Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Around the words 4 - Neos' world

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 06:55 pm

Michela didn't take too long to come out of the bathroom. She stretched, letting out a pleased hum as she plopped down on one of the beds. "I feel so much better", she sighed happily. Maverick greeted her with a wave, not taking his eyes off from the only book he had taken away from his land.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 2 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 06:59 pm

"Sweety, that's not our bed," Neos said with a chuckle. "We'll be sleeping on the other one," he gently teased her. "Alright, I'm next for the shower. Later, everyone," he said as he went to wash himself.

"I feel quite at peace within these walls," Karl admitted as he kept looking around.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 07:19 pm

"Later!", she chirped, changing bed to flop on the other one instead. "Do you, Karl? I'll admit I feel nice too." She hummed, looking around. "It looks comfortable. And oddly familiar." Maverick hummed in agreement. "It is nice, yes. Very different from how I am used to live, but I could really get used to this!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 07:32 pm

Karl smiled fondly at Maverick. "I bet you'll enjoy the bed, once we'll be cleaned.

And how about we jump to the moment Maverick himself comes back from the bathroom and joins Karl in bed ? :3c
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 07:39 pm

Maverick felt warm and cozy after the shower, and he was more than happy to take his place under the covers, beside Karl. "Ahh, it feels so comfy!", he said. "Soft, but not too much", he commented, lying down.

Michela chuckled from the other bed. Well, that was cute.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 08:16 pm

"So, do you like beds ?" asked Karl with a chuckle as well.

Neos yawned and crawled under the blankets himself to meet with Michela, wrapping his arms around her. "Hello ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 08:29 pm

"Yep!" Maverick said merrily, laying on his side to look at Karl. He smiled. "I think I will like it here. And are you comfortable?"

"Hello yourself ~" Michela smiled to him, wrapping her arms around him too. She snuggled close to him, pecking his nose. "I take it you are happy to be back home, hm?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 19/02/17, 08:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 08:35 pm

"Very. I actually never slept in a bed like this either. I mean... I did, but I couldn't feel things," Karl told him with a bright smile.

"Yep. But I'll feel completely home tomorrow morning," Neos said with a soft sigh. "I mean, there's nothing better than a good breakfast!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 09:06 pm

Michela grinned. "Do they serve fresh young mage blood ~?", she joked, poking his cheek. "But I am glad for you. You seem way more relaxed here."

Maverick nodded, thoughtfully. "Because you were an robot before, right? You didn't have to eat, and sleeping was just a matter of a switch", he smiled. "I am curious, though. Did you feel emotions?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 09:15 pm

"I am. And... when I graduate, we - I mean, I'll get my own room. And you'll be welcome, of course," Neos whispered really low to her, a bit embarrassed.

"... I had emotions. But I didn't feel them", replied Karl with a soft smile. "I mean, I would feel glad, or disappointed, but I wouldn't get... this slight warmth in my chest." While speaking, he kept observing Maverick intensely, as if his curiousity about him was never satisfied.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 09:29 pm

Michela smiled, amused. "Why? Am I not welcome in this one?", she purred, kissing his cheek. "A room all for yourself sounds quite amazing, though."

Maverick nodded with a smile, looking away. He always felt slightly embarrassed when Karl stared at him like that. "And... do you, um, feel warmth in your chest about anything in particular?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 09:42 pm

Neos nodded, and gave her a bashful look. He knew what that sudden intimacy would perhaps mean for both of them. But he couldn't really talk about it, since they weren't alone.

"A lot of things, I think", replied Karl as he relaxed near him. "I can't put a name on everything, but I'll learn to with time," he whispered as he closed his eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 09:51 pm

Michela smiled to him. "Aren't you tired? Maybe we should sleep, since tomorrow you will meet with your master. You better meet him well rested!"

Maverick made a small yawn and closed his eyes too, curling up a bit on himself, mindful of not disturbing Karl while doing so. Beds were really something... He was already feeling sleepy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 10:03 pm

Neos smiled at her. "Yes. We should do that. Good night," he whispered then, as he gave her a soft kiss.

Karl snuggled a little closer to Maverick for warmth, then fell asleep really fast by his side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 10:14 pm

"Goodnight", she whispered then, kissing him back. She got in a comfortable position and, without leaving him, fell asleep almost immediately.

Maverick yelped silently at the sudden closeness, feeling a bit warmer than he should've. He closed his eyes though, managing to fall asleep anyway.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 10:37 pm

The next morning, Karl was still sleeping quietly, his arm around Maverick, when Neos woke up. He arched a brow when he saw them, rather... amused by the sight.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 10:54 pm

Michela woke up too, wondering what was Neos looking at to look that amused. She turned around... and couldn't help but suffocate a snicker at the sight.

And then it was Maverick's turn to wake up. And to get as red as a crab when he felt Karl's arm around him. He squeaked, and then looked at the other two. "What are you two staring at!", he hissed, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/17, 11:06 pm

"Something oddly cute," replied Neos with a smirk. "You know, you should have told me if you guys wanted some... privacy ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/17, 11:23 pm

Maverick's face colour was verging on purple right now. "It's- it's not like THAT!", he hissed again, trying to slowly get out of Karl's hold. Man, he really was a heavy sleeper wasn't he! Now, not that he wouldn't have liked it, if Karl was to show that kind of interest towards him, but- wait, that wasn't the moment to think that!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/17, 08:38 pm

Karl opened his eyes, and looked disoriented for the first few seconds, before he finally let go of Maverick, looking confused.

"Aaaw, ain't you cute," Neos teased again with a bright grin, before he went for his wardrobe, grabbing some clean clothes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/17, 08:46 pm

Maverick was still terribly red, even if Karl had let him go. He bit his lip, glared at Neos something fierce and murmured 'bathroom', before scrambling away as fast as he could.

Michela shook her head, a smile on her lips, before getting up and stretching with a satisfying hum. She grabbed some clean clothes from her bag. "Don't pester them too much, Neos", she said. "You have no idea how cute /you/ can be."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/17, 08:59 pm

Karl yawned, and took all of the time he had to stretch in bed, feeling rested, but also a bit lazy. Which was also new, to him!

"...What are you talking about," Neos whispered to her. "I'm not as... bashful as this. Am I."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/17, 09:10 pm

Maverick came put of the bathroom shortly after, his face clean and dressed up. Still a bit dark on his cheeks though.

Michela smirked. "Not as much as that, no. Still bashful though", she added, flicking a finger against his nose. Then she looked at her clothes with a critic eye, sighing. "I really need to buy new ones."

Last edited by Gravirei on 21/02/17, 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/17, 09:34 pm

Karl gave Maverick a tired smile. "You're up fast."

"I can take you to town today," Neos almost purred to her. "We could take a few hours to ourselves, today. I mean, there's no risk in splitting up."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/17, 09:38 pm

Maverick smiled a nervous smile at him. "A-ah, yes. You see, I wanted to occupy the bathroom first, before anyone could go. I am used to run to be first... Having nine brothers and all..."

Michela chuckled. "Wow, you're willing to take me shopping? You're one of a kind, aren't you." She pecked his nose. "First, your breakfast though. And you have to meet with your master, don't you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum