Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 10:07 pm

Mira reached forward for her cousin as well, and touched his hand, before she chuckled kindly, looking at her dad. "Daddy! who?" She asked, enthusiastically.

Hanakael kept kissing Crowley that way for a while, before he broke their kiss. "You should probably rest. I know that it's your other vessel that went through it all, but you've been emotionally drained the last few weeks."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 07/08/18, 10:25 pm

Dean smiled at his daughter. He was just so happy since she had learned to properly say daddy! "That's Liam. It's uncle Sam's and aunt Eileen's son - your cousin", he explained.
Liam giggled at Mira's enthusiasm, and tried to grab her hand back right away.

Crowley sighed. "I have to agree", he said, begrudgingly. He actually laid down on the bed, but pulled Hanakael down with him. "You will stay with me, won't you Hana?", he whispered against his lips, kissing him gently again. "Lay with me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/08/18, 10:46 pm

Mira chuckled when Liam caught her hand. "Li- Liam," she said, concentrating hard on the pronunciation.
Sam actually smiled wider, if that was even remotely possible at that point. "Liam is quite lively and aware of his suroundings. For a first day, that's impressive.

Hanakael shivered, but nodded, following Crowley readily. "...Since last time you said those words we had sex, I'd like to make sure we won't engage in such activities with our daughter in the room."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 08:47 pm

Liam giggled some more, then suddenly sneezed. He looked kind of upset at that, but quickly replaced the distress with a yawn, and more tiredness.
Dean smiled widely at him. "I can see that! He'll give you plenty to do, little guy seems like he'll be very active."

Crowley huffed, then laughed as he wrapped his arms around Hanakael. "I am a demon, I have many, many kinks, but even I do have my boundaries, darling", he purred at him, snuggling happily against his chest. "And besides, that time, it was arguably my fault, if I remember well."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 09:01 pm

"Aww," Sam said, as he took Liam in his arms again. "Sure. Drive safely back home, and tell Rowena she can come soon too. I've already texted Charlie, she should arrive tomorrow at the bunker as well." Well, wasn't he thrilled to show everyone his son!

"... You have a way of saying things that awakes my desire and you know it fairly well," Hanakael protested.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 09:05 pm

Liam yawned again in his father's arms, and snuggled against him, finding a comfortable position. He soon started to snore peacefully, with his thumb firmly planted in his mouth.
Dean patted Sam's back once again, and hugged Eileen to congratulate to her too. "Sure! We'll bring Charlie with us when she arrives. Have a good night, the three of you", he sniled and waved at them.

Crowley his a smug smile against Hanakael's chest. "Oh, do I", he commented casually. "Well, you are quite easy to rile up, darling~ But I do love that about you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 09:12 pm

Sam waved back at his brother and Cas, and then gently rocked Liam a bit. "Do you need to sleep a bit too, Eileen?"

Hanakael held back a smile, and gently ran a hand through his lover's hair. "I love you too," he whispered low.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 09:16 pm

Eileen waved goodbye at Castiel, Mira and Dean - and then smiled tiredly at Sam. "Yes, I would need some rest. I am worn out", she confessed, repressing a yawn.

Crowley couldn't hide his smile this time. "You're a sap", he accused Hanakael. Even though they both knew that was his own personal way of telling him 'I love you'. "We'd better get some rest now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 09:23 pm

Sam nodded, and gently kissed her. "Sleep. I'll be right there, watching over the both of you."

Hanakael nodded, end kissed Crowley's forehead, before he settled more comfortably on the bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 09:32 pm

Eileen smiled once again - she just couldn't stop on that night - and kissed him back. "I count on that", she whispered, before finding a comfortable position and finally closing her eyes, falling asleep.

And Crowley, for the first time in centuries, actually fell asleep, right against his soulmate's chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 09:36 pm

Sam looked fondly at her, and finally laid Liam down in his own little bed, carefully, and tucked him in. He would take a nap by Eileen's side himself after a while.

AWWW!!

I suggest we move on a bit!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 09:47 pm

A few months later, Liam and Maeve had grown, but so had Mira, who was now tip-toeing her way around the bunker a bit, to see everyone whenever she wished. "Daddy!" she called, as she walked towards Dean.

Meanwhile, in Hell, Hanakael had finally become used to being a parent. Namely, he didn't fail that bad when he was holding Maeve, and was actually good with diaper-changing, and feeding, and even calming her down sometimes. Though, to be honest, Crowley was the best at soothing her whenever she was upset.
"Da," she said, reaching for Crowley, as Hanakael walked in the throne room with her in his arms. Granted, he knew Crowley was having a meeting, but she had been insisting so much about seeing her father that in the end, he just gave in. And gave Crowley a sorry look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 09:54 pm

Dean - who was currently busy washing the dishes, because yes, for once it was his turn -, smiled brightly and turned around when he heard Mira calling for him. "Yes?", he asked her, without stopping what he was currently doing.

Crowley was actually in the middle of a terrifying speech about how much he wished to tear apart all his mahor executives' limbs for doing such a poor job at raising soul gathering numbers - when he got interrupted by that high-pitched voice. He sighed, throwing an accusing glance at Hanakael. "Sweetheart. Really? Right now?", he asked. But he sighed, and lifted hia arms up to get a hold of Maeve.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 10:13 pm

"I lost Lucy," she said, pouting a bit. Lucy was her dark, doggie plush - courtesy of Crowley, such as the name suggestion, which had been mercifuly changed by Castiel from "Lucifer" to "Lucy".

"It's been six hours. She's brought down the wardrobe and slammed me into the wall 5 times already." Hanakael seemed tired. Having a child with tremendous powers was exhausting.
Maeve actually cooed quietly when she was handed over to Crowley, and soon nested against him, all while hugging tight her bunny plush.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 10:34 pm

Dean sighed a bit. "I wonder - where could she have gone", he hummed, drying up his hands. Playing with his daughter wouldn't have been the end of the world, even if that meant the dishes were going to have to wait! And yes. He called the plush a she, because he did not want to think of Lucifer every time Mira named her favourite toy. "Let's go look for her together. Okay?"

Crowley made a gesture as if to pat his soulmate. "It's okay, darling", he cooed at him, not even paying attention at the other demons. "Just rest. I will handle this little gremlin now", he added, looking down at Maeve. "I thought I had been clear, sweetie. No mayhem, no wardrobe mess, and above all, no slamming papa on the walls. That's not your job", he ligjtly reproached her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 10:45 pm

Mira nodded, and raised expectantly her hand to her daddy, so he would walk with her. She looked genuinely concerned about having lost her plush, which made her look so cute, let's be honest.

Maeve looked down a bit, but then looked expectantly up at Crowley, tightening her grip on his jacket. "Da," she whispered, as if to say 'but I missed you'.
"... I will go and sleep, if you don't mind," Hanakael said. He did smile a bit, though, before he exited the room, much to the demons' distress. Why did he even bring that little monster to begin with!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 10:51 pm

Dean failed miserably to hide a smile forming on his lips. Indeed, Mira did look terribly cute, all worried like that. He took her hand and let her lead him - or rather drag him - all over the bunker, to look for that plushie. It wasn't in her room, nor in the living room, nor in his room. "Where could you have left her?", he asked her at a certain point.

Crowley nodded to Hanakael, mouthing a 'Love you' as he made his way out of the door. Then he ruffled his daughter's red hair, sighing a bit. "Now be a good bean, hm? Daddy was discussing dismembering here." Yes, he had no intention of stopping his speech. And he glared at his men, as if to challenge them to take him less seriously just because he was holding a cute little girl.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 10:54 pm

"I don't know," Mira said, beginning to be slightly upset. That's when Castiel cleared his throat in the entrance to their bedroom, holding the plush. "Papa!" She explained, and rushed towards Castiel for a big hug, also to get her plush back.

Maeve just sat quietly in Crowley's arms, and didn't even flinch once about said dismembering he was talking about. If anything, she was perfectly fine, and cooed quietly from time to time, unsettling more than one in the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/08/18, 11:00 pm

Dean sighed in relief. "We were desperate", he said to Castiel, walking up to him. "We were starting to think she was just having fun at playing hide and seek on her own." He leant in to kiss his soulmate, whispering in his ear, "or that you had put her in the washing machine. One of the two."

Crowley merrily went on and on with his talk, absorbing happily all the horror and fear he could pull out of his executives - and getting weirdly proud of how uneasy Maeve seemed to make them, with her quiet coos. He stopped from time to time, just to absently pat her head like the boss of a clan would have done with his cat, and to whisper to her. "Take notes, sweetie - one day, it will be your turn to put them at their place", he said, as if to make other think she was actually quite conscious enough already to 'take notes'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/08/18, 11:09 pm

Castiel held back a sorry smile, as he whispered back into Dean's ear, "she needed a few stitches. She should be fine now." He smiled down to Mira, who was hugging her plushie tight, sighing happily.

Maeve looked at Crowley, then gazed intensely at the demons, who felt really, really uneasy. She did look like she understood it all, and to some extend, it looked either creepy or cute. Or both at the same time. One of the demons actually yelped when Maeve's eyes flashed a vibrant red for a split second, before she yawned a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 08:41 pm

Dean hummed in understanding, gazing down at Mira as well. He decided it was a good enough moment to just lean in and wrap an arm around his soulmate's waist, gently bringing him closer to him. "That's where you've been all morning then? E.R. Plushie Emergency?", he joked a bit.

Crowley chuckled, nothing short of delighted at that small reaction, patting gently his daughter's head. "Oh, grow a pair you", he half-barked to the yelping demon. "Do concentrate on the numbers. Or you will be put in charge of babysitting. And believe me, I am not the cuddly type, but after her? You'll think I am a big, cuddly teddy bear." He was indeed referring to the fact that Maeve had been already able to put Hanakael through some degree of difficulty.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 08:54 pm

"I wasn't away that long," Castiel protested gently. Or, well. He tried to. He was a terrible liar, and had obviously been up to something else that morning.

And not just Hanakael. One of the demons had actually almost died by being thrown to the side, on an ornamental weapon. Maeve's power fits were quite dangerous if her daddy was nowhere in sight.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 09:02 pm

Dean squinted. Call it hunter sense, call it years at pretending to be FBI, call it a liar that knows his fellow liars, but he couldn't be swayed by Castiel's fake innocence. "Mira, could you be a dear and start going towards the kitchen? Daddy and papa will be right after you." He smiled. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?", he asked casually, bringing the angel closer to him.

Yes, Crowley counted on that memory to be just as menacing as hisbown threats. He smiled again, then turned down to Maeve. "I have told you many times though, sweetie. No hurting papa, hm? We love papa, don't we?", he cooed to her. "Others, we don't care much. Especially when they don't work right", he added, carefully underlining that last part, glaring at his demons.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/08/18, 09:13 pm

Castiel tried hard to avoid Dean's gaze as soon as Mira was out of the room. "I just- went out to buy some stuff," he answered a bit awkwardly. "Nothing much."

The demons gulped down, actually hoping hard that Maeve wouldn't throw a power fit at them. But she looked genuinely sad for a bit. "Papa," she whispered, as she patted her bunny plushie - the same way her daddy did with her, actually. Sort of.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/08/18, 09:21 pm

Dean hid a smirk behind an unimpressed hum, and actually held Castiel even closer. They were almost joined at the hip right now, and his hand was gently pressing on his waist. "And can I know which kind of stuff? Or is it something to... keep private?", he asked, whispering the question in his soulmate's ear.

Crowley kept softly patting Maeve's head. "It's alright. We'll tell him we're sorry afterwards, hm?", he simply told her, then going back to his minions. After another couple of menaces and some well thought ppinters here and there, he dismissed the meeting, and got up from his throne. "Let's go see how ihe is doing, actually."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum