-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 5 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 10:11 pm

"I...I want to...I want to come" Kid said in a snarl, his hips moving against his will. "C...can I come ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 5 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 10:21 pm

"Hmph. I guess you can. Since you asked so desperately." Mihawk shifted a bit to the side, moving his hand a tad bit faster and gently but firmly cupping Kid's balls with the other hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 10:28 pm

Kid cursed, angry at himself. He knew the other man was mocking him but he was damn too good to resist anymore. He moaned one last time, his whole body tensed as he was coming, a pure feeling of delight shown on his face.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 10:36 pm

Mihawk wiped his hand from the cum, looking at Kid. Well, it had taken less time than he had expected, to make that brat completely surrender to him. He sat down on the bed, waiting for the other man to come down from his high, lazily stroking his own erect member.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 10:40 pm

"Oh come on don't come by yourself." Kid growled, standing without effort to take place between his legs. "Can I suck you now ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 11:01 pm

Mihawk sighed, his hands now on the bedsheets. "No need to be so crude about that. If you are that eager, then go on. Just know this..." He looked at Kid straight in his eyes. "I am not easily pleased."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 11:07 pm

"I'm not going to make any comment about it..." Kid grinned and didn't look away, the tip of his tongue pressing against the base of the warlord's manhood, at a spot he guessed pretty sensitive, since he noticed the fingers pressing on it earlier.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 11:26 pm

Mihawk let out another sigh, this time a pleased one. It seemed like that brat was at least a good observer. He got hiself comfortable, his hands sustaining him, and his gaze fixed on the other.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 11:32 pm

Kid was indeed a good observer, and he took all his time to tease each spot he guessed, with his tongue and fingertips, slowly going up.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 11:51 pm

Mihawk closed his eyes, and carefully let one of his hands wander towards Kid's hair. He didn't know if the other man could be so kind to allow him to pet him, since he himself hadn't permitted that before. It really felt good.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 12:06 am

Kid was not against a hand on his head. He liked to know whenever the other felt pleased. And he really wanted to please Mihawk, to make him recognize he was not only a brat. And after testing his length, he decided to suck at the tip, with a smile.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 12:26 am

Mihawk had never been a very vocal partner. Not during foreplay, nor during the main act. He liked to talk before, and maybe after. So, for as much pleasant Kid's ministrations were, he merely hummed, in an aroused way, caressing the other man's flaming red hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 12:30 am

Kid kinda got it, about Mihawk's personality, so he didn't get offended. He finally took his manhood in his mouth, pressing his lips against his hard skin while his tongue was caressing it with enthusiast. He loved that feeling that much, indeed.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 12:49 am

"Hm...you sure don't lack enthusiasm..." Mihawk let out a single, small, but very well audible deep moan, as a sort of reward for him. Because well, his moans were a rare treat, so yes, it counted as a reward. He licked his lips, still watching him. "Be careful. I will come in a bit." He had been hard for a while, so it didn't take as long as usual.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 12:53 am

"Hm hm" Kid hummed with delight, quite pleased by his words. It didn't stop him to suck his dick, oh no. He wanted his tongue, and mouth, to be responsible for it. His hands were brushing the sensitive skin of his thighs, and he waited for him to come, still tasting him with his playful tongue.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 01:08 am

Mihawk felt genuinely surprised that someone like Kid - a very dominant person indeed - wasn't against him coming in his mouth. The thought itself was pretty arousing. It didn't take long before he was coming, gripping Kid's hair to held him in place, a small growl escaping him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 01:27 am

Kid swallowed his cum without twitching, a triumphant smile on his lips. He waited until the very end and went back, giving a last lick on the cock before staring at the man. "Was I a good student, Mister ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 01:38 am

Mihawk let go of his hair and looked down at Kid. Then the angles of his mouth curved upwards, forming a smirk. "Yes. I'd say you were a good student." He took a hold of his chin. "Good students deserve rewards. Tell me now, Kid. What would you like?" He purred right at his ear, then nibbling at his earlobe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 10:12 am

Kid took his time to answer, not because he didn't know what he wanted, but because he tried to be the more polite possible. "I would like... proper sex, now ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 08:05 pm

"I do understand that. But there are plenty of ways in which I could fulfill your request." Mihawk purred, licking Kid's cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 08:18 pm

"Really ? Can you do me ?" Kid smirked and turned his head to catch his tongue between his teeth, gently, to nibble it.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 08:52 pm

Mihawk let him play with his tongue for a bit before answering. "If you want it so badly." He straightened up and invited Kid on the bed with a gesture of his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 08:54 pm

"Of course I want it ~" Kid came on the bed, his tongue slipping on his lips. "I want to tast you much more now."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/02/16, 10:13 pm

"Good." The Warlord purred, going to nibble gently on Kid's lips. He lightly parted his lips, inviting the other man to explore his mouth as much as he wanted to.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/02/16, 11:42 pm

Kid didn't hesitate to kiss him one more time, letting his tongue invade his mouth with no guilty thoughts. At the same time, his hands were wandering on the warlord's body, feeling the nice muscles on the torso and stomach

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next