Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

4 - Complications

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

4 - Complications - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 - Complications

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 05:14 pm

Hanakael smiled softly. "I wouldn't laugh at you. But I won't push you to tell me either." He took a bite of his steak, still thoughtful. "How did you manage to become... King of the crossroads? That's what you said, right?"

"No I'm not," Rachel replied moodily, sniffing again. "Michael called me. Cassie's best friend broke his nose, and that's not the worst yet. I've welcomed this man into my home, without knowing what his intentions towards my boy were!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 05:23 pm

Crowley smirked again. "Four hundred years climbing the charts of Hell's best employee", he simply said, sipping a bit of his wine. "Some of our... bosses noticed I was talented, and just ambitious enough to cover up the position. So here I am. Powerful and unchallenged."

Chuck stiffened. "Rachel - Castiel is not a defenseless kid anymore. He wouldn't have brought Dean in this house, to us, if he thought he was a bad person, which I am sure he is not." He sighed. "As for Michael's broken nose, well... oh, you know how Michael is. He probably came onto themin an aggressive way. Do you remember that time when we had Raphael and Selena over? He got a punch back then too."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 05:38 pm

Hanakael nodded. "... Your night phonecalls. They have to do with your demon occupations, right?" Well. It all made sense, now. At first he had figured Crowley was maybe dwelling into some illegal businesses. He didn't know which one between that and 'demon activities' sounded better, to be honest.

"He never deserved it!" Rachel protested angrily, but she put on her victim face again. "Oh Charles, why can't any of our children find themselves some respectable wives? First there was Raphael with his pagan girl, then Balthazar and his... his sick love for men! I wouldn't even be surprised he gave those ideas to Cassie in the first place!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 05:52 pm

"Yes", Crowley answered, confirming Hanakael's suspicions. "My... subjects are sadly what people could call, 'dreadfully incompetent'. Sad, I know, but I always have to be there to mend whatever they do wrong." He smiled at his lover. "I didn't lie when I told you you were the best intern I've ever had."

"That boy has never gotten enough good slaps when he was a child. And I, for one, think that Selena is a perfectly respectable young woman", Chuck answered, a bit more coldly now. He wasn't falling for Rachel's victim façade this time, not a chance. "And for God's sake Rachel, tell me you didn't just blame Balthazar over something that is not to be blamed at all-"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 08:25 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "I honestly don't think about that. And I feel like I shouldn't offer to help you for that... extra job you have," he said with amusement.

"How could you-" Rachel began when Michael was mentioned, but then she slammed her fist on the table. "BALTHAZAR? Not to be blamed? That perverted slut has been sharing a room with Cassie over several years, who knows what that twisted brat might have done to him?!"
Rachel had learned Balthazar's orientation in the worst way possible: she had seen him kissing one of his boyfriends goodbye one evening. And she had already badly reacted that way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 08:47 pm

Crowley simply smiled. "I can respect that. I don't think you'd want to get involved anyway... not with my, um, other job, nor with my associates." He reached for Hanakael's hand with absolute nonchalance, rubbing his fingers over the back of it. "I wouldn't want that. I am known to be quite jealous." His grin got a shade darker as he admitted that.

Chuck could swear he felt the instant in which he lost control. He felt the dam he had been carefully building over the years burst with that last, horrifying accusation being thrown over it, and he just exploded. "You - take back what you just said", he said, voice trembling with barely contained anger. "I won't tolerate you saying something that atrocious about one of MY children just because your bigoted, closed mind cannot TAKE that some men just prefer kissing other MEN. TAKE BACK WHAT YOU JUST SAID!"

Last edited by Gravirei on 28/10/18, 09:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 09:39 pm

Hanakael smiled fondly at that thought. "My. I'm getting a little worried, now. Thankfully my soul's only yours now, and I can't take it back," he gently teased him.

Rachel blinked, completely taken aback by Chuck's response, since he was usually so... silent. He usually listened to her tantrums without protesting, looking down to his feet. Yet... it wasn't even was shocked her the most. "Oh, really. You think those two being faggots is just a mere coincidence? My poor Charles-"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 09:57 pm

"Well. You could, I guess. Just say the word, and I'll release you from my demonic claws", Crowley purred, taking Hanakael's hand up to his mouth, kissing it gently. "I'll just wait until you come back to me and say 'yes' once again." Truth was, he really wanted Hanakael to stay at his side. But he currently lacked the guts to say it.

