-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:29 pm

"Taking care of yourself is not girly." Mihawk shook his shoulders, his fingers running through Buggy's incredibly soft locks. "... it is very smooth. And the colour is quite... unusual", he murmured, shifting nearer to the other man, concentrated on the hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 07:35 pm

"Erh it's natural" Buggy scratched his nose by reflex, and looked at it with a sigh by the way. "Well I have an unusual... aspect. Though I saw worst." Trebol, for example. Or Diamante

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:41 pm

"I saw weirder." Mihawk stopped touching his hair and returned to a comfortable sitting position. "Gekko Moria for example. That is very weird. I clearly remember thinking 'What's this' when I first saw him. Or Doflamingo. I don't know if I am more weirded out by the fact that his mouth is larger than his face or by his non existing hairline." He sighed. His colleagues were really a bunch of strange people. "... and I like your hair colour."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 08:06 pm

Buggy shivered at such names... Gecko moria, the giant leek! And Doflamingo, the... "Doflamingo is the one walking like a crab, right?" It was the only detail he could remember! And he blushed a bit at the compliment, suddenly way aware that someone complimented him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 08:12 pm

"More like someone kicked really hard in the crotch." Mihawk shook the thought away with disgust: the last thing he wanted to think about was that man's crotch. He looked back at Buggy, squinting a bit at him. Then smirking. "I see a bit of red on your cheeks. Is that because of the cold, or because of something I said?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 08:22 pm

" !" Buggy touched his cheeks, surprised. "I'm sure it's the cold!" And he was trying his best to be convinced, because damn, he could feel a bit too hot now

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 08:30 pm

"The cold, hm?" He inched nearer, his shoulder brushing the other man's, one hand going to touch Buggy's red cheek. "Curious. You're quite hot here." Double meaning fully intended ( by me *GETS SLASHED* ).

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 08:50 pm

"... it could be because of alcohol, yeah" Buggy said in an attempt not to lose face. "Well you..your fingers are quite soft...I mean hot... I MEAN!" Why everything sounded dirty in his mind!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:01 pm

"You mean?" He was really near now, his knee brushing insistently against the other man's, his fingers cradling his chin, a wolfish smirk on his lips. "I'm quite curious of what you mean, you know." Oh, he was having fun.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 09:07 pm

"I mean they are long and hard and...." Oh god he was making the thing even worst, not able to find the right answer to be saved anymore. "A...and... wow it's hot, don't you think ?" He finally tried to escape with that question, every inch of skin that Mihawk was in contact with literally burning... and this strange warmth was definitly spreading in his legs, he was sure of that

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:24 pm

"Actually it is quite chilly. Though I wouldn't mind to find a place to get warm. Maybe..." Mihawk's mouth got near Buggy's ear as he murmured "... maybe with someone else." Was he really going to go full on flirting? Yes. Really? Absolutely. Why not, after all? He had come for company, and making that clown flustered was really making it worth it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 09:25 pm

Buggy got tote red, speechless for some seconds. Then... Then a voice in his mind told him 'Eh he is not talking about you, calm down' and made him able to answer. "I know a very good hotel, if you want? It's very comfy"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:40 pm

"Hm, I don't know. It depends on how comfortable the room is... and if you are coming with me." Mihawk was not one to back off from a challenge ( nor.from Buggy's ear ). And he had the feeling that to convince Buggy that he was talking about him would have been quite the challenge. He licked his lips. 'This will be fun.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 09:45 pm

"To check if the room is nice? Sure!" Buggy said with a quite innocent tone, getting up before giving his hand to Mihawk to help him. Indeed. The warlord would have lot of fun

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:53 pm

Mihawk accepted the hand, getting up. He didn't let go of it though. "Well then. Show me the way to this nice hotel."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 09:57 pm

Buggy blushed again but didn't dare to gain back his hand, nor to comment. He got stupid enough before with that hot, long, hard... And thinking of it made him think that another part of Mihawk could be defined like that. Well maybe not the... hard part. And with all those thoughts, he led them to the hotel. "...It's here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:00 pm

Mihawk critically looked up and down the structure he had been led to. "... yes, I suppose it is acceptable." He looked at Buggy, secretly pleased that he had not refused his hand. "Well, let's go in then."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 10:03 pm

"Ok !" Buggy came in, and went without hesitating to the room he booked. But it WAS a nice room, with even an outside bath. Well sometimes, the clown didn't hesitate to spend money to have the better. "...Wait, this is my room. Maybe you wanted yours"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:10 pm

"Oh, not at all. Yours is nice enough." Mihawk stepped in without any hint of insecurity, his hat coming off his hat and on a nearby piece of furniture. "You don't mind me me staying?" He looked back at Buggy, a glint in his eyes. "Even until late?" He stepped back to him, stopping right in front of the other man. "Even until... let's say... tomorrow morning?", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 10:12 pm

Buggy became quite nervous, not because of fear but because the strange warmth seemed to be back in his body. "I... No, not at all. You're.. quite pleasant to be with"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:24 pm

Mihawk smirked. Again. "Good." He brushed a finger against Buggy's cheek and stepped back, going to sit down on the bed. He made himself comfortable, crossed his legs, looking around to better admire the room, waiting for the clown to move from the spot he had froze onto.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 10:26 pm

And Buggy stood here a bit of time, before going forward and stop in front of the warlord. "Are you pleased by what you see ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:49 pm

"Yes..." Mihawk let his eyes wander around the room for another couple of seconds, observing the furniture, the walls, the roof... and then his guest, that was standing right before him. He smirked, flicking out his tongue to lick at his lower lip. "... quite."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/10/16, 11:05 pm

Buggy blushed a bit, quite certain he could not be mistaken this time. "I... Do I... look good, to you ? Really ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 11:29 pm

"And why exactly should I lie?" He leant back on his hands, lifting one of them up to study his nails. "Let me ask a question. Why do you think I am here in your room?" He looked at Buggy, then went back to his nails once again. "Better: why did you decide to let me in?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum