Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Mary on Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 22:49

Castiel ended up clenching his teeth because of the noise, and shut himself to angel radio. He then looked at Dean, and pressed two fingers on his forehead to help him shut his mind to it as well.

Sam stopped in front of the machines, and looked around in panic. He gestured to Eileen "I don't know what's going on, it sounds like the world is going to end," before he tried to get a proper look at the graphs and data. And then, as suddenly as it had began... It all stopped.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 23:03

Dean just grunted, and then made a noise of relief as he let himself fall back on the ground. "Thanks", he rasped out to Castiel, rubbing his forehead with a groan. "What the hell was all that noise about? What happened?", he asked, sounding honestly pissed off.

Eileen grabbed Sam's arm, weirded out about the machines' buttons and screens suddenly stopping to flicker like many nervous fireflies. It had stopped so suddenly she had to tap Sam, to ask "What now, a power shortage?", pointing to the lights.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 23:08

Castiel swallowed hard, sitting on the bed. "A nephilim has been born," he whispered, still shaken by the news himself.

Sam shook his head. "No, it... It seems like it's gone," Sam replied to her, in confusion. "There's been a massive outburst everywhere, like a... shock-wave or something," he kept signing.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 23:14

Dean's eyes widened. "What?", he asked, completely bewildered. "Well, that's - a pretty big deal, I guess!" Yeah he wasn't surprised about all that fuss anymore now. He sat back on the bed. "But... didn't Heaven forbid those or something?"

Eileen tilted his head, confusion filling her eyes. "I don't really know anything that can make machines go crazy like that", she signed back, frowning. "Well, aside from angels."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:07

"It- it id something forbidden by Heaven, yes," Castiel replied mindlessly. His head was spinning, and what he felt took a hard time to sink in. Could it really be that he-?

"... Then Cas might know," Sam replied, before he headed to Dean's bedroom. "I hope they're dressed," he awkwardly signed to Eileen.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:21

Dean frowned more, sensing his soulmate's distress. He gently cupped Castiel's cheeks to make him look at him. "Hey. Hey. Breathe, alright? It's not something we have to get upset about. ... well, unless it is the child of an Archangel. That would be everyone's problem", he tried to joke.

Eileen silently chuckled. "You can only be sure in one way. Knock and ask before going in. We don't want you to rush and then for it to end like that other time, right?" Well, one of the many other times actually, in which Sam had fretted too much to call his brother and had subsequently witnessed... naked people. Never catching them in the act, thankfully enough!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:50

"No. No it's not an archangel's child, but it sure is... One of a kind," Castiel ended up saying, for lack of a better word. "But it... Will be of our concern."

Sam grunted, embarrassed already with thinking about that one time. When they arrived in front of theyr bedroom door, he followed Eileen's advice, and knocked hard on the door. "Dean! You still up?"

Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:59

Dean was about to ask for him to be more detailed and less evasive on the matter, but as he opened his mouth he heard his brother's voice outside the door, calling for them. "Who wouldn't be after all that noise", he answered out loud, groaning. "Give us a sec." He got up from the bed to retrieve some of their clothes - at least underwear and pants - and passed to Castiel his own things. When they had gotten presentable enough, he called for Sam to come in.

Eileen just gingerly waited at Sam's side, mindlessly playing with a lock of her long hair. She was still reflecting on what all that fuss could have been about. Sure, she had been told about the instances in which angel radio went that crazy - tablet discoverings, mass attacks. Maybe they were in danger?

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 21:53

Castiel hastly got dressed up a bit as well, and grabbed Dean's old tee to put it on, feeling sort of self-conscious right now.

Sam patiently waited for Dean to tell them to come in, and he opened the door. "So. Is anything going on on your angel radio thing?"
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:19

"I guess yes, since they basically trumpeted my eardrums off", Dean answered, still unnerved. His ears were still whistling like crazy, and he felt like he had just got the worst hangover of his life. And that was saying a lot! "Cas said they were talking about a nephilim being born." He said that clearly enough so that Eileen could understand what they were saying.

Eileen blinked. "A nephilim? You mean a hybrid between an angel and a human?" She sounded genuinely perplexed. Maybe a bit fascinated. "I thought... ninetynine percent of angels were firmly convinced those are the seeds of evil, and that reproducing with a human is base and disgusting."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:21

Castiel swallowed hard, yet said nothing, looking down to his hands on his knees. He felt very self-conscious right now.

"...Is something wrong, Cas?" Sam asked, frowning a bit.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:30

Dean gazed worriedly in Castiel's direction, trying to look at him in the eyes. "Cas? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He rested a hand on his arm, trying to reassure him that he could alk about whatever with them. With him. "Did they say something else?"

Eileen tilted her head in worry too, waiting for the angel to at least answer the question.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:35

Castiel took his time to look for words. Oddly enough, Sam and Eileen's presence didn't help him. "I- This is not a... common nephilim," he started out, his voice a bit raspy. "The voices on angel radio were particularly harsh to us because- we were the main topic."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:45

Dean furrowed his brows. "... I don't understand. How can we be the main topic?", he asked, legitimately confused. "What, we gave bad example so now if an angel gets a poor girl pregnant it's our fault? C'mon, that's just ridiculous!"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:47

"Or do you mean you've inspired another human and angel who also happen to be soulmates?" Sam asked, all the more confused.

Castiel cleared his throat. "It's- our nephilim, Dean," he whispered so low, that probably Eileen only managed to read the words on his lips.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:59

Dean blinked slowly. Nah. He... he didn't hear that right. Heh. Please. Haha. Hahaha. Right. He actually let out a chuckle, not really knowing how to react. "Cas. I don't think I need to explain to you that that is not really possible. By now you should know how it works. You mean that you feel responsible for it. Right?"

Eileen just... stared right at Castiel. Unblinking. Trying to gauge if the angel had suddenly gained a terrible sense of humour or if he was talking some weird metaphor. Because that... wasn't really physically possible. Right?

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 23:09

"The nephilim is inside of me, Dean," Castiel ended up blurting out, not daring to look at him. "Don't ask me how, don't ask me how, it just-" He clenched a hand on his stomach. "-hurts."

Sam swallowed hard, and looked at Eileen. Then at Dean. Then at Castiel again. Damn. He actually tried to pinch his own arm while nobody was looking.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 23:20

Yep. That kind of speech was unmistakable. Dean just froze, while looking at his soulmate, clenching his hand on his stomach. He stood there, without blinking, almost looking like his eyes were about to pop and roll away from his head, completely unmoving. ... to be honest, it didn't look like he was breathing, either.

Eileen let out an honestly shocked noise, covering her mouth with her hand. There, she thought nothing was going to surprise her ever again, and instead. An angel in a male vessel, getting pregnant. Huh. She shook her head, and tried to at least question it, as sensibly as she could. "But... is this a common occurrency between angels? I mean - getting pregnant while in a male vessel?" Her gaze shifted to Dean. "... I don't think Dean is alright."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 23:26

"... Hey, buddy," Sam said awkwardly, as he walked over to Dean to shake him a bit."
Castiel clenched his jaw for a few seconds. "It is not. Nothing about this is normal, how could it be." He was actually upset, and in physical pain, for he wrapped his whole arm around his belly, hunching forward.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 23:44

While Dean was apparently in a semi-comatose state over the news that his boyfriend was preg- pr- pregnant (damn, it was difficult even thinking about the term!), Eileen ran up to Castiel, to try and sustain him a bit. She looked at Dean and Sam, a worried expression on her face. "He is in pain - we should do something!" She had no idea of what, though. Maybe some meds? She punched Dean's shoulder. "Hey! You can have your existential crisis later. Right now, we need help here!" Dean seemed to get back a bit, both hanks to the punch and his brother shaking him. "I- yes. Uh... maybe we should... get Rowena?" That was the only idea he could come up with.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 19:53

"Get me Rowena, yes," Castiel grunted between clenched teeth, before he let out a cry of pain, shutting his eyes close. His own healing powers were fighting against the change in his body and, as a result, he was in deep pain.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 20:07

Dean finally snapped out of his trance, and started acting more like the normally caring soulmate he was. He grabbed Castiel's hand, trying to distract him from the pain. "I'll go get her - Sam, get something against the pain please", he asked his brother, sounding dead worried as he got up from the bed and ran to Rowena's door. He slammed his fist against it. "Rowena! Come out!"

Eileen took Dean's place, taking a hold of Castiel's hand. "Take deep breaths. Try not to... heal yourself? Can you stop the process?" She had supposed that was a main issue right now.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 20:17

Rowena grunted yet again. "The world better be ending, Dean Winchester," she replied as she finally got up from bed, to lazily open her bedroom door.

Castiel frowned slightly at Eileen's words, and tried to follow her advice. The pain soon seem to wore down a bit, at least to a bearable state.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 20:23

Dean took a deep breath. And let it all out in a matter of seconds"Angels are panicking because a nephilim has been created and apparently Castiel is bearing it, I don't know how the fuck or what the fuck is going on, he is in serious pain and I need your help, now COME", he finished, roughly grabbing Rowena's arm and yanking her out of the room to get her to follow him.

Eileen nodded, seeing that Castiel's expression wasn't as pained as before now. She rubbed his hand soothingly. "There. Is that better?", she asked, gently.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 20:26

Rowena was shocked at first, but when she had finally sorted out the news, she let out an unimpressed "Oh. It was quicker than expected," she muttered to herself, as she took a turn to go to her spell room.

Castiel nodded softly. "It- It feels weird. I can't believe there's a nephilim-," he repeated, as he laid his free hand on his face. He couldn't even finish that sentence.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next