Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 11:15 pm

Sam's jaw tightened, and he placed himself in front of Eileen, as an answer. "Don't," he warned him.
"I think we can trust Crowley," Castiel suddenly said, probably to everyone's surprise. "After all, he and Hanakael are almost as powerful as archangels. I don't think they would need to fear anyone anymore. We just have to ensure Hell's doings won't endanger too many people."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 8 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 11:26 pm

Crowley tutted at Sam, a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Rude. I was just asking for a proper introduction. And - what about you let her speak for herself, hm? Or is she too much of a delicate flower for that?" Then he lit up. "Ah, the voice of reason. Thank you", he said to Castiel, actually sounding grateful.

Eileen tapped Sam's side to make him step aside a bit, all frowning now. Crowley's words had rubbed her in all the wrong ways. She was not a delicate flower. And she did not need to be sheltered!

Dean stared at Castiel, raising both his eyebrows. "You really think we can trust him? Cas, we- we're still talking about Crowley. He double crossed us so many times I actually lost count", he observed, still keeping an eye on the demon.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 12:24 pm

"She's not-" Sam protested, before he looked down to Eileen, his gaze softening. "You know I don't think that," he tried to explain to her."

"Yes. But his soul has been mixed with Hanakael's grace. I do believe this change is going to weight much more than we think." Castiel frowned just slightly, but then exchanged a glance with the other angel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 12:42 pm

Eileen frowned slightly. "Then don't behave in a way that would let me think you do", she replied, gaze shifting to Crowley. "And if you want me to answer your questions, you will have to speak up or spell them out, dumbass", she added then out loud, before anyone could stop her.

Crowley blinked, surprise for a second. Then he smiled again, eyes glinting. "Touché", he said, speaking more clearly so that she could read him. "My bad, darling. I just wished to know your name." He glanced at Sam, smile larger. "She certainly has character. I can appreciate that."

Dean grunted. He still wasn't completely convinced, but... well, if Castiel thought it could be done, maybe he should have trusted him. "Alright", he said, begrudgingly. "But the moment he makes a wrong step I will find a way to gank him."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 01:12 pm

Sam made a face, but wrapped an arm around Eileen's shoulder, without saying anything. If anything, he mostly felt jealous regarding Crowley's poor flirting with her.

Castiel nodded to Dean's words. He certainly wouldn't object to him ending Crowley's life, were he to overstep his boundaries.
"No one will 'gank' anyone as long as I breathe," Hanakael warned them, frowning.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 01:35 pm

"My name is Eileen. Anything else you'll ask is frankly none of your business", the woman answered, wrapping his arm around Sam's waist. Yeah, she wasn't falling for any of that flirting.

Crowley feigned a disappointed sigh. "Just when I was about to get on the more juicy questions", he commented. "But one of those has already been answered just by watching the two of you. It's pretty clear who holds the leash during the fun times~"

Dean scoffed. "Then make sure he doesn't do stupid things, what about that", he answered, before cringing at the exchange between Crowley and his brother. "Can you bring him away before Sam decides he actually wants to get to the ganking now?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 05:20 pm

Sam's jaw tightened any more. "Our private life is none of your business," he answered, tense. Yes, he was fighting hard not to try to kill him on the spot.

Hanakael sighed, and nodded. He turned to Crowley again, laying his hand on the demon's shoulder. "Crowley. Should we go home?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 05:56 pm

Eileen simply regarded the question with a dignified silence, raising an eyebrow. That was certainly not his business, and she had said she wouldn't have answered any more questions.

Crowley was about to speak again - but luckily for everyone, including himself, he did stop when he felt Hanakael's hand on his shoulder. He huffed, indignantly. "I suppose we should. Since I did say what I intended to say." He still stared at Sam with a toothy grin, as if to challenge him. And ignored Dean, who muttered something on the lines of "Thank God, just go already."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 06:28 pm

Sam held Crowley's gaze but kept frowning angrily at him. It was just a matter of seconds before he would snap and try to strangle him.

"Love," Hanakael insisted in a whisper. "Please." He squeezed Crowley's shoulder gently, as he unfolded his own wings, ready to go.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 06:58 pm

Crowley sighed, then nodded curtly to Hanakael, before unfurling his wings fully to prepare himself. He barely managed to contain a snicker - because of the chocked noise Dean had let out at the sight of his leathery, large demon wings - and he was gone, just taking the time to throw in a "See you later, boys~".

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 07:06 pm

Castiel finally sighed, relieved, and sat down at the table, where their breakfast still waited for them. He had noticed Crowley's wings, of course, but wasn't that surprised in the end.

"Well. I give Rowena maybe a week or two before he finds her," Sam sighed.
"Thank you," an irritated voice replied from the corridor. The witch looked worried, though, and still wary of whether or not she could step into the room again.

Back in Crowley's mansion, Hanakael kept looking at his soulmate. "Why didn't you tell me you went to see the Winchesters?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 07:28 pm

Dean on the other hand seemed quite struck about Crowley's wings. He flopped down next to Castiel, seemingly trying to get over some sort of calculations in his own mind. But generally pouting. Because his wings still weren't that large. He bit off a large chunk of his bacon, trying not to get complexes over it.

Eileen sighed deeply. "I'll go fetch some breakfast", she signed to Sam, passing by Rowena. She threw her a curious glance, since she had never met her before.

Crowley sat down on the armxhair he kept in his bedroom, sighing deeply. "Because I wanted to go alone", he explained. "They already sort of trust you. I wanted to let them know about what I intended to do on my own." The words that were left unsaid had to do with how he wanted to make Hanakael proud of him, somehow. He'd be caught dead before actually saying it out loud. "I guess seeing my mother had me... get sidetracked."

Last edited by Gravirei on 10/06/18, 08:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 07:40 pm

"Is something wrong?" Castiel ended up asking Dean at some point, worried to see him pouting so much.

Rowena threw Eileen a glance as well, and went back to sit at the table as soon as Sam gestured for her to come back. The two of them talked a bit in a low voice, about Crowley, mostly.

Hanakael nodded softly. "Would you mind talking to me about your human life ?" He sat down on the bed, while looking expectantly at his soulmate. "It's a part of you that I have yet to discover."

Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 08:10 pm

Dean looked at him, mouth still full. He blinked, suddenly feeling a bit ashamed about his pouting. He silently turned back to his plate, muttering something unintelligible about wingspan and feathers.

Eileen came back with food and two cups of coffee for her and for Sam. She laid everything down in front of him, gently, then sat down at his other side, a bit distanced from Rowena.

Crowley looked away. He seemed troubled by that idea. "I won't talk", he murmured softly. "But I can show you, if you wish. I'd have to warn you, though - my human life is made out of brief, lucid splashes of depression entwined with long, angry and foggy alcohol-induced forgetfulness. There's not much to see, and the lottle there is, will most likely disgust you." And that was the last thing he wanted, to make his soulmate to look at him like the low life he was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 08:46 pm

Castiel let out a soft smile. "Don't tell me this is about Crowley's wings?" He gently laid his hand on his soulmate's, soothingly.

Sam thanked Eileen, then cleared his throat. "Eileen, this is Rowena, he said, gesturing as well as he introduced her. She is- Well. A witch we sometimes work with, and also Crowley's mother. But she's a friend," he quickly added. Then turned to Rowena, and awkwardly said, "Eileen is my soulmate," in a whisper.
"Oh dear, I guessed that, Rowena replied with a bright smile, before she looked at Eileen. "Probably the sweet kind of girl I'd have imagined you with."

"I couldn't be disgusted by you in any way," Hanakael protested. "I love you, Crowley. And that means all of you. I merely wanted to know... what misery I put you in myself, by not seeking you out earlier."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 09:16 pm

Dean felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment. He did entwine his fingers with Castiel's though, and glanced at him. "No", he lied, protesting. "... a bit", he conceded then, on a second thought. He looked away again, concentrating on his plate once again, to hide his flustered state.

Eileen smiled a small smile in Rowena's direction. "Nice to meet you", she said, gesturing and talking at the same time. She didn't know if the witch could understand signing, but doing it anyway helped her to form the words with her voice. "Oh, I don't know if I am that kind of girl. I am a hunter, so I might be a bit rough on the sides."

Crowley scoffed. "If my life was nothing more than a puddle of misery, it's far from your fault." Of course he was still firmly convinced Rowena was the principal cause of his sufferings, and he had his good reasons why. He gestured for Hanakael to give him his hand. "There. You will see it in your mind."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 09:45 pm

Castiel held back a soft, breathless chuckle. "I want you to remember that the size of one's wings doesn't matter."

Rowena held back a laugh. "Oh, of course. I couldn't imagine mister tall guy going out with a normal girl. No offense, of course, sweetheart," she added quickly. "He's just so... supernatural on his own. A girl's gotta be ready to face all of that package." Sam clearly made a face at those words.

Hanakael nodded slightly, grateful for Crowley's trust, and extended his hand to Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 10:24 pm

Dean's cheeks only got more red at that observation. "Well, I- you- you don't know that", he blurted out in the end. "I just want to look at my best." 'For you', he wanted to add, but he didn't really need to say it out loud.

Eileen chuckled. "No offense taken", she answered with a smile. "And I am confident I can take all that Sam has to give to me. All the... package. I may be small, but I am pretty sturdy." Yes, she was totally playing on that double meaning. And she found Sam's evident embarrassment very cute.

Crowley gently took a hold of Hanakael's hand, and the angel could suddenly see everything. Brief flashes of memories - early memories of his human life, his mother teaching him witchcraft and drowning him in alcohol to make him sleep, leaving him on the doorsteps of a workhouse when he was only a kid to flee alone in the night, the beatings of his employer, the loneliness, the alcohol, his son and all the pain he had caused to him, his deal, and then all the pain he had to go through in Hell, until he wasn't Fergus anymore. Until all was left of his tortured, ravished soul was Crowley. He left his soulmate's hand, and waited.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 10:43 pm

"With or without your wings, you always look at your best to me," Castiel replied with a soft voice. "I know it might not be much to you, but I'm never disappointed in you."

Sam blushed hard and tried not to let it show, to not encourage any of them down that path. He did not know Rowena well, though. Her lips curled into a mischievous smile.
"Is that so. I'm glad he found someone like you, who can appreciate him... whole." Ok, then did Sam clear his throat loudly.

Hanakael took it all in. He even kept his eyes closed for a moment, and ended up taking a big, shaky breath. He opened his eyes and took Crowley's hand in his again. "I'm so sorry, Crowley."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 10:53 pm

Dean finally had a small smile stretching his lips a bit. "You can't mean that. I do a lot of stupid shit, and you know that", he observed, even though his eyes did tell he was grateful for his comment. "You still look more awesome, though. Way more than I do, for sure."

Eileen hid a laugh behind her hand. "Oh, I do a lot of appreciating, all right", she answered casually, taking a sip of coffee from her cup. She threw a glance to Sam, feigning surprise at his sudden noise. "Something wrong, Sam?", she asked, innocently.

Crowley accepted his hand, even if he didn't really understand why Hanakael felt that sorry. "For what. Nothing of what you saw was your fault. Far from it", he murmured flatly, absently watching their joined hands.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/06/18, 11:22 pm

"... I still am in awe when I look at you, sometimes," Castiel confessed with a cute, shy smile.

Sam made a face that clearly said 'Come on I know you know what I mean,' before he looked down at his tea, embarrassed.
"Looks like our big guy wants to keep all of his secrets for you. Can't blame him," Rowena chuckled.

Hanakael hesitated. "Around the time of our adulthood, I had been offered the chance to leave my door. Walk the Earth. I refused it. Had I accepted that opportunity, maybe we might have met. Maybe- Maybe I might have helped you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/06/18, 11:32 pm

Dean smiled at him, feeling himself melt like an idiot in front of that smile - Castiel was such a ray of sunshine. Damn him. "And in case you hadn't guessed by the way I look at you all the time, I still manage to get completely struck every time I see you. It's always as if I am seeing you for the first time. It's... amazing. You are amazing."

Eileen chuckled, but said nothing this time. She drank her coffee and then gently reached for Sam's hand, squeezing it softly. A way to try and tell him she was sorry-not-really-sorry.

Crowley shook his head. "Don't feel bad. Humans are not worth the trying, I would have refused too in your place. And the chances of us actually meeting would have been very remote. For once, I don't remember having a thread when I was - well, human. And I doubt anyone would have been able to help me", he added bitterly, looking away.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 08:40 pm

Castiel licked his lower lip, trying to hide back that smile on his lips. "We should stop there, or I'll want to drag you back to our room," he whispered to Dean, really low.

Sam squeezed Eileen's hand back, accepting her apology. He even shot her a glance, and a quick, soft smile.

"It would have been about saving your soul, Love." Hanakael sighed softly. "Sometimes, I wish I had come. But I feel selfish thinking that I love you the way you are today as well."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 09:03 pm

Dean's eyes widened in surprise for a brief second, before a sly, hopefully seductive smirk made his lips curl. "Oh, really", he said, leaning a bit towards him, his voice getting lower as well. "And should that make me stop or make me want to go on?"

Eileen smiled back at him softly. And she couldn't help but feel the sudden need to kiss that cute face of his. Which she did. Regardless of who was watching or not. Well, it was just an innocent peck!

Crowley snorted, a smug smile making its way on his lips. "I like myself far more like this", he said with a certain satisfaction in his voice. "No guilt. No inhibitions. Nothing to hold me back. And, on the other hand, I get a lot of nice things all for myself." He looked at Hanakael, his gaze softening the tiniest bit. "Don't feel bad, darling. We'll be fine. But well, now you know why I want to murder my own mother."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 09:12 pm

"... Don't you want to finish those pancakes first?" Cas asked Dean a bit hesitantly. But he was positively reacting to that sudden flirt.

Sam chuckled kindly, and pecked her lips back.
"Well. I think I'll go to the library and leave you lovey-dovey couples alone," Rowena said with a smile, as she stood up with her book.

"... Actually I don't." Hanakael tilted his head to the side. "Don't get me wrong, I simply... don't know what is to be expected from a parent."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next