"That's ENOUGH", Chuck raised his voice, hitting the wooden doorframe with a punch. "You - I have restrained myself. I have kept it in me for the last God only knows how many years, from your constant bickering over everything, your bigotry, down to demonizing Lucien since he was just a toddler, to you separating the twins because 'it wasn't healthy', and now this-" He took a deep breath, but his anger just didn't wore down. "-I want a divorce." ... wow, had he really just blurted that out?!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 10:07 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "How could I ever say no to you? You're everything I could have hope to find in a man. Even though I've just learnt that we're actually centuries apart."

Rachel opened her mouth, scandalized, but forced herself to take a deep breath. She had gone through those kinds of arguments before, even though Chuck had never been so openly angry. She might have used harsh words to convey her doubts. Maybe if she managed to calm him down, he would see the truth. "Honey, you and I both know you aren't serious. Sit down."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 10:18 pm

Crowley chuckled. "Don't they always say that age is just a number, love?", be answered, raising a brow. His voice kind of... softened, though, as he spoke again. "So, I am guessing I can trust the two of us enoigh to get further with the introductions. My name right now is Crowley - better known in the 1600s as late Fergus MacLeod. A pleasure, darling."

"I am not sitting down, and you can't possibly think I am not serious after you just accused one of my sons of raping his own brother, because you cannot get over the fact that both can be gay just because." Chuck stood there, posture rigid, anger still in his features. He could not forgive something like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 10:29 pm

"I'm still only Hanakael Davis, born in the late 1900s," Hanakael replied with amusement. He remained thoughtful for a little while, though, a smile on his lips. "I like 'Fergus'. Would you agree if I called you that, sometimes?"

"I'm not saying that he raped him, Charles, I'm saying he might have initiated him to it in some way," Rachel said, trying to reason him. "Cassie used to be a normal boy with a girlfriend, unless you've forgotten about that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 10:38 pm

Crowley laughed. "I really, really dislike 'Fergus', but if you wish, you can call me that. Only some times", he warned him. "And only because you asked kindly, I guess. That should be a testament of how much I like you."

Chuck shook his head. "He got with Meg because you couldn't stop to nag him - he never even liked her. God, she bullied him throughout the whole elementary school years! And really? 'Normal', Rachel? Balthazar is normal, Castiel is normal - and nobody initiated anyone. It's not a sect, it's just a preference, for God's sake! Why can't you just love our children like they are, Rachel?" He sounded more desperate than angry with those last words. But still.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/10/18, 10:54 pm

Hanakael smiled back at Crowley. "I'll keep calling you Crowley most of the time, then," he promised him. "I shall keep 'Fergus' for private times, I suppose?"

"How dare you," Rachel almost snarled. "I've loved our children, Charles. I've even loved Cassie more dearly than any of them. But you- You had to go and make them become like you wanted to. And your friend Robert kept encouraging you to do it! Raphael and Gabriel were too close to each other to the point they ended up hating each other, Lucien has been a lost cause from the start because you practically invited the devil into our family, and I'm not even talking about how much of a depraved mess Gabriel has become! I- I had so much hopes for Cassie and you've treated him so much like the little princess I never gave you, to the point he had to offer himself to another man to be happy." She had almost yelled that one last bit with disgust.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/18, 11:06 pm

"It depends. What do you mean for 'private times', love?", Crowley purred, licking his lips. "As far as I remember, I had been promised sex before my dessert. Did you change your mind, perhaps?"

"The only one of them you ever loved was Michael", Chuck stated coldly. "And you did because you shaped him just like you. If only you had showed one ounce of love to Lucien, instead than treating him like the devil - God, he was just a kid! He just wanted his mother to hold him!" He was disgusted. He felt his stomach twist at the thought of what Lucien had become. "You made Gabriel and Balthazar flee. You made them hate this very house so much they come back the least possible - and Cas was so scared of you he had to flee too to get some damn happiness. You have been the problem all along!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 07:35 am

Hanakael laughed kindly, and shook his head. "I did. And it's exactly the kind of 'private times' I was refering to... Fergus." He almost whispered Crowley's first name lovingly. He felt so happy for gaining his trust to the point he had revealed him who he was.

Rachel was out of arguments. So much that he only card left was to victimize herself. She choked on a sob, and began crying, her voice broken. "How could you say that to me after all I've done for our boys? I had no life, Charles, I raised them all while you were away all day long! I tried so hard to raise them to be respectable young men!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:07 am

Crowley chuckled. The way Hanakael said his name was... surprisingly bearable. He thought he would have instantly repented that he had said it, and instead he seemed to feel ok about it. "Hana", he reproached him lightly. "Be careful not to burn your dessert." Well, if he had changed his mind about having sex right away, it was only fair he warned him about fire hazards!

"Oh, you mean after you insisted to be a stay-at-home mother? I wasn't out to have fun, you know! I had tobeen work like a mule to give this family the kind of lifestyle you wanted!" Chuck shook his head. "Don't try to accuse me for your own choices. And you haven't tried to make them 'respectable' - all you did was scare them off about the world, impose your own toxic view of life on them all and treat me as a tool who got no say in his own kids education." He stared at her, jaw tense. "I'm not stepping back this time."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 08:20 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "Don't worry. I will set it in your high-tech oven, that stops cooking when I tell it too." He stood up to put some pastries into the oven, and turned back to his lover, while unbuttoning his shirt. "I can lose track of time~"

Rachel sniffled hard, her face now betraying just how much Chuck had hurt her in her pride. "Fine. Get out. Go find those divorce papers. But you aren't getting me out of this house. My house. If you want to ruin your reputation and throw our vows out of the window, then so be it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 08:39 pm

"You mean your high-tech oven, darling~" Crowley smirked, licking his lips as he followed Hanakael's hands, and the buttons of his shirt getting undone. He slowly shrugged off his jacket, throwing it back on the nearby couch, now holding his lover's gaze. He started tugging at his tie.

"If we really want to be honest, Rachel, this is MY house. At least on paper", Chuck replied, snapping back at her. "But that's fine. Seeing as you have really nothing else, and no one left out there, it's the least I can give to you. Isn't it?" He turned around to walk out of that room. He stopped briefly, just to add, "It's not like sleeping alone will be any different. Seen how cold you got over the years." He stomped out of the kitchen and to the bedroom, to gather his things.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 08:56 pm

"Should I say 'our'?" Hanakael smirked and walked over to Crowley, while getting rid of his own belt. "More importantly, should we move this talk to the couch?"

Rachel's face was twisted with anger, by now, to the point she rushed down at the bottom of the stairs to yell at him. "Quit behaving so full of yourself. I've never loved you, Charles, and you knew it," she spat at him before she locked herself up in the living room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:20 pm

"Oh, yes. We definitely should." Crowley got up from the stool, and threw his tie at Hanakael, glancing at him with a cheeky smirk. "Come over, darling. I am dying to have a taste", he purred. "I'll gladly have a bite of the dessert as well, after", he added, grinning.

Chuck angrily filled up his case with some of his belongings and clothes. He quickly sent a desperate message to Bobby, asking him to come pick him up, then walked down the stairs. He stopped in front of the closed living room door. Just to yell. "I was stupid enough, since I did love you. I don't remember when I stopped - but thank you. It helps, knowing you never did feel anything towards me." He walked to the front door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 09:36 pm

Hanakael chuckled, and got rid of his shirt before he undid the button of his pants. "Taste? You didn't want to take me before dessert?" He smiled, while he laid a hand in the small of Crowley's back.

Rachel used her last bullet. She sobbed loudly, sounding both wrecked and angry. Perhaps was she crying for real. Perhaps was this another one of her lies.
Still, behind the door, Bobby was already using the honk of his car to signal he was there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 09:47 pm

"Taste might mean a lot of different things, love", Crowley purred, his hand ghosting over Hanakael's side. "Get out of your clothes. I'll be doing the same." He grabbed his butt for just a second, squeezing it before walting away and getting rid of his shirt and pants in a few practiced gestures.

Chuck actually hesitated for a second, guilt briefly resurfacing before he scoffed, and smothered it down. Not this time. "Stop doing that! You just said you never loved me, don't act like you suddenly care", he yelled, before finally opening the front door and walking to Bobby's car.
He did it. He... he actually did it.
There was no turning back now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 09:56 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip, and quickly got rid of his remaining clothes, before he stood in front of his lover. "So how do you want to... taste me, before dessert ? ~"

Bobby held back a proud smile when he saw Chuck finally getting away from this house, from this terrible woman.
"Let's go drink some beers now, shall we, buddy?" was the first thing he said to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/10/18, 10:14 pm

Crowley's smile got wider. And possibly more evil. He got rid of the rest of his clothes, and proceeded to sit down on the couch. "Now I want you to bring me the lube, a condom, and then I want you to hop on", he purred. None of those were invitations.

Chuck absently threw his luggage in the back of the car, and then sat down at Bobby's side. He was trembling when he fastened his seatbelt. "Far, far away from here. Please", he murmured, looking more tired than ever.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/10/18, 10:25 pm

Hanakael swallowed hard, but held back a smile. He went to fetch what he was asked to, and came back in front of Crowley. "Shall I get myself ready as well?" He asked him, trying to sound polite.

Bobby nodded, and drove them far, far away from there, as promised.
After a few minutes of driving in silence, he finally told him, "You did the right thing, Chuck."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum