Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Gravirei on Sat 23 Jun - 20:41

Dean blinked, seeing her turn away and enter the room where she kept all her hellish witch stuff. "What are you doing? We need help!", he said, sounding a mixture between angry and anxiously worried.

Eileen held him close. She couldn't even imagine how shocking the news had probably been to Castiel. She could just offer her comfort.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun - 20:52

"And help is what I'm doing," Rowena sighed, over-dramatically. "He's in deep pain, right? Since when?"

Castiel was thankful for Eileen to be there. Well. She was still more helpful than Sam, who had no idea with how to react in such a moment.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 23 Jun - 21:03

"Since... I'd say ten minutes ago", Dean said, scrunching his eyebrows to try and reflect. "More or less."

Eileen looked over at Sam, and signed to him, "Could you retrieve pain killers and water? I don't know how much they'll help, but at least, we'll have them close. And a pouch of hot water." Yes, she was treating this thing like menstrual cramps. Yes, she knew it was a total different thing. But, Hey. You gotta do what you gotta.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun - 21:15

"..." Rowena held back a smirk. "Oh, I see. Very well, then." She rummaged a bit through her potions, and ended up picking out a bottle. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go."

"...I'll start with the hot water. Maybe Rowena will know what to give him," Sam said, as he stood up, going to heat some water.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 23 Jun - 21:26

Dean had been literally jumping on his spot, impatience mixing with worry and nervousness. "About time", he said. "This way." She leaded her to their bedroom, where he rushed to get back to his soulmate's side.

Eileen nodded at Sam, mouthing a thank you to him. Then blinked when Dean and Rowena entered the room. "We managed to get the pain to wear down a bit", she said out loud. "But he still needs help. Can you do something, Rowena?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun - 21:55

"Think I can," Rowena sait proudly, as she handed Castiel the potion. She patiently waited for him to gulp it down, still smiling widely. "So. I guess I owe you two some congratulations? ~"

Castiel stared at Rowena, almost offended. Were congratulations really relevant to the current situation? Wasn't it too early? "We still don't know what... caused this or if it is a permanent situation", he protested.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 18:47

Dean too cracked up an offended expression. "Yeah. I think it's not only premature - it's downright out of place. I mean this - this is not only weird, this could be dangerous! It could be a curse or something, Cas could be in danger, and he is already hurt", he added, gently and worriedly rubbing his thumb against Castiel's hand.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 18:57

"Oh come on, they've told me it had never killed anyone yet," Rowena protested, still smiling as she took back the empty bottle.

Castiel just froze when he heard those words, and looked up, shooting Rowena a scandalized look. Had he heard well? "...Do you know what's causing this?" he asked carefully, trying to tone any anger down.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 19:28

Dean just froze. Again. "... what do you mean yet", he asked flatly, voice slightly shaking with anger. Yeah no, he wasn't going to try and hide it, unlike Castiel. "Rowena. What did you do", he growled, menacingly tensing towards her. Like a feral dog ready to pounce.

Eileen took in a deep breath, readying herself to either hide or try to keep Dean from killing Rowena.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 21:16

"... Me? Nothing," Rowena answered fast, a bit awkwardly even. "I'll get some more painkillers ready, alright?" she quickly gathered her stuff, and headed for the door.

Castiel winced a bit, due to another peak of pain, and clenched his hand on Dean's, as he wrapped his other arm around his belly again.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 22:47

Dean was actually about to run after that damned witch - her quick answer hadn't convinced him not one bit, not even a tiny teensy bit - but he actually restrained himself from doing that when he felt how tight Castiel was grabbing his hand. He felt a sudden gush of pain himself, seeing his soulmate suffer like that. He stayed at his side, his free arm wrapped around the angel's shoulders in a hope to comfort him.

"I'll go with her", Eileen said, patting Castiel's arm and running after Rowena, in hope to understand what the hell was happening. "Rowena!", she called out loud, trying to make her wait up.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 22:59

Castiel looked at Dean, a bit lost, but thankful for his support. "I'm sorry, Dean."

Rowena stopped, actually, when it turned out it was Eileen who was after her. "... You're not going to kill me if I happened to be sort of linked to what is happening to our angel, are you," she asked her cautiously.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 23:05

Dean scoffed. Oh, that was so Castiel it almost pulled a smile out of him. "About what, being hurt? Please, don't even say that", he huffed, still holding him close. "You just... try not to die on me, alright? You do that. Anything else, we're going to fix it." He gulped down a lump of nervousness. "We'll find a way."

Eileen squinted at her, suspiciously. And maybe feeling just a bit mad. "It depends", she answered, a bit flatly. "If you explained exactly what you did, maybe throw in a why, and swear that it's not going to kill him - then I might not stab you."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 23:17

"... How should we fix it, though?" Castiel briefly pressed his lips together. "This- I mean, this not something we ever expected, or talked about."

Rowena hesitated. Then sighed. "Alright," she said. "I've met these folks who talked to me about their... formula to allow couples like our two lovebirds to have a family, and- well, I miiiight have given it to Castiel by accident the other day." She was only half telling the truth, of course.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 23:24

Dean opened his mouth. Then closed it. He seemed to think really hard for a second - of course they hadn't discussed about something like that. Why talk about something that can clearly never happen, right? Except it happened, and it was a good old bucket of troubles and shit. Then he wetted his lips, trying to calm down, and looked at Castiel. "We... we'll go by steps, alright? First, get you to stop being in pain. Understand how it happened a close second. And third, what do do about it."

Eileen squinted even harder. She took a sure step forward towards Rowena, hands on her hips. "How exactly do you slip something like that by accident?", she asked. "Besides - if it was just a mistake, you should just tell them! We could find a solution, maybe find back those people who gave you this formula or something."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 23:29

Castiel nodded softly. "Thank you, Dean," he sighed. He then leaned a bit against him, relaxing bit by bit, as the product started to be effective.

"...Theeey're from another world?" Rowena said, hesitantly. "Listen, I- I didn't even think this through, okay? Castiel had a headache, I had a pill, I was curious, I gave it to him. I thought I'd be making them a favour!"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 23:36

Dean turned a bit to kiss his forehead, murmuring soothing words to him as he hugged him as close as possible. While, of course, his brain was over-working like crazy inside his head, in complete and utter, primal panic. He saw so, so many problems into that situation he wished it could be just a bad dream. But he had to keep calm - he had to, for Cas.

Eileen wore a shocked expression, which slowly morphed into an honestly upset one. You've never seen an upset Eileen and you don't want to, believe me. "A favour? You roofied Castiel - basically threw a child onto them without them knowing, without them even consenting! How do you know if any of them is ready or willing to be a parent?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 24 Jun - 23:42

Sam showed up a few minutes after that, clearing his throat. "I've brought a hot pouch, to help with the pain," he said hesitantly at the door.

"Oh please," Rowena sighed. "Didn't you hear Dean last time he was drunk? He kept on babbling about how much he had wanted a family before it turned out his soulmate was a male angel!"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 24 Jun - 23:45

Dean straightened (HA, straight) a bit on the bed. "Thanks Sam", he said, extending his free arm to him. "Pass it on!"

Eileen shook her head. "He was drunk", she underlined. "But even if they do end up actively wanting this child - I don't think you did a nice thing. You should have consulted them."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 25 Jun - 7:47

Sam gave the pouch to Dean, and smiled awkwardly to them. "I should probably leave you some privacy. Are you two going to be ok?"

"I know," Rowena sighed. "believe me or not, I've been regretting my action ever since. I actually hoped for thep to use protections for a few days and call it a day!"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 25 Jun - 20:02

Dean offered his brother the same, awkward smile. "Yeah. Yeah, we will... just rest for now", he said, laying the pouch carefully on Castiel's belly. "I guess we'll have to go in greater detail about all of this tomorrow morning. After the shock wears down a bit."

Eileen relaxed a bit. She sighed, though. "I just hope they're going to be ok", she murmured. "Well, we... should probably go back to sleep. I doubt we'll sit around a table to talk about this in length right now."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 25 Jun - 20:09

Sam nodded. "Do you know where Eileen went?" After all, it was late, and he wished to go back to bed too.

Rowena did still look like she felt a bit guilty about it. A bit. "Just... please don't tell them it was my doing before I do. I'd like to face the consequences of it in due time."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 25 Jun - 22:23

"She went after Rowena. Probably to ask some questions." Dean had decided he'd worry about Rowena and everything in the morning - now, he just wanted to hold Castiel. And to get through his sleepless night by himself.

Eileen sighed again, but she nodded. "Alright", she answered, a bit uncertain. "I'll keep it to myself. But you will have to tell them, sooner or later", she warned her.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 25 Jun - 22:32

"Thanks. Goodnight, you two," Sam told them, before he exited the room, looking for Eileen.

Castiel sighed softly. "We still need to get a shower soon." He didn't feel like leaving Dean, though, half leaning against him.

"Alright, alright," Rowena sighed. "I will. Just... let's forget about it for now and get some sleep back, if you will?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 25 Jun - 22:43

"Night Sammy", Dean greeted him, before turning to Castiel. He nuzzled lightly against his hair. "We should", he murmured. "We can go together, if you want." That way he would have been able to help his soulmate if he suddenly felt in pain again. And he would have been close to him, which seemed something he needed in that moment.

Eileen nodded. "Yes, we should go. Goodnight then, Rowena", she signed to her.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next