-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 09:18 pm

Dean shrugged, mindlessly rocking Mira to try and calm her down some more. "Milk?", he asked, uncertain. "I mean - that's what little children have, right?" After all, even though their child was a Nephilim, it was still a baby, right? "Well, I guess we should try!", he concluded, getting up from the bed. He glanced at Castiel. "Do you need help? Are you alright?", he asked gently, sounding concerned.

Crowley let out a string of filthy gasps and groans, latching his fingers tightly into Hanakael's feathers to keep him as close as possible - and to make him cry out again because, holy mother of Sin, that was delicious. He rocked his hips against his soulmate's, trying to follow his fast pace. He felt eager, and feeling the angel being maybe as eager as him and fill him up like that made him thrive and shiver with delight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 09:24 pm

Castiel smiled kindly. "Don't worry, I've fully healed myself with my grace." He got up, and wrapped an arm around Dean, guiding him towards the door. His steps were still a bit uneasy, though. He still had to get used to the lack of weight on his belly.
Meanwhile, Mira had begun to suck on Dean's shirt, so she wasn't crying anymore. Merely confused as to why no milk was coming out. Weird.

There were times during which Hanakael would have been a tad bit self-conscious about being so loud. Crowley had however led him to never even care about it anymore, to the point he alternated between numerous cries, grunts, and lustful sighs in between his thrusts and Crowley's torturous touches. It took him a while, but in the end, he eventually managed to slow down, so he could inch forward, and whisper into the demon's ear. "How does my King wish to come?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 09:33 pm

Dean didn't notice what Mira was doing at first - he was just happy that Castiel seemed to be alright, and wrapped an arm around his waist, keeping his daughter up with the other one. He walked at his soulmate's side, but couldn't resist from stealing a kiss from his lips before arriving into the kitchen.

Crowley let out a moan, biting his lower lip as that whisper made him shiver violently. He did sport one of his usual grins though, as he massaged the abused base of Hanakael's wings almost with gentleness, even if his touch still betrayed a rough edge. "Why, darling. Let's make this a bit more challenging, shall we", he whispered back, breathless. "Make me come untouched. Let's see if you can obey to this one little order of your King", he growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 09:49 pm

And in the kitchen, awaiting for them, was a little box of infant milk powder, as well as a note from Rowena, which read "For your little angel", nothing more. Still, it was enough to draw a smile from Castiel, who read the instructions quickly. "I think I can make some for Mira."

Hanakael swallowed hard, and looked down at Crowley. That sure felt like a challenge to him. He straightened up, though, and actually pulled himself out of his soulmate. Before he could protest, though, he made him turn around, and pressed himself back inside of him as he dug his fingers in between his shoulder blades, to force those leathery wings out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 09:59 pm

Dean nodded. "Alright. Do you think you can manage to make our breakfast too, or should I do that?" With one arm occupied, it sure wouldn't have been easy, but he didn't want to have Cas do it all alone.

Crowley made a surprised sound at that rough manhandling - but didn't mind it too much. He could be the one in control even with his face pressed down against the pillows, and he knew that. Hanakael sure knew too. He couldn't think that simply changing position, and getting back into him so fast could make hi- He let out a sharp cry when his soulmate's fingers dug into his back, into that spot that was so sensitive. His wings erupted from there instinctively, stretching at the sides and trying to get more of that touch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 10:15 pm

"If you're still happy with eggs, bacon and toast, I could do that," Castiel replied, as he warmed up the milk a bit. It took him a little while, but soon enough, he could bring it to Dean, only to let out a soft smile. "Oh. I now understand why she's been quiet," he said, looking at Mira who looked content sucking on Dean's shirt. Drooling all over it.

Hanakael used both of his hands to press almost roughly against the sensitive skin of Crowley's back, and he bent down to kiss and bite at his neck as he moved once more, for a slower, steady pace, pressing himself hard inside of him each time he rocked forward.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 10:34 pm

Dean approved of the eggs, bacon and toast, and quietly sat down at the table. He got lost in his thoughts, and Castiel's sudden observation made him get back to reality. He blinked, then lowered his gaze. For the first time noticing that Mira was happily ruining and slobbering all over his shirt. "Aw, c'mon", he murmured, trying to gently get her off of it. "Mira, let it go - there is real food now!", he protested.

Crowley moaned and keened under that beautifully rough touch, all too appreciative about being forced in that submissive stance, and those large, powerful hands all over his sensitive wings pressing him down, and those pretty teeth sinking into his flesh. What he wasn't overly appreciative of was the pace. Slow and hard, it was making his head spin, and his body ask for more, pressing back against his lover desperately.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 10:43 pm

Mira made protesting noises, and was actually about to burst out in tears again when Dean finally managed to get her to let go of his shirt, but since she was being introduced to the softer, round rubber end of her baby bottle, she finally sucked on it happily. Milk! At last!
Castiel let out a soft chuckle. "Well. Do you wish for me to hold her a bit while you clean that up?"

Hanakael thankfully understood his soulmate's silent plea, and quickened the pace soon enough, even thought it was drawing him dangerously close to his release. He kept on kneading the base of Crowley's wings, as his bite morphed from time to time into wet kisses along his neck.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 11:01 pm

Dean nodded, even if he looked reluctant about letting her go. But the will of seeing Mira in the arms of Castiel was stronger - and he did need to clean up himself! He gently passed his daughter over to his soulmate, and went for the sink, to wash his shirt a bit.

Crowley would have liked to last more - to win over his own challenge, because he liked to think he had too much worldly experience to let Hanakael have that one. But, well. Even the King of Hell is wrong sometimes. With that hard, fast pace his soulmate drove relentlessly against his prostate, and his fingers pressing on his wings, and that mouth, God that mouth- He came, untouched, his moans shamelessly loud, the angel's name on his lips like a prayer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 11:14 pm

Mira had protested a bit at first, but calmed down once she could nest against Castiel. She liked to be held close, in fact. While Dean was washing his shirt, the angel sat down, and kept on holding the bottle for Mira to drink, with a soft, tender gaze.

As soon as he felt that he had succeeded - to be fair, he didn't think himself even capable of making Crowley snap for him - Hanakael let go of Crowley's neck to let out a low, raspy moan as he finally came as well, hard and shaking. He barely prevented himself from collapsing on top of his soulmate, and merely managed to pull out after a while, before he let himself fall down by Crowley's side, exhausted.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/18, 11:36 pm

Dean turned around from the sink, his shirt finally a bit clean again, just to be greeted from that moving, sweet picture. He smiled softly, simply resting against the shelves, gazing at Castiel holding Mira with nothing but pure affection in his eyes. Yes. He was a man in love. And maybe he had gone a bit soft.

Crowley let out another, lighter groan, as he felt Hanakael getting out of him, and slump at his side. He smiled into the pillows, and stretched like a content cat - flinching a bit at the stinging feeling he got all over his back. And lower, too. He rolled on his side, observing his soulmate with a satisfied smirk. "You did such a great job", he rasped out, voice all rough and low because of the moaning. "I'm almost ashamed of myself. But well... how could I even help myself", he whispered, wings folding back away. "After all that foreplay~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 08:29 am

Castiel kept feeding Mira, and looked up at some point, smiling back at Dean. He seemed to radiate with happiness.
Soon enough, Sam entered the room, yawning, and greated them both. Then he blinked a bit, and held back a chuckle. "Wow. Mira's so quiet I actually thought only one of you was up."

Hanakael held back a smile, half-pouting, half-amused. "I'm pretty sure your main executives could tell how sinful were your prayers to me. You've got me to lose track of the conversation more than once."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 09:05 am

Dean greeted Sam as well, gesturing for him to serve himself with the now-ready breakfast. "Well, apparently she is a quiet kid", he observed. "Either that, or we are goid at keeping her that way." He looked down at his shirt, trying not to pout at the still wet patch on it. Eileen swiftly followed Sam in the kitchen, greeting everyone and immediately smiling at how cute Castiel was with his daughter in his arms. She sat at his side, to better look at her. "She is really cute", she cooed.

Crowley's smirk just got larger. "I would have paid to be around and witness that. After all, you do not get swayed easily", he teased Hanakael, scooting closer to him. "And I could tell that those prayers had done a great job right in the instant you slammed me into the mattress and pounded into me with absolutely no restraint", he added with a purr, caressing his cheek.

Last edited by Gravirei on 10/07/18, 01:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 12:49 pm

Castiel smiled back at Eileen. "She is." He hesitated for a bit, before he turned completely to face her. "Do you wish to hold her?"

Hanakael grunted, but he was holding back a smile. "Look at what you've made of me." He inched closer to the demon, kissing him softly this time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 01:42 pm

Eileen blinked, suddenly looking a bit bashful. "I'd like to", she confessed. "If you want me to, when you are done feeding her. I mean, I guess you'll want to cuddle her for a bit, since you still didn't have the chance?"

Crowley let his soulmate kiss him, and hummed with satisfaction. "I've only made of you what you allowed me to", he murmured. "A great lover, a good co-ruler. Pick one."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 06:46 pm

"Of course," Castiel replied, looking down with fondness. "But I also need to eat as well. Healing my body has drained me." He waited for Mira to finish eating, and then gently put the bottle down on the table so he could kiss her forehead. Soon enough, he was handing her over to Eileen.

Hanakael smiled back. "I didn't know you saw me as a co-ruler." He was quite pleased by the idea, in fact. "It would be hard for me to choose only one of those two."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 06:56 pm

Eileen picked up Mira as gently as she could - actually feeling a bit moved about holding her at all. She cradled her in her arms, cooing at her. Aw, well, she wasn't actually related to her - yet - but she sure felt as if she was! "Hello, you!", she whispered.

Crowley raised his eyebrow, a questioning smile on his lips. "Sweetheart, of course I would see you as a co-ruler. I see you as an equal. That's as true in the bedroom as it is outside. You could consider yourself..." He seemed to think it over for a bit. "A regent prince", he concluded, leaning in to kiss Hanakael once more. "What do you say? Want to be my prince?", he whispered against his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 07:04 pm

Mira blinked curiously at Eileen. She seemed to be looking intensely at her, as if she recognized her in some way!
Castiel looked at them fondly for a little while more, and then finally ate a bit, while Sam walked behind Eileen to inch forward. He too wanted to see the little angel!

Hanakael seemed very, very glad about that offer. He nodded, and finally dared to look right back at Crowley. "Yes. I'd love it - my King." He caught the demon's hand in his and kissed his knuckle.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 07:11 pm

Eileen looked behind her, smiling at Sam. "She really got Castiel's eyes, look", she said, cuddling Mira. "But that's definitely your brother's nose."
Dean smiled at the scene, walking to the table to sit next to Castiel. Well, with all that pregnancy stuff they hadn't had a lot of time for themselves! He snuck an arm around his waist, shuffling close, just for the sake of it. Not really caring if that made eating difficult or not.

Crowley chuckled. "Good", he purred, letting his lover kiss his hand. "I'll need all the help I can get. And, even though you didn't ask, yes. You can call me yours."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 08:02 pm

"I think she's even got his freckles," Sam said, teasing his brother a bit in the meantime. "Damn, she's cute."
Castiel sighed with relief and leaned against Dean, appreciating to feel him close for the first time in months. He had missed his soulmate.

Hanakael sighed with happiness, and stole another kiss from Crowley's lips - then another, and one more, until he found himself kissing the demon hungrily once more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 08:13 pm

Dean had sure missed his soulmate too. At least judging by how close he held Castiel - and by how he nuzzled against his unshaved cheek, kissing it gently. He snorted when he heard his brother. "You're just jealous because with those freckles she is freakin' adorable - and so now you're not the cutest pup of the bunker!"

Crowley purred into their kiss, welcoming Hanakael's hunger with his own, which was just as intense. "You just can't get enough of me, can you?", he teased him in a low, sensual voice, getting away from his soulmate's lips to nip and suck gently on a spot under his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 08:21 pm

"I was never competiting against your daughter," Sam pointed out, with a smile. "I couldn't even compete, though."
"I think she looks a lot like you," Castiel said with a fond smile, as he turned his head to the side, so he could kiss Dean on the cheek as well.

"Never," Hanakael breathed, before he sighed, closing his eyes for a few seconds. "I actually wish you're not too tired for the night."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 08:48 pm

"Yeah, that's right, you better know that", Dean said, teasing his brother back a bit - smiling when Castiel kissed his cheeks, sighing softly. "Well, she looks a lot like you too. She... is too cute to look too much like me. Let's say it is a good compromise."
Eileen chuckled. "Yeah, she's definitely the cutest one, no match", she said, affectionately. She leant towards Sam shortly after, smiling. "I still think you are very cute too though."

"Never", Crowley repeated, growling against his neck, nuzzling against it. "What did you have in mind... exactly, darling?", he asked in a low murmur after a while, when he deemed himself satisfied with the visible lovebites he had left on Hanakael's skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 08:55 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean, and gently pecked his lips. Damn, did he love that man.
"You're not bad yourself," Sam jokingly replied, before stole a kiss from Eileen's lips. Meanwhile, Mira yawned hard, and nuzzled against her auntie.

Hanakael pondered over the thought for a moment, trying to decide which option he liked better for the evening. He eventually smiled back at Crowley. "After all those nasty words you used to tell me how you wished you could have me, I'm quite- curious, to say the least. So. Have me," he almost purred.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 09:33 pm

And Damn did Dean love him back just as much! He pecked Castiel's lips back, maybe a bit too eagerly - but who was he kidding, there was no 'too eagerly' that could keep him from showering his soulmate with love. He did keep it quiet though, since they were not alone!
"Gee, you really know how to compliment a girl", Eileen chuckled and kissed Sam back, before glancing down at Mira. "Aw, look at her - she is ready to nap again already."

Crowley's smile turned downright evil at that sweet, sweet suggestion. "Have, you, hm. What, is that an order?", he purred lowly, stealing a deep, longing kiss from Hanakael's lips. "Let's not forget who actually gives up orders around here, sweetheart. But do answer me, and I might be lenient with you, just this once. Could I have you however I want?" He mouthed a wet trail of gentle bites down his soulmate's neck, hands kneading his lower back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next