3 - I think I love you

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 9:19

Castiel kissed Dean back just as eagerly, but he was probably the one to part away from him, with a soft smile. He went to get the dishes away, before joining his beloved into the living room, where he hoped he would be able to snuggle against him for their first movie together as a couple! He had dreamed of it for ages.

Hanakael chuckled against Crowley's lips, and gently nibbled on them, while humming. "Now, I do get why. I wouldn't dare to diminish your performances like that."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 10:14

By the time Castiel reached him in the living room, Dean had already picked a movie - a thriller this one time, just to vary things up a bit - and unpacked the pie, that he had managed to steal from the fridge so stealthily no one had even noticed. He was slumped on the couch with the remote in his hand and looked up at Castiel, beaming. "Come, it's about to start", he said, eagerly patting the space at his side.

Crowley sighed, nibbling back on his lover's lips as soon as he had the occasion. "I know you wouldn't. Not when you've been on the receiving part", he hummed teasingly, smirking at him. "As I said to you once, I can be extremely generous. That is true in a lot of different things." He kissed him hot and deep.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 10:28

Castiel smiled at Dean, and went to sit by his side, to lean against him, and wrap an arm around his waist. "I see you haven't forgotten about the pie," he gently teased him.

Hanakael kissed him back, yet let Crowley guide them. He loved to let him in charge, let him decide for the both of them. There was this nagging feeling inside of him trying to remind him he was probably getting his hopes too high up, for Crowley was after all a very attractive man, who had reminded him he was not by far the first, and probably wouldn't be the last person he'd sleep with. But even if it meant it could be over after that week-end, he did intend to live it fully.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 10:47

"I would never", Dean exclaimed, making sure to sound scandalized at the very notion. "I can forget to have a decent meal, but pie? Never!" He pressed play on the remote and the movie started on the screen. He made it a point to regularly invade Castiel's personal space further, wrapping his arm around him and resting his head against his boyfriend's. Sneaking in a couple of kisses as well.

Crowley did kiss Hanakael for a good while, hands ghosting over his back and down to more sensitive places. The touches were so light it almost felt like they weren't there, and he was content with keeping up that little game for a goo bit before he let his lover breathe again. "My apologies, sweetheart. You wished to sleep, hm?", he murmured against his lips.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 10:56

Castiel happily kissed Dean back whenever he went for it, and actually remained against him while the credits were rolling on the screen, nuzzling his neck. "Maybe should we go to bed," he whispered.

Hanakael chuckled. "I didn't think you'd be such a cruel teaser," he answered just as low. He shifted his position a bit to straddle Crowley's lap, pressing his hips against his. "I sure need to sleep. But that's definitely not what I'd love to do right now."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 11:25

Dean was feeling so relaxed and warm with Castiel plastered all over him that he almost didn't hear what he had just said. "Hm", he simply answered, happily letting his boyfriend nuzzle him. "Yeah, guess we should", he finally properly answered after a while, gently running his fingers through Castiel's hair. "You wanna call dibs on the shower?"

Crowley chuckled, amusement and mirth glinting in his otherwise cold eyes. "Darling, after being at my side for a month, I guessed you knew better. I am the most terrible tease you'll ever meet", he drawled,observing as his lover climbed over him to straddle his hips. He took a deep breath and bit his lip when he felt that sweet pressure, and had to repress a shiver when he heard those words. My, Hanakael did affect him a lot more than he cared to admit. "And pray tell. What would you love to do right now, Hana?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 11:33

"Dibs," Castiel replied, before he finally parted from Dean - not without a last kiss, that is. He offered a fond smile to his boyfriend, then stood up, going straight for the bathroom. Soon enough, he was back in his bathrobe, still busy drying his hair up with a towel. "I'll- wait for you in bed, if that's okay with you," he told him with a softer smile.

Hanakael licked his lower lip, while he rocked his hips just a bit. "Mh... I would love to comply to one of your own desires," he whispered into Crowley's ear. "Whatever it could be, name it, and I shall fulfill it for you."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 11:55

Dean let his eyes roam over Castiel's body for a brief instant - true, he was wearing a bathrobe, but that didn't mean he couldn't just... you know. Let his imagination do some work. He gulped, then shook his head slightly, smiling up at his boyfriend. "Sure thing. I'll be back in a few", he said, getting up from the couch to walk to the bathroom.

"... oh", Crowley hummed, eyes darkening with arousal as he thought about that bold proposition for a while. "I guess that I should tame myself a bit and remember you are a bit new at this first", he replied finally, his voice a low grumble as he rocked his hips back against his lover's. "Before I ask you to either fuck me or to get on your hands and knees and beg for some more." He licked his lips. "What about you ride me, instead. Would you like that?" His hands ghosted over Hanakael's sides before settling on his ass, squeezing it a bit.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 12:09

And in fact, Dean wouldn't have to rely on his imagination alone, because Castiel was waiting for him in his underwear in the bed, browsing through his phone. As soon as Dean made it into the room, he looked up, and cleared his throat. "I- figured I might get hot too, tonight," he quickly explained himself.

Hanakael bit his lower lip. "It would be my pleasure," he smiled back, before he leaned towards the bedside table, to retrieve a new condom. "Do you think I would need more preparations? I mean. We've only done it once so far, I don't think I'm... flexible enough, yet."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 12:20

Dean stuttered a bit when he was presented with the sight that he was indeed imagining just a few minutes before. He stared at Castiel for a couple of long seconds before getting a hold of himself and plastering a smile on his face, trying to relax. Just look at his face, just look at his face- "It's fine! I get you", he quickly answered, walkibg to the bed to sit down. Well. He was in just his underwear as well, as he had anticipated.

Crowley simply threw him his filthiest grin. "If you're not convinced you're prepared enough, sweetheart, what about you prepare yourself a bit as well then?" His tongue darted out and he licked his lips. He would have loved to see that, for sure. "I can guide you through it. And you'll follow my instructions, like the good boy you are."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 12:28

To Dean's credit, Castiel had followed his advice about working out, so he had gained a bit of muscle over these past few months. Granted, he didn't have a six pack, but he did have nicely shaped out shoulders and arms, by now. He bit on his lips while looking over to his boyfriend. "Do you mind if I sleep against you, tonight?"

Hanakael held back a smile, and kept the condom on the side for now, rather going for the lube bottle. "Well, I did wash myself. I fear this will be highly needed." He poured a bit of product on his right hand, and had it run through his fingers, to warm it up just a bit. In the meantime, he shifted his position a bit, so he could remain on top of Crowley, yet have enough space in between their hips, to be able to slide a hand between his own legs, probing at his own entrance.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 12:46

"I... don't mind, no. Of course not", Dean answered, trying to sound sure of himself. He wasn't ashamed - far from it! He had never been ashamed of his own body. He made sure to work out regularly, and he had nicely shaped abs and torso, and as far as he was concerned, he was pretty well toned. Even though, let's be honest, Castiel's new physique fitted him nicely and man did those shoulders look good- He cleared his throat, and slid further away on the bed, to lay down comfortably.

Crowley settled down a bit better, eyes sliding down to admire Hanakael's work on himself. "Start slowly, darling", he purred. "Try to relax. And when you are, start with one finger."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 14:07

Castiel shifted closer to Dean, and wrapped an arm around him. He even settled his head on his shoulder, with a happy sigh. "Is it okay like this?" he whispered, his eyes closed. He was completely oblivious to his boyfriend's inner struggle.

Hanakael nodded slowly, and took a few deep, slow breaths. He bit on his lower lip when he finally dared to probe one finger inside, and shifted slightly, trying to get used to that odd feeling once again. It sure felt better when Crowley had done it, but he now knew how to get himself ready, at least.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 14:15

Dean gulped. "Y-yeah. Yeah, that's... okay", he answered in a hushed voice. He slowly wrapped his arms around Castiel as well, holding him against his body. "Is it okay for you too?", he asked then, grateful for how warm his boyfriend felt against his naked skin.

Crowley's eyes never left Hanakael. He kept observing greedily as his lover's finger slowly sunk into his tight opening, humming in approval. "Good. Twist it a bit, and bend it." Yes, he was instructing him on how to reach his own prostate.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 14:24

Castel nodded, and smiled, even though he kept his eyes shut closed. "Yes. It's perfect." He sighed happily, then snuggled just a bit more against him. "Goodnight, Dean."

Hanakael did just like he was told, and froze for a second when he understood what he was to probe at. He experimentally touched himself for a little while, before he bit back a soft, pleased sigh, close to a moan. He had to lean a little forward so he could find balance with his second hand, by Crowley's side.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 14:43

Dean forgot about his sudden shyness when he felt his boyfriend snuggle closer to him, and hid a smile against Castiel's forehead, kissing it lightly. "Night, Cas", he whispered back, closing his eyes. For the whole night, he never, ever let Castiel out of his arms, and for the whole night he slept better than he ever had.

Crowley smirked when he heard that asmall, pleased sound fall from Hanakael's lips. He rubbed soothing circles into his lover's skin with one hand while the other slowly reached for his length. "When you feel ready, proceed with the second finger", he murmured, stroking him slowly.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 15:06

Unseen to them, Bobby held back a soft smile, and shook his head. The 2-hour ultimatum he had given Dean a bit earlier was entirely made up. The fact that he would either turn fully human or become a full angel once more was not, in fact. He had just provided his son with the last push he needed to confess his love for Castiel. Now that he looked at the last hint of grace in Dean disappear, he sighed, and appeared into the living room, where he left a pile of papers for him. A fake birth certificate, a real ID with his name on it, papers for the car, and so on. On top of that, he laid the picture of them, Sam and Cas from their previous lives, face down. He grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote down a number, along with a little note reading "I'm afraid praying won't get you to reach me, now. Send me news." Then, after a last smile to himself, he disappeared.

Hanakael moaned softly when he felt Crowley touching him, yet nodded, trying hard to focus on the preparation itself. He was still very sensitive after coming twice untouched, after all. He soon slid a second finger inside, though, and would quickly make it down to the third, his eyes finally meeting Crowley's.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 15:43

AAAAAAWWW CUTE ;v; do we leave them for a bit or make a time jump somewhere in particular?

Crowley lifted his gaze to meet Hanakael's. His eyes were positively burning with hunger and lust, having admired the show his lover had put up for him. And by now he was hard again, aching to be buried in his lover again soon. "That's good", he growled. "When you feel ready, go for it. I'm at your mercy."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 15:57

I suggest we leave them a bit! At least, finish Crowley and Hana and then go on maybe with their first date?

Hanakael bit his lip harder, but ended up smiling when he finally took those fingers out of him. He grabbed the condom he had left aside earlier with his clean hand, and handed it over to Crowley. "I think I shouldn't risk myself at using my teeth for this. Would you mind helping me out?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 16:06

Yus!

"I won't mind at all, darling", Crowley purred, tearing the package open with his teets again. He handed it back to Hanakael soon after, though, a smirk on his lips. "I'd still love to request you put it on me."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 16:22

Hanakael couldn't hide just how pleased he was by that idea. He took the condom in his clean hand, and gently rolled it down Crowley's length, before he spread the remaining of lube on it with his second hand, while taking the opportunity to caress his lover for a bit.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 17:11

Crowley bit his lip and closed hos eyes for a brief moment, savouring the delicious feeling of his lover's hands stroking his length. He soon looked at Hanakael again, eyes half lidded and still dark with desire. No kidding, he did look a bit dangerous with that predatory expression. "I see I am not the only one who likes to tease", he growled.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 17:59

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "I've had a good professor," he protested lightly, before he finally angled himself on top of Crowley, guiding his lover's length towards his entrance. He then took a deep breath, and looked back at the demon, waiting for his approval.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 12 Oct - 18:18

Crowley smirked up at him. "You do learn quick, then. That's something I really... appreciate in my partners", he purred as he settled both his hands on Hanakael's hips, holding his gaze still. "Go on, darling. Or do you want me to get on my knees and beg, perhaps?", he teased him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 12 Oct - 18:24

Hanakael bit his lower lip, holding back a smile. "Maybe another day," he whispered. Only then did he start to impale himself down on Crowley's length, moaning softly when he felt him fill him once more. He took it slow, since his insides were still aching a bit after his first time.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next