-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 03:14 pm

"Me too", was all Dean could answer, kissing him back softly. Then he gently pushed Castiel off of him, so they could both lie on the bed and try to get some oxygen back to their pleasure-clouded brains. When, after a couple of minutes, he had finally managed to get back some lucidity, he folded his wings away and turned to look at his soulmate, wih nothing but affection in his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 03:25 pm

Castiel had tucked away his own wings as well, and smiled back at him. He gently entwined his fingers in Dean, and sighed softly. He didn't need words in that moment. Just wanted to spend some quiet time with his soulmate.

Want to move on to the next scene?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 03:41 pm

Dean had seen that admittedly worrying, short message that Sam had left to him just around the morning after. He had definitely freaked out. He had looked for him, tried to message him, to call him, even went so far as to ask Hanakael if he knew anything about where his brother could be - and damn he didn't like to speak with that angel! It was only around late evening that one of his calls got finally picked up. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!", he yelled, before Sam had even the chance to say 'Hey'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 03:48 pm

"... Hey," Sam awkwardly replied, before he sighed. "I'm in New Castle, Colorado. Sorry, I didn't hear the phone." It's true, he blasted his music way too loud in hopes it would help him calm down.
Spoilers, he didn't. He felt so nervous meeting Eileen.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 03:53 pm

"Are you serious? 'Sorry, I didn't hear the phone' won't cut it!" Dean took a deep breath, to try and calm himself down. Spoilers, he couldn't as well. "You leave me the most criptic shit message I could ever hope to read from you, you take off and finally deign yourself to answer a call literally HOURS later - have you the slightest idea of what you made me go through?" He took another deep breath. Damn, he sounded like a bitchy mother right now. He had to relax. "Why are you in Colorado, by the way?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 04:21 pm

"I- I'm sorry, Dean. It's like I blacked out," Sam replied, with pure honesty. "I texted Eileen, and we agreed to meet there. To talk." He was starting to panic a bit, and Dean's own panicking tone sure hadn't help. It was kind of his fault, though.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 04:35 pm

Dean pinched the bridge of his nose, grunting in annoyance. Well, he couldn't really be mad about that. In that case, it was better that Sam had decided to take an impulsive decision, for once. Instead of dwelling on his fears. "Alright, fine then. I guess that's good enough", he conceded in the end, in a more calm voice. "Just keep your eyes open, and remember to tell when you are coming back, alright? Stay safe." Granted, he was also curious to see what would have happened. But he didn't need to say it.

And in the meantime, Eileen had finally stopped at a roadside pub right in that city. She had booked her own room, thinking that she was tired enough after driving for that much time anyway. And she would have needed a place where to crash, after what was going to be a very awkward conversation. She had then proceeded to sit down at one of the tables of the pub, sent Sam a message with the exact location, and started absent-mindedly playing with her fingers after ordering a beer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 04:52 pm

Sam sighed. "Yeah. I will. And- Dean, I'm sorry. It shoudln't happen anymore." He bid his brother goodnight, and then looked at his text message. He wrote back to Eileen that he was coming, and fifteen minutes later, he sat down in front of her. "Hey," he said and gestured, a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 04:57 pm

Eileen smiled back at him. She had talked herself through the fact that she should have probably made them a favour and be the less awkward of the two. "Hey", she answered. "How was the trip?" It was an ice-breaking question, of course. From his face, anyone could have guessed he had spent the whole hours in the car just trying not to get a panic attack.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 05:24 pm

"Long and boring," Sam replied, before he sighed. He looked down to his thread, and followed the red light until Eileen's hand. He held back a short, nervous and breathless chuckle, and licked his lips. "I'm sorry for making you drive all the way here too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 05:33 pm

Eileen was observing the thread too. She played a bit with it, waving his pinky to make it undulate gently, and watched as it went all the way up to Sam's finger. She shrugged. "It's fine. It's not like I had anything important to do", she said. "Well, if you don't count cleaning a vampire nest as a top priority in your to-do list. I'm sure someone else will pick it up." She was trying to ease him into the conversation bit by bit, talking about unimportant stuff. Hoping that way the rejection she was about to get would have been less abrupt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 05:43 pm

It was definitely making it less easy for Sam to keep his head cold, especially given how much he had been expecting that talk. "Eileen, I-" He hesitated a bit in his signing. "I would like to talk about this," he said, pointing to the threed. "About you, me. Us."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 05:46 pm

Eileen steeled himself. Well. That had been quick. She kept her calm, however. Even if all she really wanted to do was say, "You mean about the fact that you don't want this, right?" She just sighed, and signed to him, "Alright. Tell me what you couldn't say through text."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 06:00 pm

"It's not like that," Sam said out loud, before he signed it as well. He then hesitated. "I love you." He signed it another time, taking a deep breath. Not having to actually talk helped him. "I don't want you to die because of me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 06:08 pm

Eileen first blinked, surprised. She... really didn't have a clue. Sure, Sam was affectionate to her, kind and clever, not to mention handsome, and he was the only one she had ever bothered keeping contacts with. Of course she loved him. How could she not? It came natural. The fact he loved her back, on the other hand? Not so much expected. However, she frowned soon enough. "I... wait. Why should I die because of you?", she asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 06:22 pm

"Everyone I love-" Sam began, and then sighed, frowning slightly. "All of my past girlfriends died. Terrible deaths," he signed a bit awkwardly. "Everytime."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 06:26 pm

Eileen stared at him for some seconds, filled with only the noises coming from the other guests of the pub. She raised her eyebrows. "And so, since you think you are a sort of misfortune magnet, you'd resort to just break my heart before you get my blood on your hands. Is that it? Did I get it right?" Yes, both her signing and her unsure talk sounded pretty curt by that point.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 06:44 pm

"I-" Sam's brows furrowed. He looked like a lost pup right now. "What do you mean by 'breaking your heart'?" Yes, he had often assumed his feelings were onesided.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 06:51 pm

Eileen shook her head before that adorable, infuriating puppy of a man. "I love you too", she told him. "I love you, but as you made me happy by saying it, you hurt me by assuming that this", she gestured pointedly towards heir thread, "is only yours to decide for. I'm sorry to make you notice I am kind of involved too. So, tell me. What do you want to do now?" She was getting really into the argument, and she was clearly ready to slap him at the first wrong given answer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 06:59 pm

"... I don't know," Sam ended up replying. "I was hoping I'd know by talking to you, but I'm - I'm scared, Eileen. What if people hunt you down because of me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 07:09 pm

"..." With an impressive amount of calm, Eileen just raised her arm... and slapped him straight across his face. Soon after. she began to talk again. "Sam, you do realize that I could die tomorrow, and it could be something that does not concern you as the main cause, right?" Eileen's gesturing was getting a bit fast, and angry. "I am a hunter. Tonight a vampire could kill me in my sleep because I slaughtered their nest one month ago, not giving a shit about who Sam Winchester is. What difference would it make? At this point, just stop making up excuses and tell me you don't want this!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 07:33 pm

Sam held his cheek in pure shock, staring back at Eileen while she talked again. Well, signed again. He frowned a bit more through her speech, until he looked genuinely scared. "No! Eileen, I do love you," he even whispered with his signing, desperate. "I want this more than anything in the world, of course I do!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 07:39 pm

Eileen followed his answer with her eyes, trying to get a grip on herself. "Then give it a chance", she answered, not as conceited as before. "I am not defenseless - I live this life since I was a kid. I lost people too. I understand why you are scared, but if you want this too, then let's at least try." She sighed, but she looked at him straight in the eyes. "I don't want to hurt you. And this is why I promise I will be even more careful about my own well-being from now on, if it makes you feel better. Just... don't throw this away."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 07:45 pm

Sam ended up... smiling, finally. He offered Eileen his most sincere, genuine smile, as if he was relieved. "Would you- Would you agree to follow me-" he hesitated. How did one sign 'bunker' anyway? "-home? For a few days?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 07:57 pm

Eileen openly smiled at him too. "Sure", she answered. She hesitated a bit, before adding, "I'd say I am sorry for slapping you, but you kind of deserved that." Her smile was just as genuine as Sam's own now. "You - you really love me then. Wow. I honestly was not expecting that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum