Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 15:29

Crowley repressed a shiver that passed through him, refusing to show off just how much he really liked how Hanakael pronounced his name. "Careful, darling", he murmured back, eyes ablaze. "You should know better than to provoke me." He leant in to bite on his earlobe, to make his point clear.

Dean forced himself to stop - even if it was easier said than done, because damn. Castiel looked hot, and he wanted satisfaction now. He nodded though, wetting his lips a bit. "I know", he simply answered, trying to reassure the angel that he hadn't forgotten their... main purpose. He shifted further a bit, grabbing the bottle from the bedside table, and sat up to pour some on his fingers.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 15:52

"Even if I already miss the feeling of you inside of me?" Hanakael let out a smug smile, for once. Crowley had completely perverted him. Well. He could probably do much worse, of course.

Castiel licked his lips again, and propped himself on his elbows to look at Dean expectantly. He even spread out his legs for him, even if the thought itself made him blush a bit.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 16:07

Crowley blinked, honestly caught by surprise by that bold statement. His lustful grin was quick to return, however. "Oh, Hana", he purred, feigning a half-scandalized expression. "What have I done to you." He let his fingers slowly draw a path from his throat down to his chest, barely even touching him. "I guess I could humor you. Bury myself deep into you for the whole day. Make you scream my name until your throat is sore and you beg me to stop." His hand went even lower. "Would you like that?", he whispered to his ear.

If the thought was making Castiel blush, the sight itself was enough to make Dean's mouth go dry, and his cheeks to flush hard. Even his feathers seemed to tremble with nervousness and excitement as he rubbed his fingers together a bit to warm up the product and then lowered his hand, finding the angel's entrance. He took a deep breath and started breaching in with one digit, keeping his eyes on his soulmate to see any trace of discomfort.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 16:25

Hanakael shivered when Crowley's fingers ghosted over his skin, and once more when he heard his last words. He kept that little smirk on, though. "What if I never beg you to stop?" He caressed the demon's back and neck with his own fingers, in an almost tender way. "I'm sure I would love it."

Castiel took a deep breath, and held Dean's gaze for a few seconds. Feeling his finger probing at him definitely was... weird, for a lack of a better word. He didn't feel any real discomfort yet, and nodded to his soulmate, entrusting him with the next step.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 16:39

Crowley bit his lower lip to hold back a grin. "I'd lie if I said I don't like the thought", he murmured. His fingers ghosted over the angel's lower belly, tracing his length slowly, torturously. "Then again... I do like to be begged. So maybe I should just leave right now, and wait until you do beg. Of course I would be very unhappy if you just decide to relieve your tension by your own." He squeezed gently his hand around the sensitive skin.

Dean nodded back, and slowly eased his finger in, as far as he could. He gulped, moving it carefully in and out for a bit, before looking back at Castiel once again. "'s this alright?", he asked, unsure.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 16:44

Hanakael gasped when he finally felt Crowley's hand around him, and tried to bite back a moan. He failed pathetically. "Please don't leave me," he whispered, as he tightened his fingers in the demon's neck. "I'll do anything you want," he even added, without thinking once about the consequences of such words.

Castiel nodded, frowning a bit. "It's just- odd. Could you shift just a bit to the right- no, my right," he whispered, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to focus on Dean's finger inside of him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 17:02

Crowley was actually about to reassure him that he'd never have left him all alone - but that last bit that had escaped Hanakael's lips had him rethink his words. The smile he gave to his soulmate was exactly the one you'd expect to find on a demon. "Oh, yes. I am sure you would", he mused, pretending to think a bit about it, hand still wrapped around the angel's length, moving lazily over it. "After all, you do get off on me ordering you around, don't you, Hana?" Oh, yes. He had noticed. Totally a rethorical question.

Dean shifted to Castiel's right, like he was asked. He still moved his finger in and out, questioning himself on whether he should try and press another finger in, or wait another bit. He did try to remember the things he had read, and curled his digit a bit, trying to find a pleasurable spot, or a sensitive one, that would have helped him find the prostate. Which apparently was supposed to feel really good if touched.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 17:25

Hanakael actually gulped hard at those words, avoiding Crowley's gaze for a bit. He did nod, somehow ashamed of acknowledging this kink of him out loud. It was still too early for that. Yet, he kept shivering under the demon's touch, and held back a few pleased sighs.

Castiel ended up gasping, and moaning a bit, surprised when Dean did find his prostate, hooking his finger against it. He actually grasped the human's shoulders at that moment to dig his fingers in his skin, his whole body shivering. "I- Yes, there," he whispered so low he could barely be heard.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 17:39

Crowley chuckled. He took a hold of Hanakael's chin, trying to get him to look at him. "There's no need to be ashamed, darling", he cooed, kissing him gently on the lips. "If you wish to not speak about it, we won't." He kept stealing kisses, each deeper and longer than the other. "You just need to get me going again. And I will take you however you wish." His hand slowly moved from his length to his opening, still slick with lube, and he teased it with his fingers.

Dean bit his lower lip to keep in a moan that threatened to spill from his lips. When he had found that sweet spot, Castiel's insides had tightened around his finger, and he could just think of how it would have felt on another part of him. He shook his head to focus again, finally pressing another finger inside the angel, rubbing and grinding both tips against the prostate this time.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 17:52

Hanakael licked his lips, and nodded. He let go of Crowley's neck to bring a hand between them, so he could caress the demon's torso, then traced his way down under his navel, barely brushing against his length at first. Only after a while did he massage it properly, and even grabbed it for a few thrusts.

Castiel gasped again, letting out a few shameful noises this time along the way. His fingers tightened a bit more on Dean's shoulders, as he lifted his legs a bit, to see if it would allow him to reach deeper. He almost cursed when he found out that yes, it did work and feel better that way.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 18:04

Crowley growled. "Bloody tease", he grumbled, sighing in relief when Hanakael finally touched him more firmly. Sure, he was doing that too - barely entering his lover with a single finger even if he didn't need a slow, careful preparation now - but he was the King of Hell. He could do what he wanted. He decided to quit losing time and inserted two fingers, thrusting them in and aiming directly at the prostate.

Dean could just stare as Castiel's expression got taken by the pleasure that the new angle allowed him to get. He couldn't help himself, and leant down to steal a passion-filled kiss from his soulmate's mouth, fingers still working him open. "Tell me when you think you are ready, alright?", he whispered against his lips. "I don't want to hurt you."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 18:18

Hanakael almost yelped when Crowley came back in him that way, tightening his fingers around his length as well. He kept pumping on it a bit quicker now, hoping Crowley would soon move on.

Castiel nodded, his breath shallow. "You should... add another finger," he whispered, looking low. "I fear you'll feel much bigger than that." He hooked an arm around Dean's neck to claim another long kiss from his lips, trying to inch a bit closer to his soulmate.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 18:31

Crowley groaned, enjoying that change of pace. But he soon had to interrupt Hanakael, his fingers slipping out of him to grab his hand. "This will do", he rasped out. Then he looked at him, as if he was thinking about something. His eyes flared red for a brief, meaningful moment. "Turn around and get on your knees." It was an order. But there was still space for a 'no'.

Dean nodded shakily and groaned again, trying to get as close to Castiel as the position allowed. He kissed him back, deepening it with his tongue, slowly adding another finger inside him, making it three. He moved them in and out, starting also a scissoring motion, hoping it would have helped with the next phase.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 18:39

Hanakael bit back a smile, and straightened up a bit, so he could turn his back to Crowley, on his elbows on knees, just like the demon had requested. "Is that good enough?" he asked in a whisper.

After a few minutes spent kissing Dean back, and trying to relax under all of that preparation, Castiel finally pressed a hand against his soulmate's torso, to push him away. "I- I think I'm good," he whispered, his voice low with desire.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 19:08

Crowley smiled wickedly, licking his lips at the sight. "Now that's a sight I could get used to", he repeated, lowly, getting close to him. He raised on his knees too, grabbing Hanakael's hips in a strong grip with his hands. Not hard enough to bruise, but enough to make him feel his fingers digging in the skin. He pressed himself against his lover, grinding his hips against his ass without entering him. Who was the tease now?

Dean gulped, pulling back his fingers. "Alright", he answered, his voice rough with want. He took back the lube to apply some on his length, sighing and letting out a light curse at the coldness of it. He scooted closer again then, guiding himself to press against Castiel's entrance.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 19:21

Hanakael almost whimpered after a while, moving his hips backwards out of reflex. "Crowley, please," he pleaded him, as he closed his fists into the bedsheets again. There was not even shame in his voice anymore, only need.

Castiel licked his lip, and looked back at Dean, nodding softly. He gestured for Dean to move closer, so he could wrap one arm around his shoulders, and moved his other hand down, to help him steady his length against his entrance.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 3 Jun - 19:57

Crowley hummed, one of his hands caressing its way up to Hanakael's muscled back to gently scrape his nails on his head. "You beg so prettily", he growled, leaning down to kiss his back. "Keep that on." Finally, with two sharp thrusts, he nestled himself completely inside his lover. He ground himself against him, hard, but didn't move more than that.

Dean silently thanked Castiel for the help. And, thanks to his encouragement too, he finally pushed himself inside the angel, and managed to go all the way in. His breath was kicked out of his lungs. "Holy shit", he whispered, trembling a bit. It was so tight and hot it felt nearly unbearable. But in the best meaning of the word.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 3 Jun - 21:10

Hanakael let out a cry when Crowley was once more inside of him. He had arched his back as soon as his lover had pushed himself deep inside of him, and his eyes fluttered closed for a few seconds, as he got used to that delicious feeling of being full again.

Castiel gasped for air, and clawed at Dean's back. It actually took him a while to manage to breathe in properly again and let out a soft moan, as he tried to adjust to that feeling. He was left speechless, yet again, had he wished to talk, he couldn't have done it. It felt both like Dean was too big, and yet perfect at the same time.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 4 Jun - 0:41

Crowley cursed lowly, his hungry gaze following the delicious curve of Hanakael's back arching for him. He followed the trail of his spine with his fingers, his touch heavy and possessive, leaving the other hand clawed at his hip. He finally rested the wandering hand at the base of his soulmate's neck just as he thrusted inside him once, slow and deep. If his angel wanted more, he would have had to beg him for it.

Dean too was having some problems breathing, in that moment. Everything was just so... overwhelming, so perfect and good that he seriously risked to lose all his control and just start to pound into his soulmate without any restraint. He barely registered that, in the heat of the moment, he had completely forgot to put on a condom. "Cas", he just moaned, moving out, then in again just as slowly, one time, to experiment. Silently asking - no, begging for the permission to start.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 5 Jun - 21:30

Hanakael moaned low, and merely tried to follow Crowley's painfully slow pace for a while, until he could take it no more. He arched his back a bit more, pressing himself against his soulmate. He probably found out soon enough that the demon was waiting for him to speak. "Could you please... make it harder?" He breathed, as he gave Crowley a look over his shoulder.

Castiel took another deep breath, and nodded softly, as he secured his hands on Dean's back. Actually- He even searched blindfully for the base of his wings, to gently dig his fingers in the sensitive skin.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 5 Jun - 22:31

Crowley bit back a smile. He buried his fingers in Hanakael's hair, pulling onto it slowly make him raise his head. He leant in, the other hand still secured on his hip, fingers dug into his skin. "Harder? Oh, you mean like this?" And he thrusted back hard into him, once, twice, grinding against the prostate. "Then beg."

Dean cried out loudly when those fingers dug into that sensitive patch of skin, hips snapping harshly into Castiel's tight heat, completely out of instinct. He trembled slightly, closing his eyes. "Shit", he grunted. He looked at the angel with nothing short than pure yearning in his eyes - and a small apology for the sudden push. Biting his lip, he started a slower pace, swinging his hips back and forth.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 18:20

Hanakael didn't try to escape Crowley's grip, not even for a split second. He let out a cry of pleasure each time his lover surprised him with a sharp thrust, then moaned, positively frustrated by that uneven pace. "Yes, like that," he almost whispered. "Please do it again." He hadn't even realized he had spoken that last bit in his mothertongue, overwhelmed by his yearning.

Dean's sudden thrust got Castiel to almost yelp with mixed pain and pleasure. He bit his lip, while he tried to assure himself that no, he had not been ripped apart from inside. He took a few deep breaths, and held Dean's apologetic gaze, which actually drew a soft smile from his lips. He finally sighed with content when his soulmate began a slower pace, and even took the opportunity to stretch a bit. He had almost crushed his wings under his own back.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 19:00

Crowley moaned too, cursing lightly and closing his eyes for a split second. "Oh I love how you sound, darling. It sounds dirtier in Enochian", he whispered. "Do go on." He finally gave into Hanakael's pleading, starting to thrust hard and fast, relentlessly.

Dean had to steady himself somehow, and the way to do so came to him when he watched Castiel stretch his wings under him - when he had finally stopped to admire him, of course. It almost distracted him from the nice, tight space he was currently buried into. Almost. While keeping a nice, slow and deep pace, he splayed his hands on his soulmate's wings, and tightened his fingers into those feathers.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Wed 6 Jun - 20:20

"Did I-" Hanakael didn't have the time to finish his question, for Crowley's thrusts inside of him were beyond delicious. He moaned, and grunted, and probably cursed profanities both in Enocchian from time to time, as the demon drove him near the edge.

Castiel gasped, and let out a pleased sigh. Feeling Dean's hands there actually relaxed him so much that their whole union didn't feel painful anymore. He even smiled, and gently pressed his fingers at the base of Dean's wings again, just a bit, not daring to make him lose his mind over the pleasure again.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Wed 6 Jun - 20:58

Crowley didn't seem to be thinking about stopping anytime soon, or slowing down. Or getting gentler. He loved it, loved the feeling of it all. Loved how Hanakael felt around him, how he keened and moaned as he tightened his fingers into his hair and tugged, loved how he looked, how he sounded - my, if he had known that angels could be so foul mouthed! He brought his other hand from his soulmate's hip to in between his shoulder blades, pressing his fingers there. "Any close, darling?", he growled, curving to speak in his ear.

Dean shivered when he felt Castiel's fingers near the base of his wings. But he kept looking at him, and smiled gently. He couldn't help but dip down to kiss the angel's lips, still thrusting into him. He tightened his fingers into the feathers underneath, pulling on them a bit, trying to angle himself a bit in hope to make it more pleasant for his soulmate. For him, it was already feeling great.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next