2 - Down at Ellen's place

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: 2 - Down at Ellen's place

Post by Gravirei on Sat 15 Dec - 23:29

Dean had been just about to open his mouth to throw a mean answer, but, since he didn't get a bad one himself, he stopped midway. He frowned, seemingly thinking about that. "... yeah. I guess I could try to do that", he muttered hesitantly in the end. "I don't know when I'll get that kind of information - he keeps shutting down completely every time anyone brings that up. He must be pretty hurt."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 15 Dec - 23:35

"Well. Try to show him we're not here to hurt him," Bobby said, shrugging. "Maybe he's mostly scared. After all, seems like we're the first friends he's had in a while." He sighed. "Sus told us he has a little spellbook. I'm pretty sure he's using a concealing spell to try to hide himself, but he's probably doing it wrong. Maybe we could start with that."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 15 Dec - 23:40

"Yeah. That seems like it could be a good starting point", Dean sighed. He visibly hesitated. "Sorry if I overreacted a bit. It's just... if his soulmate is really that rogue angel, and he's in trouble because of them, I kind of... feel the problem myself." He wanted to scratch his arm, but he preferred not to make it overly obvious. After all, Bobby was basically the only one - aside from his brother - who knew about what he was hiding so desperately.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 15 Dec - 23:53

"I know," Bobby replied carefully. "We all have our crosses to bear." He sighed, and patted Dean's shoulder, resting his hand on it for a bit. "Don't worry, I don't plan on abandoning him, just like I don't ever plan on abandoning you, son."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 0:03

Dean smiled, a bit reluctanctly. "Yeah - I know. Thanks, dad", he answered, patting him back. Yeah, after the first couple of times he had slipped with calling Bobby 'dad' in the past, it had become an habit. He sure wasn't going to stop now.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 0:07

Bobby gently punched him in the arm. "Don't go around saying my name out loud, you idjit," he replied with a gentle snort. Which was his own way of saying 'I love you too, boy'. He did see Dean and Sam as his sons. After all, he raised them since they were both under 10.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 11:43

Dean threw him a smirk. "Alright, alright. As you wish, Papa Bear. By the way... we're happy you managed to find a mama bear", he answered before fleeing from the kitchen to avoid the very probable smack Bobby was going to give him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 14:51

Bobby did try to smack him, but he regained his composure once they joined with the others. He sat back down at Ellen's side though, and laid his hand on top of hers, while they all chatted a bit, waiting for Corvus.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 15:10

Dean sat back next to Castiel, a smug smile on his lips - after all, he had managed to escape! They had the time to talk for a bit, before Pica walked into the room and made a gesture to get their attention. "Corvus is waiting for you in the dining hall", she announced. "They'll talk to you and you'll be served dinner. Follow me." She turned around and walked off, visibly not really enthusiastic of being assigned to butler duties.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 15:55

All of the hunters exchanged glances, and got up, readily following Pica. Even though Bobby was still acting very wary, and kept holding Ellen's hand. Just in case.
Sam was the first to exit the room, though. After all, he had many questions he wished to ask Corvus directly, or find the answer to through conversation.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 16:17

Pica brought them to a larger room, with a long table all readied for dinner. And on the chair who was positioned at the opposite side of this table, at the only place that didn't have a glass, or dishes or cutlery - Corvus was comfortably waiting for them. But they did raise when they all entered the room, and started signing when they were sure everyone could see. "Welcome. I'm sorry for the wait." They turned slightly towards Sam, and stared at him for a bit, before adding, "Hello, Alces. Glad you made it in one piece."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 16:34

"Thanks to your advice, and the help of your friend," Sam signed back. "I'm glad the Sobek couldn't catch up with you." He walked into the room towards Corvus while signing, stopping by his side.

Castiel shifted a bit nervously on his feet when he looked at Corvus. Rumor had it, even among angels, that Corvus was a rogue angel. If that rumor was true, he might get discovered in an instant.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 16:45

Corvus seemed to chuckle. "The demon that outruns me is not born yet", they signed, then gestured for everyone to sit down. "Dinner will be served shortly. Forgive Pica if she's been a bit... brisk", they added on a second thought.
"Brisk? I've been exquisite!!"

