399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Show me the booty - Day 1

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me the booty - Day 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Show me the booty - Day 1

Post by Mat 10/02/16, 10:15 pm

"I don't know what you are talking about." Akainu grumbled. "Be more clear, Borsalino, since apparently I am so dense about that."

Fina didn't care of people watching at them. She was having fun, and it was enough for her. "Hmm I guess I won't surprise you if I tell you I like adventures ~ Since I'm a Marine."

"But the meeting was soooo boriiing" Buggy whined while sitting down. "And Akainu is sure a scary man. But the worst is, Doflamingo woke me up and I don't know what I did, but he looked offended. I don't want to die today !"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/16, 10:26 pm

"Just how clear do you want me to be, Sakazuki ? ~" His leg brushed slightly against his friend's. Was it an accident ? Was it on purpose ? He was looking straight to his eyes in the whole process, though.

"You know, counting deceased ones is called cheating," Doflamingo replied with a cheeky tone. Saying that Tsuru had no charm would have been lying thought, but really, she was nothing more than an annoying aunt to him. She has chased him down for several years before he became a warlord, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/16, 10:55 pm

Mihawk was listening, he really was. But truth was, he was also pretty busy in admiring that woman's strong features. Strong, but elegant, and pleasant. And well, she seemed to appreciate his good looks too. The Warlord smirked to himself. Well, maybe the situation could evolve in something interesting, after all. He nodded, looking straight in her eyes. "Of course, adventure novels. But don't those... glorify criminals? After all, there are a lot of adventure novels about pirates, murderers, thieves..." His foot brushed lightly against her leg. It could've passed out for an unintentional gesture. But the brushing, even if light, was quite... persistent. 'Let's see how she reacts.'

"Heh, they're all still quite alive, I can assure you." Tsuru was looking intently at Doflamingo's expression, as if trying to translate it. "But now, tell me. What is that interesting about that Buggy, that you want to have him so badly? Is he that good?" No one could hide things from Lady Tsuru. No one. Not even someone who hid his eyes behind those horrible sunglasses - my goodness were they horrible.

Jinbe chuckled. "Yes, these meetings are always pretty boring. You'd better get used to it." He tilted his head curiously. "I wonder what you did to piss him off that much... but well, that man is pretty strange. Who can tell, really." The fishman sighed, then rubbed his hands together. "At least the food is pretty good."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 10/02/16, 11:12 pm

"I don't want you to hide anything, if it's that you have in mind." Again, Akainu grumbled while looking straight at his colleague. He didn't mind the leg. He didn't understand it was a way to tell him 'I WANT YOU IN MY BED NOW'. But indeed, he shivered. Wait. What??

"Glorify criminals ? I guess it depends of what is a criminal for people..." She smiled at him, her eyes shining with pleasure. "I'm not as stiff as Akainu. I don't consider all pirates are evil... but don't tell him that, he would get mad at me ~" She didn't move her leg away, even when it seemed she realized his foot was here. She obviously didn't know if it was intentional or what... but it was pleasant, really pleasant. So she didn't try to back up, on the contrary

"This is the only reason why I'm here." Buggy nodded, convinced it was the best reason in the WORLD. "They sure know how to treat us, even if they see us as evil men or whatever!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/16, 11:21 pm

Oh, well. That was an open window if he ever saw one! Kizaru smiled to himself and gently pressed his leg against Akainu's. "Then let's continue with this topic after lunch, in your quarters. I'll give you a shoulder massage, and then tell you all about it once you'll feel relaxed. How about that ? ~"

Doflamingo snorted, and folded his arms. "What makes you think I'm interested in him ? I just enjoy to hear him squeak, that's it." Damn, it looked like Tsuru had all the skills of a really annoying mom. She had the sixth sense went it came to reading into his mind, sometimes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/16, 12:01 am

Mihawk chuckled, a deep sound that wasn't usual at all coming from him. "You can guess that I am not exactly in friendly terms with him. Although I can't say that I wouldn't like to be in more friendly terms with you, Miss." Since she wasn't opposing, he brushed his foot harder against her leg, slowly moving it up and down.

"Sure. Then why did you assume such a defensive position?" Tsuru mirrored his gesture, crossing her arms on her chest, making an annoyed expression, then smiling at him. Of course she was right. "As you made me notice a lot of times today, I am most certainly not born yesterday. So stop making up excuses."

Jinbe snorted. "Well, food is not the only reason for which we should be grateful to be Warlords. Being one it means protection, for example. And being recognized as fearful. Even if they think we're not better than dogs at their service..." He grumbled loudly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/02/16, 08:59 pm

Akainu arched a brow, quite curious about what Kizaru wanted to say to him. "In my quarters, not in the office? Eh. I guess we can take a break after lunch, you're right. Tsuru seems to handle Doflamingo pretty well."

Fina couldn't held back a shiver when she heard the man laughing. Was it possible to a simple sound to be so sexy? Seemed so! A slight red hue appeared on her cheeks as she seemed to understand the meaning of his words. But it was not embarrassment, not at all. "Really? It would be a great honor for me..." As she was saying that, she dared to bring her other foot to the warlord's leg, the one which was not... busy.

"Eeeh I'm just here for food and the fact I can be free from prison." Buggy shivered to the memory of Impel Down. "Well it's a pain to give them MY money, indeed." Aaah Buggy and money

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/16, 09:07 pm

"Perfect." Kizaru smiled, yet he was a bit nervous in that moment. That was it. He would either ruin his friendship with Akainu forever, or take it down to the next level. There was no retreat at that point. He took a deep breath and began eating, almost as casually as ever. He was really good at staying calm under any circumstances, anyway.

"I don't like my grandma to know what I like to do with my toys, mind you", replied Doflamingo with a cheeky smile once more. Maybe he still had a way to get out of this interview, if he managed to disgust her in some ways. He could at least try to.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/16, 09:42 pm

Mihawk straight up smiled at her - yes, he smiled too. Sometimes. It was rumored that whenever he smiled, somewhere in the world a pup died -, his other leg leaning into the soft touch of her foot. "Very well. But, we are here to eat, right?" He slightly lifted a hand, and a waitress came for them. "Yes, what can I do for you?" Mihawk looked at Fina, inviting her to order first with a gesture.

Tsuru snickered, covering her mouth with a hand not to laugh too much. "Grandma, huh? Does that mean I can hit you and scold you as much as a grandma would?" She quickly ordered something to drink to the waiter she had beckoned. "And please, sweetie. Are you afraid my poor old heart wouldn't take it? I assure you I am strong enough. I can bear your presence after all. That should say a lot."

"Heh, Impel Down is not nice, that's for sure. And honestly money is the last of my problems..." Jinbe sighed, scratching his head. "So, how come you were here today? Did you happen to be around?" Usually that was the reason for which a Warlord attended a meeting. It was a rare occurrence that someone heard of it and decided to go on his own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/02/16, 09:48 pm

It was a nice lunch. Akainu had to say the cook did his best to please them, and he was in a good mood - even if that was not shown on his face. Please. It's Akainu.

Fina smiled back at him, then ordered her meal. She waited for the warlord to do the same, playing with her foot against his leg. It was clear, even despite her shoe and his clothes, that the man was muscular. It was quite pleasant!

"Yeaah... Well I was also curious to come to be honest. It's my first meeting!" And it was quite something to be among all these great men without fearing for his life. ... Well almost. He glanced quickly at Doflamingo, but hopefully the man was with the other lady.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/16, 09:58 pm

Kizaru was always kind of slow at eating ; he liked to take his time to taste his meal whenever it was good. Yet, for once, he ate a bit faster, and took his remaining time to look at his friend, with his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

Doflamingo crossed his legs as he snorted. "I don't think a grandma should ask a man about the men or women he plans on spending a few nice hours with. If you catch my drift," he said quite nonchalently. Well it was almost common knowledge that he would screw anyone if he was in the mood for it, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/16, 10:26 pm

Mihawk ordered his meal and quickly dismissed the waitress, interested in going back to that little game of theirs. He noticed one of her hands was on the table, not too far from him. Very well. He rested one of his hands near hers, brushing against it. Looking at the glint in his eyes, anyone could've seen that he was doing that on purpose.

"Hm, whatever. It's not like you're going to have much luck, with that horrible attitude of yours." Tsuru crossed her legs too, her arms folded on her chest. "And your terrible posture. And your bad mouth. And your eyeblinding clothes. And your..." She squinted slightly, as if looking for something. "... and what is left of that bird nest that you call hair." She smirked.

"I can see that." Jinbe smiled. "But really, all the meetings are always the same. Especially now that Akainu has taken Sengoku's place as Fleet Admiral." He looked towards the man with distaste, then returning to Buggy. "Are you still worried that Doflamingo is going to chase you after lunch?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/02/16, 10:37 pm

Akainu finally noticed the admiral was looking at him. "... What? Do I have something on my cheek?"

"You're quite daring, mister Mihawk..." Fina whispered with a smile, not moving her hand away. "After all, we are not far away from my superior..." And it was clear she liked their game.

"Eeeh...No. Well. I run pretty fast you know !" Buggy was pretty proud of that skill. "But if you say all meetings are that boring, maybe I should leave soon in fact. Before he kills me with boredom!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/16, 10:52 pm

"Mh, no, not really ~ I was just daydreaming, I guess. But don't worry, take your time. I've got all mine." Kizaru smiled again and took his time to admire Akainu's features. Well, after all his friend might as well flee him starting from that very afternoon, he had to take whatever he could get.

Doflamingo just blandly laughed at that. Yet, his pride was deeply wounded. "So you think I can't get him on his knees for me ? You think he'd rather try to flee ? Is that a challenge, old witch?" He whispered as he leant over the table to look intensely at her. Well. From behind his glasses.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/16, 11:24 pm

"Hm, I know that." Mihawk quickly glanced at Akainu. Well the Fleet Admiral was too busy to notice whatever they were doing though. He returned his intense gaze on Fina, smirking lightly. "But, I thought you said that you liked adventures. Adventures are made of risks..." He took her hand in his, lifting it to his lips to kiss her knuckles, each one of them, slowly, looking straight in her eyes. "... am I not right, Miss Fina?"

"Take it as you want. Is too easy to have a coward like him to tremble and submit to you, or to make him flee. You wouldn't be able to properly seduce anyone, not even if you tried I'm afraid. Brat." Tsuru waved it away like she wasn't even interested in it.

"Heh, I don't think you should leave sooner than you're expected to. Marines tend to be pretty suspicious. They might think you fled away to meet up with some other pirates..." Jinbe distractedly ordered his meal, waiting for Buggy to do the same thing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 11/02/16, 11:44 pm

"I'm finished." Well Akainu was quite fast to eat. He didn't like to lose time, after all!

"Y... Yes..." Fina shivered, totally captivated by his eyes. "But this is thrilling. Exciting, indeed. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so... That is why I love adventures." She almost purred, still brushing his leg with her foot.

Buggy groaned. He ordered his meal too, though, as he was so hungry. "Do we have private rooms at least? Or do we have to come back to our ships at the end of the dayN"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/02/16, 09:00 pm

"Oh, we should go, then ~" Kizaru stood up and took his coat back onto his shoulder, then patiently waited for Akainu to lead the way. After all, they were going to his quarters, not to his office. It would have been rude of him to move forward.

"What if I could seduce him and prove it to you, would you admit I'm not just a helpless brat ?" Now that was a really funny challenge, for once. And he knew he could do it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/02/16, 10:09 pm

Mihawk chickled again. That woman sure had guts. He liked people like that: confident, not afraid of reacting. "Well then. I do believe you have your private quartiers, don't you, Colonel? But it would be rude of me to invite myself over." He purred back, letting go of her hand after one last kiss on her palm. "You really have wonderful hands."

"I'm afraid you will always be an helpless brat to me, dear." Tsuru laughed. "Leave him be. He looked too scared of you already, back during the meeting. And to scare him does not equal proper seduction."

"We do have private quarters. No one showed you?" Jinbe looked at him curiously. Everyone had been shown their rooms first thing first, as soon as they had landed there. Akainu didn't want anyone of them filthy pirates to go around scaring regular marines. Maybe Buggy was too busy trying to avoid Doflamingo...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/02/16, 10:15 pm

Akainu nodded, and led the way without thinking one second... it was maybe a trap!

"You're quite daring, mister." But Fina didn't look offended at all, more amused. "Alright, may I invite you for a drink, far away from annoying people ?"

"Eeeh no!" Buggy grumbled. "Well they were quite busy to stop Doflamingo to be annoying. He was manipulating some Marines to make them fight"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/02/16, 10:56 pm

Of course, Kizaru was being plain polite. He was not taking advantage of the situation to shamelessly gaze at his friend's back. Too bad that coat was hiding that fine booty of him, though. Sakazuki sure had a really, really nice one. The king of booties.
Maybe Kizaru was getting a little sidetracked with that thought. He did gain his senses back when he got to enter Akainu's private quarters though, and swiftly took off his coat to throw it on a hanger. "First things first : take place in your favourite seat, and I'll massage those tense shoulders for you ~"

"What if I could actually seduce him, though? I don't lack any skills, I could have him begging for me in a few days. " Doflamingo wasn't sure if it was a bet anymore, but oh would he love to try to seduce the clown.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/02/16, 11:21 pm

"I may be bold, but I see you're quite bold yourself. And I hope you don't mind me accepting your kind invitation." Mihawk leant back on his seat. "First we should eat, though." He saw Akainu and Kizaru leaving, and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Tsuru waved it off, too busy in receiving her meal fom a waiter to actually bother to answer him. "It looks like Hawkeyes has already stole one of your preys, though. I don't know if you hold so many chances with anyone, to be honest." She started to eat.

Jinbe shook his head. That man was impossible. "He does it every time he comes around. I'm not even surprised anymore..." A waiter put a bottle of sake on the table, with two glasses, bowing slightly before going away. The fishman opened the bottle. "You should ask someone to show you your quarters, after lunch. The Warlords are all near each other too", he said, pouring some sake for himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/02/16, 11:26 pm

Akainu sighed and took off his jacket and hat. "Fine. But are you sure that doesn't bother you?" He glanced at Kizaru while taking place in a fine chair.

Fina turned her head... and smiled, quite amused once again. "Yeees Fleet admiral eats quite fast. He doesn't know the meaning of 'enjoying a meal'. Isn't it a bit sad?"

"Really?" Eh, Buggy was not really pleased to know that maybe, Doflamingo was his neighbour, but well. "Erh... Can you show me the quarters later?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/02/16, 11:35 pm

"Trust me, Sakazuki. It'll be my pleasure." He smiled kindly, and walked behind Akainu, where he began to massage his shoulders very skillfully. "It'll feel better if you open your shirt a bit though, so that I could get my hands right on your skin..." Oh boy, was he daring that day.

There was an odd smile to Doflamingo's lips as he looked at Fina. It was as if everything in his behaviour said that seducing Fina was not part of is plans at all. He had much more pleasant ideas in mind for that woman. Dark, violent ideas. He slowly licked his lips as he repressed a smile, and finally stood up. "You know what, I don't really want to bear with you for any more time. I hope you'll choke on something," he said with a grin as he kicked his chair back into place.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/02/16, 11:52 pm

"Kind of sad. Enjoying something simple as a meal should be something that everyone can do. But I guess that could be expected, from someone like him." Mihawk nodded when the waitress returned with their food.

"I hope the same for you too. Have a nice day. Don't forget to fall in the sea while you're on your way." Tsuru didn't even look at him; she just chewed on her food peacefully.

"Ah, sure, no problem." Jinbe drank all that was in his glass with a single gulp. That sake was pretty strong, huh. Maybe he should not drink more than that. "I guess it's better I do that before you get lost again", he joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/02/16, 08:25 pm

Akainu didn't question the request. When he was going to the SPA, sometimes, it was true he was naked so... He opened the shirt. "Like that? Eh you're quite skilled with your fingers."

"I'm expecting anything coming from the guy who doesn't know what humor is." She said with a serious tone. And indeed, Akainu was as funny as a ROCK !

"Eeeh come on it is a big place" Buggy pouted a bit, but just a bit. This fishman was a nice company indeed. "I'm sure you got lost the first time you were here, too!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum