Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 09:54 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back just as eagerly. He actually held himself back a bit during those past few months, so a little affection - even in public - was appreciated! He broke the kiss when he heard Eileen, though. "We should get her to bed, then. Maybe even in her crib," he said, looking back at Dean, who had probably insisted on building it himself at some point?

A long shiver went down Hanakael's spine at that tone. He sighed with delight when he felt Crowley's teeth on his skin, tilting his head so the demon could access his throat better. "Any way you want," he confirmed, his eyes half closed. "Always."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 10:06 pm

You can bet he had insisted on building it himself, that one. Dean nodded, keeping himself from beaming with pride at the thought of their small, cute daughter snoring peacefully in a crib he had made with his own hands. "Yeah, we should. I guess getting born takes a lot out of you!", he joked, leaning over to tickle Mira's belly a bit. Eileen smiled, and carefully passed the baby over to him.

Crowley seemed pleased by that answer, and went on for a small while just gently biting here and there, leaving marks about anywhere he culd reach, and groping Hanakael's back, slowly scooting back to one of his favourite spots - in-between the shoulder blades, of course! "So", he drawled finally after a while, binging his mouth up close to his soulmate's ear. "How do you feel about a little restraining?", he whispered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 10:16 pm

Mira wriggled around a bit, confused by that tickling, but she soon nuzzled back against her daddy when she recognized him, and sighed, closing her eyes.
Castiel stood up himself, ready to walk back with Dean to their room.

"...Restraining?" Hanakael was a bit confused, to say the least. He was actually about to unleash his wings when he felt Crowley's fingers so close to his sensitive spot, but he had yet to understand his suggestion fully. "Do you wish for me to remain still?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 10:29 pm

Dean got up, holding Mira to his chest, ready to follow Castiel away. "Keep some bacon for me!", he warned his brother. "But, why am I worried. You'll probably just raid the vegetables and make up a horribly green smoothie. So I guess my bacon is safe and sound!" He poked at his brother a bit, just for fun.

Crowley hid a smile against his soulmate's neck. Oh, the innocence. The obliviousness. "Well... if you want to put it that way", he casually commented, suddenly changing route. He brought his hands elsewhere to gently catch Hanakael's wrists, bringing them behind his back and trapping him, temporarily. "Maybe with the help of something a bit more sturdy than my hands. All wrapped up for me", he finally let out in a filthy purr.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 10:35 pm

Sam stared flatly at Dean and grabbed bacon from his plate, to munch on it. Just to mess with him, with a shitty grin. That was probably the only slice he'd allow himself for breakfast anyway, but Dean had been in such a foul mood in the past few days, it felt nice to be able to joke around just for the sake of it.

Hanakael took a deep breath, surprised by Crowley's moves. But then he shivered again, with desire this time. He swallowed hard, but held Crowley's gaze. "I would love that," he ended up whispering.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 10:41 pm

Dean faked a distressed, over-the-top mad gasp. "You monster. I'll get back at you for that", he warned him menacingly, before marching out of the kitchen. He still had a cute bean to put to sleep! Revenge came second on his to-do list of today. Ok, third. Smooching up Castiel came second.

Crowley really looked like he could eat Hanakael up any second. "Good", he smirked, letting his wrists go. "Just one question, then." He nuzzled agains his neck, hands getting back on his soulmate's spine, to finally press down on his sensitive spot. "Silk, leather or chains?", he whispered to his ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 10:47 pm

AW! Castiel happily guided Dean back to their bedroom, where he made sure to get the grib ready to welcome Mira, who had fallen fast asleep in Dean's arms.

Hanakael's wings had sprung out under Crowley's touch, shivering with delight. He wet his lips, pondering over it for a moment, before he hesitantly replied. "Leather?" It sounded like a good compromise to him. Besides, with his wings out, if they were to be restrained as well, it would definitely feel less odd.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 10:58 pm

And once castiel gave him a sign that yes, the crib was now ready, he carefully laid Mira in it, making sure of getting her in a safe position. As said, she was a Nephilim, yes, but an incredibly small, cute and still prone to baby accidents one. He did not cover her up, since it was plenty warm enough in the room, and after making sure everything was alright, he finally turned to Castiel. He stared at him for a couple of seconds, then wetted his lips, and finally said, "I really want to kiss you right now, you know that?"

"Good choice for a starter." Crowley nodded approvingly, seemingly thoughtful as he disentangled from his lover to slide off of the bed. He carefully studied Hanakael with a critical eye before walking to his wardrobe, opening it up. After shuffling around a bit, he finally emerged from it and closed it. He smiled deviously at the angel, showing him leather restraints. "To you the choice. To the headboard or not?" He played around with the strings he was holding, showing off their resistance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/18, 11:04 pm

Castiel held back a chuckle, and stepped closer to Dean, so he could wrap his arms around his soulmate, for a long, deep kiss. He too was yearning for Dean's lips.

Hanakael wet his lips, and looked right back at Crowley. "It depends whether or not you intend on abusing my weak spot again." He moved his wings around a bit, to make his point clear.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/18, 11:16 pm

Dean sighed happily, greedily kissing Castiel back, sucking on his tongue. Damn, had he missed that. He wrapped his arms around him, pushing him against his body to keep him as close as humanly possible.

Crowley bit his lower lip. "Oh, you know me too well, darling. I love to abuse that spot of yours. It makes you scream so nicely", he purred, walking up to Hanakael yet again. "Then I guess we will disregard the headboard. Seen as I fully intend to bury my fingers in all those nice feathers." He smiled, almost gently. "On your belly." His tone was certainly not as nice. That was unmistakeably an order.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 08:18 pm

Castiel ended up breaking their kiss, breathless, holding back a soft chuckle. "Dean," he whispered, gently scolding his soulmate. "We should let Mira sleep."

Hanakael had smiled back at Crowley, but that sudden order sent another shiver down his spine. He didn't even think, instead complied to it swiftly, on edge. He was so responsive to the demon's dominant attitude it would have made him wary a few months back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 08:46 pm

Dean sighed against his lips, fighting against his own clouded mind. "Yeah. Yeah, we should. Sorry", he said, smiling a bit sheepishly. He slowly withdrew from his soulmate, letting him go, but still keeping his hands gently resting on his hips.

Crowley held back another smile, climbing the bed to position himself behind Hanakael. He relished in the absolute control that his soulmate was willing to hand to him - and so happily, too. He firmly instructed the angel to get his face down on the mattress, still making sure he could be comfortable. "On your knees. Ass up, darling", he growled, grabbing a handful of said ass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 08:56 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean, and pecked his lips before he gently guided him out of the room. "We'll find time for ourselves soon."

Hanakael promptly obeyed Crowley, his heart racing a little faster. "Have you done this... a lot?" Getting curious was probably the worst idea he had in that moment, but- he couldn't help but wonder if it was something Crowley liked, and had hesitated about trying out with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 09:06 pm

Dean hummed, pecking him back. "I know we will", he answered, sounding sure of himself. "I've missed our... intimacy too much, not to find any moment for us soon", he confessed, a bit bashfully. Actually managing to blush a bit.

Crowley hummed thoughtfully, a bit distracted - he had made it his current task to take a hold of his soulmate's wrists and bring them behind his back, just under his wings, to firmly tie them together. When he deemed himself satisfied enough, he finally answered. "Just some times. Depending on the partner I had, of course. There are people who are way too vanilla for anything more than the good old regular sex. But being long enough in a relationship to be free to ask, and try new things... never, really." That was surprisingly truthful. He smirked. "You struck me as someone who could've liked that", he purred, leaning in to press his fingers near the base of the wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 09:14 pm

Castiel was honestly surprised by Dean's confession, but he smiled once more, throwing a glance back at Mira for a few seconds. "Maybe we could ask Sam and Eileen to watch over her for a few hours tomorrow," he said, a bit shy himself. After all, it had been months.

Hanakael took a deep, shaking breath when he felt Crowley's fingers so close to his sensitive spot. "And is this... something you enjoy?" He sure did, there was no denying that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 09:52 pm

Dean beamed. "I'm sure they won't mind to babysit for a while tomorrow", he agreed, hiding a smile when he saw how endearing Castiel looked when he was that shy. "I am glad you missed it too", he murmured, stealing yet another kiss from his lips.

Of course Hanakael couldn't possibly see just how positively devilish Crowley's smile was. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy the hell out of it", he purred lowly, still teasing his lover just this close to the base of his wings. "Just seeing you in this position makes me wonder why I didn't ask ages ago", he growled then, finally digging into that sensitive spot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 09:58 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back, and gently took his hand in his. He sighed softly, looking back at his soulmate. "Of course I did."

Hanakael was about to reply, but only a sharp cry of pleasure went past his lips when Crowley touched him where it felt the best. He tried to keep some stability as well as he could to keep his hips up, while his shoulders dug into the mattress.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 10:06 pm

Dean smiled at him. He couldn't do anything else. Aside from gently squeezing Castiel's hands right back. Then he sighed. "So, uh... you wanna go get comfortable, maybe... cuddle up a little bit?", he suggested.

Crowley shivered, biting his lower lip harshly at that sharp, lustful cry. He pressed a bit more, then let briefly go of Hanakael to grab the previously discarded lube, quickly pouring some on his fingers. Soon enough he was back again, slickened fingers probing and teasing hus soulmate's entrance, the other hand pressing and releasing against the base of his wings, relentlessly and rhythmically.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 10:10 pm

"... In our room, or somewhere else?" Castiel wasn't sure whether they could leave Mira alone. Could they? Should they?

Now that Crowley was sort of massaging the base of his wings on a steady pace, Hanakael wasn't startled anymore to the point of shouting. He did moan, though, unable to prevent himself from doing so, and actually ended up looking over his shoulder, hoping to see Crowley, to let him know silently that he was yearning for him to go on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 10:24 pm

"In our room? So we will be able to keep an eye on Mira", Dean promptly answered. It seemed like a good compromise to him - after all it was just cuddling, they didn't need complete privacy nor anything!

Crowley met Hanakael's eyes - and he knew what his lover was asking him. Of course he did. And the yearning and pure want of his soulmate was clearly mirrored in his own lust-clouded eyes. He held his gaze, and withdrew his fingers, just to replace them with his length in two, sharp thrusts, burying himself into his lover, and harshly grabbing the angel's feathers, pulling the wings back towards him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 10:30 pm

Castiel nodded, and guided Dean to their bed, so he could lie down on it with his soulmate, and snuggle close to him. After a few months, he found it soothing to notice his belly didn't force them apart.

Hanakael had to tear his gaze away from Crowley as he cried once more when he felt so full, along with the rough pulling on his wings. He pulled hard on the leather binding his wrists out of reflex, but finding himself helpless in that position actually thrilled him. His soulmate had read right through him: he was definitely loving that game of theirs.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/18, 10:45 pm

And Dean happily snuggled back - finding the lack of Castiel's belly soothing. He was happy to find out he could finally fully entagle himself with his soulmate again, with no restraint whatsoever.

Crowley threw his head back, letting out a soundless groan. He would have never grown tired of that feeling of being completely buried into his soulmate. He soon enough started to thrust into him, slowly at first, but hard, and still pulling on those wings of his. He was too far gone to play nice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/18, 11:11 pm

Castiel sighed happily. He did kiss Dean from time to time, relishing in their tender embrace.

Hanakael tried to stifle his cries in between clenched teeth, but damn, he couldn't ever remain silent with Crowley being so deliciously rough with him. His back arched whenever the demon pulled hard on his wings, which sometimes twitched under his fingers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/18, 06:43 pm

AW. Let's leave them snuggling a bit uvu

Crowley slowly picked up his pace, allowing himself to growl as he got lost in his own lust for his soulmate. Grunts and pants left his mouth, along with filthy, appreciative words that he threw to Hanakael. "So tight and warm, so responsive, so deliciously eager", he moaned, thrusting into him hard and fast now angling himself to slam into his prostate, pulling on the most delicate feathers roughly. He was by now getting closer and closer to his edge.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/18, 06:54 pm

Hanakael cried out louder given how much pleasure Crowley was draining from him in that moment. His back arched a bit more and his own wings tensed as he came untouched, trembling. He tried to word out an apology, but ended up burying his face in the pillows, focusing on Crowley's mouvements in his tight insides through his orgasm.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next