3 - I think I love you

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary on Fri 19 Oct - 21:16

"..." Hanakael stood still for a few more seconds, before he let out a nervous, yet earnest laugh. "Oh, Crowley." He wrapped his arms around Crowley's neck, and kissed him softly. "This is... really sweet of you, but I fear I don't deserve this. Unless you're really trying to tell me you're worried you might catch something from making love to me," he gently teased him. "... I can't accept."

Castiel blushed even harder, and was about to answer, protest, even, when a loud moan escaped his lips. Part of him would have wished to die on the spot, but he shushed it down by kissing Dean once again, while his hands looked for a way under his last piece of cloth as well, to touch his hardened skin... a bit shyly at first, though. He hadn't dared to tell Dean yet, but this was the very first time he was being intimate with someone.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 19 Oct - 21:39

Crowley let Hanakael kiss him, and fought off the very disappointed sound he wanted to make at that refusal. "Maybe I should have started my speech with, 'It's a gift, and I won't accept a no as an answer'?", he said, sounding almost offended as he squinted at the younger man.

Dean smiled into their kiss, once again. He loved how light-hearted this was with Castiel - fun, with no sense of urgency or impending doom. It just felt right for them. He did let out a moan though and broke the kiss, biting his lower lip and stifling a groan when be felt his boyfriend's hand touch his hard skin. He kept gently stroking Castiel's as well, thumb grazing the tip and palm squeezing the length.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 19 Oct - 21:49

Hanakael let out a soft chuckle. "Alright. I'll accept on one condition, though. You'll have to let me cook whole dinners for you, from time to time. To thank you."

Castiel moaned Dean's name this time, and wished he could caress his boyfriend just as much, but he was having a hard time finding a proper way to angle his hand. "... Could we lie down?" he breathed out at some point, his voice low and raspy.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 19 Oct - 22:03

"Hmm", Crowley hummed, seemingly delighted with the prospect of such a... revoltingly domestic scene. "Counter offer. I accept your condition if every time I get here for dinner I find you cooking for me without your clothes", he purred to Hanakael, hand gently squeezing his hip.

"Yes", Dean hissed against Castiel's mouth, his own lips red and bitten from all the kisses they had shared. "I- yes." He managed to tear himself away from his boyfriend, and held his gaze, probably looking positively hungry as he kicked off his own pants and underwear. "Do the same?", he asked, voice rough as well. "I have an idea of what we can do while laying down."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 19 Oct - 22:18

Hanakael held back a soft laugh. "May I at least wear an apron when necessary?" He nibbled on Crowley's lips, playfully. Yes. Yes, this would turn out oddly domestic for the both of them.

Castiel didn't even question Dean. He got out of his remaining clothes as fast as possible, and soon sat stark naked in the car. He would almost feel self-conscious right now, if he even cared anymore.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 19 Oct - 22:31

"Only if strictly necessary, darling", Crowley purred, chuckling as he nibbled back on Hanakael's lips whenever he had the chance. "So... that's a yes to my gift, then?", he asked playfully. Obviously expecting a positive answer.

Dean bit his lip, finally - finally - admiring Castiel's fully naked body, not able to keep his soft sigh for himself. "God, you're beautiful", he breathed out. He gently took a hold of his boyfriend's arms and gently pushed him back, to have him lay back. He scooted closer and leant in, covering the other man's body with his own.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 19 Oct - 22:44

Hanakael smiled back to Crowley. "Yes." Gosh, Thankfully, it was still early in their relationship. That whole situation could almost pass as a proposal of some sorts! The thought itself warmed Hana's heart, though. But he soon had to hold back a yawn, since after all, Crowley had properly exhausted him.

Castiel held back a small chuckle. "I'm not sure how I feel about you mentioning your father in such a moment," he gently teased Dean, to hide his embarrassment. The sight itself of Dean on top of him had kept him awake a few nights. He couldn't want him any more right now.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 19 Oct - 23:02

Crowley chuckled. "Tired, love?", he whispered in Hanakael's ear. "We should get out of this tub. And in the bed. You should get your beauty rest, hm?", he added, leaning in to kiss him.

Dean let out a laugh at that comment, shoulders shaking with silent mirth. "Aw, c'mon. Don't make me laugh - I'll end up screwing this up", he said with an honest smile, looking down at Castiel with a fond gaze. Damn. He had imagined that moment many times - it had been the protagonist of all his nightly fantasies since a while -, but seeing it? Wow. He slowly lowered his hips, though, feeling impatient for some contact - which he got when finally their hardened skins brushed against each other, making his eyes flutter closed and a hiss escape from his teeth.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 19 Oct - 23:16

Hanakael hummed softly. "Maybe I should go, yes. I fear I'm not used to all of that sports yet." He smiled at Crowley again, kissed him softly, then got up and out of the tub, to dry himself up.

Castiel sighed himself with delight when he felt Dean against him, and almost immediately wrapped his arms around him to bring him closer, rocking his hips a bit to get more of that delicious friction.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 19 Oct - 23:44

Crowley followed Hanakael with his eyes, and smirked as he let them roam over his naked back. He rose from the water as well, getting to dry himself and dress up for the night.
Yes, he had his clothes ready in the bathroom of course. ... had they always been there? Maybe.

Dean gently rocked his hips against Castiel's, sliding his own length against his. He let the other man bring their bodies closer, and moaned at the feeling of their sensitive skins steadily rubbing against each other. It felt so good he almost couldn't hear his own, quiet groans of pleasure.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 17:19

This time, Hanakael guessed he was going to sleep with Crowley, so he had brought his own pajamas. He put them on in the bedroom, wincing a bit, and sighed with relief when he finally collapsed into the bed, exhausted.

It all felt so real. Dean towering him, the feeling of their naked skin, heck, hard members pressed against each other, and the moans just for him to hear... Castiel allowed himself to smile, and he kissed Dean from time to time, sometimes parting from him to let out a groan, or a strangled moan of his boyfriend's name.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 17:44

Crowley was pulling on his suit jacket when he walked back in the bedroom, glancing to Hanakael's form. He huffed, and pulled a smirk. "I'm going to get to the living room, darling. I need to make a couple calls - work never sleeps", he whispered in his ear as he bent towards him. "Sleep well, sweetheart."

Dean could have swore that was all a very pleasant dream - if only he wasn't absolutely sure that no dream could ever feel this pleasant. He brought his lips to Castiel's neck, kissing the skin feverishly, hips still moving against the other's steadily. He only stopped kissing him to breathe back his name, and he did it so reverently one could have swore Dean wasn't the angel in that car. He shakily brought a hand in between their naked bodies to get a hold of both their lengths, bringing them even closer, stroking them both together.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 17:58

Hanakael held back a smile, and turned to capture Crowley's lips between his, for a short moment. "Mh. Do you really need the suit for that, or are you going to find yourself another intern for the rest of the night?~"

Castiel gasped for air when he felt Dean's hand around them, and bucked his hips against his, out of pure reflex. A little while with all of that friction, and he curled his toes, slightly dug his nails into Dean's back, and soon enough, he came without a warning, his whole body pressed against his lover's.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 18:31

Crowley chuckled and kissed him back, before straightening up again. "Either I sleep naked or I don't sleep at all, love", he purred. He walked towards the door, stopping briefly to add, "I'm afraid no other intern would ever make it out alive from my studio, anyway. I'm cruel, and it's difficult to satisfy me properly. Have no worries - your place is safe." He smirked to Hanakael, and stepped out, closing the bedroom door.

Dean moaned, his release finding him suddenly and completely unprepared. He had just needed to admire Castiel as he came undone underneath him, to feel his nails dig into his skin, hear his name uttered in such a way - and he came, Castiel's name on his lips. He managed to keep himself from crushing his boyfriend under his body, breathing heavily.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 18:49

Hanakael held back a smile himself, and fell asleep soon afterwards. Would Crowley come back into the bedroom at all at some point? Or would he 'work' all night long?

It took Castiel a mind to find the ability to think again, given how light his head felt in that moment. But when he did, he chuckled softly, and kissed Dean once more. "I love you, Dean" he whispered against his lips, with half-lidded eyes.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 19:10

Crowley did indeed 'work' all night long - but decided to get back in the bedroom for a couple of hours, before the sunrise. Being at the phone all night long with incompetent idiots is kind of tiring, after all. Sometimes he wished he could still sleep.

Dean got back his breathing and thinking faculties just in time to kiss Castiel back, gazing at him with fondness. "I love you, Cas", he murmured softly, kissing him again and again, soft and yearning.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 19:20

Hanakael woke up still sort of early that next morning, and smiled at Crowley as soon as he spotted him. "Awake already?" He leaned in to kiss him, and ran his hand over his sides. Maybe to discover that indeed, Crowley was to be found either with a suit on or stark naked.

Castiel kissed Dean back for a little while, before he tightened his grip on his boyfriend, bringing him closer. "Dean- I think I'm getting cold," he whispered a bit shyly.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 20:06

That would totally be what Hanakael would find out. Because yes, Crowley was definitely naked under the bedsheets, and it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. He smirked when he felt his lover's hands on his skin. "I could ask the same to you, sweetheart", he purred, leaning in to nibble on his lips. "Rested well?"

Dean blinked stupidly, not immediately understanding what his boyfriend had just told him. "... oh! Oh, I'm - yeah, sorry", he finally exclaimed, straightening up to leave him space. "I'll get outside to pick up our shirts and all the rest", he added, hastily getting his underwear and pants back on - kind of clumsily, but cut him some slack. He was in a car!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 20:38

Hanakael's hand wandered on Crowley's sides a bit, all the way to his ass, where it rested. "Yes. This bed is quite comfortable," he said with a soft smile. "I heard you on the phone yesterday night... did you work so late because of me?"

Castiel chuckled kindly. "It's okay Dean, just- take your time." He propped himself up, then looked down to his own belly, and cleared his throat, before he looked for something to clean himself up, so he could get dressed again.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 20:52

Crowley hummed, playing with Hanakael's hair as he thought about his answer. While appreciating that hand on his ass - he was always bragging about how much of a nice one he had, about time someone touched it! "No, darling, nothing to do with you. Just some... incompetent affiliates, that's all", he answered in the end, with a smirk. "Don't worry."

Dean caught sight of that movement and cleared his throat, gingerly passing some paper tissues to Castiel before getting out of the car to get everything back. He carefully folded the picnic blanket, got back the rest of the pie and threw everything in the back of the car. He got their shirts and got back into the car, smiling awkwardly at his boyfriend. "There, this is yours."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 21:06

Hanakael smiled softly, and kissed Crowley again. "Mh. Say- you don't seem to come into this apartment often. Is there anything for us to get a breakfast ready here, or should I get dressed?" He thought about the fact that he had to go home the previous week - since this place was now to be his home, would Crowley leave him here alone?

By the time he came back, Castiel had managed to clean himself up and put his pants back on. He smiled back to Dean, and took his shirt with a soft 'thank you'. While getting it back on, he asked him, "So... we're going home, then?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 21:22

"Of course I had the fridge filled before we came, darling", Crowley promptly lied, willing said fridge to be full right in that instant. Nobody can ever say that Crowley is an unprepared person! "But if you wish to get somewhere fancy to get some breakfast, who am I to say no."

Dean got his own shirt back on, and buttoned it a bit. He smiled to Castiel. "Yes. We're going home", he answered softly. He maneuvred himself to get back on the driving seat, without having to get out of the car again. "And once we'll be back, we can do anything you want." Ok, he was actually trying to tell his boyfriend that he would have been ok with anything, even sleeping, but it came out dirtier than expected.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 21:30

"Or I could make a fancy breakfast," Hanakael protested, with a smile, while getting up. "How do you feel about a salted breakfast?"

Castiel felt himself blush at that offer, and awkwardly followed Dean back in front. "So... How about we complete that really romantic and- sinful night?" he asked, with a small smile, not daring to look at his boyfriend. Yet.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 20 Oct - 22:00

"I'm not against salted breakfast", Crowley carelessly answered as he observed Hanakael getting up. He smirked. "Remember the rule we agreed upon yesterday night, sweetheart. By the time I get in the kitchen, I fully expect no clothes to cover you up." He licked his lower lip.

Dean gulped as he started up the engine, briefly glancing at Castiel - even though he went back watching in front of him as soon as he noticed the other man wasn't looking at him. "Sure", he answered, his throat back to being dry once again. "What did you have in mind?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 20 Oct - 22:07

Hanakael smiled at Crowley over his shoulder, and actually took off hi pajama shirt, then the pants. He discarded them on a nearby piece of furniture and walked out of the bedroom, stark naked, his skin bearing the marks of their heated night. Granted, there were a lot of windows in that apartment, but probably no one lived high enough to get to see inside.

"I want you to make love to me," Castiel said bluntly, before he turned to Dean. He smiled, endearingly cute and slightly awkward.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next