Dean noticed Castiel's nervousness. "Hey", he whispered, patting his back. "It's alright. Corvus is good, whatever anyone else could say. They'll help!" He smiled encouragingly at him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 16:50

Bobby held back a smile. "Nah, she's right. We've been moody idjits, after all. But she helped us a great deal, thanks for the help." His signing was very rusty, so he talked while signing.
And meanwhile, Sam sat at one of the places that was the nearest to Corvus, since he was already standing close!

Castiel nodded, and looked at Dean, before forcing a quick, tense smile. "I suppose I'll feel better after a few quiet days."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 17:02

Corvus nodded at Bobby, appreciating the effort everyone made to sign. "You're welcome. Please, have something to drink - dwarves don't trust people who don't drink their beer." They glanced at Sam. "Oh, you will seat next to me, Alces? I'm glad you like me that much", they teased him a bit.

"I hope you will", Dean answered kindly, grabbing his hand for a second. "I'll help, if you want. Trust me, ok?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 17:21

"Ain't got no problem with that," Bobby commented, while he sat down with Ellen to drink some beer with her.
Sam felt a little sheepish all of a sudden, and held back a smile. "Well. I had a lot of questions to ask you in fact, if you don't mind."

Castiel finally relaxed, and even looked down at there hands briefly, before he smiled at Dean. He liked the fact that he didn't hesitate to hold his hand in public. "I will. Thank you."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 17:30

Corvus gestured for him to be careful, as Sera and some of the dwarrowdams and dwarves were bringing pots and spoons on the table. "Please, do. Remember though, asking is always allowed, but answering is not mandatory", they signed back to him.

"It's nothing", Dean assured him before he shyly let go of his hand to grab a piece of bread. He felt like he was starving - and as a matter of fact, none of them was eating since that early morning!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 17:44

Sam held back a smile, but nodded. "Alright. Could you please tell me more about the rogue angel everyone is looking for?"

Castiel too actually felt the need to eat, in fact, since he had used some of his grace to heal up Dean. So he ate as well like a starving man, for once!
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 17:57

"What I told you about it is all I know", Corvus signed to him. "Nobody knows what vessel the rogue picked. Hunters close to the angel armies say that the official information is that this one usually picks women. But, if this escapee is as smart as he should be, he has probably picked a man. In short, we are sure of nothing, if not that this particular angel is being hunted down like a big prize."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 18:07

Sam pondered over the thought, and thought about his own suspicions, but he couldn't decently bring these up with everyone around. So instead, he spent the evening asking questions to Corvus about some of the major demons.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 18:13

Corvus simply answered to all his questions, still evading any kind of personal information. And avoiding carefully to drink or eat too. After all, they couldn't certainly show their face in public. They did, however, still throw some comments about Sam's 'assets', as they called them, such as his broad shoulders, that seemed to be a favourite, and his cute nose. His hair too.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 18:18

Each time Sam was caught off guard, he chuckled a bit awkwardly, and tried to regain his composure just as fast, sometimes failing a bit. He was definitely not insensitive to Corvus' obvious flirting.

Bobby did lean towards Dean at some point, though, to whisper to him, "I think Corvus is flirting with your brother," trying to be discreet.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 18:23

"Sadly, I need to leave you now", Corvus was now telling to Sam. "I need to get some sleep, before I go out again. I need to rake west from here, to see if there are other hunters in need of shelter."

Dean choked on his beer, throwing a quick glance to his brother and Corvus. "Are you for real?", he whispered hastily. "How'd you know that?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 16 Dec - 18:30

Sam seemed a bit disappointed. "Are we going to see you anytime soon, or are there few chances of you passing by in the area?"

"Well you probably didn't look up from you plate much, but Corvus' been making him giggle like a teenager for the whole meal," Bobby said with a smirk.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 16 Dec - 18:40

Sam couldn't possibly know that, but Corvus was smiling, underneath their mask. "I'm not going far. There is a good possibility I will turn in again, tomorrow. I'd hate to waste an occasion to see other unters a bit more - usually, my only company is Pica. And she gets a bit cranky, sometimes. You, on the other hand, are quite pleasant to be around."

Dean scoffed. "Corvus is probably a wrinkly old man - either that, or something definitely supernatural. I wouldn't want to have to get worried for my brother!" Truth was, he was a bit envious too. Corvus was a legend, and whoever was hiding underneath that beak-like mask, surely was super handsome. Or beautiful. You never know!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next