Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 08:01 pm

Sam made an awkward face, then signed to Eileen. "Awkward sex innuendo," he replied, a bit uneasy.

Hanakael arched a brow. "Are you suggesting that, were Crowley and me to call Castiel only, you wouldn't come along?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 08:16 pm

Eileen blinked. Then understanding made her open her mouth slightly, and nod. "I see", she signed then. Honestly finding Sam's awkwardness adorable, but keeping it for herself.

Dean scoffed, as if that suggestion itself was absolutely ridiculous. "It's a bit different from how you tell it", he observed nervously. "Crowley is not exactly what I'd call trustworthy, and now he is a demon with a nuclear bomb. So, no, I wouldn't send Castiel alone to you. Oh, no offense, of course." Totally with offense as a side dish.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 08:22 pm

Sam sighed, and then looked at the other, before he signed the situation to Eileen, just in case, since she couldn't both talk to him and follow what was being said.

Hanakael frowned deeper. "Yet you expected me to come alone, knowing that you all bear angel blades, ready to strike me."
"That's not-" Castiel sighed. "We wished to understand, Hanakael. Understand why you made that ritual instead of the other, and... what or rather who you have become."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 08:31 pm

Eileen gratefully followed the conversation as Sam was signing it to her. She frowned a bit to what Hanakael said, and fretted to say out loud, trying to talk at her best, "The blades were not intended for you. Angels are still looking for Dean, and Castiel - and for you, too. No one here intended on menacing you."

Dean pointed at Eileen. "What she said", he added, eyes still on Hanakael, his jaw still tense. "And we'd like to know what you intend to do, too." Of course, now that they had witnessed how powerful both Hanakael and Crowley were, just the notion of a potential plan to overtake Heaven and the Earth were terrifying.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 08:42 pm

Hanakael sighed. "I see. Well. I intend to remain at Crowley's side, and support him. After all, he's welcomed me more than my own kind lately."
"But how about... Crowley's plans? I mean, you're both powerful now," Castiel replied, frowning. To that, Hanakael replied with sort of a smile.
"I just know for now that Crowley's position as Hell's King is more secure than ever, and it pleases us both."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 08:50 pm

Dean scoffed again, more lightly this time, crossing his arms on his chest. The fact that Crowley was virtually invincible and that the throne of Hell was well secured under his ass was both good and terrible news. Terrible because it was Crowley. Good because... 'the devil you know', right? Right. "I just... I don't get why", he said in the end, sounding genuinely confused. "What made you change your mind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 08:56 pm

Hanakael's expression shifted slowly to pain and sadness. "He actually offered me to take his life. Quick and easy. I couldn't do it." He didn't feel like mentionning how weak, how vulnerable he had made Crowley, nor how guilty he had felt seeing him that way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 09:06 pm

Dean blinked, not sure if he could believe what he was hearing. "Crowley asked for you to kill him?", he repeated, frowning. He couldn't think of a single time he had seen that demon beg for his life, or beg for it to be taken. "How did you know he wasn't lying to you?" He was trying to keep the snark out of his voice, because he really wanted to have answers. And Hanakael did seem pained.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 09:09 pm

"Since you have a soulmate yourself, you should know. When your other half is in deep pain, you feel it." Hanakael stared right into Dean's eyes. "You've probably felt it once." Was he refering to that time when Castiel had been so heartbroken he had cut down their thread? After all, that story had probably been known to all angels.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 09:19 pm

Dean looked straight into Hanakael's eyes, even though the guilt that passed through his own eyes was unmistakable. He did remember when Castiel had cut their thread. The grief he had felt, the pain, that atrocious pain that had clogged him. And it had probably been half of what Cas had felt. He averted his gaze, jaw still tensed as he nodded. "Alright. What are you now?", he asked, his voice low.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 09:27 pm

Hanakael looked down at his own hand, and then at the remains of angels in the room. "Fallen, for once. Then... Some sort of abnormal mix between an angel and a demon. My vessel is still having a hard time adapting to it all." He displayed his wings for Dean and Castiel to witness, his eyes flashing red.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 09:31 pm

Dean paled at that admittedly terrifying sight. All that... red. It was everywhere, seeping from Hanakael's feathers to his now glowing eyes. He instinctively took a small step back. "... ok", he managed to blurt out. "Ok, so - does this means Crowley is like that too now? Castiel said he is a Devil", he added then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 09:38 pm

Hanakael's eyes shifted back to normal, and he tucked his wings away. "Crowley is different. His core is one of a demon, after all. His wings are made of flesh. He looks... magnificent." The hint of a smile blossomed on the angel's lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 09:57 pm

Dean slightly rolled his eyes, having a lot of difficulties to imagine Crowley as anything close to 'magnificent'. Then he blinked. "Wait - wings made of actual flesh? Like... iconography-like demon wings? Scaly, leathery?" He was honestly surprised. He was convinced nothing like that could exist.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 10:03 pm

Hanakael nodded. "You could require to see them if you wish. He's quite fond of them." And that had nothing to do with the new 'sexy moments' such wings provided them, oh no.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 10:16 pm

Dean snorted. "Yeah, so I will hear his bragging for years to come", he commented, trying hard not to think of anything close to grooming involving the demon. He was secretly hoping Crowley's wings weren't actually that impressive. ... yes, maybe he had a bit of a complex. Just a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 10:24 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. "Are we done, then? No more questions?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 10:32 pm

Dean shook his head. "Not from me, no. Just... try to keep Crowley at bay", he added on a second thought. "Unfortunately, I know he is not stupid. But if he so much unleashes an army of demons on Earth to conquer it, I won't be nice. To either of you." He was absolutely serious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 10:34 pm

"I doubt that will happen, but I'll keep it in mind." Hanakael nodded to everyone at once, and then extended his wings, using them to appear in Crowley's room in a blink.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 10:41 pm

Crowley was lazily sitting on the bed when Hanakael appeared. His legs elegantly crossed, an half full glass of whiskey in his hand, he didn't seem surprised at all when his lover materialized in front of him. Quite the contrary, a toothy, lascivious grin formed on his lips. "You did make me wait", he hummed lowly. "Everything went fine, I hope?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 10:44 pm

"It did," Hanakael said, his mouth a bit dry. Damn, did Crowley look sexy like that. "I'm sorry I made you wait." He walked towards the bed and sat by the demon's side and inched close to him, trying to request a kiss from his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 10:57 pm

Crowley hid his smile a bit, tilting his head by the side to offer his cheek to Hanakael. Almost refusing him a proper kiss, feigning to be offended. "Hmm. That won't cut it, sweetheart. Do I have to think you prefer to entertain yourself with other men?" He provoked him a bit, his free hand gently resting on his thigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 11:04 pm

Hanakael frowned slightly, a bit worried that Crowley could actually be a bit jealous. "Of course not. You know that I value our time together more than anything else." He caressed Crowley's cheek, trying to inch even closer to the demon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 11:13 pm

Crowley chuckled. He turned to Hanakael, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Pretty words, pretty words", he murmured, letting his eyes fall to Hanakael's mouth. He flicked his tongue out to wet his lower lip in a deliberate move, then looked up again, to gaze into his soulmate's eyes. "But where are the facts?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 11:26 pm

Hanakael followed his gaze, and then grabbed Crowley's face to kiss him hungrily, almost awkwardly. He had to tilt his head a bit later, for a more comfortable, deep kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next