-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Mary 24/12/18, 01:34 pm

Bobby nodded. "Sure. I'm not putting the blame on anyone - but we should not dismiss that possibility either."
Castiel shifted a bit on his seat, suddenly nervous. He was beginning to only view two options for himself now ; one, being confident enough with his concealing spell, or second... leaving his friends, and Dean, before they found out who he was. The second option wrecked him, of course.

Valdyr paused for a moment. "Oh yes. There is someone I'd like to kiss. Someone I'd like to love, even. But she's such a stubborn, proud girl, I fear she'd laugh to my face. And kindly remind me I'm covered in horse drool."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/12/18, 03:13 pm

"We won't. We will reach for a psychic as soon as we can, and verify out theories", Corvus simply signed. "But, I guess you'll be tired now, and hungry as well. There is some food, in the other room - serve yourself." They had, of course, eaten already. And kept throwing glances at Sam, from time to time.

Dean turned a bit towards Castiel when he felt him moving on his seat. "Are you alright?", he asked, concerned. In his mind it was just not possible that he was possessed by an angel - he was way more ready to agree with what his brother had suggested: that they were, by pure misfortune, following the same path of the rogue unknowingly.

Pica froze at those words for a brief instant, feeling her heart tighten. ... no, it wasn't possible, was he... was he talking about-? She shook her head, scoffing. No, he wasn't talking about her. That was just silly. He was just speaking hypothetically, about what someone else would have done if she was there with them. "Well, maybe that girl wouldn't mind to kiss your slobbered face", she observed pointedly. "Maybe she likes you well enough - and she likes horses enough not to mind!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 04:08 pm

"Actually, I'd like to talk a bit more with you Corvus, if you don't mind." Sam was very oblivious about two things: how much Corvus' charm affected him, and how much it showed. Even Bobby looked sideways at him, his eyes going 'Really, son. Corvus???'

Castiel nodded distractedly. "I think I'm just tired of running. It's nothing." He forced a gentle smile to Dean, still a bit nervous. But it drove him to think that he loved that man. He loved it way too much to just flee without at least trying to remain by his side.

Valdyr held back a smile. Well. To him, it sounded like his friend had understood exactly what she meant. "I'm not sure. Do you like me well enough?" he asked her bluntly, while turning around to face her. "Or do I look hotter when I'm taller?" he couldn't help himself but smile fully at that remark.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 05:05 pm

Corvus was always thankful, for their mask always hid all their smirks. "Of course. I'll stay here. I ate already, anyway." They threw a glance at Bobby, waiting to see if he had something to say.

"Oh, that comes with the life. If you'll stick around long enough, you'll definitely get used to it!" Dean smiled at him - finding out that no, he wouldn't have minded if Castiel had decided to stay with them. With him. Actually, he may be hoping for that to happen.

"I don't-!" Pica flushed a bit. She scoffed, sputtering and crossing her arms on her chest. "Don't be stupid. If I cared about how tall you were - or how hairy you were - I wouldn't really say anything, don't you think?" She refused to look at him, afraid of Valdyr maybe making fun of her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 05:24 pm

Bobby said nothing. He merely grunted, and stood up. "As a matter of fact, we're starving. We'll wait for you, Sam," he added, before he looked right back at Corvus. He squinted slightly, and signed just slightly, so as not to be seen, "Careful with my son."

Castiel smiled slightly. "If you all welcome me at your side long enough for me to get used to it." He wasn't a fool either. He knew they were bound to find out he was the rogue angel at some point. And that idea alone made his heart clench in his chest.

Valdyr's smile grew fonder. "So you don't mind any of that? You'd kiss me both as a dwarf or as a fake human?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 05:47 pm

Corvus chuckled silently, and signed back to Bobby, just as discreetly. "Don't worry. He is safe with me." And they meant it - they were just flirty, not nasty.

"Why shouldn't we!" Dean grinned and got up as well, patting Castiel's shoulder. "C'mon, let's go eat something. I am starving!" Yeah as if that was anythung new at all, right?

Pica scoffed again. "I could ask you the same thing - would you kiss someone who is less hairy than your nephew, uncomfortably tall and too elvish? I remember you stating that, after all." Yeah, she was still bitter about that. 'I'm not into elves!'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 05:56 pm

"Good." Bobby took Ellen's hand in his to guide her to the next room where they could finally eat together, and rest a bit.
Castiel nodded, and readily followed Dean as well, leaving Sam alone with Corvus in the room.

"Well... not just anyone. After all, I'm not into elves," Valdyr reminded her. He made a step forward, and took her hand in his. "I am into you." He brought her hand to his lips to lay a kiss there. "But I wouldn't kiss you. Right now, I mean. If it were something you allowed me to do, I wouldn't want to share our first kiss with Mela." He arched a brow, clearly teasing her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 06:16 pm

Corvus said nothing. They just sat, still, crossing their legs. "I am listening, Alces", they signed to him. "Or, well. I am watching, rather."

Pica snorted, despite herself. But well, taking the joke would have maybe helped her to calm down her heart, that was beating a tad bit too fast for her liking. "Yeah, me neither. If I wanted to kiss my horse I would do it without passing through someone else", she laughed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 06:21 pm

Sam held back a smile, and sat in front of Corvus, to talk to them about the recent events. "Actually, I wanted to ask you what you know about the feud between angels and demons. I mean, I can get why angels and demons do not get along, and battle for power. I also get that Sobek is quite high up in the hierarchy, but... him fighting off with Raphael ?" I thought archangels were on top of everyone else?"

Valdyr chuckled kindly. "I'll go wash myself, but- if that thought of kissing me still pleases you, I might knock on your room's door after dinner." He let go of her hand, intending to go back inside and let her reflect on his offer.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 06:57 pm

Corvus observed Sam for a bit - he was okay at signing, but it was a bit better to read his lips. "I thought someone as clever as you would know", they signed in the end, maliciously. "There is a hierarchy even between the Archangels. The Sobek would never, ever dream of behaving that way with Michael. He is the real unchallenged one. Lower demons are still terribly wary, because other Archangels are too powerful for them as well - but an old, old one like Sobek can fight with Raphael almost at the same level." The paused. "Almost."

"If you can keep up that amount of courage, I'll be waiting", Pica said out loud, grinning. Mela shoved her a bit. "Oh, shut up", the elf murmured to her, shoving her back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 07:03 pm

Sam squinted a bit, slightly confused. But it all made sense, now. "I see. Speaking of strength among demons - do you happen to know how strong the Anubis is compared to the others?"

AW CUTE !!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 07:23 pm

"The Anubis is..." Corvis paused, seemingly trying to find the right word. "... peculiar", they signed in the end. "He raised to that position recently, if compared to all the others. He is tricky, ambitious, ruthless - and cunning. He is fairly well liked by the big shots, because he is just subservient enough, but not stupid like all the regular demons. And with his advancement, he did become quite strong, but absolutely not as much as the other important names. Must be also because he is... uhm. Younger." They paused again. "Why do you ask about him?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 08:43 pm

"Well, he confronted me and my friends directly. Which leads me to think that maybe, Ursus is right. Maybe the Anubis felt we are somewhat linked to the rogue angel." Sam was growing a bit nervous. "Sorry to bring this up again, it's just- it gets me to worry, you know. About my friends and family."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 09:05 pm

Corvus chuckled. "It's alright. It's nice that you worry about them. It's rare - to see a group as big as yours, so united. I like it. It's enjoyable. Refreshing." They meant it. "I think you are a good man, Alces. Clever. And if I am not mistaken, and I rarely am, you are sensitive and good-natured." They paused. "You having a nice ass is a bonus."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 09:16 pm

"..." Sam lost all serious attitude and just tried really hard to hold back a laugh, looking elsewhere. "Let's be real, I- to how many hunters have you ever said that? Not that I'm... jealous. Or anything, I'm just curious," he signed and said very awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 09:24 pm

Corvus chuckled, finding Sam's embarrassment not only funny, but also terribly adorable. "Are you implying I may be of easy taste?", they reproached him with gentle, cheeky gestures. "Or are you perhaps calling me a slut? I might get offended."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 09:47 pm

"No, no!" Sam replied quickly, before he cleared his throat. "It's just- people describe you as this mysterious, noble figure. I'd have never imagined you mentioning my... ass."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 09:59 pm

"Maybe then you are assuming I am this high, untouchable being? I'm far from it. I'm very aware of what I am - and what I like", Corvus added, after a meaningful pause. "If I make you feel uneasy, I can still stop, you know."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 10:07 pm

"Well- I couldn't tell you why, but it doesn't make me feel uneasy in a bad way," Sam replied awkwardly. "But there is so little I know about you. I've been dying to ask- Are you immortal?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 10:28 pm

Corvus straight up laughed now. "Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know if I can reveal such important details, Alces." They straightened up on the couch. "I'm afraid I am at liberty of answering just so much questions about the legends that flow around me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 10:31 pm

Sam held back a smile. "Well. I think it's only fair I learn more about you if you flirt with me, don't you think?" he said, a bit cheekily for once. Hell, Corvus still intimidated him a bit. But he also found them quite charming.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/12/18, 10:39 pm

Corvus hid a smile. "Well. Try to ask. I'll see what I can do for your pretty nose." They leant in, waiting for Sam to try and ask them something.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/12/18, 10:48 pm

Sam held back a chuckle. "Well. If I can't ask personal questions about who or what you are... Let's go for other questions." He asked a few questions to Corvus regarding their tastes, going as far as to forget he was actually starving.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 05:23 pm

"... now don't get me wrong, Alces, I deeply enjoy your company, but I do think it would be wiser to just go to the kitchen and get something to eat before every single speckle of food gets gulped down by your brother." Corvus chuckled. They found Sam's curiosity genuinely cute and entertaining, but they had observed how Dean was when sitting down at the dining table.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 08:33 pm

"... Oh." Sam held back a chuckle, slightly embarrassed. "Yes. You're right, sorry. Thank you for the chat, though," he quickly signed, before he got up. "Will you be joining us?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum