1 - Guardian Angel

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Gravirei on Sat 1 Sep - 23:33

Dean took his time to get dressed back again and ruffle his hair a bit to dry it up, before gingerly knocking on Castiel's door. "Bathroom's free", he said. Did I tell he had discarded his shirt because it was hot in there (pun intended).

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 1 Sep - 23:53

OOOOOOoooooh!!!

Castiel's answer was barely audible and absolutely unintelligible, but at least Dean could guess that he had heard him. Well. There was no way Castiel would walk across the living room in his current state, thank you very much.
It had been embarrassing enough last time Dean had suggested he gave himself some "self-love" to tune down his stress, the last thing he needed was his guardian angel to notice, heck, mention his arousal. Castiel buried his face deeper in his pillow.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 1 Sep - 23:58

Dean shook his head lightly. On one side he wanted to keep knocking and say something on the lines of "Man, it was just a dick. I swear I am dressed right now!", but he preferred to simply say "Make sure to rest well and take your shower, heh?", and then proceeded to go slump on 'his' couch. Perfectly oblivious about the hormonal hurricane he had caused.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 0:10

It took Castiel a long while - and a lot of courage - to finally come out of his room. He tip-toed his way to the bathroom, washed himself quickly - cold shower. Really cold. - and went back to his bedroom, hoping this incident would never be brought up ever again.
The very next day, he had a bad cold, but he would lie about it to Dean, of course.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 0:16

And Dean, who wasn't stupid not a single bit and had literally passed years watching over him, stood in dront of the apartment's door, arms crossed. "You aren't going around like that." It wasn't a request. It was a statement. "What, do you want to go around and be a germ bomb? Or faint during lessons, like that one time three months ago?"
Castiel would have needed a good excuse, for his guardian angel* to let him go out!

*roll credits!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 0:20

Castiel's shoulders dropped when he saw Dean in front of the door, and heard his speech. "But I have to attend those lectures," he protested. "It's just a cold! I'm fine!" Not once did he dare to look at Dean in the eye, not once.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 0:28

Dean frowned. "No way. Either you stay home and have a classmate give you their notes - you could ask that Law guy, isn't he a friend of yours? - or I come with you." Because like Hell he was going to take responsibility if his protégé was going to end up in the hospital for being stubborn!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 0:30

"..." Castiel was about to protest once more, but his head was pounding. And it was still early in the morning. "I... guess I could ask Law," he ended up sighing after a while. Good thing he didn't have to work that night, or he would have protested about needing to work too! In the meantime, he just helplessly stood there, his mind blank because of his cold.*

* Trust me about colds, I know them, they are my nemesis
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 0:37

Dean sighed with relief. "Good", he said. He stared a bit at Castiel, squinting his eyes when he saw he was not moving. Then he snorted, before pushing the other man back into his bedroom. "C'mon. Lay down, get under your blankets, take a nap. Whatever. Just rest." He literally tore his bag away from him, putting it back in its usual place. "It's a wonder this cold came so out of nowhere! Or maybe not. You're always so stressed." Yeah sure. Stress.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 10:15

Castiel found himself blushing a bit. "Y-Yeah. I'm not usually that sensitive to colds," he replied a bit awkwardly, while he took his phone out, his shoes off, and collapsed right back on his bed.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 11:14

"I know. That's why I am surprised", Dean explained, observing Castiel for a second. "You had breakfast?", he asked then, before flopping down on a chair not that far from the bed.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 11:34

"No," Castiel answered a bit shamefully after a little while. He had brought back the covers upon him, still avoiding Dean's gaze.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 11:44

Dean's frown only deepened. "Do you value your own well-being that little? You're worse than my brother - and the dude grow up to be a health freak!", he chastised Castiel. "I'm gonna go make something to eat. Eggs and bacon ok?" He sure hoped so, it wasn't like he could cook much else! He silently thanked all the years in which he had to tend to a younger Sam. Those were coming up useful.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 11:54

Castiel nodded weakly. "I'm- sorry. You don't have to stay here all day long because of me," he whispered, feeling slightly down. Well. He had no idea what Dean did during the day when he was away. Probably got out flirting, right?
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 12:02

Dean's stern gaze softened slightly. He got up from the chair and crouched next to the bed, even though Castiek wasn't looking at him right then. "Hey. You're sick. It's not your fault", he observed, a hint of kindness in his gruff voice. "Besides, I wouldn't really know where to go. I have no money either. And", he hesitated, aftaid of making his so sensitive friend uneasy, "I like to stay with you."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 12:13

Castiel finally dared to look right back at Dean. And felt his face burning hot almost immediately, with how nice those words felt to him. He even let out an awkward smile. "Thank you." He did feel slightly bad, though, and added, "I should give you some cash. For days during which I'll actually be attending my lectures."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 12:28

"... oh... no, you shouldn't do that." Now it was Dean's turn to look awkward, as he raised to his feet. "That's your money, you work for it. And you need it for all your living expenses. Don't worry about me too much", he added with a wave of his hand, walking to the door. "I'll go cook. Yell if you need anything, ok?" He grinned at him and then disappeared in the kitchen.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 12:35

Cas nodded softly, and sighed. Well. He did feel sorry for his guardian angel to have to look so much after himself. He was pretty sure it wasn't part of Dean's duty.
Still, he also felt guilty for... liking the idea of Dean taking care of him that way. It had barely happened to him in his life - either his mother suffocated him with attention, or some of his brothers paid none to him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 12:47

Castiel's thoughts were probably interrupted by someone loudly hitting a pan with something - a wooden spoon - and yelling, "COME AND GET IT!" Which, in Dean's personal language, meant that food was ready. "You need me to come and pick you up or you think you can get over here all on your own?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 12:55

"I- I'm coming," Castiel replied a bit hesitantly, as he stood up, and walked to the kitchen. He actually smiled, glad to be home, with Dean, who cooked for him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 13:01

Dean beamed at him, happy to see him up. "There", he said, sliding a generously filled dish in front of him, along with a glass of water. "Sit down and eat up. Yes, all that." He wouldn't have accepted anything less!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 13:05

"That's... quite a lot, I'm not sure I'll manage," Cas protested. Yet he sat down and began to eat slowly.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 13:20

"If I'll see you ate enough, I'll clean up the rest", Dean said merrily, dropping in a chair in front of Castiel. He stared at him for a while, before deciding that maybe it would have been unnerving. He fiddled a bit with his thumbs. "It will be weird. To not be able to follow you to University, I mean", he said finally.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 2 Sep - 13:34

"..." Castiel cracked up a soft smile. "I'll be okay, Dean. Look-" he hesitated a bit. "I've got an old cellphone on it. I could get you a small phoning contract on it so we could text during the day, if you feel alone?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 2 Sep - 13:42

Dean's expression lit up briefly, before showing a bit of concern. "Are you sure? Wouldn't it be too much?" After all, he wasn't bringing any money to the plate. Was it really ok for Cas to pay a phoning contract only for him?

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next