Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

Sometimes they come back

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes they come back Empty Sometimes they come back

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 09:19 pm

Serah was honestly happy. Really, she was. Her relationship with Valdyr proceeded nicely, her friends were happy, they were staying in a great place. But lately, she had grown quieter. She seemed to actively avoid to go in town as much as she could, even if she still accepted some dates. When she went, she seemed always on edge, worried, even if she tried to hide it as much as she could. Like right now, smiling her usual smile while walking at Valdyr's side.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Sometimes they come back Empty Re: Sometimes they come back

Post by Mary 22/12/17, 09:28 pm

Valdyr was dense, sure. But he wasn't a complete clueless idiot either. So, on that day, he stopped walking and looked at her. "Serah, is something wrong?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 09:43 pm

Serah smiled nervously at him. She opened her mouth to tell him that nothing was wrong. Then she closed it, biting her lip. No, she didn't want to lie to him. "... well, I might be... overly nervous about something. Maybe I am exaggerating", she fretted to say. Then she sighed heavily. "There have been sightings of people from my tribe, around here."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/12/17, 09:48 pm

"... And you have a bad history with them?" Valdyr entwined his fingers with hers. He didn't intend to stay out with Serah if she felt too worried about that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 09:59 pm

"Yeah. I'd say so. They are... the first and main reason I keep travelling", Serah explained, accepting his hand. "I don't want them to find me", she added then, still looking around suspiciously. Ready to flee at the first sighting of pointed ears, or excessively tall and thin people.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/12/17, 10:18 pm

Valdyr nodded, and turned around. "Come on, let's go back then. We'll ask the cooks if we can dine at the palace tonight. I don't want you to risk running into them."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 10:35 pm

Serah smiled sadly at him. "I'm sorry about our night out though", she said, squeezing his hand. "I'll make up for it, promise!" She made a couple of jokes about how she had wore that hellish dress for nothing while they went back to the palace. She didn't notice a couple of elves asking questions to the keeper of an inn. Luckily for her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/12/17, 10:45 pm

Valdyr did notice them, though. Thankfully, he tried to keep Serah distracted. "You know, we don't have to go out every night. Maybe we could ask Lord Sakrish if we could... build a home not that far from his domain, and, you know. Cook for ourselves. I'm not so bad," he said, as an attempt of joking.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 10:59 pm

Serah let out a laugh. "Ho ho ho, are you really proposing to me to live in the same house? And that you're willing to cook for me? Is this /serious/ or what, because it's just too cute", she said teasing him but actually gushing over the idea. She didn't notice the two elves, but they did notice her. They didn't seem intentioned to follow, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/12/17, 11:18 pm

Valdyr chuckled kindly. "You don't know what you're missing out yet. Just wait to try my few specialties," he said to her, hurrying their pace a bit. "But enough talking about food, it's making me too hungry," he lied a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/12/17, 11:29 pm

Serah looked at him, a bit confused by that change of pace. "Well, alright, but if we run like you're doing we're gonna be so much more hungry afterwards-", she started, then froze when she spotted another couple of elves, further away from there, speaking with a woman. Probably asking questions. "... we are not far away from the palace, are we", she asked, her voice hushed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/18, 04:33 pm

"No. Keep talking, Serah," Valdyr replied, a bit nervous himself. But they would only attract attention to themselves if they acted worried. "We'll have a meteor rain in a few weeks, by the way. I can't wait to show that to you," he told her, trying to keep her distracted from all those suspicious elves.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/18, 09:14 pm

Serah bit her lower lip. She had to physically force herself to calm down, and she somehow managed to - even though she was squeezing Valdyr's hand really hard now. "Oh, really? That- that sounds nice", she stuttered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum