3 - I think I love you

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 21:42

Castiel looked at Dean for a little while, pondering over the fact that there was almost nothing of an angel left in Dean by now, given he could now feel this tired. His heart ached a bit at the thought. "Yes," he finally said while standing up. "Go to the bathroom first. I'll wait for you to be done."

Hanakael did look around with curiosity, rather than awe. After all, his father was pretty well-off too. He nodded at Crowley's suggestion, and walked towards the couch. "Yes. I have no preferences, the choice is yours."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 21:56

It was actually nice that Dean was too busy thinking about his own project. If he could have thought about his increasing humanity, he would have probably panicked. He showered quickly, brushed his teeth and came out of the bathroom clad in his towel. "Your turn!"

Crowley hummed, and filled two glasses with his favourite scotch. "This is the only brand I like. Have a taste", he said, offering one of the glasses to Hanakael. He sat at his side and crossed his legs, taking a long sip of the alcohol.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 22:08

Castiel nodded, and went to the bathroom. Jump forward in time?

Hanakael tasted the alcohol, and then licked his lips, before he took another sip. "It's quite good indeed. Then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from you."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 22:31

And on the next Saturday, as promised, Dean came home just in time for dinner - after having been vacant and unreachable for the whole day. "Cas! You there? I brought tacos!", he said as he merrily threw his keys back in their place on a smaller table, closing the door behind him.

Crowley emptied his glass pretty quickly - he was used to the taste after all - and threw a smirk to Hanakael. "I am a man of generally good taste. So I have been told. But then again, seeing the present company, indeed. You shouldn't be surprised of that", he purred, shifting just a bit closer to him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 22:34

"Yes," Castiel replied, not overly enthusiastic. He had barely managed to study through the whole afternoon, convinced that Dean was having a lot of "fun time" on his date. He took a deep breath, and finally dared to get out of his room. Eating would do him good.

Hanakael held back a smirk. "You've already got my approval for tonight, Crowley. I'm amazed you're still trying to seduce me." He took a sip of his alcohol, before glancing at his host.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 22:44

Dean beamed at Castiel, waving at him from the kitchen. "Look", he said with a smile, pointing at the unpacked tacos. "Can you believe how big are those things?" He peeked into the fridge, taking out beers. "You're ok with beer, right?"

Crowley grinned. "Seduction never ends with the approval, darling. Would you rather Have had me grab you, slam you against a wall and have my way with you right away? Now. That's crass." His grin got larger. "Though not completely out of my style."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 22:53

Castiel nodded. "Yes... Wait, you didn't take them at the usual place ?" He asked Dean, tilting his head before he reflected on the fact that... yes. Of course. He bought them on his way back from Sharon's place. His guts twisted with jealousy at that thought.

Hanakael licked his lower lip, certainly giving that idea a good thought. "I don't mind being a little rough, although I have to warn you- I might be unexperienced in a way," he whispered, hoping it wouldn't throw Crowley back.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 22 Sep - 23:02

"Nop! Bought them on my way back here", Dean answered distractedly as he opened the beers and put them on the table. "It seemed more clever - and I had heard about this place from a colleague before. I just couldn't resist to see if these are really better than the ones we usually buy!" He sat down at the table, kicking off his shoes.

"Sweetheart. As if that has ever put me off before", Crowley purred, laying a hand up on Hanakael's thigh. "You just need to say how you want it, and what you need me to be more gentle at..." He leant in to whisper in his ear. "I really don't mind the teaching part of our relationship. I certainly won't mind it in the bedroom."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 22 Sep - 23:17

Castiel nodded absently. "And how... Wzs your day?" He hated himself for asking that question as soon as it left his lips, and focused on the unpacking of his taco, waiting for that final blow to come.

Hanakael shivered at that offer. In fact, he even closed his eyes, and tried to claim a kiss from Crowley's lips, since he was now craving for his touch, after all of that flirting.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 0:06

Dean beamed. "Oh, it was pretty nice! I met up with Sharon today - you know her, right? And we had lunch-" He started happily babbling about how he had chatted with her over lunch, then went over to her place for the afternoon, had coffee, then retired to her bedroom because she was the only person he knew with the equipment to register stuff on tapes- wait, what.

Crowley didn't exactly turn away, oh no. After all, he had been wanting that since long as well. He cupped Hanakael's cheek with his hand and met his lips with his own, trapping him into a slow, hot kiss.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 12:44

Castiel's face grew grimmer, and he swallowed hard. "So you... recorded. Stuff," he said hesitantly. He was hoping hard they didn't record any bedroom-specific activity.

Hanakael showed himself to be quite eager, going as far as gently nibbling on Crowley's lips. For someone who had held back for month, he was now quite... demonstrative.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 13:13

Dean just nodded. "Since she was part of a band she has all the good stuff", he answered with a smile, attacking his taco. "I was looking especially for the tape-recorder, and bam! She had it! I was so lucky. And we only needed one session of recording since I already had the stuff I wanted on the new tape!"

Crowley loved all that eagerness - and answered with just as much, making Hanakael tilt his head so that he could invade his mouth with his tongue, gently exploring it as his hands slid down to his waist.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 14:16

"... Oh. So you wanted to do a new mixtape for the car?" Maybe he had simply misunderstood his friend, Castiel thought. He suddenly felt relieved at that idea. Dean wasn't dating anyone. Yet.

Hanakael hummed with appreciation when he felt Crowley teasing his tongue with his own, and kept kissing him back. He wasn't being handsy yet - as if he was, indeed, not really experience in that part. Yet he didn't flinch when the demon's hands were on him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 14:30

"Not really for the car." Dean stared at him for one second, in silence. But his smile growing larger just told exactly how much his friend had guessed right. And suddenly, under Castiel's nose, there was a vintage-looking mixtape, with some hand written words scribbled on it. "You told me you have a tape reader, right? I figured you might be tired of always listening to the same ones over and over."

Seeing Hanakael being quite receptive, Crowley decided he could be a bit bolder. His hands slipped on the other man's back, slowly but surely lifting his shirt to touch some naked skin, close to the pants.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 14:34

"..." Castiel's face lit up with an unexpected smile. "Wait, so you- went to Sharon's place today for me?" Damn, his heart was melting under that knowledge. Had he had less self-control, he'd have tried to kiss Dean any second now.

Hanakael shivered under that touch, and swiftly brought a hand to his own tie to tug on it a bit, so he could open the buttons of his shirt, and allow Crowley more access to his skin.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 14:46

Dean puffed his chest. "That's right - you can consider it an early birthday gift or something! At least tou will listen to something different from your dad's old stuff. I mean, it's not bad, but my stuff? Definitely better", he winked at Castiel. "There was a downside though - had to give her Charlie's number. I hope she won't get mad!"

Crowley hummed into the kiss, approving of Hanakael's movement. He slowly went as far as dipping his hands into his pants, lightly groping the skin as he nibbled on his lower lip.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 14:54

"... Wait. Why did you have to give her Charlie's number?" Castiel was still under the glee of being given a gift from Dean, he had issues putting two and two together.

Hanakael gasped into the kiss, and actually broke it so he could focus on undoing Crowley's tie, before he stopped. "Can I undress you as well?" he whispered, his mouth dry.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 15:15

Dean laughed. "Man, really? She has been pining after her since the first day she's been working at that bar! She never had the guts to ask for a contact, though, so... I made this convenient exchange." He grinned again, and felt honestly excited. He couldn't help but wonder if his plan was going to fully follow its course even through the listening...

"Can't wait to get me naked, love?", Crowley purred against his lips, his clever hands shifting once again to grab Hanakael's shirt.He slid his fingers underneath it. "Go ahead. I hope you won't be left unsatisfied." Well, he was pretty sure of himself when it came down to seduction and sex, but he knew his vessel wasn't by any means young and toned.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 15:21

Castiel held back a chuckle, and turned the tape in his hands. "Thank you, Dean. It means a lot to me," he said softly, after a while. "I'll listen to it and tell you what I think of it!"

Hanakael shook his head. "How could I be?" He kissed Crowley once more, and slowly opened the buttons of his shirt so he could caress his torso, humming softly. He inched back after a while to gaze at him, and blinked, pushing the cloth on the side a bit. "You've got a tattoo?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 15:32

Dean beamed. "That's exactly what I want you to do", he said with a gentle laugh, bumping against him with his elbow. "But after you finish that taco. Don't have it get cold or it will be disgusting!" His own surely couldn't. He had finished it already.

Crowley let out a smirk. "Two, actually. One on each side. You like them?" He on the other hand was dragging his hands on Hanakael's torso, humming appreciatively at his wide shoulders, but slowly pointing southwards. With clear intentions of doing more interesting exploring. He leant in, to nibble on his ear. "Don't I look like a bad boy?", he whispered.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 15:39

"... oh, right, sorry!" Castiel was still beaming when he laid that tape on the side to finish his dinner. He couldn't wait to listen to that full tape !
He would particularly fall in love with that song in the middle, without really knowing why. And since it was a tape, and not a track, he would feel stupid asking Dean who the author and the song were. So his only option was to ask a friend for help.

"Actually, yes," Hanakael said, holding back a soft chuckle while he took off Crowley's jacket and shirt in one go, to reveal those tattoos. The sight itself was breathtaking, but feeling his boss touching his bare skin so low definitely had him shiver, and shift his position on the couch a bit. His pants were starting to feel slightly uncomfortable right now.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 15:55

Dean felt actually... bummed with the results of his tape. Yes, true, Castiel had told him that he loved it, and thanked him with the brightest smile, but. There had been no mention of his special track. No questions about it, no guessing. Nothing. Could it be that Cas had noticed what it was - a sung love confession - and had politely decided to ignore it?

Crowley held back a smirk. He quickly freed Hanakael from his shirt and jacket as well, before noticing him shift. "Getting a bit uncomfortable, sweetheart?", he murmured, hands playing with the other man's belt. "Can't say my situation is any different." And indeed his own pants felt constricting by now, and that much could be seen very well. "Maybe we should move to somewhere more... comfortable."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 16:13

Castiel had actually no idea what it meant yet, so he went to make Charlie listen to that tape, before one of his last anatomy lessons of the year.
Meanwhile, while Dean was left to mope in his corner, Bobby appeared to him, with a sigh. "Dean, it's almost time," he told him before anything else.

Hanakael slowly licked his lips while his eyes darted down, lips curling into a pleased smile when he noticed the bump in Crowley's pants. "Maybe we should, yes. Or maybe... I could thank you for tonight's dinner before we move to your room," he whispered.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 23 Sep - 16:42

Dean barely lifted his face from his pillow - he was laying face down on it, slumping on the couch. He grunted when he saw Bobby, and turned away from him. Yeah, moping was definitely the right word. "Time for what", he asked, fastidiously. "I think I might have misunderstood everything."

Crowley widened his eyes slightly in front of that proposition. But he opened up in a smirk. "That soundsnice", he drawled in a low voice, leaning in to mouth a trail of kisses along Hanakael's neck and throat. "I wouldn't want you to feel forced, darling. I could simply go on pampering you for the rest of the night, if you wish..." He dragged his fingers down to cup his crotch, massaging it. "But, if you really want to grace me with the sight of you on your knees in front of me... I would be far from against it."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 23 Sep - 17:18

"In two hours," Bobby said softly, "you'll either turn human or go back to being an angel. Fully. No physically appearing to anyone unless you find yourself a vessel." He frowned slightly. "Please tell me you've figured out why that happens, son."

Hanakael sighed and closed his eyes when he felt Crowley's hand cupping his crotch. "Since you plan on spoiling me that much, it would be my pleasure to do so before we start." He opened his eyes again to smile at his host, and inched forward to kiss Crowley's neck, slowly drifting down to his chest, while he began to undo his pants.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next