-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Around the words 5 - Trials

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Around the words 5 - Trials - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the words 5 - Trials

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 08:28 pm

"Oh my God here they go. Oh my God, oh my God", Michela put her hoodie on too, so that now she looked like a scared cocoon with an umbrella. "Why are they even doing this! I didn't hear no mockery, for fuck's sake!" As a matter of fact, that was quite bugging her. She was starting to think that no matter what that guy would've said or done, he was already marked as scum. She straightened up, and got up too, to better see what was happening.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 09:00 pm

Rowan frowned when he saw Michela standing up, but he sent a signal to the mages, so that each of them threw a spell towards the young man. He placed his arm in front of him, by pure reflex.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 09:24 pm

Michela was hanging from the bars placed before her by now, which she guessed were meant to protect people from falling. "What the fuck man! What the fuck, just get away from there! Do you wanna DIE?", she yelled. She was seriously risking to fall by then, but she felt really involved.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 09:40 pm

The young man lifted his head to look at Michela, which caused him to get hit by an eletric spell, that sent him to the ground. He had apparently been awan to create some sort of shield around him before that, hence avoiding the fire and the ice.
"Stay put, woman", Rowan snarled. "Knights, kill him," he told his soldiers, who grabbed their swords and spears to walk towards the man.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 09:44 pm

Michela snarled angrily. "Oh no, he didn't just call me woman like a cranky old man from the old ages. He DID NOT-" She took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down, her hands balled in fists. 'His Majesty can eat my shoes. Who the hell does he think he is... !" Her thoughts went to Neos. If she picked a fight with the Prince, what would've become of him...? She bit her lower lip. All she could do for now was wait. She just hoped her instincts were in check.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 10:35 pm

Just as one of the knights was about to lay a death blow to the man, he suddenly got up and hit them to the belly, throwing them away from him. He stood up, and inhaled deeply.
"I want a fair trial, prince Rowan," he told in a loud voice, a bit shake-y due to the electric shock he had gotten earlier.
"As if I'd let you become a knight," the prince snarled, as he jumped into the arena himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 10:41 pm

Michela just COULDN'T keep herself from loudly protesting, even though she wasn't sure at all that they could hear her. "Excuse me a lot, why not? What did the guy do, if I can ask? Because I'm trying really hard to understand, but all I saw was someone trying to have a trial and getting attacked for no reason at all!" She tried to look in the mass of people assisting at the trials, wanting to individuate Neos' master, to understand. That whole thing was striking her a lot. She had lived too much to not recognize bullshit, when she saw some.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 11:05 pm

Sadly, NathaliƩ was nowhere to be seen yet, since she was busy preparing Neos for his own trial. But her interjection gave more strength to the young man, who straightened up.
"She's right, Rowan. Why don't you just tell everyone why you hate me so much ?"
"Because your father is the filthy Sorcerer who almost got us all killed," the prince barked at him, drawing his sword.
"Oh, really, now. I thought the only mistake he did was proving himself worthier of my mother than you," the man barked back. Then he looked towards the crowd. "My name is Aleister East, son of Patty East, former swordsmaster of this castle."
"SILENCE," Rowan barked as the audience started murmuring vividly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 11:13 pm

Michela sent out a "HA!" of joy and mockery. She was always happy to see a bully put in his rightful place. Especially when said bully was someone who held a certain position. Especially when said man called her 'woman'. "Oh God, is this REALLY what is it all about? This is really, how do I say, CHILDISH, your Highness!", she said, her voice having a sharp edge to it. At this point, everyone was murmuring and gossipying, so she felt a bit better about saying things out loud.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 11:21 pm

"How DARE-" Rowan began, but Michela had really gotten him mad. Wildly mad. He began to rush for her, his sword out, and Aleister followed him as soon as he understood what the prince had in his mind. "STAY UP !" he advised her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 11:25 pm

Michela jumped. High. Very high. And pretty far away, for what matters. She landed in the back rows, further than she could from the prince. Whoops. Maybe she had run her mouth too much. Well, guess truth hurts, huh. She would've preferred to not fight, but she bared her canines preventively, ready to defend herself, if she couldn't back off anymore.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/03/17, 11:48 am

Since Michela was so high up, the prince could not reach her. So instead, he turned around to lay a severe blow in Aleister's stomach. And, oddly enough, it caused a wave of shock to spread across the arena, at the young man's eyes flashed completely blue, emitting some sort of light.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/03/17, 01:24 pm

Michela gaped at that sudden wave of shock, her eyes widening at the sight of the man's eyes getting completely blue. She felt like something was going to be very wrong. "I think everyone should flee NOW, before everything goes downhill as I think it will!" She jumped back down. She had never been that worried before, and that's saying something. She was always scared of what she couldn't understand.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum