"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 0:09

Dean breathed against the angel's skin, slowly letting go of his hair. Hearing those words spoken to him made his chest tighten with... pride. He gently pressed his hand against Castiel's head, his other one travelling back to the point where his wings met with his back, soothingly rubbing his fingers on that patch of skin. "You want me close? Like this?", he asked as he pulled the angel down with him, so that their bodies could be as tightly pressed together as possible, their crotches hotly slotted against each other. He bit his lip, stifling a groan.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 18:54

Castiel sighed with relief, and pressed himself further against Dean. He kissed his neck softly, as if to thank him, even nibbling on his skin a bit. "That's perfect," he breathed. He wanted to thank Dean, though. So, now that he could touch him, one of his hands slid under his shirt, to caress his side.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 19:07

Dean let out a sigh, turning a bit to give Castiel better access to his neck. Now that their bodies were well pressed together, he could move his hands to bring them back on the angel's wings, palms and fingers gently exploring them to mindlessly find a soft spot anomg the feathers, or anything that felt pleasant enough to touch. As said, he wasn't really thinking in that moment. ... well not with his brain, that is. He shivered when he felt Castiel's hand ghosting over his side, and bit his lip to keep in any sound.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 19:36

Castiel held back a moan as he sucked on Dean's skin, since the human had found a particularly sweet, sensitive spot in his wings. His hand kept wandering on his torso and his abs, though. And it was getting dangerously close to his pants.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 20:09

Dean bit back a small moan, hands twitching and pressing down on that same spot that made Castiel shiver oh so deliciously. That felt so nice, goddamnit. But his otherwise clouded, pleasure-swimming brain suddenly woke up, sending worried signals about that hand so close to the hem of his pants. He rapily went through the options he had - getting a panick fit and stop everything right away, possibly getting Castiel to be self conscious about that whole thing, or ignore it and proceed into dangerous, uncharted territory. He decided to wait, fingers threading in the feathers and pulling on them.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 20:15

Castiel sighed yet again with delight, and moved just at tad bit away from Dean so he could move his pants not into his pants, but over them, massaging his groin with a sort of... curiosity. It had been one thing to feel Dean's crotch under both of their pants on that same morning, it was another to cup it with his hand.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 20:35

Dean's breath hitched audibly when he felt Castiel touch him through the fabric of his pants. It was an exploring, tentative movement, but it was more than enough to rile him up apparently. And the angel could probably feel that he was getting harder under his hand, even though Dean was doing his best to distract him from that task by pressing down on the sweet spot on the wings he had found shortly before.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 21:00

Castiel bit back a moan, and looked at Dean for a few seconds. He then kissed him again, eagerly. And kept massaging him all the while, since it seemed to please him.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 21:41

Dean let out a loud groan in the kiss, giving space for a deeper kiss as he unconsciously bucked his hips into Castiel's hand. That was just the right amount of pressure just where he needed it the most. But as far as he was concerned, he couldn't get all the benefits. He pulled harshly on the feathers that were still tightly held in his hands, maneuvering to shove one of his legs in between Castiel's, grinding it against his crotch.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 21:52

Castiel moaned again, and yet kept kissing Dean's back, as he rocked his hips just a bit, to get more of that delicious friction between his legs. His feathers fluttered a bit too under that sudden roughness. Actually, all of that tugging at his wings got him so worked up he actually began to undo Dean's pants without even thinking about it.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 22:01

Dean was supposed to take a stance, at this point. To stop all that, to tell Castiel that they could just keep making out and touch each other without removing any clothes. But the rational part of his brain was being suffocated by the other one, which was screaming at the top of its lungs 'SCREW THAT SHIT THIS IS HOT AND I WANT TO GET NAKED NOW'. So he didn't protest. Didn't shy away. He let the angel do that, and ground himself harder against him, biting on his lower lip.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 22:08

Castiel sighed softly, and broke the kiss to nibble at Dean's lip, before he looked down the moment his fingers found their way under his underwear, to finally wrap around his length. That thought itself suddenly made his mouth dry.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 22:21

When he felt fingers - Castiel's fingers - wrap around him, all Dean could do was freeze. He just got completely still, muscles all tensed like chords, not even daring to breathe, lips pressed into a thin line to avoid any embarrassing sound to escape. His eyes were locked on the angel's hand buried in his underwear, and he couldn't bring himself to think anything bad about it. Or, to think anything at all.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 22:31

Castiel worried a bit to see that Dean was now tense, and not moving anymore. He tried to caress his length with his hand, studying him carefully. "Is this... too much?"
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 22:46

Dean opened his mouth to answer - at least that's what he intended to do, but all he could let out was a throaty moan as his head fell back on the pillows. He managed to gather enough strenght to muster up an answer in the end, though. "If you're going to ask questions, and want me to talk, maybe you shouldn't do that whith your hand on my dick", he half laughed, breathlessly. "It's not... too much. But I can hardly do anything in this position", he added, raising his hips a bit. Because he didn't really want that to stop.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 22:52

"... oh. Sorry," Castiel replied, with an awkward, yet endearing smile. "... I do wish to keep going like this, though," he whispered, as he straightened up a bit, to get a proper hold of his length. "As a payback for what you did to my wings." And yet, he did not tuck them away. He simply folded them a bit, as a sign that yes, he would beg for more of his touches later.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 22:59

Dean took in a deep breath, trying not to buck his hips against Castiel's hand again as if he was a hormonal teenager. That required all of his willpower, though. He focused on the angel's face, eyes meeting the other's. "I thought I was being a little too rough", he observed. "I mean, didn't I almost ripped them off? And- wait, does that mean you, uh, don't want me to-?" He made a crude gesture to avoid saying that directly, face flushed with embarrassment.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 23:04

Castiel hesitated for a moment. Then cleared his throat. "You won't mind it?" He would reply about the wings later, but now, he was mostly worried about not pressuring Dean too much. Was he even pressuring him? Was that bad?
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 23:15

Dean awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Trying to answer questions while having someone's hand in your underwear was still too much of a difficult task to him. "I know how to say no", he muttered in the end. "You know I can. I'd said that already if it was the case. But, stopping right now? I think I'd literally die of blue balls", he added. "And just laying here makes me feel lazy, to be honest. I am used to, uh, reciprocate", he concluded.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 23:33

Castiel smiled softly, and leaned towards Dean to finally kiss him again. With his free hand, he guided his soulmate's to his own belly. He did not wait any further before he began to stroke Dean again.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 13 Apr - 23:44

Dean moaned lowly, biting his lip in order to try and concentrate on his own task, instead of focusing on Castiel's hand wrapped around him. It was rather easy to get his hand in the other man's loose pajama pants, and more so for his fingers to sneak under the hem of his underwear. He was admittedly kind of lost - a first is a first, after all -, but, driven by the will to give Castiel at least a little bit of a payback for all the good things he was doing to him (and oh hell, was he doing great), he tentatively wrapped his fingers around his lenght, slowly sliding over it.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 13 Apr - 23:55

Castiel shivered, and tried to catch Dean's lips to stiffle a moan against them, as he rocked his hips just a bit, to feel Dean a bit more against his bare, hardened skin. He did remember to keep stroking the human as well, though. That was actually his main focus for when his mind wasn't too clouded with those new sensations.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 14 Apr - 0:01

Feeling a bit encouraged by the fact that Castiel was apparently enjoying the attention - and taking advantage of the kiss to swallow down a moan that had totally escaped him - Dean grabbed his lenght more firmly, strocking him with long, fluid motions, keeping the pace slow for now. It was easier than he had initially thought, actually.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sat 14 Apr - 18:12

Castiel grunted happily against Dean's lips, and even nibbled on them from time to time. Since he was mostly learning too, he sometimes mirrored Dean's movements, thinking that the human probably knew better than him how to please.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sat 14 Apr - 18:41

That line of action was apparently working pretty well. Dean licked and nibbled back on Castiel's lips, trying to invade his mouth with his tongue. As he had noticed that the angel mostly tried to mirror his gestures, he started following a path he usually used on himself, twisting his hand a bit and swiping his thumb over the tip of his lenght.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next