3 - I think I love you

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 22:26

Crowley bit his lower lip, feeling a lazy swirl of excitement stir in his belly in front of that sight. He swiftly got out of bed, following Hanakael out of the bedroom, completely naked as well. He didn't really care about who saw what - one, as said, no one lived that far high. Two... he was extremely comfortable with his nudity. Maybe not being the original owner of that body helped. Who knows. He sat down on a stool and rested an elbow on the counter, hungrily taking in the sight of his lover.

Dean choked on his own saliva as he stared at his boyfriend, hitting the brakes a bit too harshly in front of a red light. "Christ, Cas", he murmured, passing a hand on his face, letting out a short laugh. That man was too cute, too damn much for him to handle. "If I could I would just pull over at the next curve and make love to you right away, on those backseats." He was completely serious.

Last edited by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 22:46

Hanakael smiled back at Crowley while he was making bacon and eggs, and soon served two plates, one for his boss and one for him. "It's not high cuisine, but I wasn't ready for this. Give me a few days and I could make you waffles for breakfast."

Castiel was confused as to what exactly got Dean to hit the brakes that harsh, but he felt his face blush at his answer. "I- unless you have lube and condoms on you right now, I'd rather lose my virginity in a bed," he muttered, avoiding his gaze.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 22:54

Crowley hummed, eyeing his filled dish without much interest. After all, he did not need to eat. Not that his lover needed to know that. He took a hold of his fork and played with the food a bit, taking a chunk of egg and bacon up to observe it. "How do you feel about sex on the kitchen counter, darling?", he asked carelessly, finally starting to eat. ... well maybe that was his way to show just how much he appreciated the thought of someone cooking for him.

"... I- I don't have those, that's why I said 'if I could'", Dean explained awkwardly as he kept on driving towards home. "It was just to let you know how much I want to get my hands all over you again." Why could he never express himself well enough, damn it!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 23:02

Hanakael choked on his own slice of egg, and cleared his throat afterwards. "Well- I'd say it's not very hygienic. But I suppose I'll have the whole day to clean that mess up," he answered with a smile.

Castiel smiled, while he looked back at Dean again. "I know, don't worry." He laid his hand on Dean's leg, trying to reassure him, but maybe he didn't help his case, in fact.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 23:16

Crowley hid his smirk behind another mouthful of food. "If you don't think it would be fun, darling, it's not worth trying. Guess I'll have to find another way to pass my Saturday morning", he said, making it a point to sound disappointed. While he was having a whole bunch of fun, actually.

Dean bit his lower lip. No, there was no way Castiel knew how much he was affecting him and doing that on purpose - right? "Cas, uhm - I really don't want to sound like a desperate, horny teenager, but... could you please not touch me anywhere near my thighs until we aren't home?" That desperate quickie they had in the car had done nothing but make him wish for more, and damn, he wasn't used anymore to feel arousal this violently. Didn't happen when he was an angel!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 23:27

Hanakael shook his head, trying hard to hide his smile. But he just couldn't let that idea go. "Would you bend me over the counter?" He asked after a while, on a more playful tone.

"... Oh." Castiel took his hand away from Dean. "I- sorry. I won't touch you until we're back into our room." He was blushing again, fought hard to remain still in the car, waiting for Dean to park. No, he was still too innocent for this world.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 23:36

"Wouldn't you love to know", Crowley mused, half-lidded eyes now concentrating on Hanakael. He grinned, tongue peeking out - apparently just to clean up the corner of his mouth from some bacon, but the way it swiped across his upper lips was all but innocent. "Maybe. Or maybe I would have you sprawled over it like breakfast, and I would grab your thighs and push them apart to eat you up."

Dean murmured a 'Thank you', blushing hard as well. Damn, Castiel was probably thinking he was some sort of weird pervert now. He finally - the trip had felt so much longer than before - parked into the apartment's designed spot and quickly got out of the car. After a quick thought he decided that no, the pie leftovers and the blanket weren't exactly a priority right now, and waited for his boyfriend to reach for him so they could go back into the apartment.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 21:01

Hanakael swallowed hard, and shivered, feeling something else being suddenly hard by him (badum tss). "Could I take my answer back and offer a new one?" he asked, a bit sheepishly.

Castiel did go for Dean right away, but he didn't hesitate to take his hand in his, with a soft smile. After all, they were together, so... wanting to have sex was very normal, wasn't it?
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 21:17

Crowley's grin looked feral right now. "If we were in a Court now, I would smile and say 'Too late'", he purred. "But, seen as we aren't, and seen how I am currently abusing your hospitality, do change your answer, darling. I'm curious."

Dean smiled back at him, actually feeling a bit nervous right now. It was true, he was definitely the most prepared in that... department. But with Castiel, it all felt much more important than his usual one-night fling. He guided his boyfriend back to their apartment, opening and closing the door almost mechanically.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 21:24

"Don't get me wrong now, I am starving. But I'd chose having sex with you on the counter right now rather than eating," Hanakael replied, with a playful smile.

As soon as the door was closed and locked, Castiel was back against Dean, and he kissed up deeply once more, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 21:35

Crowley didn't answer at first, too busy grinning and finishing off his dish, excruciatingly slow. When he finally put down his fork and glanced to Hanakael again, his eyes were burning. "Tell me how you want me, darling", he purred, licking his lips.

Dean was more than ready to welcome Castiel back in his arms, and wrapped them around him to kiss him back with just as much passion. He didn't know how he managed, but he brought the both of them to the bedroom, hands fumbling with his boyfriend's clothes as he tried desperately not to end their kiss. Or bump against the doorframes and various pieces of furniture. Or knock down that one lamp-

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 21:43

Hanakael was taken aback. He had expected Crowley to chose, like he had done so far, but- he gave it a bit of thought. "Actually- I'd like to have you as breakfast," he replied, with a mischievous grin.

Castiel jumped when the lamp fell on the ground, and he chuckled afterwards, slowly parting from Dean to put it back up. "Perhaps I should undress before we get down," he said, breathless, while he began to undo the buttons of his shirt.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 22:02

Crowley bit his lower lip, looking very pleased with that suggestion. "So brazen. Get everything away from the counter, sweetheart. You will get your breakfast now", he growled, standing up. When he did, it could be clearly seen just how hard (badum tss) it had been for him to stay sat down and not tackle Hanakael to the ground.

Dean let out an embarrassed laugh, scratching his chin for a brief moment. "Yeah, we should do that", he answered breathlessly as he started to quickly unbutton his shirt, throwing it on the side. His hands went straight for his pants afterwards, and he started unbuttoning them after kicking off his shoes. His excitement was almost palpable.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 22:11

Hanakael quickly got everything off the counter, and took Crowley's hand, to help him sit on the counter, where he kissed his almost reverently, with his hands on his sides.

Castiel undressed just as fast, and almost threw himself onto the mattress. Only then did he dare to look at Dean again, pressing his lips together. He was definitely taking in the sight of his boyfriend naked in front of him, for him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 22:22

Crowley hummed into that kiss, deepening it for a nice, long minute before breaking it. "So", he drawled out in a low voice, breathing against Hanakael's lips. "I thought you were hungry?" He let his hands slide on his lover's back slowly, until they were resting on his ass. He squeezed the flesh a bit.

Dean took in a deep breath when he could finally admire Castiel freely, not constricted on the narrow backseats of his car. Castiel, who was nicely flushed, hair a bit mussed, chest heaving and lips bitten, naked and ready for him- He seriously risked to choke once again. He took two steps towards him, until his legs were touching the mattress, and he could look better at him. "Did you-" He cleared his throat. Not the moment to get embarrassed, Dean! "Have you ever... done this on your own?" It was clear what he was referring to.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 22:31

"You're right. I should get to it." Hanakael smiled back at Crowley and pecked his lips one last time, before his kisses brought him down on his collarbone, then his chest, then his belly, all the way down under his navel, where his kisses became more heated. Then, finally, he ran his fingers over Crowley's length, barely brushing against his hardened skin.

Castiel licked his lower lip, and adverted his eyes from Dean. "O-once. Do you want me to... get ready?" He felt sort of shameful to admit to Dean that he did touch himself that way already - but he was thankful he wouldn't have to get into more details about it.

Last edited by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 21 Oct - 23:03

Crowley followed that slow path Hanakael was building with his hot kisses with half lidded eyes and a slightly parted mouth. He took in a sharp intake of breath, hissing through his teeth when he felt that teasing touch over his shaft. His fingers twitched, dying to get buried in his lover's hair. "Do not tease me, love", he reminded him in a murmur.

Dean could swear he felt his knees get instantly weak under that new knowledge he had just gathered. Just the thought of Castiel, his Castiel, working himself open with his own fingers and moaning had his length twitch and get harder. "Y-yeah. I'll just... I'll watch. For the- for the next time, you know", he blurted out, blushing violently. "... where you - what did you think about, when you were doing it?" Dean, no-

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 21 Oct - 23:14

Hanakael held back a chuckle and looked up to Crowley, while taking a steady hold of his length. Soon enough, he wrapped his mouth around it and sucked it in bit by bit, so he could get used to it.

Castiel had already turned towards the bedside table, looking for the lube he had bought a while ago, when he heard Dean's question. He actually froze a few seconds. And cleared his throat. "You," he whispered with embarrassment, his cheeks deeply flushed red by now.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 22 Oct - 0:52

Crowley let out a groan, eyes fluttering closed for a couple of seconds before he willed himself to open them up again. He would have never forgiven himself if he lost even one single second of that performance. He smirked down at his lover, his gaze dark with arousal. "That's it", he encouraged him with a purr, still refraining from touching him. "That feels good, Hana." He knew by now that his lover reacted well to praises. He did wonder how he would have reacted with more... firm commands. Hm.

Dean let out an actual moan this time, and choked on his breath (again) when he slapped his hand on his mouth. It was too late, it had slipped out. Well, honestly, how could it not, when now his brain was flooded with various realizations like - Castiel had tried that thing, which was completely new for him, specifically with Dean in his mind, when he was just in the other room, and that maybe then he had been the very first that Castiel had found that much arousing- He suddenly realized he had been staring at his boyfriend with his mouth hanging open, and quickly busied himself with walking off fast to go look for condoms in his own discarded bag, after letting out an embarrassed series of "Oh God I'm so sorry".
Welp. He just hoped he hadn't killed the mood now!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 22 Oct - 20:36

Hanakael loved to be praised indeed. He would act more positively even if given orders, but they wouldn't know that yet. Since Crowley had taken care of him too already, he had learned a few more tricks, though. When he began to bob his head, he tried to take his lover deeper in each time, until he could feel the tip of his sex pressing against the back of his throat. Not gagging on it was the real challenge, but he focused hard not to.

Castiel sat now a bit self-conscious on the bed, and cleared his throat. "Don't be," he said after a little while, and offered Dean a sheepish smile. "It reassures me to know you want me just as much." He poured a bit of lube on his fingers and heated it up a bit, trying to gather his memories from the last time he had done so.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 22 Oct - 20:48

Crowley let out a filthy moan, then a terribly specific curse in his own, forgotten dialect when he felt his lover swallow him down so deeply. He couldn't keep his hand from shooting up and grab his hair this time, fingers tightening against him. Damn, did Hanakael learn fast. He let out a breathless chuckle, barely keeping himself from thrusting up in that inviting, warm mouth. "Well, aren't you hungry, darling", he growled approvingly.

Dean found what he was looking for and finally got the guts to face Castiel again, turning to him. His face was flushed, and he was still evidently embarrassed. "You have no idea how much I want you", he managed to say, his voice low with desire. "But still, maybe it's... a bit of a turn off, for an adult man to behave like a virgin teenager who has never heard any mentions of sex." He walked back to sit down on the bed, eyes on Castiel and his lubed fingers.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 22 Oct - 21:03

Hanakael had to suppress a laugh, but he remained focused, and kept sucking Crowley in, as deep as he could. He even reached up to caress his inner thighs, knowing fully well he would be sensitive around here.

Castiel cleared his throat. "Well. It isn't to someone who is an actual virgin." He kept on playing with the product for a while, then dared to look at Dean in the eye. "You do know this is my very first time, right?" Of course, he had never mentioned it to Dean, but he assumed he knew. He didn't know how much Dean hanged around when he had been spending time with Meg, his ex, or even if he had noticed that whenever he went to sleep over to her place, nothing ever happened. To the point he had broken up with her when she confronted him about it, making him realize that he would actually never be attracted to a girl ever, no matter how hard he tried.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 22 Oct - 21:35

Crowley let out another moan, Hanakael's name on his lips as his fingers kept releasing and tightening back around his hair. His eyes were completely focused on his lover pleasuring him with his mouth. Soon enough though he started feeling closer and closer to his orgasm. "Darling - I'm almost there. You might want to stop, before I-"

Dean let out a small smile, lifting his eyes up to meet Castiel's. "I know I never understood why you and Meg never fooled around, but doesn't mean I am completely stupid." He gently laid his hand on his leg. "I promise I'll make it good for you. I will treat you right. I love you", he added, earnest in his affection.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 22 Oct - 21:43

When he heard Crowley, Hanakael didn't take him as deep as before, and rather sucked on the tip of his length, while he caressed the rest of his shaft with his palms, to help him come into his mouth, while avoiding to choke like an idiot. He did shoot Crowley a smug glance, though, as if to tell him he was more than ready for it.

Castiel instantly relaxed, and smiled back at Dean. He leaned in closer to kiss him softly, lovingly, until he parted again. "I love you too," he whispered. "Do you- Would you mind remaining close to me while I get myself ready?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 22 Oct - 22:00

Crowley let out a gasp when he understood what his lover wished to do. He smiled though, and opened his mouth to comment on it - but all that rolled out of it was a long, deep growl of pleasure when he finally came into Hanakael's welcoming mouth, hand keeping his head in place. He had more control on himself than he imagined, though, since he managed to not thrust up with his hips.

Dean smiled softly, leaning happily into his boyfriend's lips and kissing him back. His smile became a smirk soon after he heard that request, though. "I wouldn't ever dream of missing this show", he whispered teasingly, hand rubbing the skin of Castiel's leg.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next