3 - I think I love you

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 22:10

Dean frowned, and pressed his lips in a thin line. Was Castiel tired? Was he sad, mad? Smad? It didn't take long for him to convince himself that Cas was lying about his day in order not to worry him, which was just silly, seeing as worrying about him was basically his job! "So you. Won't mind it if I cook for us?", he said, then smiled. "It's about time I try to put myself into the kitchen! What you think?" Of course he was oblivious to what was actually upsetting his protégé.

Crowley shrugged. "Well. Their loss", he said, a bit venomously. "I am a very busy man - it will be their trouble to schedule another appointment. And I'll make sure that they have it difficult."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 21 Sep - 22:16

"If you wish", Castiel mumbled after a while, still not looking up from his pillow. He might burst if he looked at Dean right now. He was so mad, and so in love with him. It felt so wrong, and he couldn't help it.

Hanakael held back a smile. "I see. Well. I won't complain. Alone at home, I would have opened just a can of anything, as long as it fed me."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 22:26

Dean's smile faltered, and he went back to a worried frown. "Um... alright, then. I'll call you when it's ready. You just rest, 'kay? It does look like you need it", he added, sounding sympathetic. A that point, yes, he was imagining his friend had a very bad, stressful day, and just needed to be pampered a bit! He left for the kitchen, and started making his own special homemade burgers.

Crowley kept silent for a bit, just getting bites of his food and finishing his dish. He took his time, sipping his wine until he had dried off the glass. Because he really didn't believe what he was about to say. "... say, Hana. Do you happen to have anything planned, this weekend?", he asked, a bit too innocent-sounding, coming from a man like him.

Last edited by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 22:34; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 21 Sep - 22:30

In the end, Castiel felt so bad about it, he even needed to call Charlie. Thankfully enough, for once, she didn't tell him to grow balls and confess to him, and actually tried to reassure him a bit, or cheer him up, when she noticed how upset he was at the idea of Dean dating someone.

That question was so unexpected Hana paused in the middle of a bite to look at Crowley. When he was sure he had understood well, he cleared his throat. "Well- So far, no. I was just going to stay at home." He thought Crowley was just making conversation with him. Not offering him plans.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 22:42

Dean soon finished cooking and called Castiel over. "Dinner's ready!", he proclaimed out loud. "Are you sure you feel like eating this, though? If you feel sick, I promise I will not get mad over you preferring a soup or something!" Aside from the worry over his friend's sour mood, he felt rather giddy. How could he not, when with just one Saturday, his project would have been concluded?

"Good to know." Crowley calmly served himself another glass of wine, and stared at it, distractedly making it swirl in the glass. "Then you won't mind if I occupy your whole free time, I guess?" He calmly sipped from his glass, gazing at Hanakael to gauge his reaction.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 21 Sep - 22:50

Castiel actually got out of his room, rubbing his eyes. He forced a smile at first, but then he blinked, while looking at their plates. "Oh. Those burgers look... nice," he said, a bit awkwardly.

"..." Hanakael licked his lower lip, trying to hold back a smile. And not get his hopes too high up. "Are you suggesting that I work overtime?" he said, in a poor attempt of a joke.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 23:00

Dean had wore a smile to properly welcome Castiel in the kitchen - but it faltered a bit at the lack of enthusiasm. "... youuu don't want to eat that, do you", he said. Then he rubbed his head, awkwardly. "I knew it. I should have just, done something else, but the thing is this is one of the few things I can do well-"

Crowley smirked at him, and laid the glass back on the table. He leant forward a bit, holding Hanakael's gaze. "Cabinet's closed on weekends, sweetheart", he purred. "I was thinking of... less professional way to pass the time." He licked his lower lip. Well. He didn't necessarily mean anything irty, but he sure as hell was trying to make it pass that way.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 21 Sep - 23:07

"No, no, I want to eat it!" Castiel protested vividly. "It's just- sorry, I still feel a little down," he replied a bit sheepishly, while he took a seat. "It'll die down."

Hanakael did interpret it as dirty. He did bit on his lower lip, trying hard to tone his imagination down. "Then I surely wouldn't mind," he replied, a bit teasingly as well.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 23:30

Dean offered him a sorry smile, and sat down with him, first grabbing a couple of beers for the both of them and passing one over to Castiel. "Wanna talk about it, or would you rather hear what an absurd son of a bitch came into the bar this morning?" He grinned.

Crowley's smile was downright dirty now. Oh, really now. Well that was... interesting, to say the least. "Very well", he purred. "Since you don't seem to mind it, may I be so bold as to invite you over to my place? I refuse to let you sleep in that disgusting place one more night. Wouldn't want you to get some tropical illness and use that as an excuse not to come in the office by Monday." He gently bumped Hanakael's leg with his foot.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 21 Sep - 23:39

Cas smiled softly, and took the beer Dean gave him. "Let's go for the latter," he said. He couldn't possibly tell Dean about his feelings. It would wreck him.

Hanakael tried not to smile too much when he licked his lower lip. Oh dear Lord, he couldn't believe Crowley was openly flirting with him. He wished he'd never stop. " You can. I'd love to keep you company for the rest of the night."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 21 Sep - 23:48

Dean had imagined it would have gone like that. He himself was one who preferred not to openly speak about what was wrong - better shove it under the carpet and wait for it to disappear! What do you mean that's not healthy- "Ok, listen up then!" He started to merrily blabber about this one guy who had just come in and asked for all the prices of every single beverage, and then had ordered mineral water. Just so he could go to the bathroom for the least price possible.

"Oh, would you. You brazen, young thing", Crowley purred, eyes drifting to Hanakael's mouth for a second as his own tongue flicked out to wet his lip. "Ah, I am afraid I will have to warn you. I don't let my guests sleep on the couch, and the guest rooms are undergoing some... renovations, currently. I hope you won't mind." He lightly rested his foot on the other man's leg now, rubbing against it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 8:07

Dean had actually managed to make Castiel laugh, upon the discovery of the end of the story. It seemed he had been somewhat cured from his moping!

"I don't," Hana assured him once again, repressing another shiver. Honestly, had he been dreaming, he wouldn't have been surprised. His human self was much more open-minded - and more experienced, who would have known - than his angel self. Being invited to Crowley's place, to share his bed... Of course he had dreamt for it to happen one day.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 13:54

Dean felt incredibly happy when Castiel laughed at his stupid story. Gosh, he loved his smile so much. He kept glancing at him as he finished off his dish, a soft smile on his face. He cleared his throat a bit when he jad finished, waiting patiently for Cas to be done as well. "You feel like watching a movie?"

Crowley could barely keep his smile from getting a shade too much of evil. He didn't want to scare Hanakael, after all - and seeing how receptive he was to his flirting made him consider that evening a success. Ending - which still hadn't happened - included. Which maybe could have helped him stop caring about that young man. "Very well. I suggest we return in that hole where you live and fetch your essentials for the night." He got up from the table. "We wouldn't want our drinks to wait for us", he added in a purr, walking to the main desk to pay for dinner.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 18:22

"Yes," Castiel replied instantly, without even thinking twice about it. "I'll let you choose. You always know good movies," he said, while wiping away his tears of laughter.

Hanakael held back a smile, but laid a hand on Crowley's arm, trying once more to have him let him pay for his part of the dinner. His pride prevented him from considering it as a given, every time he went to dine out with his boss.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 18:32

Dean grinned. "Nice then! I'll leave you to clean the table if you don't mind - I'll go set up the tv!" He rushed to the living room and picked one of the classic comedies he kept for emergencies like 'friend is sad and pouty, need something fun'.

Crowley stopped briefly as he felt Hanakael's hand on his arm, turning to glance at him. That didn't stop him from swiftly passing his credit card over to the maitre. He smirked at his young colleague, and took a hold of his hand to bring it to his lips. "You're my guest."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 18:36

Castiel took his time to wash the dishes, and then joined Dean on the couch, almost collapsing down at his side. He might try to sit close to him during that evening, to feel a little better. It was cruel towards himself, but- he liked to be near his friend. Crush. Whatever he should call him by now.

Hanakael sighed, but held back a smile. "Alright. Thank you," he whispered. He gently squeezed Crowley's hand before he let it go, patiently waiting for him to guide them out.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 18:47

Dean enjoyed that quiet moment, watching the movie and laughing a bit at Castiel's side. He actually shifted closer to the other man himself at times, feeling soothed by the closeness. "Hey, um...", he started at some point, when the movie was finished. "... I won't be around on Saturday. I thought I should tell you that. But I kept the evening free, if you feel like doing something?"

"You're welcome." Crowley lead him out of the restaurant, and back in the car. "Give the right address, this time", he chastized Hanakael lightly, with a smirk. "You will have to fetch your things." This time he minded to sit closer to him, when they got in the car.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 18:51

Castiel's face was grim again, while he was being reminded that Dean had a date on said Saturday. "I have an exam on Monday. Don't feel forced to come back for me, I'll be studying in my room." He was trying hard not to sound bitter about it.

Hanakael seemed a bit embarrassed by it, but he gave Alfred the proper address this time. Yet relaxed again when Crowley sat close to him. "... Please wait for me in the car. I wouldn't want you to change your mind," he whispered to his boss.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 19:00

"Forced? What are you talking about? I always look forward to our Saturday nights! I would never miss the chance!" Dean sounded sincerely worked up about that, a smile on his face. "And this one will also be Taco Night, along with the Coupon night at the cinema oin the city center! Can you believe the coincidence?" He patted his friend's shoulder. "You cannot call out on that!"

Crowley let out a long sigh. "If it is so important for you, Hana. Fine", he said, not really sounding convinced about that. "I am fairly sure I have seen worse than the place where you live." As a matter of fact, he had. Hell? That ring a bell to anybody?

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 19:15

"... Dean, I just told you I have to study," Cas protested weakly. He actually wished to go out with Dean on that night, but would he be able to overlook his date and enjoy said evening?

Hanakael held back a smile. "If you called my father to negociate two years of tuition just because you've guessed which neighbourhood I'm from, I'm dreading what you might do upon discovering the 30m˛ apartment I live in."

Last edited by Mary on Sat 6 Oct - 6:41; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 19:50

"Aw, man", Dean whined a bit. He soon lit up again though. "Then I'll crash in with you! I'll grab those tacos and come home for dinner, then read your comics while you study! Or help you out if you need, whatever. That better?" He smiled, hopeful.

"Thirty meters-" Crowley made a scandalized sound, looking at Hanakael as if he had just told him he usually bathed in cockroaches. "How the Hell are you supposed to stay in a place that small? What are you, an animal? Now you will tell me you don't even have a bathroom or a kitchen! This is unacceptable."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 19:59

Castiel held back a smile. "I don't know what's more important to you. Me, or taco night," he gently teased Dean. Honestly, he was secretly hoping for a sweet answer.

Hanakael held back a sheepish smile, feeling sort of self-conscious right now. "Well- I do have my bathroom in a separate room. But my kitchen, living room and bedroom are in the other one."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 20:25

And Dean provided just that, almost without thinking. "You, of course!", he answered immediately, smiling widely. "Pie and the Impala are a very close second place. So, can we do that then?", he asked again, almost pleading.

Crowley shook his head in disbelief. Even when he was nothing more than a piss poor, two-bits tailor back in Scotland he had to live in such a small space! The car stopped back at Hanakael's place.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 21:15

Castiel was a bit startled by that honest answer, and felt his blood rushing to his face, while he tried hard to repress a pleased smile. He actually adverted his gaze. "Alright, alright. Let's have tacos next Saturday."

Hanakael promised to be back soon, and he did as he had told, coming back quickly with a sportsbag. Do we jump to the moment they arrive to Crowley's place?
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 21:34

Dean grinned victoriously. "Nice!" Then he stretched a bit, getting up from the couch. "Alright. I'll go take a shower and then jump to bed. It's getting pretty late", he said, repressing a yawn as he put the DVD they were watching back in its case.

Yus! Crowley's place, as expected, was actually pretty impressive. It wasn't an apartment, but a great house a bit outside the city, elegant and enclosed in a garden. He opened the main doors after signaling to Alfred to go, and gestured for Hanakael to get in. He smiled at him as he showed the finely furnished, spacious living room. "Get comfortable, darling", he purred. "Fancy a drink?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next