Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut7: Parenthood is a Joy, I guess

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 22:23

Hanakael forced an awkward smile, patted Crowley's shoulder and went to set Maeve's stuff in Rowena's room, for later.
Once she was left alone with Crowley and her granddaugther, though, Rowena sighed. "I've complained a lot about you, but you were kinda cute yourself as a toddler," she said, a bit moved. Before she froze and looked down at Maeve, who was staring hard at her, her eyes glowing. Welp. She had not intended to say that out loud at all, it's as if she had felt- compelled to do it.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 13 Aug - 22:28

Crowley rolled his eyes, not noticing his daughter's eyes, and simply thinking that was yet another way for his mother to try and insult him. "For someone who called me a sausage for my whole infancy, I guess that's a compliment", he observed, sarcasm biting through his words.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 22:36

"It was affection-" Rowena bit her lower lip, and actually glared back at Maeve, whispering a few words, along the lines of 'oh no pumpkin, don't pull that one on me, please.'
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 13 Aug - 22:39

Crowley actually glanced at her this once, an eyebrow raised. Then he squinted, seeing that Maeve had her eyes shining red. "Do go on. Was it affectionate, you were about to say? Allow me to not believe you, mother. You've never said something vaguely affectionate to me", he said casually, observing the scene now.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 22:44

Rowena kept her lips sealed, but Maeve's eyes glowed just a bit before she let out, in one breath, "I already told you that I couldn't allow myself to love you Fergus, now will you please stop, both of you," she said in between gritted teeth, pleading at Maeve to stop. The little girl looked over to her daddy, as if to ask whether or not she should agree to it.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 13 Aug - 22:48

Crowley looked down at Maeve, and made a slight nod to her, signaling her to stop. To him, nothing Rowena could ever say would have mattered anymore anyway. He would always have been a bitter, bitter man, with deep unresolved conflicts with the woman he still had to call mother. "Let her be, Mavy", he cooed at her.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 23:01

Rowena sighed with relief when Maeve complied to her father's request, and then glared at his son. Though... she didn't dare to say anything anymore. She was actually still bewildered by Maeve's newfound powers. And kind of worried for herself too.
Thankfully enough, they were soon interrupted by a gleeful chuckle, as Mira ran into the room, preceding Hanakael. "Uncle Crow'ey!" she said, running to him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 13 Aug - 23:03

Crowley glared right back at his mother, not feeling like he was in a position where he had to glance away or feel ashamed in any way. Then he turned around, that known voice grabbing his attention. "Aaah, look if it isn't my favourite and only niece", he cooed at Mira, greeting her and picking her up. "How are you dearie? I've brought you someone", he added, nodding towards Maeve.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 23:11

"Oooh! Hi Maeve," Mira said, as she waved at her cousin, whose eyes actually lit up with happiness. Rowena was forced to move closer as to not upset Mira, who she also loved a real lot. She sighed, yet said nothing. Thankfully, Hanakael was soon back to carry his daughter one last time in his arms, freeing her from being too close to Crowley after such an awkward moment.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 13 Aug - 23:15

Crowley smirked at his mother, then gently let Mira down on the floor again, to look at his daughter. "So, princess. Let's go over the rules again. No harming, no fighting, no yelling. If you wish for something, ask an adult, or Mira. I guess you could also ask grandma. Don't destroy anything, and be a good little gremlin until tomorrow morning, hm?" He kissed her forehead.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 13 Aug - 23:17

Maeve tried to reach for Crowley's face, laying her palms on his cheeks. She wasn't too insistant, but she surely was sad to let her daddy go.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 14 Aug - 21:53

Crowley hid a small smile and gently petted Maeve's head once again, before gesturing for Hanakael to give her to Rowena. "We will be back tomorrow morning", he simply said, not really adding anything else. He was happy enough that his mother looked that uneasy.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 14 Aug - 22:29

"If it weren't for your little devil, I'd have you pay for the babysitting," Rowena answered on a peculiar, unreadable tone. Was she implying that she liked Maeve? That she didn't mind because it was her, or because it was her son's daughter? No answer would be given.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 14 Aug - 22:38

Crowley raised his eyebrow, actually surprised by that unreadable tone. But in the end he shrugged it off, knowing he'd never get an answer, and limited himself in waving a last time to Maeve and grab Hanakael's arm, to teleport him away as quick as possible.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 14 Aug - 22:46

Hanakael finally sighed when he was alone with Crowley. He gently ran a hand on his back, bringing him closer. "So. How many hours do we have?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 14 Aug - 22:54

Crowley gazed once at his watch. He stared at it for a single second, then his eyes moved to lock with Hanakael's, a filthy smirk widening on his lips. He wrapped his arms arpund his soulmate's neck, and then slowly leant in to whisper, "At least twelve, love."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 14 Aug - 22:57

Hanakael smiled a bit more as he lifted Crowley in his arms, carrying him towards the bed. "Good," he said, before he kissed him eagerly, all while diving for the mattress with his soulmate in his arms.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 14 Aug - 23:04

Crowley allowed himself to be manhandled by Hanakael, kissing him back just as eagerly and clawing his fingers into his shirt. He grunted against his lips when he felt his back hitting the bed, but he honestly couldn't care less.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 15 Aug - 18:41

Hanakael was actually so eager he didn't wait too long before he got rid of his own shirt quite fast, even opening his own pants before he finally tried to undo the buttons of Crowley's shirt. He was almost too eager to do it right.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 15 Aug - 18:48

Crowley chuckled at that awkward display, and kept kissing him in between hushed words. "Let me, love", he whispered against his lips as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and carelessly threw it on the side. His hands went to his lover's back once again, and he let out a satisfied purr as he felt up his muscles.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 15 Aug - 18:53

Hanakael hesitated for a little while. In the end, he just moved his shoulders to let his wings out, sighing with relief. He hadn't be able to do so for a while, and took the opportunity to stretch them a bit, before he dived down to kiss Crowley again, with a pleased hum.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 15 Aug - 19:01

Crowley let out a quiet, low moan against Hanakael's mouth as he caught sight of his wings being stretched out like that. "Oh, Hana. You're so beautiful. So, so beautiful", he murmured, one of his hands sneaking up to tighten a bit into his shirt hair. "I've missed this sight so much. I've dreamt about it in the brief hours of sleep I could take", he added, eagerly biting on his lower lip

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 15 Aug - 19:05

Hanakael held back a chuckle. "I'll be honest, love. I can't wait to see yours as well. To feel them with my fists while we make love," he whispered back against Crowley's lips, kissing him back.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 15 Aug - 19:10

Crowley smirked into the kiss, actually taking his time to slowly push on Hanakael's chest, to make him sit back. "Oh, darling. You do know how to speak to your lover", he purred. When he could finally pull himself upwards too, he rolled his shoulders in one flyid movement and displayed his wings, letting them open up completely. He licked his lips in anticipation, and shivered, as he himself wasn't letting them out since long.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 15 Aug - 19:15

Out of reflex, Hanakael licked his lip and brought Crowley against his chest, to kiss him once more while he felt his wings with his palms, and dug his knuckles just slightly at their base.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next