Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Mary 31/08/18, 10:05 pm

"I don't feel forced, Dean. It's... Quite the opposite. I'm glad," Castiel said. Yes. It was weird, but Dean was the closest he had to a best friend right now. And he needed one.
"Caaas," said his young, red-haired coworker named Charlie, inching over to him. "Need a break? Want me to cover a bit for you?" She asked him, adding a wink to Dean. Hey. Finally, her little protégé had found himself a boyfriend!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/08/18, 11:46 pm

Dean blinked, honestly taken aback by Castiel's answer. He felt the tiniest bit moved by it, and opened his mouth to say something, only to be cut off by Charlie.
Well yes, of course he knew who she was, after sticking around Castiel for those while six months. And of course he knew he needed to play dumb. He smiled at her. "Oh, hi", he greeted her, throwing her a wink as well. Completely in the dark about what the girl was actually thinking about him and Castiel. "You're a friend of Cas?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 04:52 pm

Charlie winked at Dean. "Yessir. Name's Charlie," she said with a bright smile, as she took away the cup Cas had been busy cleaning. "Come on, Cas, take a break, have a drink with... your friend, alright?" Castiel seemed lost a bit, but he ended up nodding, and went walk around the counter, so he could sit by Dean's side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 05:37 pm

Dean smiled a dashing smile at Charlie, and then he turned to Castiel. "She's nice", he commented. "And she worries for you. I like her", he added. He stayed in silence for a bit, eyes on the counter, unbuttoning the first buttons of his shirt. It was a warm day, and he really only had those clothes. "... so, did you mean that? That you're glad to have me around?", he asked then, suddenly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 05:50 pm

"..." Castiel had followed Dean's fingers without even thinking about it. He swallowed hard, and nodded. "Yeah," he ended up saying, looking up once more to gaze at Dean's eyes. That should prevent it from being distracted. "It's- I mean, I don't know you well yet, but given how much you know about me, and care about me, it feels like I've had a best friend my whole life and only met you." He smiled kindly to the angel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 06:08 pm

Dean gently smiled back at him. "I'm glad", he simply answered. "I've never had a best friend. You're the closest thing I have to that." He sighed, then leant on the counter, ruffling up his own hair a bit. "My brother thinks that maybe I appeared because you had to meet me. You're in a delicate moment of your life, you feel a bit out of place... and so, there I am." He made a gesture as if to say 'ta-dah'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 06:22 pm

Castiel's smile slowly faltered. "Oh. So... You mean that I'll only be seeing you for a given period of time, and then things will go back to the way they used to be?" He seemed sad at that idea.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 06:27 pm

Dean tilted his head. "I have honestly no idea", he said once again. "I don't think this is common at all, so we will have to see, I guess." He threw him a glance, noting Castiel's change of expression. "I... I hope I can stay around a bit longer, though. That would be nice, to actually have you hear me, for a change." He smiled at him again, encouragingly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 06:36 pm

Castiel offered him an awkward smile back, then gave it a thought. "... But wait. You said you liked... flirting around and such," he said, a bit bitterly. "Doesn't it mean you can just appear to anyone you'd like to?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 07:15 pm

Dean scratched his head, his smile getting sheepish. "Well, there are strict rules about that. That's why I keep on getting... you know. Reproached. I told you about that, didn't I? But honestly, what can I do?", he added, leaning towards Castiel, "It's not my fault if I am irresistible. And very good at what I do." He winked at him, his smile betraying a bit of arrogance.

Last edited by Gravirei on 01/09/18, 08:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 08:49 pm

"..." Castiel looked away, to hide his embarrassment. Yes. Yes, Dean was very much irresistible. Yes, he had a blatant crush on his own guardian angel. Yes, he hadn't dared - and was pretty sure he wouldn't even dare - to ask what Dean thought about his own sexuality, which he had probably discovered over the years, right?
"Maybe you get reproached because you're not supposed to, you know, perpetuate sins," he pointed out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 09:01 pm

Dean scoffed at that. "We need to revisit your concept of sin", he said, imitating Castiel's way to say it. "Do you really think the old man up there cares if you try to enjoy your life, flirt around and have a good fuck with people you think are good looking before getting married?" He leant towards him again, lowering his voice to a whisper. "Spoilers. He doesn't."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 09:16 pm

Castiel found himself blushing, and hid his face in his hands for a little while. "I- I should probably go back to work," he blurted out as he stood up, trying to hide away how much flustered he was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 09:21 pm

"Aw, did I make you uneasy?" Dean hid a chuckle behind his hand. "Sorry if I was too direct. I have a foul mouth", he half apologized. His smile stayed in place, though, even if it had gotten kinder. "But since you're getting back to work, do you think I could get a beer?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 09:40 pm

Castiel sighed heavily, and ran his hands on his face one more time. Spending a whole childhood with Gabriel had twisted his poor, innocent mind, and he tried hard not to think about what Dean's foul mouth had said or done already. "A beer," he repeated almost mechanically to pull himself out of that dark zone of his brain, he he went to pour one for Dean, not daring once to meet his eyes for the rest of the evening, probably. He even took the first excuse to go back to the kitchen and prepare the pies for the next morning.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 10:04 pm

Dean kept quiet for the whole evening. He couldn't help but think about how embarrassed Castiel had been by all that talk about sex. 'Maybe I should really find him a girlfriend', he thought distractedly, finishing off his beer quickly. Yeah, no, he had no idea about Castiel's preferences. He waited for Castiel to reach for him after the end of his turn, quietly.
He may or may not be flirting with a cute waitress in the meantime.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 10:14 pm

Castiel... found himself oddly jealous when he saw Dean flirting with that cute waitress, way past Charlie's shift. Because come on, she wouldn't have allowed that. He took a deep breath, and walked to Dean, his expression cold. "Dean. I'm going home." He waited for an answer. And hoped deep down that Dean would get up and leave with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 10:32 pm

Dean blinked and and smiled at Castiel. "Oh! Alright. I am coming too", he said, before turning to the waitress. "Sorry, Sharon. I gotta go with my buddy here. I'll see you around", he added, winking at the dark-haired girl. She giggled and waved at him, and he stood, ready to follow the other man.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 10:48 pm

Castiel's expression remained a bit grim, and he didn't say a word when they walked back to his own apartment. In fact, he didn't even look at Dean on their way back, even when he went to crash on his own bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 10:57 pm

Dean leant against the door frame of Castiel's door. He tilted his head, confused about his protégé's sudden bad mood. Well, maybe he was tired! "Everything alright, Cas?", he asked. "Can I do something, before I go take a shower?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 11:02 pm

Castiel sighed heavily. Some sour part of his mind whispered to him "how about you stop hitting on my colleagues," but he just buried that feeling deep, deep inside his guts. "...No. I'll just sleep." Well, he sort of felt miserable. It's not like Dean belonged to him or anything, right?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 11:09 pm

Dean observed him for a bit. Then he simply sighed, and went to take his shower.
Forgetting his clothes outside. But since he didn't have a single ounce of shame, he simply went around stark naked, looking for his underwear. Where had he thrown it?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 11:13 pm

Unfortunately enough, that was just the right moment when Cas was going to grab himself a drink from the kitchen, to calm himself down. When he saw Dean in the corridor, he froze. When he realized Dean was naked, his eyes traveled South and his mind just went blank. And his face red.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/09/18, 11:19 pm

Dean didn't notice anything at first - he was way too busy looking for underwear - but, when he finally found it and put it on, he lifted his gaze. And noticed Castiel staring at him. "... shit - I'm sorry!", he quickly apologized, feeling suddenly self-conscious. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking - I had forgotten my clothes in the living room, and -"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/09/18, 11:27 pm

"..." Castiel turned around. "It- it's okay. Just let me know when bathroom's free." He all but ran back in his room and slammed the door shut behind himself. Oh god. Oh dear god, he had seen Dean naked, had all but enjoyed the sight and was now too aroused to dare to come out of that room ever again. He buried himself under his covers, desperately hoping for his embarrassment to die down soon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum