Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary on Thu 10 May - 23:10

"Dean always thought not getting laid was a bad sign, not a choice. At least he's bothering me a little less since he found out his 'special someone'" Sam sighed, and actually pondered a moment over the fact that yes, since he was dating Castiel, Dean's embarrassing innuendos regarding his nights were no longer part of their breakfast routine.
Maybe he should think about thanking Cas for it one day.

Castiel's whole body shivered under that new, surprising touch. "Dean ?" He enquired, in a low voice. He didn't actually want to throw him off. After all, it was very... nice. Pleasant? Thrilling? All of it at once? Yes, probably.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 10 May - 23:19

"That's good news for you", Eileen answered, a smile playing on her lips. "I mean, I guess you have enough up your sleeves with the comments about your food choices, and the fact you go jogging every morning. You don't need also the ones about the fact that the lack of an active sex life is emasculating. Or something on those lines."

Dean looked up at Castiel for a brief moment, before looking away. He licked his lower lip in a seemingly nervous tick. "I... want to try to do a thing", he said then, slowly, carefully, his voice low. "I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I'll be able to go through with it, or to do any good, but I want to try", he added quickly, hesitation showing clearly on his face when he looked back again in the angel's direction. It was clear he was having some difficulties.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 19:29

"Sometimes I even wonder if Castiel is secretely healing him from his cholesterol and diabeties. I mean no human being should still be healthy with his eating habits." Sam allowed himself a smile. Dean would punch him if he knew he ever made that suggestion.
Unless it was what Cas actually did on a regular basis.

Castiel hesitated for a little while. "Whatever you wish to do, I will probably like it, Dean." He offered him a smile. "Go on."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 19:46

Eileen laughed silently at that thought. "Well, if he is doing that - and by if I mean that he is definitely doing that - I am fairly sure you can call him out for being a cheating ass", she answered jokingly.

Dean gulped, and then nodded. "If... you don't like it, or you don't want it anymore at some point, just tell me, ok?", he added. Then he lowered his gaze, starting to build up a road of light kisses on Castiel's stomach. But this time, unlike before, the path seemed to slowly go... southward.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 19:53

"I'll do that, then." Sam smiled, and looked at his phone for a little while. "What are you up to, tonight?"

Castiel sighed with delight, as his whole body shivered, expecting more. He bit on his lower lip to hold back a groan. He was still a bit self-conscious about the noises he made in the bedroom with Dean.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 20:07

Eileen looked at her discarded book. "Nothing much, really. I took a very long shower because I was stinking of Ghoul, and I had just started to read when you messaged me."

Dean decided he would have been more comfortable if he just sat on his knees, in front of the bed. Which he did. At least Castiel was in the right position for him to... well. Try. He had to take it slow, though - both for his sanity and for the angel's comfort. He took a hold of his manhood, slowly stroking it. He looked up, and a small smile formed on his lips as he saw his boyfriend (yes, boyfriend, right) trying to not let out any sound. "Cas. You can... let it out", he murmured, encouraging. "I want to know what you like."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 20:17

Sam pondered for a moment. "Hey. Do you mind if we call on skype? I'd like to train my signing a bit. If that's ok with you."

Castiel nodded awkwardly. "I- I'm sorry. It's just, seeing you like that in front of me, it's- " He licked his lower lip, looking for words. "- Erotic?" Yeah, he had no idea what other word he could use. But that's what he felt like. He wanted Dean's touches so bad right now he felt indecent for it.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 20:34

Eileen's smile widened when she read Sam's answer. She was genuinely happy that Sam wanted to practice signing language with her. That he wanted to see her, overall. Even though suddenly feeling a bit silly for being all that giddy, she typed out a short "Sure, I'd be happy to. Call away", and then she straightened up on the bed to grab her laptop. She opened it and positioned it in front of her, patiently waiting for the call.

Dean let out a low, embarrassed chuckle. "Well. I am flattered, and I... could say the same about you", he simply answered. His hand still moved along Castiel's lenght, the pace a bit quicker now, the rhythm still steady. "I love every single noise you make. And seeing you like this, it's just..." Too much? Not nearly enough? Definitely, beautifully sexy. "Painfully hot", he concluded.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 21:43

Sam called her, and waved happily as soon as he saw Eileen. He gestured a "hello" to her, and began to have casual conversation. He asked her again about her day, and talked about little nothings, like the things he cooked and ate, stuff he saw on his morning jog out.

"... Painfully hot. That's- I think I get what you mean," he breathed out, before a slight moan escaped his lips.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 21:54

Eileen followed the conversation with a genuine smile, just minding to correct him on some spelling errors - Sam had told her not to hold back on that. He needed to learn, and he wanted to be corrected! - and talking back about her own day, and the things she'd been up to in the last week. At some point she smiled brightly at him. "You're getting better at this", she gestured, alluding to the signing. "To think that the first time we met you had fucked up the 'thank you' gesture!"

Dean gulped again, that sound honestly doing wonders to him, having his brain getting all clouded. His eyes fell on Castiel's manhood, and he followed for some seconds the movement of his hand. 'Ok. If I don't now, I'll never get the guts', he thought, trying to encourage himself. So he took a deep breath, he secured his hand at the base of the angel's lenght, and dipped down to try and lick at its tip. Actually terrified of what he was doing.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 22:03

Sam's face almost flushed with embarrassment. "I was out of practice," he signed. "But I'm glad I could catch up." He held back a yaw, though, which kind of fucked up his last sentence.

Castiel found himself gasping for air, and looked down at Dean, mesmerized. Out of reflex, he reached for Dean's hair, trying to understand what was exactly happening. In any way, it felt... good. Really, really good.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 22:12

Eileen let out a laugh. "You were out of practice and you literally signed 'fuck you' to me", she reminded him with a smile. "And you said you were glad to bunny up now. I guess you meant catch, but I'll forgive you, since you seem very tired", she added, her smile a bit kinder.

Dean gently caught Castiel's hand, stopping briefly to look up at him. His face was actually flushed too, giving space to all his embarrassment. "If- if you're going to rest your hand on my head, you can. But don't push", he said immediately, before experimentally trying to lick a wet stripe over his lenght, from the base to the tip again.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 22:21

That's it, Sam blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry," he signed again. "But thank you," he said, emphacizing the last two words, to show her he had learned. Then he smiled at her, as he bid her a good night.

Castiel nodded silently, and merely rested his hand on Dean's head. Then, when he felt his tongue touching him again, he moaned, not even trying to hold it back this time.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 22:33

Eileen smiled at him too, chuckling. She nodded, recognizing Sam's improvement once again. "Good night, Sam", she gestured then, waving slightly at him before closing the conversation. She was still smiling when she closed the laptop. Sam was... adorable, for the lack of a better word.

Castiel's moan had liquid heat pooling in Dean's guts, and the tiniest bit of confidence coming back to him. He tried again, still following the same way of action, mouthing over the lenght up and down. He did try to stop a bit more on the tip, flicking his tongue over it from time to time. In the end, when he gathered enough courage, he finally took the tip in his mouth.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 22:39

Sam sighed softly as he closed his own laptop. He went to quickly brush his teeth, put his pajamas on, and laid down onto his bed, sighing yet again as he thought about Eileen and her smiles. He wondered why they made him feel so... light. So happy. As he closed his eyes for a moment, he realized that he was probably falling for that woman. He felt a slight sting in his chest at that thought, yet tried to reassure himself into thinking that as long as he said nothing, it would be alright.
He scratched absent-mindedly at a spot around his left pinky finger.

Castiel made more of those delicious sounds, not holding them back anymore. It's not like he could, actually, it all felt so great. He had to keep focused to not push or pull at Dean's head as he had promised, instead tightening his fingers into his hair from time to time.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 22:58

Eileen quickly prepared herself for bed too. She settled up the usual wardings and traps in the room, brushed her teeth and changed in her pajamas, before snuggling under the bedsheets. She thought about Sam a bit more. Ah, she just couldn't stop smiling, could she. It was so nice. But in the end, she shrugged it off, turning around. She didn't need to complicate things. Friends did it fine for her.
She scratched her hand, without really thinking anything about it.

Damn it all. Damn it all, it felt so good. Those sinful moans, hand grasping at his hair - ok, maybe he had a mild kink about his hair getting pulled on. Sue him. Dean bobbed his head slightly, still careful, as he didn't really know how to proceed properly. He tried to slowly get more of Castiel's lenght in his mouth with every movement, and he managed, mostly. And he found out that, even though he didn't like the thought of having a dick in his mouth, he couldn't bring himself to hate it. Not when Castiel was literally melting under him. Because of him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 23:21

Sam fell asleep happily that night, and would in fact only notice about his freshly-formed soulmate thread on the next morning ~

Castiel's moans shifted into a short, sharp cry of pleasure when Dean took him quite deep in his mouth. His sight was slightly clouded with pleasure, and yet he tried to look down, and gulped when he saw his beloved pleasuring him that way. Another long shiver ran down his spine. Before long, he gasped for air again. "Dean, I- I'm-" He tried to hold back that long, deep moan before he painfully worded out "close," trying to warn him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 11 May - 23:29

Morning that will come later~ :3c

Dean let out a small, aroused moan himself. Damn, all those noises castiel was letting out for him were going straight to his groin, making it extremely uncomfortable for him to stay sat on his knees. And painfully arousing, too. When he heard the angel's warning, he raised his head and distanced himself a bit from his crotch. He still wasn't ready to let him come in his mouth. "It's alright, Cas", he said, his voice hoarse and low, taking a hold of his lenght and pumping it quickly. "Let go now."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 11 May - 23:53

Castiel's almost pained expression morphed into one of pure delight, as he allowed hismelf to come in Dean's hand, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened in a silent gasp. He did not dare to move, merely opening his eyes back again when he was done. He eased his fingers from Dean's scalp and slowly caressed it. He hadn't noticed he had tightened his grip as he came.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 May - 0:00

Dean kept on whispering sweet nothings to Castiel, still pumping his lenght throughout his orgasm. He finally let him go only when he felt the angel's fingers slowly let go of his hair to soothingly caress him instead. And, while he admired his work - Castiel's flushed face, parted lips and absolutely messed up breathing were absolutely worth of contemplation - he let a smug smile take place on his face. Well, apparently he was pretty good!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 May - 0:05

Face still flushed with both pleasure and embarrassment, Castiel ended up clearing his throat at some point, and shifted his legs a bit awkwardly. "That was- perfect. Thank you," he whispered.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 May - 0:10

Dean's smile got kinder as he finally stood up - wincing a bit, because his knees hurt a little - and sat on the bed, laying down next to him. "You're welcome. And I am glad if I was good enough", he answered honestly, leaning in to kiss his cheek. Yes, of course he was still hard. But he didn't want to ask anything right now. He was just happy he had managed to go through a whole new experience without freaking out. A miracle!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 May - 0:14

"I loved it," Castiel confessed. He soon looked at Dean himself, though, and pressed his lips together when he spotted his hard-on. "Do you... wish for me to do the same?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 12 May - 0:20

Dean bit his lower lip. He looked away, embarrassed. "I... I don't know", he replied hesitantly. "If you want to." No, he wasn't scared of getting too pushy like it had happened that other time. It wasn't about that at all. Nope. It's not like he was still feeling terrible about it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 12 May - 0:24

Castiel hesitated for a moment. "It felt really good. I'd like to return the favour, if you don't mind." He looked at Dean straight in the eye, as he reached for the hem of his underwear, to slightly pull it down.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next