Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

4 - Complications

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

4 - Complications - Page 5 Empty Re: 4 - Complications

Post by Mary 31/10/18, 11:01 pm

Hanakael chuckled just as breathlessly, and moved back a bit to take a fond look at Crowley. "Then I guess I'm still going to Hell, in the end" he joked kindly, before one long, tender kiss.

"She's good. We're good. We were just having dinner at home." Raphael let out a small smile. He had always been thankful of how quickly Chuck had welcomed Selena into their family. "Listen, we don't have room at home, but if you want to come by one day, you're more than welcome. I'll book the nearby motel for you if you wish."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 12:51 pm

Crowley smirked in the kiss, and deepened it briefly before answering. "I will guide you. Don't worry, darling. I know all the good shortcuts", he murmured before kissing just the corner of Hanakaels lip, softly.

"My family's household has two spare rooms since me and my brother aren't living there anymore, Chuck", Selena said out loud, to make sure the man could hear her. "I know they'd be more than happy to lend one of them to you."
Chuck smiled. "Those are both nice offerings - I'll gladly come over some day. Tell Selena she's very kind, but I couldn't dream of accepting that. Still... thank you. It's all very moving." And indeed, to him it was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/18, 01:57 pm

Hanakael smiled fondly at Crowley. "Do you want to get dressed before dessert? I mean- the actual chocolate dessert I baked, that is."

"I'll tell her that, but you know she won't accept your answer either," Raphael replied with a smile. "Don't worry, Dad." He chatted a bit more with his father on the phone before he told him to take care of himself, reminded him to call him when they would have to arrange the divorce papers because he would need to have a word with his lawyer, and then bid him a good night.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/11/18, 06:03 pm

Crowley laughed. "I'm curious to... have a taste of the actual dessert, then", he purred. "But yes, better to get dressed. And cleaned up." This time, however, he limited himself into snapping his fingers, and in a blink, they were dressed up and clean.

Chuck bid him a goodnight as well, and closed the call, to allow Raphael to get back to his romantic dinner! Selena had waited long enough, after all.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/11/18, 06:40 pm

"..." Hanakael burst out laughing. "Oh. So this is how you did it so fast." He stood up to get a proper look at his clothes, that were probably just the same he had gotten out of. And they probably had a wonderful end of evening together ! So did Raphael and Selena. But theirs probably ended up with far more gagging involved *DIES*
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum