Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 07:43 pm

Crowley felt Hanakael's insides spasm and tighten unbearably around him and gritted his teeth, thrusting just one more time before coming inside him. He panted, completely worn out, before he managed to get off of his lover and gently remove the restraints so that his soulmate could get into a more comfortable position.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 08:15 pm

Hanakael sighed with relief when his wrists were freed. He brought his hands back in front of him and tucked his wings away as he rolled onto his side, panting. He gave Crowley a fond look, and even smiled a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 08:34 pm

Crowley smiled back at him, still panting a bit. He shoved the restraints on the side and crawled at Hanakael's side, snuggling against him. "Well, that sure was something", he purred, kissing his cheek. "I hope you are feeling as good as it sounded before?" That was his way to check if the binding and the pulling hadn't been too much. After all, what he wanted the most was for his soulmate tohe enjoy himself just as much as he did.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 08:49 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. "I do." he whispered, as he ran a hand through the demon's hair. He sighed softly, relaxing at last.

- -

And, after a few little months, Mira did sleep on a more regular basis, so Dean and Cas could leave her in Sam and Eileen's care for a few hours at a time to go out on their own, together. That time, they were merely going out for drinks, then maybe drive a bit to someplace nice, then home again.
When they entered a bar, they were surprised to see Hanakael from afar, who was listening to a pissed off woman.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 09:34 pm

Dean was indeed surprised, seeing Hanakael sitting down at the side of someone who was not Crowley, but instead a red-haired, apparently pretty irritated woman. And - weird, he could swear he had met her somewhere. "Well, that's something I didn't expect to see", he commented to Castiel, still squinting towards the couple.

"-and the heels! Do you have any idea how bloody annoying heels are? Too bloody much, that's how much! Not to mention just how much better I can perceive incompetence - women really are something", Crowley drawled on and on, apparently having a hard time to adapt back to that vessel. He flicked a lock of hair away from his eyes, irritatingly sweeping the dress aside. "Two centuries since the last time I used this one. And I dread every single moment."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 09:46 pm

Castiel tilted his head to the side, confused as well. "It's a demon," he said, since he could see the woman's true- Wait.
His gaze drifted down to the thread tied to the woman's finger, then followed the string of light towards Hanakael. "...That's Crowley."

Hanakael sighed - certainly the fourth time in the last 5 minutes. "Our men are looking for your vessel as we speak, you shouldn't have to bear with it for too long." Yet, it had been hours already, and their men where known to be incompetent idiots.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 09:54 pm

Dean - who was half following what Castiel was saying, half trying hard to remember where he had meet that woman -, just turned to stare at him, looking as if his soulmate had just told him that he had actually been a duck in a trenchcoat the whole time. "... no, that's - that can't be Crowley", he stated, sounding fairly sure of himself.

Crowley scoffed, sipping his whiskey. "Because our lackeys are fairly known to be punctual and efficient, right. I always forget that detail", he let out, sarcasm biting in his voice. Then he sighed. "I'm sorry. I guess I am being overly repetitive. But - you still like me, right?", he asked, feigning worry, looking at his soulmate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 10:00 pm

Castiel looked right back at Dean, frowning slightly. "He's a demon, Dean. Which means he can switch vessels as he pleases." Yes, he was completely mistaken regarding Dean's denial.

Hanakel held back a soft smile, and caught Crowley's hand in his, to bring it to his lips. "Of course. I'll always love you, no matter what vessel you are using."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 10:09 pm

Dean was in complete and utter denial by then. Because yes. He did remember now. He wished he didn't, though. "I know they can but - that can't be Crowley. I refuse to believe it's Crowley." He crossed his arms stubbornly, but he was clearly uneasy.

Crowley didn't hide his smile - openly satisfied and smug. To hide the fact that he was almost gushing. "Well, aren't you a charmer. I assure you the feeling is much reciprocated", he purred, letting him kiss his hand. Then his smile twitched slightly. "Why do I have the feeling we are being stared at. I know we are both really killing it tonight, but. Rude."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 10:23 pm

Castiel rolled his eyes, and grabbed Dean by the arm to force him to walks towards Hanakael and Crowley. His soulmate could be so stubborn, sometimes! Truth be told, he merely intended on asking Crowley to confirm that yes, he was using that vessel, and then leave with Dean again.

Hanakael turned his head to the side, and frowned slightly. "Castiel and Dean Winchester are coming our way," he commented flatly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 10:28 pm

Dean was startled by Castiel's sudden gesture, and being caught by surprise, he couldn't react in time. He managed to stutter, and weakly protest as he got dragged, "Cas, there's no need, I swear I believe you, let's just go-" He was hitting the fight or flight response by then, and the first instinct was definitely fleeing.

Crowley frowned at first. What did those two want? He hadn't been doing anything bad lately - well. Not too bad -, so what could they possibly... A memory struck him. And a devilish smile stretched on his lips. "Oh, are they. That's funny", he commented, before turning towards them. His smile just got larger, spotting Dean's terribly pale, uneasy face. "Hello, boys", he greeted them. Dean muttered something, but didn't really say anything.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 10:36 pm

"... And now you believe me?" Castiel's frown deepened as he looked at Dean, then he realized how... sheepish he was. "What's going on with you? It's just Crowley."

Hanakael grunted vaguely. Sure, just Crowley. And his faithful, silent shadow, apparently. He said nothing, though, waiting to see what the fuss was about. And also curious as to why Crowley's expression had changed that much.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 10:46 pm

"Nothing's going on with me. I just don't see the point of walking all the way here", Dean answered quickly, still looking clearly embarrassed. "I believe you - can we go now?"

Crowley's smile stood in place - even though he was a bit annoyed at the attitude of the pair. "You know, Castiel, saying hello to someone you know is considered common courtesy, among civil people. You could at least pretend to have manners", he said, maybe a bit more acid than he had intended. "And Dean... well, I don't expect you to get over your nehanderthal behaviours. But don't worry. I guess this is a bit of an... awkward situation." He smiled widely again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 11:00 pm

Castiel was still frowning, but he looked back at Crowley. He looked slightly annoyed, but ended up saying. "Hello, Crowley. Hanakael," he said briefly, greeting the other angel. "Sorry for the 'awkward situation'. Dean refused to believe it was you, for some reason. We will go now," he said, ready to leave with his soulmate. Indeed, he thought the awkward situation Crowley had referred to was due to them interrupting he and his soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 11:10 pm

Dean nodded curtly and fretted into turning around, ready to flee as fast as possible.
But Crowley wasn't having any of that. He feigned a scoff. "Dean is in denial. I don't get why, honestly." He chuckled. "That was one well-spent night. But I get it, if you'd rather keep it a secret forever, now that you know who was hiding in here."
Dean froze. And went so pale he looked like he could faint anytime now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 11:12 pm

Castiel froze as well, frowning again. He looked back at Crowley, then at Dean, squeezing his arm a bit, since he was still holding it. "What is he talking about?" If there was something he should know, he wanted to hear it from his soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 11:23 pm

Granted, Dean was about to say "Nothing". But then he glanced at Crowley, and saw his smile. A smile that was promising a tale all too detailed to wish for his soulmate to hear it. So he looked down, swallowed down his wounded pride and his current disgust for himself. "I- met him when he was in this body before. Hit on him. A-and had... had sex", he blurted, still looking at his feet.
Crowley clicked his tongue, clearly displeased that he didn't get a chance to tell his side of the tale.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 11:35 pm

"You what?"
Oddly enough, Castiel and Hanakael had spoken as one, both as bewildered, and possibly as offended as the other.
Castiel took a deep breath, as he slowly faced Crowley. Only decency and a great self-control prevented him from diving forward and stabbing the demon, who had been obviously pleased with himself. "Were you in that vessel when that happened," he asked Crowley, on edge.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/07/18, 12:07 am

While Dean didn't really have the guts to speak, Crowley's smile faltered a bit. Well, that... might not have been the bright, funny idea he thought it was, judging by Castiel's expres​sion(he did look like he was about to murder him on the spot) and his soulmate's own upset voice. He straightened up on his chair. "Yes", he confirmed. "I don't think we knew each other yet. Or well, I don't think so, at least. I was stuck in this vessel for a day, I met him up in a pub. I thought 'Why not'. Rest is history."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 10:19 am

Castiel took a deep breath, slowly, trying to calm himself down. "We will leave you to your... discussions now. Goodbye." He grabbed Dean's arm again, bringing him to where they had intended to go, the bar. But he regretted that decision the moment the waitress - a hot blonde girl - shot them a bright smile. "Dean! It's been a while, handsome." Her name tag read "Susan", aaand she might have served Dean drinks and brought him home a few weeks or months before that whole soulmate drama.

Back at their table, Hanakael was looking at Crowley intensely, not saying a word. He had no right to be jealous about his soulmate's previous lovers, after all. He knew quite well he must have had a lot.
Knowing that Dean Winchester had been one of them surely didn't make it any easier.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 01:34 pm

Dean shamefully let Castiel drag him away - he was still honestly horrified by the recent discovery that he had sex with Crowley, and upset that he had learnt about it while his soulmate was there. And apparently things weren't going to get better any time soon, seeing as yet another hot woman just greeted him with the expression of someone who definitely knew him... very well. "Uhm, hi, Susan", he answered after checking the name tag, trying to crack up a smile. Still being polite, you know.

Crowley threw a glance to the two of them going away, lightly scoffing. But still, seen as someone else was miserable, it was fine by him. He turned back to Hanakael - only to find out his soulmate was staring at him intensely. Probably since five minutes. "Darling. I know I am one hot piece of ass, but I'm going to blush if you keep looking at me like that", he teased him, knowing fully well that wasn't the reason. Not the main one at least.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 01:59 pm

Susan gave him a wink, and then straightened up. "What will it be for you boys?"
Castiel looked at Dean. He had not yet understood that this was yet another one of his soulmate's previous hook-ups, and was trying hard to calm down. Right now, he was mostly expecting for Dean to do what he always did ; order his drink for him.
Truth be told, if anyone had let Castiel order his own drink right now he might have drank down the whole bar.

Hanakael said nothing, but ended up looking away, since Crowley had hinted at him to stop.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 02:24 pm

"Two beers, please. ... thinking about it, make it one beer and one whatever strong stuff you have", Dean ordered, letting out a deep, deep sigh as he passed a hand all over his face. He peeked at Castiel, to gauge his expression. And to try and guess how irritated he actually was at that moment.

Crowley let out a sigh. Truth be told, he hadn't really wanted his soulmate to stop staring - but it was true tgat he took his words a bit too literally. He played with his glass for a bit, in silence, distractedly. "Hana. Are you mad at me?" Childish question, but. Who cares.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 02:32 pm

Castiel was not looking at Dean. In fact, he was glaring at his own hands, clearly overthinking the past few minutes. This was supposed to be a regular date ; why did it have to go that way?
"There you go." Susan laid down the beer in front of Castiel, and the strong beverage in front of Dean, assuming it was for him. "Sooo, tough day?"

"No," Hanakael replied too fast to be completely honest. Besides, he was still frowning more than usual, even when he looked right back at his soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 02:47 pm

"More like tough last ten minutes", Dean answered, still busy trying to study Castiel. Who seemed all too frowny in order for him not to freak out. He bit his lower lip. He was even too much of a chicken to ask how his own soulmate was feeling.

Crowley sighed. "It would be almost cute, you trying to lie to me, but right now I am more thinking of how much I dislike you being upset. What's that frown for?", he asked, making a gesture to magically filling his glass back in.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next