3 - On the run again

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Mary on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 22:56

Sam let out a pleased hum again Corvus' lips, and finally dared to kiss her more firmly, once he had brought one of his arms behind her hack to bring her closer. He kissed her deep, and lovingly, almost melting into the kiss.

Hanakael squinted a bit, confused by Crowley's words. "Then- why did you ask for it? You probably have a lot of suitors ready to kiss you at any given time." He didn't seem mad. Or upset. Just- confused.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 23:26

If Corvus could have let out even the slightest pleased sound, she would have. Kissing Sam felt so right, so fulfilling. She tasted his mouth with her tongue, her hands now settling on his back, to pull him closer. She wanted him to bewrapped around her.

Crowley grinned. "I've never asked. Think about it. I just asked you if you knew how we sealed deals - and then you said you would follow my lead." He observed his half-filled glass. "This is called being a salesman, darling. And this is why I am the best at it."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 18:52

Sam ended up chuckling kindly against her lips, in between kisses. He did wrap his arms around her, but he then laid down on the bed, bringing her on top of him. If they broke their kiss, his smile would be almost cheeky.

Hanakael frowned. "You still took that kiss. I didn't make the first move," he protested. "You're merely playing with words." Now, he was slightly offended. Slightly.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 19:39

Corvus chuckled lightly and did break their kiss, mostly to just shake her head at Sam. Of course he couldn't see her, but that was not important. She straddled his hips, and roamed her hands over his torso, deft fingers playing with the buttons of his shirt. Truth be told, she was itching to feel up his muscles, but hesitation made her bend down again instead, and kiss his throat and the skin under his ear.

Crowley raised a brow. "What did you expect? I am a demon. Twisting and playing with words has been my full time, unpaid job for five hundred years." He threw him a critical glance. "It's this attitude that brought me up where I am now. And it's this position that brought you to me. You should be glad I am as talented at manipulating as others told you." He smirked.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 20:40

Sam chuckled again, and let out pleased sighs when he felt her kissing his skin. He laid his head to the side, and laid one of his hands on hers, trying to invite her to feel his chest through his shirt. With the other, he laid it on her head, trying to feel her hair. If it wasn't tightly attached to fit under the mask.

"... Maybe," Hanakael replied a bit hesitantly. He had a vague feeling he was still being toyed with, but he wouldn't question it. For now. He remained quiet, and observed Crowley for a while. He would keep following him around if he wasn't sent away, for he really, really wished to be there when he would know how to get rid of his seal.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 21:26

Corvus smirked against the skin of his neck, and splayed her hands over his chest, like he was clearly inviting her to do, even daring to slip underneath the hem of the shirt. She was soon back kissing Sam's smiling mouth, softly but not shyly at all, nibbling gently on his lip. Her hair was indeed tied up really tightly, but some locks had escaped her braids and now were totally up for being touched.

Crowley did allow him to stay around. He had nothing to hide. Well, not to someone who was soon going to become his own employee. After all, all the demon had to do was sit in his study, looking back in his mother's old grimoire. He knew the right spell was there, somewhere. And he was proven to be right a mere twelve hours later, when he reemerged from his reading session with a large, smug smile. "I've got it."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 21:45

Sam gently played with those few free locks of hair while humming softly into the kiss. With his other hand, he finally dared to trace the curve of her waist, and kept his hand there, for the moment. He didn't want to scare her away.

Hanakael straightened up slightly, his face betraying just how impatient he was. "Do you think you'd be able to do it now ?" He was a little on edge. After all, he had been waiting for that moment for ages.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 22:05

Corvus finally managed to unbutton part of Sam's shirt and explore his torso more easily. She let out a soft noise, appreciating what she found underneath and tracing the muscles, dragging her fingertips over his stomach.  She shifted a bit, settling more comfortably on his lap. Maybe a bit too much comfortably. If you catch my drift.

"Of course", Crowley answered, visibly proud of himself. And scoffing a bit, since nobody had told him he had done one hell of a job (HA). He walked past him, opening up a small cabinet and fetching some... pretty shady-looking ingredients, along with a small cauldron. "Shirt off", he ordered curtly, waving his hand to Hanakael. "I'll warn you, just out of my outstanding kindness. It's going to hurt like nothing you've ever felt before."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 22:14

Sam shivered under her touch, but then that shiver ran down, and became warmer, and warmer- until he caught Corvus's wrists and broke their kiss, his breath shallow when he felt the slight discomfort starting to grow in his pants. His grip wasn't strong. But he feared her reaction, for a little bit.

Hanakael nodded, and took off his shirt, which he discarded on the back of Crowley's armchair. "I don't mind pain," he told him, his voice steady. "As long as you break it, you have my full cooperation."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 22:34

Corvus blinked, surprised by Sam's sudden grip. But, as much as she regretted it, she stopped, like she had promised him. She patted his hand gently, not really understanding what was going on, but wanting to reassure him she was going to get up. Which she did, and reached for his mask to put it back on and then untie the blindfold.

Crowley simply shrugged. "Suit yourself." He prepared a mixture with everything he had collected - a mixture that looked like liquid coal, and stank like Hell itself. By the time the demon had finished stirring it and muttering words in an ancient tongue, it had started boiling on its own. He poured it in a smaller pot, and collected it with his fingers. "Stay still", he ordered, grimacing at how disgusting the substance felt, before starting to smear it over the seal on Hanakael's chest. That was going to burn the seal away from the skin in an excruciating but sure to work way.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 22:45

Sam sighed, and as soon as he could see again, he signed to her. "I'm sorry. It's just-" he paused. "I didn't want to scare you. I've never felt that way about someone before, but I wouldn't want to rush. It wouldn't be right."

Hanakael had to hold back a pained cry, and clenched his teeth to try to hold it back. Alright, it hurt like hell (ha). Probably more than it would have hurt an angel, because this was his very own body. But he didn't push Crowley away. He tried his best to stand still, and waited for the demon to get through with it.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 19:29

Corvus made a halting gesture, to stop him. "You don't have to justify yourself, Alces", she gestured kindly. "We had agreed on that signal to stop, and that's what we did. I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable at some point." Well, she was rather happy with the moment they had. And to be honest, she was still feeling uncomfortably aroused.

After some long minutes of burning pain, the oily substance had burned off the mark completely, making it sizzle away from Hanakael's skin and had sunk into it, disappearing completely. Crowley observed it critically, trying to gauge whether it had worked off to the end. "Do you feel the influence of the mark still?", he asked, mildly curious.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 20:42

Sam held back a smile. "I didn't feel uncomfortable. I felt great. But I didn't know how to ask you if you wished to go on with my blindfold on." He offered her a sorry smile. After all, he could not talk to Corvus and expect an answer.

Hanakael was left panting because of the pain, and he closed his eyes for a short moment, trying to focus. "... No. No, it's completely gone. I'm not tied to Zachariah anymore," he whispered, before he let out a relieved smile.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 21:35

Corvus felt surprised. "So you... wouldn't have minded to go further, even blindfolded?" She hesitated, before signing again. "Because aside from missing your beautiful eyes, I don't think I would have minded something more. But maybe you are right. It might be too soon."

"Good." Crowley smiled as well, evidently proud of himself. But his grin got darker in a second. "Good", he repeated with a purr, laying his hand on Hanakael's chest. He simply watched, with delight, as red smoke enveloped his hand and fingers and seeped into the other man's skin. Soon enough, another seal emerged. A dark red one. The Anubis' seal.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 21:49

Sam smiled fondly. "Now if this is something we both want, I'd have nothing against that. But I won't be able to see anything, so you'll have to guide us fully." He licked his lower lip, trying to hold back a thrilled grin. Yep. Yep he was asking her to basically top.

Hanakael's smile faded upon that realization, but he didn't protest. He merely opened his eyes, and looked down at the newfound seal on his chest. After all, he had been ready to not be free. He had no right to have second thoughts about it. "I shall answer your every order from now on," he said in a low voice.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 22:17

Corvus tilted her head in a surprised way - once again. Sam really managed to say things she didn't fully expect. For as much as she liked all of that. Then, she smiled. "Well. If that's how it is then. I'd love to see you lose your clothes", she signed, getting a hold of the blindfold again. "I didn't expect you to be this willing to bottom, though", she teased him.

Crowley smirked at him. "I'm counting on that", he said, jovially. "Don't worry, though. I'm not one who keeps the leash too short, or too tight. You'll see I am far, far better than Zachariah, or any other angel could be." He grinned. "I am known to be very generous, when I wish to. And a very good employer."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 22:26

Sam held back a soft chuckle. "Honestly? Me neither. But I feel oddly comfortable around you. I couldn't even begin to explain to you why." His smile grew softer, though. He knew he should have perhaps been somewhat wary given how easily Corvus had seduced him. But he couldn't bring himself to mind, or to question it.

Hanakael gauged Crowley for a few seconds. "I'll have to make up my own mind about it, it seems." He seemed more relaxed, though. And he finally took his shirt back, to put it on again.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 22:56

Corvus was once again glad that her mask hid her bashful smile. "I feel the same about you, Alces." She hesitated a bit more. "Alright, then. Would you rather wear the blindfold before or after you strip?" Welp. She had been blunt about it. But her signing was coy, and not forceful or demeaning. It was clear she was trying to be cheeky.

"You'll have to, yes", Crowley said, studying his own nails. "After all, we did have a deal. And deals are to be honoured. ... that is, if you don't want to be dragged to Hell by one of my puppies." His grin told Hanakael that it wouldn't have been the first time something like that happened. Far from it. "Be glad your contract doesn't have an expiration date, darling."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 23:03

Sam held back a smile "Let me get started." He sat up to get his shirt off, and soon his shoes, and pants as well. His breath a little shallow, he held back a soft grin, and signed to her, a bit slowly. "May I leave the last piece to you?", mentionning his underwear.

