-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 4 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 07:21 pm

Selena grimaced even more. She disliked the idea of praying to Raphael as much as the next person. "I'll try", she answered, mockingly. "I'd never want to end up in your claws, if I actually got killed." She knew it wouldn't have happened, without the mark, but you never know. "I'm one of a kind. You wouldn't find one like me not even in millennias to come."

"Oh, don't tell me you hadn't noticed how those two stare at each other", Ellen poked Bobby with a cheeky smile. "Those boys are all but simple affectionate friends. Believe one that knows what she sees." She smiled at Sam. "I'm glad your brother found someone that can keep him at least a bit happy."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 07:38 pm

"I wouldn't doubt it," Raphael replied without any hesitation. "Goodbye, Panthera." And, one those words, with one last glance at her, he unraveled his wings and disappeared.

Sam nodded, and sighed. "It came at a right moment, too. With that whole 'rogue angel' intrigue, he was growing grim. I'm glad he can find some time to think about something else, for a change."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 07:51 pm

Selena rolled her eyes, and went back to her tea. She would have gone through the night in that house, she decided, and then she would have started her new search for the rogue angel. Maybe starting from understanding where the hell she was.

Ellen seemed a bit surprised. "Was it so harsh on him?", she asked, before adding, "even though I imagine that it can't be easy, to run around this much with angels and what not loose and coming after your neck."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 08:09 pm

"Well- We haven't directly told you this, but Norway's tied to angels," Bobby said to her in a low voice. "In the worst way you can think of. This is what got his mother's killed, and poor Aureus, well- you know about his suicide hunt for the Isis and how it ended."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 08:58 pm

Ellen froze briefly, looking honestly struck by that. "... I... I didn't know", she murmured, covering her mouth. "I always thought it was because of their hunting. I never knew Dean was... well, that his soulmate was..." She looked back at Dean, who was laughing at something Castiel had said. "That poor boy."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 09:27 pm

"We don't spread that knowledge around," Bobby sighed. "It wrecks him, sometimes. Last time Alces got hurt badly by angels, he tried to stab his mark off."

Sam himself seemed pretty grim upon remembering that memory. He hadn't seen it. But he remembered Bobby's yelling, where anger mixed with fear, and worry.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 09:56 pm

Ellen shook her head. "Had he been my son, I would have wacked him at that time", she sighed. "After tending to that wound, of course. So that's why he has those scars under his soulmate cover." She instantly assumed a worried expression, turning to Sam quickly. "Yours isn't-?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 10:00 pm

Sam shook his head. "No. From what I've guessed, it would be a human woman, but- given how difficult our lives are, I've chosen not to try and find her. I would hate myself to ruin her life."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 10:06 pm

"I see." Ellen seemed to think about it for a bit. "Don't give it for granted that she won't try to look for you. Maybe she is someone who lives our same life. Just be mindful of heartaches", she added, smiling at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 10:14 pm

Sam forced a smile, and sighed. "Yeah. That's what I'm afraid of, actually," he admitted after a little while. "I'm not sure I'll live long. I don't know if I want to know what kind of life she lives. What kind of person she is. It's a bit selfish, but that way, none of us might get hurt."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 10:39 pm

"I can understand that, believe me", Ellen smiled kindly at him. "I went through it with Bill, back then. But well, destiny was a bit of a bitch, we met anyway. I just hope you will be happy, Alces."

Last edited by Gravirei on 23/12/18, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 10:47 pm

Sam smiled kindly. "Thank you, Ellen," he told her with a soft smile. "Well. At least Ursus and you have each other now," he said, hesitating a bit.
"It won't ever be the same. But I would lie if I said I ain't damn happy about it," Bobby said, before he cleared his throat.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 11:21 pm

Ellen laughed. "He's shy", she told Sam. "But he is kind of cute about that. Be easy on him, alright?" She wibked atbit him, and then mimicked a no with her head, as to say, 'Torture him all you like'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 11:34 pm

Sam held back a chuckle. "Oh, I'll try." But he did tease Bobby a little during their trip. Sometimes Bobby himself laughed, sometimes he was just too embarrassed and tried to smack his head. In the end, their journey was almost carefree.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/12/18, 11:54 pm

And when they arrived to their new hiding spot, maybe even feeling a bit more relaxed, they would spot Corvus at the entrance waiting for them. "Welcome", they signed to them when they were close enough. "Go in. I will tend to the horses." They stopped when they saw Valdyr, and tilted their head. "You got with us in the end I see?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/12/18, 11:57 pm

Valdyr nodded, and signed quickly. "Pica is still mad about it. But I've made up my mind, I wanted to come and help you out." He got down from the horse as soon as possible. He hated riding on horseback.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 12:04 am

"I see. Well, an ex-soldier could be useful to our group, so... I welcome you", Corvus signed. They turned to Sam, and signed to him as well, a bit maliciously. "Hi, Alces."

Pica rolled her eyes and jumped down from her horse. "I'll help with the animals", she said without really answering to Valdyr or Corvus.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/12/18, 10:41 am

Sam held back a smile, and waved back at Corvus. "Hello. Glad to see you're well."

Valdyr sighed, and followed Pica with some other horses. He didn't say anything, this time. They had argued way more than necessary during their journey.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 11:16 am

"I am always well", Corvus answered pointedly, inviting everyone inside the refuge. They were quite high up in the mountains now, the cold was starting to bite already - still not too harshly, thankfully. Inside, however, it felt warm and cozy, as if it had been purposefully built to be an hostel for travelers, smartly carved out a massive tree trunk. At least they could rest in a nice place for that night, before descending on the other side of the mountain. "I hope your trip wasn't too harsh."

Apparently Pica's horse wasn't approving of her master's scowl either, since she was huffing and pushing her aside with her big snout. "Mela, stop- cut it off! I have reasons to be frowny this time, I swear!", the elf protested. Mela of course couldn't care less.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/12/18, 11:22 am

"It went okay. We didn't encounter demons, angels or monsters this time," Sam signed to her. "Although I'm a bit surprised, because this means something might have driven the Sobek away. Do you happen to know anything about it?"

Valdyr couldn't help but chuckle kindly. "There, Mela," he said with a gentle voice, patting the horse's neck and offering her a piece of sugar. He didn't like riding horses, but it didn't mean he hadn't tended to Pica's already.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 11:31 am

"Raphael, of course." Corvus gestured for them to sit near the fireplace, wherever they wanted. They sat on the ground themselves. "Demons and angels may be working together, but their harmony is only apparent. They still compete to be better than each other, and this hunt for the rogue is just yet another contest. All I can guess is that Sobek and Raphael fought because of... contrasting methods, and the right to search this zone. Then they fled to lick their wounds in their safe places." Well, they weren't too far from the truth.

Mela happily lapped the sugar from Valdyr's hand, neighing happily. And then proceeding to lap all over his face, because she was an affectionate girl. Pica laughed a bit, despite herself. "The bad side of her liking you this much is that you're damned to bathe in her saliva for the rest of your life", she joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/12/18, 11:56 am

Sam pondered over the thought for a moment. "But this is the second time we almost encounter Raphael. And the Sobek seemed pretty stubborn about entering our mountain, before we left - I'm starting to wonder if we keep following the rogue angel's path, due to bad luck.

"Or they're among us," Bobby said, addressing the elephant in the room. "Maybe not obviously. But it might have taken control of one of us and wiped out their memory."

Valdyr chuckled, and gently pushed Mela away. "Well. Ain't like anybody else would like to kiss me anyway," he kindly joked.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 12:09 pm

"That's a possibility we have to be ready to accept", Corvus agreed. "But we need to remember that, right now, we have no way to prove that one of us is possessed by an angel. We need a medium for that." Dean froze, clearly upset with that notion - like everybody else in the room, of course. "Don't angels need consent to possess someone? Why would any of us even say yes to that?", he asked, protesting.

Pica wasn't looking at him, busy as she was freeing the horses from their saddles and tying their reins to the wooden wall of the stable. "Well, as long as you never ask, you'll never possibly find out", she answered distractedly. She seemed to be calm, but in truth, what she had just said made her extremely nervous.
Yeah, talk about elephants in the room. Even though talking about elephants when dwarves are involved feels a bit weird.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/12/18, 12:45 pm

"Well, I don't know. These bastards are pretty good at menacing people, last time I've checked," Bobby replied with a scowl. "They could have forced one of us to accept. Be it by threatening to kill someone else." His eyes did linger a bit more on Castiel. He still felt... rather wary towards him, given his recent attitude. But he said nothing.

Valdyr scoffed. "Why would I ever ask that? It would be a bit rude." He too freed the horses from their equipment, patted some of them and gave them treats.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 01:25 pm

"We will reach for a psychic when we reach the next town in two days", Corvus signed, trying to have everyone calm down. "In a group such as ours, it's in our best interest to trust each other until proven wrong." They didn't mean it as a reproach - but it still sounded like a warning.

Pica snorted. "If a girl is shy or afraid to ask then she's going to be affection starved forever then", she said a bit mockingly. "... and what, there's no one you might want to kiss? Are you made of rocks like your hometown?" She said it lightheartedly, meaning it as a joke. Even if she was ready to feel wounded!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum