3 - I think I love you

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 11:10

Dean looked back at Castiel, eyes widening slightly at that revelation. He had come to love him that early? Oh God. He really was a poor, blind idiot! The notion seemed to fill the angel with joy though, and he opened in a loving smile. "I see", he answered softly. "For me, I think the... realization came with time. I guess the first blow was me being way too jealous of anyone who stole away your attention. And I have started noticing just how much some things about you just caught my attention, the way you laugh at my jokes, even the cute flustered reactions you have sometimes, and the eagerness to share things you love... By that one time we went to see the stars together, I've been a pining idiot, more or less", he confessed.

Crowley simply smiled a sweet, feral smile to Hanakael as he took a hold of his thighs to lift his legs up a bit. And then he started to slide into his tight heat, painfully slow and careful, until he bottomed out. He bit his lower lip and his eyes fluttered closed as a groan escaped him. "You feel delicious, Hana", he purred, slowly grinding his hips into his lover's.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 12:51

Castiel's smile became a bit more sheepish. "To be honest, I'm glad this worked for you. I mean- I took you out there on an impulse, but I had it in my mind for a while, and to me it was the closest I could ever have of a date with you. I felt like such a crook."

Hanakael let out a cry of mixed pleasure and pain once Crowley was fully inside of him. His breath had gone shallow fast, yet he did his best to keep his gaze, even smiling back at the demon. "T-thank you," he managed to word out. His knuckles tightened on the bed sheets while he tried to adjust to that sudden, weird yet pleasant intrusion.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 13:19

"... no way", Dean let out with a giddy smile. "That's exactly what I felt like during that one night, you know? I kept leaning into you, and... alright, I may have looked at you more than at the stars", he let out, embarrassed. "I felt kinda awful for being attracted to you like that. For loving you. I wondered what you could think of me - I was afraid you could think I was a creep, because I've seen you growing up." He shuffled closer to Castiel, arm tightening around him.

Crowley smirked back at him. He kept still for a couple of painfully long minutes, leaving Hanakael time to adjust to the new feeling, and only then he started to move, choosing a slow, leisurely pace. He leant down towards him, nuzzling his skin. "You will let me know if it's alright, or if you get hurt - alright, love?", he asked in a murmur, leaving open mouthed kisses on his neck.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 13:42

Castiel gently cupped Dean's face with his free hand, and pecked his lips, with a pleased smile. "You haven't been in love with me for my whole life, have you? If anything, I feared this would prevent you from loving me at all."

Hanakael loved Crowley's smooth, loving words. He loved being called sweet names, loved the sight of his lover on top of him, and loved the feeling that he might tore him apart from how thick and hot he felt inside of him in that moment. He wished he could answer him, but was left a panting, moaning mess for now, so instead he just nodded, fighting back the smile that grew on his lips.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 13:59

Dean smiled sheepishly at him. No, he hadn't been in love that whole time, true. "Now, holding you like this, it feels like my worries and fears were all misplaced", he murmured, catching Castiel's lips for another sweet, tender kiss. "Nothing could keep me from loving you."

Crowley had been with his fair share of partners in his long, long life - but in that moment, as he kept burying himself into that tight, hot space as deep as he could, he was distinctively feeling as if every single one of his past flings could pale and rot if compared to Hanakael. His quiet moans were so sweet to his ears, his back arched in such a beautiful way under his touch, his expression of adoration was all he ever wanted to see again. He was gorgeous. He shooed away all those sappy thoughts that seriously risked in weirding him out and picked up his pace a bit, now nibbling on his lover's neck and sucking the skin in between his teeth.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 14:36

Castiel sighed softly, and wrapped his second arm around Dean, to hold him even closer. He might even have remained that way for a little while, until his stomach loudly reminded him that he was starving.

Hana didn't even think anymore, completely overwhelmed by that painful, yet delicious feeling. He had lifted his hips and his legs out of reflex, and let out a cry when he felt just how deep it allowed Crowley to thrust inside of him. After a little while, he finally managed to wrap his arms around his lover, to keep him close, to the point he even dug his fingers in his skin without noticing. From time to time, Crowley's name was on his lips.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 15:26

Dean had to physically keep himself from laughing at tat sudden rumble distupting the romantic moment. "You hungry, eh?", he asked with a smile. "C'mon, I'll cook some pasta. Do you feel like keeping me company in the kitchen?"

Crowley all but growled with pleasure when he felt Hanakael's nails digging into his skin, and sped up his pace, thrusting fast and deep inside him. He angled himself a bit better so that with each thrust he could reach that sweet spot that would have made his lover's toes curl and his body writhe in pleasure. He let out a moan against his neck as he heard his name falling from those lips. "My, Hana, yes. Yes, say my name again", he groaned, all but pounding into him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 15:52

"Yes," Castiel replied a bit awkwardly, while he disentangled himself from Dean's embrace. "I'll put the pie in the fridge, for dessert." He took up said pie, and looked once more time at Dean, a bit sheepishly, and pecked his lips before he fled to the kitchen.

It wasn't hard to do like he was told, really. In fact, it's after a little while under that pace, and after his last moan of Crowley's name that he cried out, feeling a wave of pleasure rushing through him while he came without a warning, after having been overstimulated in such a delicious way.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 16:22

Dean smiled and shook his head as he got up from the bed. He followed Castiel to the kitchen, feeling oddly pleased at his boyfriend's awkwardness. He started getting dinner ready, humming a bit. Maybe he could make it a bit more awkward in fact. "So", he said as he dropped on a chair, smiling brightly at the younger man. "On which side of the bed am I sleeping?" BAM.

Crowley gritted his teeth. God damnit - he had just the time to try and impress the memory of his lover coming untouched under him (the thought alone was just so hot, he couldn't help it) in his brain before his hips stuttered and he came as well, thrusting into Hanakael two more times. He let out a soft, satisfied noise as he pulled himself away from the other man, and lied down at his side to breathe a bit. Not that he needed it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 16:29

Actually, that question had Castiel lit up with a smile. "My bed is kind of small, here. Are you sure you wouldn't mind sleeping with me?" Heck, he had no clue he had just pulled an awkward double meaning.

Hanakael needed the break, in fact. He kept his eyes closed for a while, to catch his breath back. Only then did he turn to his side to look at Crowley, with a soft, sheepish smile. "Thank you," was the only thing he was able to whisper to him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 16:40

Dean hid a laugh behind his closed fist, eyes glinting with mischief. Oh, God. Castiel was just pricelessly adorable. "Hell no, I wouldn't. Kind of been waiting for that, to be honest", he said, voice lowering a bit, smile morphing into a smug, insolent smirk. "We'll just have to sleep... very close."

Crowley felt himself swell with pride at that soft whisper. He didn't really understand himself, lately. For some reason being around Hanakael made him simply long for him to be satisfied thanks to him. And happy. But maybe he didn't have to worry about all those disgusting, mushy feelings - now that he had finally given into his lust for the man, he would have gone back being his usual uncaring, unsympathetic, assholish self the next day! Right? "Oh, no. Thank you, sweetheart", he purred. "Come here, darling", he added then, gesturing for Hanakael to get into his arms.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 18:24

Castiel's smile became more sheepish once more - yet, at the mere thought of sleeping in Dean's arms, nothing more. "I'd love that. We'll see which side you prefer to be on."

Hanakael's smile widened a bit, and he scooted closer, so he could wrap an arm around Crowley, leaning against him. "I hope it felt good for you too."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 18:47

"Good. We'll experiment a bit then." Dean still held off his laughter at how cutely unaware of the double meanings Castiel was. He got up to finish cooking the pasta and put it in two plates. "Just a heads up. I like to sleep just in my underwear." He slid the two dishes on the table, along with two beers. He flopped down on the chair again, smirking at the other man. "Things tend to get... hot, with someone else in my bed."

Crowley chuckled. "Don't get cute with me, darling", he purred, rubbing his thumb on Hanakael's lower back. "You felt great. You looked magnificent, all wreched with pleasure underneath me. I wish you could have seen it", he added in a whisper, gently nibbling on his earlobe.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 20:05

Castiel swallowed hard, and nodded. "I know. I mean- I've been living with you for a few months, now. I've noticed you never bought yourself pajamas." Yet, Castiel might have caught on that double meaning regarding Dean getting 'hot' in bed, for he was avoiding the angel's gaze.

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "Please. I had a far greater view in front of me," he whispered. "I'll never forget it." He did feel more confident to run a hand on Crowley's torso, and kissed his neck as soon as he found an opportunity to do so.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 20:31

Dean let out a small laugh, noting the cute, bashful behaviour of Castiel. He tried to catch his gaze again. "Aw, c'mon. Look at me a bit. I promise I won't bite." His smile got larger. "Unless you ask." Yes, he was doing that on purpose, with the sole goal of teasing his boyfriend a bit.

"I have been told I am quite unforgettable", Crowley let out another chuckle and arched his neck a bit, giving Hanakael more space. "Oh, sweetheart. You'll make me blush", he drawled, honestly pleased with all the compliments. He stretched aout bit on the bed, then turned to look at Hanakael, smirk getting larger, gaze predatory. "Tell me more."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 20:54

Welp. Castiel would never get rid of the idea of Dean biting him in pleasant places now, would he. He cleared his throat, and held his boyfriend's gaze, but only for a few seconds. "Isn't it a bit early for... that?" he said, a bit awkwardly.

Hanakael was left speechless, actually. He wasn't expecting to be asked that, and it actually made him very, very self-conscious. But he didn't want to disappoint Crowley either, so... he cleared his throat. "Well, not only are you gorgeous, but you also made me feel quite at ease, even though it was my first time," he said a bit awkwardly. "And- this felt amazing. You felt amazing, so hot and hard inside of- am I going too far?" he felt a bit lost, all of a sudden.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 21:07

Dean laughed again. It was a kind laugh this time, and when his gaze returned to Castiel it had softened. "Don't worry, Cas. I am just teasing you a bit", he said with a reassuring gesture, sounding absolutely honest. "There's no rush to do anything at all. 'kay?" He started eating after opening up his beer.

Crowley was observing him, unblinking, lips curled up in a pleasantly surprised grin. "Quite the contrary of going too far. Flattery will take you anywhere with me, love", he purred, actually impressed that Hanakael had obliged to his request. "And I do love when you talk dirty with that pretty mouth of yours. But don't do anything that makes you uneasy, hm?" He leant in to kiss his throat lightly.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 21:21

Castiel bit on his lower lip, and remained silent for a while. "I'm- looking forward to it, you know. But I feel it would be more right to wait just a bit. I mean. We got together just a few hours ago."

Hanakael held back a smile. "Don't worry. This is still very new to me, but- I've found out in the past hour that nothing I could ever do with you would make me uneasy in a bad way."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 21:27

"You don't have to justify yourself with me, Cas", Dean answered patiently. "I am happy you look forward to it as well - but I do see your point, and I agree. All that dirty-ish banter was just to make you blush a bit." He smirked at him. "You are pretty cute when you blush", he added with a wink, taking a long sip of his beer.

Crowley hummed a bit. "That's nice to know", he just observed, lazily running his hand over Hanakael's side. "Are you feeling tired? Do you wish to sleep?", he asked then, nuzzling his cheek. ... why was he still being so cuddly.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 21:38

Castiel elbowed Dean, looking slightly embarrassed. But he was holding back a smile, and even looked fondly at him. Then he seemed to hesitate a bit. "You were serious about sharing the bed from now on?" If anything, he did hope Dean was serious about it. The mere prospect of sleeping in his arms warmed his heart.

Hanakael sighed softly, relaxing in Crowley's arms. "Actually I'd wish to rest, but after washing up a bit." Yet, he snuggled against Crowley, closing his eyes. "Is the bathroom far?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 21:51

Dean smiled. "Of course I was serious!" He cleaned up the plate and drank another bit of his beer. "I am a bit tired to sleep on the couch, to be honest. It's not that much comfortable - and..." He scratched his neck, looking a bit sheepish. "I really wish to be close to you. As much as I can."

"Not really far. My personal bedroom has a private bathroom", Crowley answered, lazily gesturing to a closed door on one side of the room. "Be my guest. Do as if this is your own place." He stretched a bit. "I'll use another one. And then you can either choose a room for yourself, or stay in my bed with me." He smirked. "With all that implies."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 22:00

Castiel's face lit up with a smile, and he scooted closer to Dean, so he could entwine his fingers in his, resting their hands over his thigh. "Me too."

Hanakael smiled back at Crowley, while he straightened up. "I hope you won't mind me tonight, because I do intend on coming back... with all that implies." He gently kissed him before he stood up, and went to look for that bathroom, stark naked. He did wince a bit when he realized just how sore he felt now.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 22:11

Dean's face lit up, and his smile got gentler. He looked fondly at teir entwined fingers, tightening his own around Castiel's - and then leant in to kiss him softly on the lips. After all, he hadn't started many kisses yet - yes, he was counting.

Crowley let his eyes roam freely over Hanakael's naked form as he went for the bathroom. He sighed when the door closed, and scoffed, lightly frowning as he got cleaned up and fresh with a snap of his fingers. He was definitely too lazy to get up. He laid down better, still naked as well, frowning even more as he grimly wondered since when he was actively caring for someone. 'It's just this night', he tried to tell himself. 'I'm just in an amorous mood. Happens, I guess. It will be over tomorrow.' Then why didn't he sound convinced about that?

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 11 Oct - 22:28

Castiel smiled against Dean's lips, pleased to know that he loved to kiss hip as much as he did! "How would you feel about leaving the dishes for tomorrow, and watching our movie?" After all, this was Friday night. Which, for them, was movie night. And he couldn't wait to see if movie night could be improved by lying down against Dean on the couch.

Hanakael came back soon after. He smiled as soon as he spotted Crowley in bed, and went under the covers again, snuggling close with him. "You were quick," he commented, impressed to see the man so clean already.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 11 Oct - 22:41

Dean beamed at that suggestion. True, it was Friday night! With all the excitement he had alnost forgotten it. "You're talking straight to my lazy side. That shouldn't be good", he laughed. "But sure thing! I'll go pick the movie and get it ready - could you put the dishes in the sink?" He leant in to kiss him again. And again.

Crowley let Hanakael come closer to him again and wrapped his arm around his waist. He hummed, then turned to glance at his lover with a filthy smile. "Now, that's something no one ever told me in a bedroom. And straight after sex", he purred, kissing him on the mouth.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next