Hanakael nodded. "I am, I suppose." He remained thoughtful for a moment. "And I do wish to honour our contract. Will my main task be to protect you?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 14:39

Corvus chuckled. She got slowly rid of her gloves, which she had been wearing for that whole time, and greedily explored Sam's muscles. She slowly caressed his sides, and gently brushed her fingertips against his stomach, getting lower and lower each second that passed, teasing him by merely grazing her nails against the hem of his underwear before retreating her hands. "You may", she signed then, cheekily offering him the blindfold once again.

"Well, I will need a certain degree of protection after yanking away from an angel's hands his own puppet, don't you think?", Crowley observed flatly, considering what he was saying fairly obvious. "As a nephilim, you are extremely powerful. And for sure, more powerful than your own angel parent. So I am counting on you to keep me and my very nice ass out of any kind of harm or trouble. Got it?", he purred, his eyes flashing red for a single second. No matter how well he was hiding it, he was still having serious concerns about what he had done. His greediness had gotten the best of him in the end, but angels weren't known for their keen sense of sharing, or their mercy.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 18:38

Sam shivered while Corvus caressed his naked body. Truth be told, he had to bite on his own lips to repress a soft moan when he felt her consciously awaking his own arousal again. He nodded a bit awkwardly, and sat on the bed, for Corvus to put his blindfold on again.

Hanakael nodded. "I haven't sparred with my father, but I can guarantee you that my powers extend beyond his own nonetheless. I'll give my life to protect you, as our deal commands." He stood still, waiting for his new master to either ask something of him, or to follow him wherever he wanted him to go.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 19:28

Corvus was quick in blindfolding Sam once again, and soon enough she got rid of her mask. Silently, she got up from the bed and undressed herself, slowly, methodically, without even making a slight noise. That could have been maybe a bit jarring for Sam, not to hear a single thing. Deciding to leave her panties on, but still getting rid of her bra, she sat back on the bed, biting her lip. She took all the time she could to admire his nice, muscled physique, and got her hands all over his torso again, unable to hold herself back. She ran her fingers along his arms, and then took a gentle hold of his hands, bringing them up to rest on her body. A silent invitation to explore.

"That's good to know. I will have Gerald show you your own room." Crowley paused, and threw a malicious glance to Hanakael, with a dark smirk on his lips. "After all, we have a lot of free space now. Thanks to you." He called for the servant - an elderly man - to come in, and instructed him to show the nephilim his quarters. "He is your new head of security. Be sure he has a nice place in this house... I would never want you to be on the wrong side of his smiting. Or mine." Gerald probably gulped in fear. Everyone knew that Crowley was very simple and candid with his threathens, always with a calm expression and a smile on his face, but he meant them. Every time.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 19:54

Sam was indeed on edge while waiting for Corvus to come back again. He licked his lower lip a bit nervously when he felt her sitting on the bed again, but then shivered with delight when her hands were back on him. As soon as she brought his hands on herself, though, his grip grew steadier, and he gently ran his hands along her waist, to feel it. He stopped a few seconds on the hem of her underwear, registering that she was probably as clothed as he was, then brought his hands back up... and took a sharp breath when he felt no piece of clothing up there. He straightened up a bit to find her neck and kiss it, while gently cupping her breasts, and then brought her closer to him.

Hanakael nodded to greet Gerald in a simple way, then looked at Crowley again. "I am still partly an angel. Would you wish me to be by your side, just think of me and I'll come right away, Anubis." He hesitated a bit, before adding, "my Lord."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 20:48

Corvus sighed with delight, arching her back as if to push her breasts further into Sam's large, warm hands. She tilted her head a bit, to allow him more access to her neck, and gently tangled her right hand in his soft hair, playing with it. Her other hand was busy running lightly up and down his spine.

Crowley's lips curved into a sultry grin. He walked closer to Hanakael, to be able to look straight into his eyes. A bit difficult, considering he was wearing a vessel that wasn't really tall, and the half angel was taller than average. "Oh, I will thoroughly enjoy thinking about you, if that means you'll keep calling me my Lord", he whispered, licking his lower lip lightly. Yes, he was having the time of his life, provoking someone who probably had no idea what he was even alluding at.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 21:37

Sam hummed appreciatively, and kept one arm around Corvus to keep her close, while he cupped one of her breasts with the second. He kept on kissing her neck for a little while, and then ghosted his lips over her skin upwards, until he found her lips again, for a deep, hungry kiss.

Hanakael didn't know how to feel about Crowley's words. They sounded both a bit menacing and inviting at the same time. He licked his lower lip slowly. "I'll- keep doing that, then. My Lord."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum