Destiny City - 1

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Destiny City - 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Destiny City - 1

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 08:24 pm

Maverius followed that finger with his gaze, blinking. Then he pouted slightly. "Hey, I have to eat, you know. And I am not a dirty thief who goes around taking whatever comes. People sell souls, and I take them. And you can't say people that sell their souls on purpose are good people, no?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 08:43 pm

"Oh that I don't care. Their choices, their problems ~"
And it was at that moment that a voice echoed in all the corridors and classrooms.

"Dear students of the A. Academia, welcome. Some of you may have noticed familiar faces among you: friends for the best, and sometimes enemies. Are you struggling not to fight? Please, don't restrain yourself. See, the A. Academia was born to help anyone with their goals. This is why each year, one wish will be granted to our best student: grades are counting, but also how close you can be to your true nature. Saviours, or seeds of Chaos, no discrimination here: be yourself, be free ~"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 08:56 pm

Maverius listened to that announcement, with an half concerned, half interested expression. "A wish, huh. All while encouraging people to fight each other. That's savage." He smiled. Well, if somebody died, he could always feast on the souls that were left. He rubbed his hands. Then he looked at Ysa. "What do you think of this? Honestly I am a bit concerned. Frontal fights are not what I excel at."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 09:03 pm

"I think I should have stayed at home..." Ysa frowned, a suspicious look on her face. "First, this voice... I think I know it. And second, it looks more and more like a trap."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 09:13 pm

"Well good thing I plan to hide and cover until everything is finished then!", Maverius said. Yes, he was that kind of person that let others slaughter each other, and then came out to take the lead. "But, you know this voice, you said? Maybe it is the principal..."
And in the meantime, in a dark spot of the hallway, a lone, black clad girl observed them, hair covering one eye.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 09:15 pm

"I am doubting of who but...." She glanced at him, quite amused. "I'm pretty sure you won't be able to escape lessons. And it could be really stupid lessons. For what I know, some are made for people of the same species. Like... Demons"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 09:19 pm

"Oh, I suspected that. But I am quite good at making others underestimate me, you know. And well, hiding and covering, isn't that what all regular high schoolers do, hoping everything ends soon?" Maverius smiled at Ysa, feeling a bit of a cold sweat. Someone was watching.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 09:23 pm

"According to my friend Tristan, highschool is such a relief after middle school that lot of students think it is the 'best part of their life'. Still according to him, the best part is to sleep until very late in a comfy bed. Do you also feel that quite annoying stare on our necks or is it just me?" She asked suddenly with a quite detached tone

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 09:36 pm

He snorted. "The best part? Really? I personally find the idea of school itself quite stressful. Middle school, high school, it's no different if you ask me. And yes. Yes I do and damn me it is uncomfortable." He looked around to spot the observer.
The girl emerged from her dark corner, short black hair with a purple strand, the face of someone who-
"Did you by any means came out of a goth magazine of the eighties?" Maverius couldn't keep it for himself. The girl flipped her hair with an irritated gesture. How dare he interrupt her dramatic entrance! "You foul hellish creature. At last I meet you", she said.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 09:40 pm

Ysa opened her eyes quite wide and pointed at the girl. "Greetins, Panda! We meet finally!" Yes it was a perfect time to quote Kung Fu panda, PLEASE!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 09:48 pm

Maverius snorted, hand over his mouth. That quote had been on spot. "Well, she does look like a panda, doesn't she", he whispered to Ysa, before crossing her arms on his chest. "Sorry, uh, I don't think I know who-"
"Silence, you demon!" The girl flipped her hair back again, glaring at Ysa with a grimace. "My name is Ebony Obscuria Black, and I am in this world with the sole purpose of stopping you, and avenge my family's death by the hands of your kind!"
"... girl, I don't even know you, let alone your family?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 09:54 pm

Ysa couldn't help herself, but burst out of laughter. She hold on the wall not to fall on the floor, because was this girl for real ?!

"Quite amazing to see a specimen of Mary-sue City, isn't it?" A mocking voice asked behind Maverius. A young man of his age, blond, with blond hair shaved on the side but not on the top, was standing here. He didn't bother to hide his horns, sign of his links to demons, nor his fangs, related to vampires

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 10:03 pm

Maverius was just speechless. He didn't know if he had to laugh, or to question that girl's sanity. Which was obviously non existing. He quickly looked behind him, startled to see that apparition. He observed the horns and the canines with a wary eye. "... aaah, so that's what is wrong with her!" He said, hitting his forehead. "Should've understood that by myself!"
Meanwhile, at the sight of another demon, Ebony had first made an overly exaggerated gasp, then, hand clutched over her chest, she started another monologue on how every demonic creature in the world would have died by her hand, because her soul was as dark as night and her suffering for her loss as deep as blah blah blah you know how it works.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 10:06 pm

Heldan - because it was him - glanced at the girl, really not interested. "Wow calm down, miss. I chose vampire's side, ok? I'm not here to hear about how demonic..." He snorted "... a demon can be. And if you want to meet a dark soul, I suggest the King of Hell"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 10:12 pm

Maverius pointed behind Ebony's shoulders, quickly preventing her from answering. "Look! Look, there are more demons, um, there, after this corridor", he said. The girl squinted in the same direction, then flipped her hair, and with an ominous "I'll be back for you" directed at Mavey, she disappeared. In the darkness. Because of. Reasons.
The demon shook his head. "Please tell me I just imagined that. That she isn't my antagonist. That I ate a rotten soul and it is giving me visions", he whined.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 10:17 pm

"Well you can still change antagonist if you want to" Heldan replied with a smile. "I was supposed to go after the girl of my brother. I found better."

Meanwhile, Ysa was still trying not to die, laughing too hard

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 10:21 pm

"Aah, I think I saw that one, yes. Hm, I will see how things go, then decide if I want to fight against Goth Madonna there", Maverius said grimly as he looked at the direction Ebony had disappeared. "But thanks for the suggestion, sir." Then he tapped on Ysa's shoulder. "Hello? Miss Dementia or whatever her name was is gone! You can stop!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 10:29 pm

"Don't ever... pronounce that name" Ysa wiped her tears. "I am regretting Clara, everytime someone is saying that name. It is very very dangerous"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 10:34 pm

"Oh you can swear I will never, ever say her name right. Did you hear it? How pretentious it was! And I thought my name was a bit too much. I will love it from now on!" Maverius sounded scandalized, but he chuckled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 10:56 pm

"Your name seems ok to me" Ysa shrugged, quite amused. "But well, we are no good judges, we are coming from weird towns! ... So it was... your nemesis?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 11:05 pm

"I guess...? Damn, I did remember she was a girl and had an absurd name, but... this is too much even for me." Maverius shook his head again. "I already know this will drive me nuts."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 11:10 pm

"And this is why you will become a villain" Ysa said with a very serious tone. "You will destroy all humankind because of her, because of how absurd it is"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 11:12 pm

"... you know, that sounds so absurd that I could believe it." Maverius said, looking at her with an amused smile. "But well. Who could blame me if I did. I mean, you've SEEN her!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/17, 11:19 pm

"I have to say that even living with Clara seems less a nightmare than that" Ysa confessed. "Well, I have to go to class. Do you have lesson of demonic demon? Because a demon has to be demonic, you heard her"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/17, 11:29 pm

"Ah, yes of course. You're right. I have to raise my... uh, demonic grades. To be more demonic. And stuff." Maverius rolled his eyes, still thinking of that stupid goth. "Well, I guess I'll see you later maybe?", he offered then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum