1 - Guardian Angel

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Mary on Wed 5 Sep - 22:24

AWWWW!!!
And in fact, they would just be stopped after what seemed like an eternity by Bobby's voice, resonating through their minds. "Sorry kids, but I've been told you tried to reach me. Now if that's a room you need, I can provide you on short notice-"

"Then we're both criminals," Castiel replied, giggling, and he leaned against Dean. "Call the hot police. Cause you should get arrested."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 5 Sep - 22:29

Eileen blinked, and gently pushed on Sam's chest, to break their umpteenth kiss. "I think we need to go", she simply said, sure that Sam had heard Bobby's voice as well.

Dean snorted, but did nothing to get Castiel off of him. "Call the drunk police, you mean. 'Cause you're drunk", he said with a chuckle, poking his shoulder. The barista laid a cup of coffee in front of them, and Dean patted his friend again. "You had enough alcohol. C'mon, drink up that thing and we're going home."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 5 Sep - 22:35

Sam cleared his throat with embarrassment. "Let's- let's go," he offered, as he stood up, and took Eileen's hand to appear with her back in Heaven, in front of Bobby's office. Who was waiting for them behind his desk, smiling.

Castiel sighed, and patted Dean's face a bit, looking at him intensely. He actually looked damn serious while studying him carefully. "Man. You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now," he whispered. And then, his eyes closed slowly. And he all be collapsed against Dean.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 5 Sep - 22:56

Eileen was feeling a bit sheepish, of course, but still smiled at Bobby. "I'm glad you could see us", she said, conversationally. She didn't let go of Sam's hand, though.

Dean felt his heart thunder in his chest when those words left Castiel's lips. The beating against his ribcage got even stronger as he saw him closing his eyes, brain getting clouded, overworking about what was going to happen- And then, that soft weight against him. He blinked, managing to shake off his sudden numbness as he watched Castiel's head laying against his shoulder. He snorted, face still flushed, and then raised from his seat, helping the other man up. That was definitely enough fun for one night.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 5 Sep - 23:14

"I always have time for you. I see you've finally talked,but I doubt this is why you wished to see me?" he arched a brow, holding back a smile.

Castiel didn't react much, aside from a vague protest for being moved from his uncomfortable-yet-perfect position against Dean. He half-woke up at some point on their way back home though, but walking alone proved to be a great feat on its own. He would collapse on his bed, fully clothed, as soon as Dean got him in his room.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 0:56

Eileen's cheeks flushed red and she averted her gaze from Bobby's smile. "Oh, of course you knew", she observed quietly, still smiling. Then she made an effort to get serious once again, and turned to face the older man. "We came to talk about Dean."

When he finally managed to drag Castiel to his bed, Dean decided not to bother to try and wake him to force him to get into his night clothes. He observed the other man's sleeping form, then chuckled, shaking his head. "Well, thank God it's Saturday tomorrow", he observed lightly in a low voice. He closed the bedroom door silently and hopped on the couch, deciding to get to rest a bit. Not to sleep, of course! He did not need that, since he was an angel.
But then again, as he thought back about Castiel's drunken confession, his serious face as he said in that low voice of his that he wanted to kiss him that badly... his eyes got weirdly heavy. Well. What bad could it do, to close them for a bit? Just a bit. Just a bit...

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 8:06

Bobby's smile slowly faltered away, leaving but a concerned expression on his face. "What about Dean? Did he break rules again?"

"Dean? Dean," Castiel whispered the next morning, gently shaking Dean's shoulder to wake him up. It was late that morning, yet he had already chugged down a coffee, and was offering one to the angel.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 9:05

"No", Eileen answered without hesitation. "No. I think it might be more complicated than that." She described how Dean had started losing his angel powers and gaining human characteristics, all of a sudden, without an explanation. "I've never seen that happening", she concluded, looking worried. "I knew about angels appearing to their own protégés sometimes, but. Not for it to become this bad."

Dean mumbled something unintelligible that sounded much like a "Five more minutes". But after getting called another time, he did open his eyes. He was almost pouting. "Hnnwhat", he asked, still sounding sleepy.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 19:58

Bobby's face remained grim for a moment. He patiently listened to Eileen, then sighed. "You don't recognize the symptoms?" He asked her, once she was done.
"...Should she?" Sam asked, frowning slightly. "I mean, Eileen did appear to me back in my human life, but I don't think it was that long."
Yet, Bobby's stare indicated that yes, she should have seen what he was talking about.

"... You were sleeping?" Castiel frowned slightly, as he sat down by his side. "I thought you didn't need sleep?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 20:32

Eileen tilted her head, feeling confused, for a second. She widened her eyes when she understood, and lowered her head, turning away. Her hold on Sam's hand faltered.
That wasn't a nice memory of hers.
"He fell in love?", she asked in a low voice.

"... yeah, I... thought so too." Dean yawned, feeling too tired to get confused over his sudden... well, tiredness. He accepted Castiel's cup of coffee as he sat up, scratching his chin. "Aren't you late for Uni, Cas?", he asked, squinting a bit, when he had downed all the coffee in a single gulp.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 20:37

Sam frowned slightly, and gently tightened his own grip on Eileen's hand. "Eileen?"
"This is not a sin, and it's never been. But it happens," Bobby sighed, as he settled back into his chair. "You would have turned human too, eventually, if Sam had lived longer. But no one could have prevented what happened. Not even me." He ran a hand on his face, though. "That idjit's better find out about his own feelings before it's too late for him to decide what he wants to become."

Cas sighed kindly. "It's Saturday, Dean. Remember? We went out yesterday night". He settled comfortably at his side, with his own cup of coffee in his hands. His second that morning. "My head is still pounding."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 20:46

Eileen looked back at Sam, offering him a sad half-smile. "I'm sorry. I should... have recognized it, when you told me the first time. But I-" She took a deep breath. "I have tried so hard to forget that." She looked at Bobby, concerned. "Too late? What does that mean?"

Dean blinked. "Aah. Right, right", he commented, actually standing to quickly grab himself another cup of coffee, then coming back to flop down at Castiel's side. "Dude. f course your head is angry t you - you were piss drunk yesterday night!" He chuckled at the memory.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 21:08

Sam stepped closer to Eileen, and let go of her hand to wrap his arms around her, keeping her close.
Bobby let a smile slip when he saw how protective Sam had become with his former guardian. "So far, he's turning human. If he understands why, accepts it, and if Castiel accepts his love in return, he may choose whether he wants to remain an angel, or not. But if he doesn't, he'll just end up being human. And that's what worries me. Last time that happened to them, it didn't end good."

Castield sighed, and sipped his coffee. "... I didn't do or say anything outrageous, did I?" he asked after a while, slightly worried. No, he didn't remember much after entering Dean's workplace.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 21:33

Eileen let Sam hug her, finding comfort in his warmth and the feeling of his strong arms around her. "And I guess no one can meddle with their own self-realization, right?" She sighed, and hugged Sam back briefly, before turning to Bobby. She frowned once more. "... last time it happened to them?"

Outrageous things. Like calling Dean so handsome it was unfair, and admitting just how bad he wanted to kiss him? Dean coughed, embarrassed. No. It didn't seem nice to remind Castiel of that. After all, he was drunk. That only meant he was a horny drunk type, and nothing more. That thought kind of disappointed him, actually. "Nah. You just slurred a bit, then fainted all over the counter. Your reputation is safe", he joked with a smile.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 21:39

Bobby sighed, and joined his hands on the desk in front of him. He stared at his knuckles for a moment, and it looked like he was having an inner struggle, regarding whether or not he should just tell them the truth. After a while, he looked back up. "You wouldn't remember Castiel, Eileen, but he used to be an angel. Dean's guardian angel. He died to protect him." He pointed his index at Sam, menacingly. "Don't try to remember it." His protégés had no memory of Castiel left, and perhaps was it better that way.

"... I'm sorry for embarrassing you," Castiel sighed, frowning at his coffee. Well. From Dean's reaction, he supposed it must have been sort of a struggle to bring him back home, and having to deal with his half-comatose self.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 21:44

Eileen's frown deepened, her expression pained. "... I... did not remember that, no", she said, slowly. How could she have forgotten? "But, if that's how it went... I can see why it's something to worry about." She looked up to Sam. "At this point, we can only hope."

Dean patted Castiel's leg. "Don't even think about it. I have been so many times in the same conditions, it takes me way more to get embarrassed! And at least, you are not as heavy and awkwardly long-legged as my brother." He laughed. "Man, that was difficult, to bring him home that one time he got drunk!"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 21:58

"I'll go visit him if needed. For now, I trust that boy to deal with his feelings. I mean. Hadn't there been any hope, he wouldn't have gone and looked after Castiel, even after being demoted." There was a hint of a smile on Bobby's lips. Well, he had been responsible for Dean's demotion, but it was to teach him a lesson, and make sure he could trust him to understand his feelings one day.
But he was also very, very drained by a secret he was the only one to keep, and was to keep until the real God would come back and claim his throne. And that might still take a bit more than 50 years.

Castiel smiled softly. "Could you tell me a bit more about what you remember from your human life, Dean?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 22:19

Eileen bit her lip. She seemed to think about it for a couple of seconds, then nodded carefully. "Alright. I trust you, Bobby", she simply said. After all, the man knew Dean just as much as Sam did. She didn't doubt him one bit.

Dean hummed, thinking back at the - admittedly very little - bits and pieces he remembered from his human life. He told Castiel about how much close he and his brother were, about the tragic death of his mother in an accident. About how much his father was struck by it. So much he couldn't even take care of his own sons. "I started working as soon as I could. I wanted to go away from him - and take Sammy with me, of course. I don't remember much else."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 22:33

Bobby smiled kindly to them both. "Alright, you two. Take care. And allow yourselves some time to be happy instead of constantly worrying about others. You've more than deserved it."

"Oh." Castiel thought about it for a moment. "I'm sorry I pushed you to remember such bad memories."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 22:53

Eileen smiled back at him. "We will. But we still have duties. We can't forget about Charlie and Kevin." She looked at Sam, affection and love in her eyes as she squeezed his hand gently.

Dean smiled at him. "It's fine. It happened long ago, anyway." He sighed, then sat up a bit better. "So! What do we do today? You have programs?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 6 Sep - 23:18

Sam nodded. "We'll watch over them as well." He had that same affection in his eyes while looking at Eileen, and it actually took Bobby to clear his throat for him to finally walk out with her, still smiling brightly.
Bobby let out a happy sigh. It was for moments like this he had agreed to take on Chuck's duty, and truth be told... If it meant seeing those two finally together and happy, it was worth the hassle.

Castiel held back a smile. "Well, I'm supposed to be studying, but I think reading a book will only cause me a headache, so... how about we just hang out together, before it's time for our jobs?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 6 Sep - 23:36

AWWWW PUPS

"Sure!", Dean said, before getting up from the couch. "Wanna do anything in particular, or are you fine with just strolling around?" He eyed the couch. "Or. Slumping around. Whatever's fine - honestly, how can you want to move after getting that hammered last night?" He was sincerely surprised!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 7 Sep - 20:51

"I think slumping with you at home will be fine, in fact," Castiel replied with a soft smile. "I mean, the daylight still hurts my eyes in a way-"
He shut up instantly when he heard a firm knock at his door, causing his brows to furrow.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 7 Sep - 20:59

Dean raised a brow, looking at Castiel. Aw, he had just silently rejoiced at the news that they would have been slumping in, and someone knocked on the door? Aw. "You were expecting someone?", he asked, perplexed. He got up before Cas could answer, and stomped to the door, opening it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 7 Sep - 21:11

A tall, slender man, with neat blonde hair, a neatly shaved chin, piercing blue eyes, and wearing a really neat, expensive and on-point suit arched a perfectly neat brow upon discovering Dean. Michael himself. "I'm- sorry, I thought this was where my brother lives. Do you happen to know where I could find M. Christensen?"

"M-Mike?" Castiel said, bewildered, as he stood up from the sofa, suddenly feeling self-conscious about his pajama pants and his ridiculous, old shirt.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next