Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Gravirei 18/08/18, 10:47 pm

Crowley smirked against his skin, nibbling on it. "You little vixen", he purred. "Wanting me to do all the work, when you know very well I can't say no to you." He bit back a moan and briefly closed his eyes. Hanakael was good at what he did with those hands of his. "But I can't say I don't love that idea." He seemed to think for a brief instant. "Get on your hands and knees."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary 18/08/18, 11:00 pm

Hanakael readily obeyed Crowley after kissing him one last time. "Does it suit you... your highness?" his tone was playful, since he had understood where Crowley was going with this.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 03:29 pm

Crowley grinned. "It suits me well, darling", he purred, leaning down to lay a tender kiss on Hanakael's back. "But don't get too cheeky. You know well I can be nasty, when someone quips back at me. Even if that someone has a mouth as nice as yours", he added, giving a sudden, harsh squeeze his lover's thigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 03:32 pm

Hanakael gasped from that sudden, harsh touch, but didn't protest. He bit his lips, holding back a smile, and actually remained silent, waiting for his king to guide him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 03:56 pm

Crowley's mouth twitched at that, a smile threatening to form on his lips. He repressed it, even if he did love how Hanakael gave himself to that game of theirs every time. "I don't think you need any other kind of preliminaries, do you now, darling?", he drawled, releasing his thigh. His hand travelled lightly over his back, fingers splayed over it. "Your wings."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 04:14 pm

"I don't," Hanakael confirmed, as he spread out his wings once more for his soulmate, stretching them so he would fully display their sensitive base. He dared to glance at Crowley over his shoulder, smiling softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 04:19 pm

"I see." Crowley held Hanakael's soft gaze for a while, and smiled back at him. That smile, however, didn't stay kind for long. It morphed into a smirk as he got both his hands splayed over his soulmate's wings. "But I'd rather be sure than sorry." He dipped down to lay a wet, soft kiss at their base, followed by a slow, long lick.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 04:25 pm

A filthy, startled moan escaped Hanakael's mouth, and he arched his back under that new, yet oddly arousing feeling. He even tightened his fingers in the bedsheets, trying hard to get a hold of himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 04:52 pm

Crowley positively rejoiced in front of such an intense reaction. His smile was definitely filthy as he kept on licking over what he knew were Hanakael's most sensitive spots. "Answer me, Hana. Do you like this?", he even dared to ask, as he stopped momentarily. Well, he was still in charge, after all.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 05:01 pm

"Y-Yes," Hanakael managed to word out when Crowley finally stopped just a bit. He took deep breaths, amazed at how good this had just felt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 05:13 pm

Crowley bit back a grin that threatened to look all too evil. "Oh, do you now", he purred. He leant in slowly, his mouth just next to Hanakael's ear. "And would you like me to do that again, maybe?", he whispered, his fingers now digging in his soulmate's soft feathers. "Then beg."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 05:25 pm

Hanakael held back a smile when he heard that order because it sounded so hot to him. "Please do that again, Crowley," he whispered, as his feathers flared just slightly under the demon's touch. "It felt so good."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 05:57 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip, fighting not to let out a moan. He knew how Hanakael liked to be ordered around in the bedroom, but damn if he didn't like the way he responded to his commands. "How could I ever refuse, when you say my name like that?", he purred, nuzzling the base of his soulmate wings and then getting back to kiss and lick it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 06:09 pm

Hanakael resumed to gasping and moaning shamelessly under that delicious touch once more. And since Crowley liked the way he said his name, he didn't refrain from letting it slip from his mouth more than once either. He felt almost ashamed at the thought that this was enough to get more than aroused, but there was no way he'd beg his lover to stop.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 06:27 pm

Hanakael was far from being the only one, feeling like that was all too arousing in a shamelessly simple way. Crowley let out pleased moans as well against his soulmate's skin, loving the way his name slipped from his lips. And loving how he pronounced it as well. He only stopped for a second when he found it too physically painful for him to not move on. "Love, I adore all of this, and you are really lovely like this, but...", he whispered against his skin, moving his hips a bit to make him feel just how troubled he was. "... I really hope you are ready to move on."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 06:33 pm

Hanakael bit back a needy moan when he felt Crowley's own arousal, and reached for the bedside table to grab a new condom, which he handed to his soulmate. "More than ready," he replied, his voice low. "Please don't hold back."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 06:41 pm

Crowley grabbed the condom and rolled it down on his length with a practiced move. "I never do, love." With one of his hands he took a strong hold of Hanakael's hip, fingers digging hard in his skin - he'd have bruises in the morning, for sure -, while the other tangled itself into his lover's hair, yanking his head up. He entered him with one powerful thrust, unmercifully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 09:32 pm

Hanakael let out a cry when Crowley entered him forcefully, sending a shiver down his spine. He closed his eyes and even bit on his lip hard, trying to adjust to the feeling of being full once more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 09:39 pm

Crowley actually did wait for him to adjust. The fact that he was playing a role didn't mean he had to be a complete ass, and he would have never forgiven himself if he had hurt Hanakael in the process. ... wow, he was becoming sappy. But he did wait, and only when he was sure his soulmate was comfortable enough he started thrusting into him again, the hand that was on his hip shifting to grab one of his wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 09:50 pm

Hanakael moaned this time with delight, and actually rocked his hips a little, to help with the pace. He liked the fact that Crowley kept teasing that sweet spot of his. He also enjoyed to feel him pulling at his hair, not so gently, as if he all but belonged to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 09:57 pm

Crowley's thrusts were relentless, hard and deep. His fingers tightened around his featgers andand into his hair, yanking his head straight whenever he saw that it was about to fall down. And, as if he had actually heard that fleeting thought that had passed through Hanakael's head, he bent over so that he could hear him. "You belong to me, Hana. All of you, is mine. Mine alone", he groaned as he thrusted into him again and again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 10:16 pm

Hanakael smiled at those words, and didn't hold back his moans this time. "Yes, Crowley. Yes. All yours," he whispered in between thrusts, while he clenched his fists into the sheets.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 10:23 pm

Crowley growled, letting out a trail of moans that he promptly suffocated against Hanakael's shoulder. He brought both his hands on the angel's nack, finally freeing him from his vice-like grip, only to dig his fingers into the base of the wings. "And me, I am yours", he panted. "All yours." He adjusted his position to be sure to hit his prostate with every harsh thrust.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/08/18, 10:27 pm

Hanakael fell on his elbows while crying out Crowley's name. He did last longer this time, but those sweet words and those hard movements in him were enough to make his legs weak, and soon he found himself coming untouched once more, with no prior warning.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/08/18, 10:32 pm

Crowley gritted his teeth and swore under his breath, his thrusts getting erratic. "Shit-", was all he could grit out before he opened his mouth in a shamelessly loud moan of his soulmate's name and came . He soon afterwards fell back, desperately trying to catch his breath.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum