3 - I think I love you

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 18:46

Crowley closed his eyes and let his head fall back. He bit his lip to keep himself from moaning because Hanakael simply felt that good, all hot and tight around him, squeezing his length in the nicest way. He let out a vouple of those filthy compliments, leaving to his lover all the time he needed to get started and to decide the pace.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 18:52

Hanakael took a little while to adjust this time too, but he soon started to rock his hips a little experimentally at first, before he felt confident with a mouvement that allowed him to regularly get down on Crowley's length. In spite of his efforts, he was still a bit vocal - even though he felt more self-conscious because he was the one guiding them.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 19:01

Crowley growled and soon his grip on Hanakael's hips tightened, most likely leaving finger shaped bruises. That slow rhythm and those unsure movements were doing nothing but making him even harder. "Open up that pretty mouth, darling", he groaned, letting out a low, long moan. "Let me hear your pleasure."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 19:16

Hanakael felt his face heat up, but he complied without even thinking about it. It took him a little while to find out a steady pace, even though he kept it slow, since he was not used to it. But he didn't hide his pleasure to Crowley, instead moaning with almost each thrust. In the end, he laid his hands to each side of Crowley's head for balance, slightly leaning towards him, so he could keep going.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 19:30

Crowley got lost in his pleasure soon after Hanakael started a more regular rhythm. He mostly kept his llust clouded eyes open though, concentrated on his lover's pleasured expressions, his stare smouldering and intense - if the younger man noticed, he'd maybe be embarrassed. He did let out some moans and growls himself, and strained to keep himself from thrusting up into that tight heat.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 20:35

Hanakael did notice, oh yes. He did feel embarrassed, yet couldn't stop what he had started. He probably looked lost between his pleasure and his desire to hide into the blankets forever, that had him almost lose his pace for a bit. But he did keep it together, and, after a while, he awkwardly tried to bring a hand to himself. "Crowley, I'm- can you...?" he didn't dare to word out his plea. He needed both of his hands for balance, yet was aching for contact.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 21:01

Crowley was tore away from his lustful haze by his lover's trembling plea and blinked, even as he still kept admiring Hanakael's flustered state. "Oh, darling", he growled as he seized his hip with still one hand and started thrusting upwards to meet him halfway, the other taking a hold of his length. "You beg so prettily. I love it." He started stroking him in time with his thrusts.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 21:07

Hanakael's moans morphed into cries of pleasure. Crowley's name was definitely lost in there, and it didn't take much more stimulation for Hana to finally come. He tightened just slightly around his lover, and closed his eyes to focus on that delicious feeling inside his guts.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 21:20

It didn't take long for Crowley to come as well, lost in the delirious and delicious feeling of Hanakael's insides tightening oh so slightly around his length. He thrusted into that tight heat another time, cursing softly, and then surrounded his lover with his arms, slowly bringing him down to lay on his chest.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 21:31

Hanakael sighed softly, and gladly rested against Crowley to recover from his recent orgasm, his head resting on his lover's shoulder. He felt exhausted, yet would never complain about it, oh no.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 21:38

Crowley let Hanakael rest against him, murmuring soothing, sweet praises in his ear as he petted his hair softly. "You did so good, Hana. So, so good. Are you feeling alright, darling?", he asked, turning slightly to kiss his cheek.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 8:21

"I have to admit I'm a bit sore now," Hanakael admitted, with a soft smile. "But I wouldn't regret it, even a little bit." He sighed happily, and slowly caressed Crowley's torso.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 9:45

Crowley held back a smug smirk. "That good, hm?", he teased his lover, still caressing his head. "Would you rather sleep now? We should probably leave the good, long hot bath you need for tomorrow morning. Wouldn't want you to fall asleep into it."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 10:23

"Mh... Do you think I could take that good, long hot bath with you tomorrow morning?" Hanakael asked him, feeling a bit bold, all of a sudden. Well, after all, Crowley kept calling him sweet names. It felt as if they were more than just sexmates.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 10:36

To be completely fair, Crowley had that 'No, I have other plans for tomorrow' on the tip of his tongue. Right there, an ammunition ready to be used, along with 'When you go away tomorrow, remember to close the door'. But, for some goddamned reason, it wasn't what actually came out of his mouth. "Of course, darling."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 17:14

Hanakael's smile widened just a bit, and he straightened up to kiss Crowley one last time, before he whispered a sweet "Goodnight" against his lover's lips. Soon enough, he fell asleep by his side.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 17:33

Crowley let Hanakael kiss his mouth, and murmured a good night in response as he watched him settle against his body, and quickly fall asleep. The demon didn't - of course he didn't. But he nonetheless stayed there, serving as a pillow to his lover, and being conflicted about feeling the tiniest bit happy about it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 21:54

Actually, Crowley and Hana kept seeing each other after that week-end. Namely, the following week went as usual, as if nothing had happened, safe for the smiles Hana occasionally shared with his boss. Then came Friday night, with a new dinner together - it was a date, let's face it - and an offer to come and drink at Crowley's place. As soon as they had passed the door, though, Hana went behind Crowley to get him rid of his coat, and leaned in closer to kiss his neck.

Somewhere else, Castiel was so nervous about his actual, first date with Dean that he had actually gotten out of his room looking a bit awkward, yet really cute, with dark pants, a white shirt, and a poorly tied up blue tie, which he was still unsure about. Was the tie too much? It was probably too much. Then again, was it?
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 22:19

Crowley had seriously hoped that his... pretty weird, sudden obsession with his young intern would have faded away after that one, passionate night of sex they had shared the week before.
Spoilers, it hadn't. He wanted to feel bothered by Hanakael's smiles at work, he really wished he could be uncaring about the way he greeted him in the morning, and instead he just smiled back all the time, like some poor stupid fool. Why had he invited him out for dinner again? And to his place now? Oh, Hell. Maybe he really was going through some demonic middle-aged crisis and this was his way to feel young again or something.
He hummed, tilting his head when he felt his lover's lips caress his neck. "Hana. Undressing me already? I didn't think you'd be like this", he teased him with a smirk.

If Castiel was an adorable bunch of awkwardness, Dean on the other side was just outright dying of nervousness. He had debated over the fact that this was an important evening, a first official date - it doesn't matter if the man literally saw you in your boxers and in your ugliest t-shirt, Dean! Try to impress a bit! He had scolded himself so bad he ended up actually overdressing - wearing light grey suit pants, nice shoes, a white shirt and a darker dress jacket. He was nervously torturing his hands, sitting on the couch, when he heard Castiel finally coming out of his room. He stood up and turned just to be lovestruck in front of just how cute his boyfriend looked. He gaped a bit, then cleared his throat. "Well. Wow. Who's - who's the lucky guy I wonder", he joked to hide his embarrassment, admiring him. "You look great, Cas!"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 22:36

Hanakael held back a smile, while he walked away to hang Crowley's coat, as well as his. "I just thought we could get a bit comfortable, for that glass you talked about," he playfully answered, before he was right back at the demon's side. "Whether I can keep this on or not is for you to decide."

Castiel seemed actually bashful after that compliment from his boyfriend, yet offered Dean an awkward, adorable smile. "You're looking good too, Dean." Good. 'Good'. He was so lovestruck by that sight that his ability to use stronger synonyms had just vanished.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 22:48

Crowley huffed, a smile pulling at his lips. Oh, that was adorable, Hanakael being that cheeky with him when he had been a virgin merely a week before! Cute. "I don't know if I can allow you to stay dressed in my mansion", he purred, hand ghosting over his lover's bicep. "I'll decide while I pour myself a drink." He invited him to follow up and sit, throwing him some of his infamous smirks.

Dean smiled, a bit bashfully, but pleased with the compliment. "Thanks", he answered, eyes drifting to the weirdly knotted tie his boyfriend was sporting. He tilted his head and before he could think, he had already taken a step towards Castiel, gently taking a hold of the tie to tie it back correctly. "Here, let me just - put that there, and...there we are", he concluded, smiling up at him as his fingers worked to undo the messy knot and do it back again.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 23:02

Hanakael bit his lower lip briefly, holding back a smile. He liked Crowley's commanding tone. He liked it when the older man clearly stated his upper status, be it as master of his home, or his employer. Which actually sounded dirtier than it was, for Crowley had never used his official authority to get anything he wanted from Hanakael. If anything, he felt respected, cared for... which was why he was so driven to the man, to be honest.

Castiel followed Dean's gesture with his gaze, before he offered him a sheepish smile. "You'll probably have to teach me how to do that again. I've tried hard, but I can never manage to do it as well as you do."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 23:21

Crowley fixed two glasses of whiskey, careful about getting himself a bit more than usual. He needed it, he had been kind of under stress lately. "You know, Hana", he started, after a short minute of silence. "Being a lawyer, you could easily drag me to court tomorrow, if you wanted." He walked towards him and handed him one of the glasses before sitting on his armchair, crossing elegantly his legs. "I am not exactly... respecting working boundaries." He let his eyes roam over his lover's body, settling for his eyrs in the end, smirking. "If you know what I mean."

Dean laughed kindly. "I will, don't worry. You'll need to be dressed to kill when you get your medical degree after all!" He looked at him with fondness, then cleared his throat, offering an arm to Castiel. "Shall we?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 13 Oct - 23:46

Hanakael held back a smile. "And I would probably win that trial, in spite of your skills. But I wouldn't do that. You gave me more than one chance to back down. In the end, I might be the one who's overstepped the boundaries of our professional relationship, with my growing desire for you."

Castiel hesitated, as if something bugged him in that moment. In the end, he gently took Dean's hand in his instead. "This is- my first time going out without hiding my preferences. Would you mind if we keep it a bit more... discreet?" He felt terrible for asking this, but after all, he had hidden that part of himself for ages. He didn't feel confident enough to be seen at the arm of the man he loved.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 13 Oct - 23:53

Crowley's smirk morphed into a grin. "You think you'd win against me?" He chuckled. "Oh, darling. Handsome, witty, and even funny." His grin turned a bit more lascivious as he sipped his whiskey. "Growing desire, you say. All we did during this week was smile at each other like a pair of highschool sweethearts - I still haven't been pinned to my working desk."

Dean blinked, a bit startled at first. But not by Castiel's request - more by his own boldness to be fair. "Oh - oh, sure. I'm sorry, I didn't think you could feel uneasy", he apologised, still squeezing his hand gently. "We can... just pretend to be two friends out together. Like we already did." He smiled at his boyfriend.l, not looking entirely convinced.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next