancing down once again - why had he even done that!!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:43 am

Castiel followed Dean's gaze. "Oh. I'm sorry," he answered a bit awkwardly. He laid his clothes down on the sink, closed his bathrobe, and took everything back as he walked passed Dean, clearing his throat. "I will wait for you in the bedroom."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 01:21 am

Dean shook his head. "Don't worry", he just told Castiel before patting his shoulder. "I'll see you there, then we'll go have breakfast. I'm sure you feel hungry by now?", he asked arching a brow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 10:58 am

"I do," Castiel replied, nodding softly. He then smiled briefly to Dean, and walked back to the bedroom, where he finally got dressed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 11:38 am

Dean took his shower rather quickly too, getting dressed in the bathroom to save up time. He walked back to his room then, knocking on the door. "Cas? Come, let's go have breakfast", he said, opening the door a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:00 pm

Castiel stood up from the bed, and walked to Dean. He was wearing a sweater vest over a T-shirt, and looked hella cute like this. "I'm ready," he said, as he looked up to Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/04/18, 12:19 pm

Dean had to forcefully bite his tongue not to say Castiel that yes he was terribly cute like that - can you even call a grown ass man cute? Is it legal? He smiled at him, casually draping his arm around his shoulders. "Good. Let's go", he said then, walking with the angel to the kitchen.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/04/18, 12:25 pm

Castiel walked close to Dean, actually enjoying that affectionate gesture.
In the kitchen, welcoming them was Sam, busy cooking waffles, and Charlie, who raised her arms in the air, shouting an excited "WOO-HOO" when she saw the two of them. "You go, Winchester," she said to Dean, with a wink.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum