Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 20:52

Crowley smiled at him once again, but his smirk definitely looked softer than usual. He pecked his soulmate on the lips once again, then hummed and stretched a bit. "Well, I don't know about you, but I will definitely need some rest. You completely wrecked me", he purred to Hanakael, teasing him a bit.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 21:00

Hanakael let out a softer smile himself, and then shifted his position a bit. "You did ask for it. But you're right, we should probably rest a bit."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 21:52

And a few weeks later, Crowley would end up overhearing a heated, yet hushed conversation in Hell's corridors, whose main subject was oddly... Hanakael.
"Man, I can't take it anymore," one of the demons grunted. "Last time I was guarding the King's room, and boy does that angel make a lot of noise."

Meanwhile, far away, our well-known bunker, Mira was sitting in her baby parc, and raising her hands, while looking intensely at Dean, all while babbling sounds close to "da", unable to do much more.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 22:03

Crowley stopped dead in his tracks, hearing someone whispering about him and Hanakael. He had been quietly strolling through the corridors, as per his habit - he liked to just randomly show up and give a good scare to his employees sometimes - when he picked up that... silent conversation. He stood rigidly behind the wall, hoping to catch up something else. And he frowned. What, were the guards complaining about the noise and their jobs now? The nerve!

Dean was completely focused on his small, cute bean of a daughter, desperately encouraging her to finally say 'daddy'. He had decided that Cas would have been 'papa' anyway, but as he suspected that papa was way easier for a kid to say, better start earlier with his own parental title. "Yes! Good, sweetie, you're close. You're very good!", he praised her with a smile. "Look at me - it's da-ddy!"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 22:16

The second demon sighed. "Don't tell me about it. His moans are driving me crazy, I can't even sleep at night. It was already hard enough not to fantasize when he came to the main room with his hair all messy, but this-"

Mira looked a bit distressed, and raised her hands higher. "Da!" She insisted, highly focused.
"Dean, I think she wants you to carry her," Castiel told his soulmate. He was sitting in the nearby couch, looking at the both of them.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 22:22

If Crowley had been just mildly unpleased up until now, he felt flames of anger and outrage ignite in his chest. He gritted his teeth, clenching his fists at his side. Oh, he'd better have sudden hearing problems. Or they'd better be bloody joking.

Dean let out a small sigh, but complied to Mira's request. "Alright then up we go", he said, gently taking a hold of her and lifting her up. He walked up to Castiel, letting his daughter rest her head against his shoulder. He looked back at her again. "You happy now?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 22:27

The first demon held back a chuckle. "Every time he comes back in such a disheveled state, I wonder what it must feel like to just bend him over and fuck him senseless-"
"Hey. You think he begs when he wants to come?" Yes, this conversation was turning all too detailed really fast.
"Actually, Gladys and I have a theory about that-"

Mira shifted a bit, almost pouting as she tried to wiggle her legs. Daddy was tall, she wanted to feel tall herself too!! "Da!"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 22:37

- and ok, that was plenty enough now. Crowley swallowed his anger down and quietly stepped out of his corner, as if he had just spawned from the very shadows on the wall. "Oh, so you and Gladys have a theory about that", he intervened, his voice apparently jovial and relaxed, but with a certain trembling that betrayed his barely contained fury. "By any means, do tell, don't keep me on edge. I am dying to know."

Dean seemed to finally understand what Mira wanted, and, keeping her up by gently grabbing her under her armpits, he lifted her so that she was now looking straight into his eyes. "Oh! We're the same heigth!", he exclaimed, feigning surprise. Then he lifted her up. "And now, you're a giant!" Yes, maybe she actually wanted to be put down on the ground, but he did want to have her in his arms for at least a bit.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 22:44

One of the demons actually yelped, the other one had just frozen on the spot. "M-my lord," said the one who had a theory "It's not what you- I can explain," he quickly said, all while stepping away from Crowley, his face white with fear.

Mira was a bit confused at first, but she ended up giggling, and wriggled a bit still. But for now, she had been sort of distracted. She liked it when her daddy lifted her up too !
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 22:52

Crowley didn't even bother to take a step towards them. He just stood there, straight, hands behind his back in a pose that commanded obedience, and fear. "I am dying to hear that as well", he said, voice still keeping on his harmless, placid mask. "But it feels like I should warn you. It better be a bloody good one. In fact, I actually cannot think of one single satisfying explanation about how much you'd like to fuck my soulmate, so, what about we end this charade, and I let you watch as I rip your intestines from your suit, and then burn whatever is left of your rotten soul slowly and painfully?" He talked about murder just as if he was talking of something really mundane, like doing groceries. Only the red in his eyes betrayed just how much of a big deal that was for him.

Dean smiled brightly at her, and he brought her back to his face level to nuzzle his own nose against hers, and smooch her cheek. Then he finally carefully settled her on the floor, to observe what she intended to do there.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 17 Jul - 23:04

"We're- we're-" The demon couldn't find any explanation, and was on the verge of sobbing grossly. "My lord, it's just- little harmless fantasies, small talk to kill our time in Hell-" maybe he was making his case worse, in fact.

Mira gleefully laughed when Dean nuzzled her nose and kissed her cheek, cuter than ever. But once she felt the ground under her feet, she moved her legs experimentally, all while trying to keep a hold of her daddy's arms, for some balance.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 17 Jul - 23:21

Let's drop that 'maybe'. Crowley's eyes just flashed, an angry red fume seeping into them, and in a matter of a blink, his hand was around the demon's neck, clenching hard around it. "'Little harmless fantasies'?" He slammed his underling's body against the hard stone wall, lifting him up as if he weighed nothing. "'Small talk'? Now you listen to me, you shit-eating, ass-faced maggot. I won't even mention how you are not supposed to even have time to kill here - but thinking that I'd just stand here and listen to you run your dirty mouth about how you'd bend Hanakael over, and then letting you say it really doesn't matter? That my soulmate is just your own dirty little past time fantasy? Oh, boy. You really are as stupid as you look." His voice had rised to worrying levels, teeth grinding against each other. With a flick of his free hand, he burnt the demon inside out, making the vessel literally explode on the wall and himself. He took a step back, cleaning his hands on his expensive suit, still trembling with rage.

Dean stood in that crouched position, lending her his arms. "What's the matter, Mira?", he asked, knowing fully well she couldn't actually answer. "Do you want to try and stand?" He looked at Castiel, as if to make sure he was witnessing that cute moment. "She wants to stand!", he repeated, with a cute, dorkish smile.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 20:18

The other demon was almost literally shitting his pants. Hoping that Crowley had forgotten about him, he slowly stepped backwards, towards the nearest corner. Who knew, maybe his stealth abilities were good enough to save his own ass! He wouldn't dare to try to defend himself, oh no. Crowley was far too scary for that.

Castiel shot a sheepish glance at Dean, who had caught him in the middle of filming the scene with his own phone. "I think she do-" he stopped dead in his track, eyes opening wide when he saw their daughter trying to find that balance she lacked by flapping the tiny, black and fluffy wings that had just popped in her back.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 20:58

Hopes that were promptly crushed as Crowley lifted his murderous hand once again, completely blocking the wannabe fugitive on the spot. He didn't even look at him. He just snapped his fingers, reducing him to dust right away. He had to physically keep himself from stomping all the way to the throne room, fuming with rage, suit soaked in blood. He got back a parvence of calm and coolness just as he opened the door, and walked to sit on his throne. He crossed his legs, and mindlessly whipped out a napkin, to try and clean his hands a bit.

Dean blinked when he noticed Castiel filming them with his phone - but decided to simply grin again at the camera. He tilted his head, though, noticing just then the shocked expression that his soulmate was sporting. He turned around. Saw Mira, still wobbling on her tiny legs, gripping his arms tight. And, behind her, two small, fluffy wings. He let out a surprised noise, almost chuckling. "Oh my God", he could just say, incredulous and in awe.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 21:11

Hanakael, who had been in the room, busy going through documents - he usually read them and then summarized them shortly for Crowley to read, given how much he dreaded those damn reports - had lifted his head when his soulmate had entered the room, and kept looking at him with a shocked expression until he sat down on the throne, by his side. "... Crowley, what happened?"
Of course, any other demon in the room was scared to even breathe wrong, given that their ruler seemed to be in such a foul mood.

Still bewildered, Castiel stopped his recording to move away from the couch and squat near Dean and their daughter, with a fond smile. He had a hard time believing what he was saying. He didn't even have words. He just smiled, and looked at her, then at Dean, while Mira managed to stand on two feet, all while still flapping her wings a bit.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 21:33

Crowley kept distractedly cleaning - if you can call cleaning rubbing a completely dirty napkin on the same spot over and over - his hands, for an uncomfortably long time, in complete silence. He was painfully aware of the uneasiness in the room, but he did not address it immediately. Then he turned towards Hanakael. And forced a smile. "Hana. Be a dear, call Gladys, will you? I need to... speak, to that one."

Dean's smile was radiant. He observed Mira flapping her wings, and standing on her own now, with nothing but fondness in his eyes. "This must be one of the cutest, most precious things I've ever seen", he murmured, glancing at Castiel with a loving smile.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 21:41

"... Sure." Hanakael stood up, frowning slightly, and exited the room in the awkwardest, most painful silence ever. Five minutes later, he was back with the demon named Gladys, and had to push her into the room, since she froze when she saw Crowley's suit still covered in blood.

"I have to agree," Castiel said, as he watched Mira wobble a bit around. She then completely lost balance and grabbed Dean's hands tight, making a slight surprised noise, as her feathers flared.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 22:21

Crowley had put himself back together a bit, by the time Hanakael came back with Gladys. The most poisonous smile blossomed on his lips, as he got more comfortable on his chair. "So", he drawled, scratching his chin elegantly. "Gladys. Forgive me if I skip the pleasantries - but I have heard interesting things. About certain theories you may have, together with who knows how many else. Do you know what I am talking about?" His voice was rough, and so nauseatingly sweet it was painfully clear he would have wanted to rip her apart on the spot.

Dean let an 'Aw' come out of his lips. Hopefully no one had noticed. He grabbed Mira's hands back, trying to gently keep her up on her feet. "You're doing great! Look at you", he said, smiling widely and goofily at her wings. Not really thinking about the fact that his wings had probably been that adorabe for a good while too.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 22:37

"... No, sir?" Gladys replied hesitantly, hoping it would save her life. Also, there was NO WAY Crowley could know about the theories she had shared in private with that other demon, right??

Mira made a slight frustrated noise, and tried to stand up again, struggling to do so. But with daddy's help, she managed, and beamed at him. "Da!" she exclaimed, proud of herself.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 22:48

Crowley clicked his tongue, clearly disappointed with the answer. "No, hm. I see." He stood up from the throne, and slowly walked up to Gladys. He laid a hand on her shoulder, apparently gentle, when in truth his grip was bone-crushing. He leant in, getting close to her ear. "The thought that to bring you here to me he had to touch you, fueling God knows how many of your stupid, dirty little fantasies, makes my blood boil with disgust. And you know what else makes me terribly angry? People who think I am stupid", he hissed viciously. Yes. Yes he clearly knew.

Dean beamed back at her. "Yes. Yes, you did very good", he nodded, all serious. He leant in to kiss Mira on her forehead, proud of her for being able to stand up almost all on her own already!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 22:55

Gladys swallowed. Hard. "My lord," she began, her throat dry, "I've never dreamed- this is just a harmless sort-of-crush" she tried, her voice shaking with fear. Oh dear Lord, was she about to die again now?
Meanwhile, Hanakael looked intensely at Crowley, trying to decipher what was all of this anger about. He was way too polite and respectful to try and listen to what he was saying to that minion of his, but the more this went on, the less sense he could make out of it.

Mira giggled, and shifted her position a bit, causing her to lose balance. She was now fully hanging from Dean's hands, with Castiel's hand under her bottom to keep her from hitting the ground. And she giggled again.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 23:03

"A 'harmless little crush'? Now, dear. Such a thing wouldn't revolve around how my soulmate would sound like while begging for release. Or how he'd look like while bent over and getting fucked", Crowley snarled angrily, sending the demon on the floor and walking away, to distance himself from her. Before raising his hand to snap his fingers and pulverize her.

Dean smiled back at her again, and got back on his feet, bringing Mira up with him. He tucked her in his arms, sitting on the couch were Castiel was just moments before. Waiting for his soulmate to reach them.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 23:08

By the time Crowley had decided to end her, Gladys was on the verge of tears and about to cry out for mercy, but it was too late.
Hanakael looked at the remaining pile of fuming dust on the ground, then back at his soulmate, who he walked to soon after. "Crowley. I wish to talk to you."

Castiel sat by Dean's side, smiling as well, and took that opportunity to lay a kiss on Mira's forehead. "She's done a lot of progress today."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 18 Jul - 23:13

Crowley watched the remains of the demon with a frown, apparently not really satisfied not even after his - admittedly pretty cruel - revenge. He looked more disgusted than anything else, really. He glanced at Hanakael, then nodded. "You may."

Dean nodded. "I agree. The wings, though... they caught me a bit unprepared", he confessed, looking down to glance at Mira. And at those poofy, cute wings.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 18 Jul - 23:19

Hanakael nodded to thank him, and guided Crowley out of the throne room. Actually, he walked him back to their room, where he looked at his ruined suit once more. "What happened?" He asked once more, his voice soft.

"Me too," Castiel admitted. "I knew it could possibly happen, given that we both got some, but I've never seen a... child with wings." He smiled fondly, though, as he brushed his fingers against Mira's feathers.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next