3 - I think I love you

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 17:34

Dean finally turned fully towards his father, eyes widening in fear. "What- what do you mean. Is it a fifty-fifty chance?" He sat up on the couch quickly, then stood up to face him. "I don't want to have to find myself a vessel! It wouldn't be me anymore! And if I won't be myself anymore, and I won't be able to appear to Cas-" He bit his lower lip, clenching his hands. "-how will I be able to love him, like that?"

Crowley smiled, tilting his head slightly to grant more access to Hanakael. "How can I say no to that", he growled lowly, letting out a hiss when his pants were opened, not constricting him as much anymore now.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 17:44

"... So you've finally found out," Bobby said with a soft smile. "Then what are you still doing sitting there, you idjit? You've got two hours. If you want to spend your life by his side, run, Cinderella."

Hanakael kept his smile to himself, and kept kissing his way down, while sliding a hand under the last piece of cloth to feel Crowley's length under his fingers.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 18:01

"But I left him a confession in that tape already, and he didn't say anything about it-" Dean blinked. "-wait, you knew?" He didn't even know why he was surprised. After all, Bobby was God, right? Of course he must know something like that! He glanced at his watch, suddenly overly conscious of the fact that two hours weren't really a lot of time, and that he would have needed at least one hour to reach Castiel's University at that hour. He still looked unsure, though. What if he was going to be rejected?

Crowley sat down a bit better on the couch, finsing a comfortable position. He watched Hanakael's slow descent with a smug smirk. He closed his eyes briefly when the other man cupped him under his underwear, and bit his lip as he looked at him, lust clouding his eyes.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 18:18

"... So you still haven't figured it out", Bobby sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're turning human because you love him, you bloody idjit. Why do you think Eileen appeared to Sam back in the day, or that Castiel appeared to you when you were still human?"

Hanakael felt encouraged by that look on Crowley's face, and smiled at him when he finally knelt in front of the couch, gently pushing his legs apart so he would be comfortable between them. He took his time to finally uncover the demon's hardened skin, and gave him a long, slow lick, before he sucked on the tip. That, he knew. Well. He'd rather die than admit it, but this was as far as he had gone with another man yet.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 18:39

Dean shook his head stubbornly. "It's you who can't figure it out - the issue is not how I feel about him or if I know - and I do at this point - but how he feels about me!" He took a deep breath. "What is the point of actually telling it out loud, if he obviously is so embarrassed by what I sung to him in that stupid tape that he doesn't even address it?"

Crowley could distinctively feel the difference between that touch and that of someone with more... wordly experience. That didn't mean he wasn't appreciating it. Quite the contrary, he reveled in that knowledge, and let out a soft noise of approval, looking down at Hanakael. "You're doing good", he purred encouragingly, gently caressing his head.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 19:20

"... Boy, you two are impossible, no matter what lives you live in." Bobby took a deep breath. "Listen to me, Dean. Castiel is the most clueless puppy you've ever met in your lives, with no pop-culture whatsoever. Am I right?" he asked him, arching a brow.

Hanakael nodded softly, and slowly took more of Crowley in his mouth, gently sucking and licking his way through it. He put in more care than usual, because he felt truly concerned about his ability to please that man.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 19:35

"... yeah. I guess", Dean answered muttering, frowning a bit and looking away. He didn't like to admit when someone else was right! He did smile a bit when Castiel got called a puppy though, because that was true. "... so you think he just didn't understand it? That he is not playing dumb on purpose?"

Crowley growled, forcing himself to keep his eyes open as his breath got a little bit heavier. He didn't want to lose a single second of the delicious show Hanakael was putting up for him. "Darling. Don't put too much effort, or we won't make it to the bedroom", he growled, tightening his fingers in his lover's hair a bit.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 20:15

"No, he's just dumb," Bobby replied, his lip finally twitching up in a smile. "I mean. Without even mentioning our previous life, that was some love-struck late teen I saw at the fishing lake a while back."

Hanakael held back a smirk, and hummed with appreciation when he felt Crowley's hand in his hair. He actually took it as his cue to bob his head back and forth, slowly swallowing him in.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 20:49

Dean finally opened in a small, hesitant smile. "Oh, c'mon. ... really?" He scratched his neck bashfully. "Well, maybe I am just as dumb, since I haven't noticed this at all." He peeked to his father. "So you... don't think this is creepy, that I fell in love with someone I saw growing up?"

Crowley let out a startled moan. He wasn't expecting Hanakael to proceed down that road. His fingers tightened in his hair, hips struggling to keep still and not thrust up into that wet heat. "Careful, darling, careful", he managed to say, in between moans. "I will come soon if you-"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 20:58

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Nah. I mean. You didn't know each other properly until late. It's not the same, in my opinion."
Meanwhile, Dean got a text from Cas, who had to gather all of his courage to type down, 'Did you sing that Led Zeppelin song in the middle of the tape?'

Hanakael looked up to Crowley, with a knowing, even playful gaze. He soon closed his eyes again yet, and sucked on him harder... but he eventually pulled away, to stroke him with his hand. He wasn't that confident yet.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 21:17

Dean was about to answer to Bobby when he felt his phone buzzing. He swallowed down his nervousness when he saw just who had sent him a message and why. He glanced up at Bobby. "How much time do I have left?", he asked in a whisper.

Crowley gritted his teeth, and let out a filthy moan as he came, hips bucking slightly into Hanakael's hand. "Well", he said, breathless, as he looked down at him with eyes clouded and a lustful smile, "if this is what I get, I should offer you dinner more often."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 21:44

"One hour fifty minutes. After that, either your grace disappears completely, or comes back in one blow in an attempt to save you." Bobby's face was now serious again. He looked at his watch. "With a little chance, you might be able to catch him in between lessons."

Hanakael held back an embarrassed chuckle. "I- might have gotten a little carried away, indeed. But I'll gladly to it again." He took a tissue out of his pocket to wipe his hand.

Last edited by Mary on Sat 6 Oct - 6:48; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 21:54

Dean paled in front of that information, thumbs trembling as he simply wrote out a "Yes" to answer to Castiel's message. But he did rush to get his shoes on as quick as he could, hastily retrieved his jacket and car keys and ran out of the apartment so fast that Bobby probably only had the time to hear his conceited "'kaythanksdadseeyoulaterbye!" In a second he was in his Impala, rushing to Castiel's University.

Crowley chuckled, tucking himself back into his underwear after getting a quick cleaning. He got up from the couch, ignoring how all his clothes were by now on the floor, with the exception of his underwear. "Maybe another time. Now it's your turn", he purred, inviting him to stand up and follow him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 22:05

Maybe Dean was too caught up in his race to hear it, but after a whole hour and so of hesitation, Castiel finally took the courage to write him 'Dean. I love you' in between lessons. He wasn't using emoticons, for once. It felt too serious. After looking at his phone way too much, he ended up shutting it off completely before he entered his anatomy class, fearing Dean's reaction a bit more with each passing minute.

Hanakael readily followed Crowley, and held back a smile at the sight of that classy man in a somewhat disheveled state, and because of him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 22:14

Dean was indeed too caught up with his race against time to mind something so trivial like a love message on his phone. He ran into the building after parking too far from it (he couldn't park his Baby in a place where they could have her removed, are you mad?), desperately looking for Castiel all over the place. He finally remembered that he had Cas' schedule somewhere in his phone, and hastily looked for it. 'Anatomy lesson. Alright, gotcha.' He ran to the second floor, completely out of his breath by now, almost kicked away a couple of people in his way until he finally barged into the classroom, all but yelling, "I LOVE YOU, CASTIEL!" Yeah, that's right! He made it!
Who cared if a hundred people had heard him and the professor was staring anyway!

Crowley guided him to his own bedroom, walking straight to his bed, where he sat down and stared at Hanakael. In his eyes there was barely concealed hunger burning, making him look almost inhuman. "You are far too overdressed for my tastes", he growled, eyeing his pants.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 22:21

After a few seconds of shock, all eyes converged to Castiel, whose blood had rushed to his face. He was forgetting how to breathe. Yet, after the initial surprise, a smile blossomed on his lips, mixed with embarrassment, before his classmate next to him gently pushed him up. "Dude, just go for it!"
Meanwhile, the teacher just pinched the bridge of his nose. "Mister Christensen, whatever this is you need to do, do it outside. You and your friend are distracting the whole class."

Hanakael bit on his lip, repressing a shiver. He didn't even ask confirmation. He began to undress fully for Crowley, while holding his gaze.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 22:33

Dean, finally getting back some breath - and by consequence some oxygen to his brain -, suddenly realized what he had done, and flushed red with embarrassment. "Uh... I'm sorry, I... guess you all are busy - maybe I should just. Wait outside until the end and. Yeah", he blurted out, making an awkward finger-pistol gesture.

Crowley stared at him, holding his gaze as well - just getting sidetracked to devour with his gaze every single naked inch of skin that was revealed to him. He licked his lips, and actually got rid of his underwear while he watched Hanakael.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 22:45

"... Wait, Dean. I'll come with you," Cas said, while he went to join him. And blushed even harder when he heard whistling on his way down, that the teacher had trouble to shush down. He rushed outside, grabbing Dean by the arm on his way out.

Hanakael bit his lower lip when he finally saw Crowley bare in front of his as well, and felt his heart race slightly. "What... should I do?" he asked, a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 22:52

Dean stopped when he felt Castiel grab his arm, and God knows how he found the guts to turn over to face him. His face was still deeply flushed, and he nervously scratched his neck, looking down at his feet. "... so, uhm... I'm... sorry I put you in this situation with your classmates. And your professor", he started, mumbling an apology.

Crowley smiled, a predatory glint in his eyes. He got up from the bed, and slowly walked up to Hanakael. "Well, darling", he purred, walking around him. "That really depends on what you want to do." He leant to whisper to his ear. "Een though I must confess I am really craving to take you, right now."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 23:00

Castiel bit on his lower lip for a little while, after the classroom door had closed behind them. "Don't be. I-" He looked up to Dean. And smiled fondly at him. "I love you too, Dean." His voice was a bit low and raspy due to his emotions, but he wouldn't care.

Hanakel bit back a smile. "I'd love to begin with that," he whispered back, shivering at the delicious sound of Crowley's voice.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 23:13

Dean could just stare at Castiel as he uttered those beautiful words, feeling his heart first stop and stutter in his chest, then almost bursting through his ribcage as he opened up in the most relieved, gleeful and loving smile he had ever pulled out. "... oh - really?", was all he could blurt out. He wanted to smack himself - that was so stupid!

Crowley threw him a glance. "Begin?", he repeated slowly, savoring that word, making his lips curl into a devious smile. "My, if that doesn't sound delicious", he growled, finally pulling down Hanakael for another deep, passionate kiss.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 23:26

Castiel held back an awkward smile, but held Dean's gaze for a little while. He then gently cupped his face to guide him down, so he could finally kiss him, after only dreaming of doing it for months.

Hanakael kissed Crowley back eagerly, and tried to wrap his arms around him to keep him close. But maybe the demon had other plans!
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 23:35

Dean let out a soft, surprised sound when Castiel's lips caught his own - but his surprise was short lived. His eyes fluttered closed, heart swelling when he finally - finally - wrapped his arms around Castiel, keeping him as close as humanly possible as he eagerly (maybe too eagerly) kissed him back.

And indeed Crowley had other plans for the two of them. He smacked Hanakael's hands and ended the kiss, throwing him a mean smile. "No touching, darling. Not right now", he purred, hand briefly ghosting over his length before he commanded him, "Lay on the bed."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 23:41

Castiel smiled against Dean's lips when he felt just how eager he was, positively surprised to feel how much he had been yearning for it too. He stood still however when he heard the teacher yelling, "THIS IS AN ANATOMY CLASS, NOT A BOOK CLUB!"
And, not far from them, students who had opened the classroom door to peek at them held back chuckles, rushing back inside. Welp. They had been seen.

Hanakael felt himself shivering with desire, both stimulated by that light touch and that commanding tone. He didn't even know why he didn't question that order, instead lying down on the bed, like he was told.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 23:48

Dean felt blood rise to his cheeks again when he understood they were being spied on. He reluctanctly ended the kiss, even though he didn't seem to feel like letting Castiel go. He smiled a goofy, sheepish smile to him. "Um... maybe I should let you get back to your class. And see you later back at home?"

Crowley studied him carefully, pleased that he had obeyed so promptly. He slowly walked to his bedside table, quickly fishing out a small bottle of lubricant and a packet of condoms. He stared at Hanakael as he poured some product on his fingers, rubbing it to warm it and spread it. "So. I am guessing you never went this far, am I right, sweetheart?", he cooed to him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next