"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 6 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 05:14 pm

Dean swallowed. "Yeah. Well, that's our Cas for you. Always appearing with no omens at all. Do you think he is going by Agent Spears this time?", he laughed, joking weakly as he joined Sam in the car and starting up the engine.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 6 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 05:22 pm

Sam held back a laugh. "Well. We're going to find out soon." He looked back at Dean, but then remained silent until they had reached the motel. He was the first to go to the reception and ask about the room where the man in the trench coat was staying, then joined Dean, to lead him to the door to Castiel's room.
Castiel, who was frowning slightly, wondering why his thread's color was fading. He did not remember right away that this meant Dean was coming close to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 05:42 pm

Dean followed his brother to Castiel's room, honestly not knowing how he'd have reacted upon seeing him again. After all, it had been months. He looked at his thread, the colour quickly disappearing as he stepped closer. His throat closed as he knocked on the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 05:49 pm

Castiel looked up, frowning slightly, and grabbed his angel blade as he carefully opened the door... then he relaxed a bit. "Sam. Dean."
"Cas, where have you been?" Sam pushed the door further open, as Castiel stepped on the side, to let them in. "Why don't you pick up the phone?!"
"... My phone died," Castiel poorly replied, after having shot a glance at Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 06:03 pm

Dean glanced at him too, following Sam in the room. He steeled himself, taking a deep breath. "We were worried, Cas. We didn't hear from you for months", he said, his voice getting a serious edge, finally managing to meet Castiel's eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 06:08 pm

"... I needed time to think," Castiel replied, looking at Dean straight in the eye.
"Think about what," asked Sam, highly suspicious. "I'm getting the feeling you were fleeing away from us, Cas."

The angel remained silent for a few more seconds, pressing his lips together. He looked down, trying to think of anything to say. Anything. "It's- personal."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 06:25 pm

Dean took another deep breath, his fist - the one his thread was latched on - was clenching and unclenching at his side. "You... still didn't need to get completely off the charts like that, man", he said, in a low voice. He had lost the count of how many times he had checked his phone in hope to see a lost call, a message, anything.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 06:37 pm

Castiel felt bitterness rising up in his stomach. "I couldn't face you. I still don't think I can. I'm sorry, you should go." He turned around, gathering his things.
"...Hold on, Sam said, frowning slightly, as he turned to Dean. "Did something happen last time?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 07:24 pm

Dean forcefully ignored his brother's question. He clenched his fists harder. The mixture of feeling he was getting from all of this made him feel sick, and he honestly disliked it. Was he angry, was he sad? He had no damn right of being mad at Cas for wanting to keep away from him anyway. "I think we should talk", he said instead.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 07:30 pm

Castiel's jaw tightened, but he nodded quietly. He looked at Sam, though, licking his lips. "I'm sorry, Sam, I- I need to talk to Dean. Alone."
Sam frowned even more, and looked at Dean in confusion. Then again, one approving look from his brother and he would get out of the room without asking any further question.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 07:41 pm

Dean nodded to his brother, trying to reassure him that everything was alright. That he didn't need to worry. Even if he knew that trying to hide his emotional state to Sam was damn near impossible. "It's alright, Sammy. I'll get back to you. I just have to discuss this with Cas, alone."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 07:51 pm

Sam nodded, and, after an awkward, quick smile, exited the room to go back to their own, alone.
Castiel ended up sitting on his bed, taking a deep breath as he looked at his hands, unsure how or where to start. After all, he had been running away for quite some time. Was there even anything appropriate to say?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 08:10 pm

Dean was looking down at his feet, seemingly very interested in the moquette that covered the floor. He waited a bit in silence. "Cas, I get why you wouldn't call", he said in the end, carefully. "The last time, I have been an ass about... this whole situation. And I am sorry."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 08:13 pm

"And I am sorry for not giving any news," Castiel sighed, as he looked up to Dean. He did seem a bit sad, but also like he felt guilty. "I- I should have been honest with you from the very beginning."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 08:23 pm

Dean felt a slight relief, which showed in his shoulders not being as tense as before now. He frowned a bit at his friend's words though. "You know you can be honest with me", he answered, doubtfully.

Last edited by Gravirei on 18/03/18, 08:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 08:28 pm

Castiel bit on his lips, looking away for a moment. "I'm not sure you'll like it, Dean," he said carefully, with his damn, sexy, low voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 08:41 pm

Dean crossed his arms, worry written all over his face. He suppressed a shiver - why was he shivering now? Weird. "Cas, whatever it is, it clearly isn't doing any good for you, keeping it for yourself. If I can help, I will, anyway I can", he insisted. "Besides, we're kinda in this together", he added, offering him an awkward smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 08:48 pm

Castiel looked at Dean fondly, even daring to let out a small, sad smile. He took a deep breath. "I know why the thread suddenly appeared, after all these years," he said, gesturing towards his left hand, where the thread was attached.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 08:55 pm

Dean blinked. "I remember you saying it happened naturally", he started, carefully. His eyes fell on his hand, as he lifted the finger the thread was tied to. "How did it happen then?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 09:06 pm

"It did happen naturally," Castiel confirmed him, then licked his lips nervously. "It happened because my affection for you had grown. A lot." He looked at Dean straight in the eye, with a bit of guilt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 09:18 pm

Dean opened his mouth, as if to say something. Then closed it. He seemed to try to process what Castiel had just told him, even if without much success. Then, finally, he opened his mouth again. "Your... affection", he repeated then. "Well, we... uh, we did get closer, over the years. You're the closest friend I have", he said then, trying to gauge on where his friend was headed with that. "But I guess that's not what you mean, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 09:25 pm

"I love you, Dean Winchester," Castiel finally admitted to him, a big, big knot forming in his throat, fearing his friend's answer. "It's because I was ready to welcome that thought that the thread appeared."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 09:33 pm

Dean stared at him, unblinking and frozen on the spot. He could feel his stomach dropping and then twisting painfully inside him, and he didn't know where to place what he was feeling. Castiel just said he loved him. Cas, his best friend, an angel, loved him. What the hell was going on? When he finally managed to speak again, the lump in his throat almost didn't make him recognize his own voice. "You... you never... said anything, before", he said stupidly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 09:43 pm

"I didn't know," Castiel replied, in honest truth. "I realized it when I had left. And I couldn't exactly bring myself to contact you just for that," he added, a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 09:48 pm

Dean couldn't help a small snort escaping him at that. That was just so him. "'Just for that'? You serious?", he started, then bit his lips to shut himself off. His friend had probably needed all his guts to tell him that. "Cas, this- This is kind of a big deal, you know", he added then, actually sounding a little pained.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum