Not-so-secrets

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Not-so-secrets

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 21:22

"Mh, no, but we could probably get back and ask Lord Sakrish if some of his guards have seen anything," Valdyr suggested. "I mean, they scout around the whole area, they must have encountered him.

Carleen smiled. "Sure. Follow me, mister," she told him, as she turned her horse, ready to show him the way. "We're not that far from the city actually, it's behind that hill."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 21:27

Ariadne nodded. "That seems a good idea. I'm sorry, I wouldn't ask for help usually, but it's been five days since I've last seen him - it is a bit too much even for Gro'mash. Is this Lord Sakrish the noble who has his domains here?", she asked curiously, ready to follow them.

The orc grunted his thanks, following her. "She will be worried. It's been five days", he mumbled out loud.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 21:43

Valdyr couldn't help but think that 5 days was a BIG amount of timefor someone to get lost. "Yes, that's his domain. He has a lot of warriors under his orders, who protect the whole area.

"... I bet she would be. Are you thirsty or hungry?" She asked him, suddenly worried. "I have some water and food on me if you wish."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 21:46

Ariadne seemed relieved. "That's good. I just hope he is behaving, wherever he is", she said. Horknath patted her. "Don't worry mom, He'll be fine."

"Oh, no, I'm okay. Thank you", the orc hurried to say, seemingly embarrassed. "And, maybe she already met up with our son. He will reassure her."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 22:03

"You have a son? How old is he?" Carleen asked, genuinely curious. Ha, there was no way the first orc she'd run into would be related to Horknath anyway.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 22:10

"Thirty", the orc answered gruffly. "He is a man, by now. We didn't know he was staying here. We were lucky", he said.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 22:13

"... Wouldn't your boy be named Horknath, by any chance?" Carleen asked, trying to bite back a smile. Oh boi. Could it be.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 22:15

The orc grinned. "Aye, that's my boy", he said, proudly. Then he frowned again. "You know him, milady? I hope he hasn't gotten himself into troubles."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 22:24

"Oh no, don't worry. We are very close, actually," she said with a wide smile, as she extended her hand to him. "My name is Carleen."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 22:26

The orc blinked, tilting his head, before taking her hand in his - very big - one. "Gro'mash", he answered. "Then... you know my son? That's some luck! Are you his friend?", he asked her, beaming happily.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 22:30

"Mmh I'll say yes for now. But I'll leave him the priviledge of proper introductions... ah, and there he is!" she smiled widely, and waved at Horknath and the other, who she finally saw since they had gone past the hill that led straight to the path from her domain to the town.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 22:36

Horknath spotted her when she was waving at him. He smiled widely and waved back. "Carleen! You come at the right time! I wanted to introduce you to-" He hadn't even had the time to finish that period. His father had launched himself to him and had grabbed both him and Ariadne, tackling them. "Aah, Grom, dear! I was so worried!", his wife reproached him gently, patting his back. "'m sorry", he sniffled.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 22:42

Carleen laughed happily and joined them, coming down her horse. Actually, she even asked Yvan to ride her horse back home, so he could warn her father about their guests. She then waited patiently for Gro'mash to release his family, after having politely greeted Serah and Valdyr.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 22:50

And Gro'mash did release his family, after tackling his son a little bit more - and bravely managing not to weep. Ariadne could finally thank Carleen - after kissing her husband, of course -. "Thank you for finding him, milady. You have my undying gratitude", she said with a bow.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 23:02

"I would have probably searched the whole area for him as soon as I learned that it was Horknath's father, Madam. I'm glad I could help," she said with a fond smile. "My name is Carleen, by the way," she said, offering her hand to Ariadne.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Dec - 23:06

Ariadne gently took her hand in hers, bowing slightly. "It's a pleasure. My name is Ariadne, Horknath's mother, as you probably understood by your own", she chuckled, letting go of her hand. Horknath cleared his throat, walking so that he could be at Carleen's side. He was silently asking for permission to properly introducing her as his fiancÚ, of course. He literally couldn't wait.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Dec - 23:17

Carleen smiled, and nodded to him, biting her own lips. She couldn't wait herself to be introduced. Out of reserve, Valdyr had taken Serah by the hand again to walk ahead, leaving that moment to the small family.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Dec - 0:13

Horknath took a deep breath, smiling. "Well. Mom, dad. I won't wait any further to tell you why I am particularly happy to have you here, right now." He took Carleen's hand in his, clearly excited. "Carleen is my fiancÚ. We are going to get married in some time." Ariadne let out a happy yelp, her hands on her mouth as her eyes widened in surprise. Gro'mash just stared at them for a couple of seconds before bursting into tears.

Serah let Valdyr take her away, even though she took it as an occasion to tease him a bit. "Is there a possibility that you will kiss me like miss Ariadne kissed her husband one day?", she asked him with a smug smile, poking him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Dec - 20:26

Carleen's smile vanished a bit when she saw Gro'mash bursting into tears, genuinely concerned. "Is... is something wrong, mister?"

Valdyr's cheeks got darker. He grunted. "Not in public. You may have notised that I'm quite... reserved."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Dec - 20:39

Horknath covered his face, utterly embarrassed, as Gro'mash blurted out, sobbing: "M-my son is getting m-married! I am so HAPPY", he cried out, sniffling. Ariadne rushed to hug Carleen. "That's such great news! Congratulations, to both of you!", she said, smiling widely. She was clearly keeping herself from tearing up as well.

"I wasn't asking for public making out, please. I am not a teen", Serah chuckled. "Relax. I was just teasing you", she said, gently squeezing his hand.
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Dec - 20:50

Carleen finally smiled, relieved to know that Gro'mash just had a really soft heart. She hugged Ariadne back. "Thank you. I hope you'll agree to stay at my father's place for a few days, so that we can all get to know each other !"

Valdyr grunted again, making no more comment. Still, he squizzed her hand gently.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Dec - 20:55

Ariadne smiled again, taking a step back. "If you don't mind hosting us, we'll be happy to get to know you and your family better. And we'll be overjoyed to pass a bit of time with our son", she added, patting her husband's back.

Serah grinned. "Hey, what about you take me on a date tonight? I kinda feel like going on a date. Or if you don't feel like it, then I can take /you/ on a date!" Which would be the same. Serah, please!
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Dec - 21:06

Carleen smiled fondly, and looked at Horknath. "Should we go now? We still have to walk for a little while before we get there ~"

Valdyr snorted. "You're terrible with romantism. But why not. We deserve some time on our own too," he told her with a softer voice.
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Dec - 21:11

Horknath nodded, smiling widely at her. "Sure, let's go." Ariadne nodded, ready to follow them. Grom had managed to calm down, now that he had his wife's arm wrapped around his own.

"Hey, I do my best! I am already pretty, I can't also be good at romanticism", Serah protested with a smug smile. "Why, you good at that?", she asked then, curious. She couldn't honestly distinguish romanticism from anything else.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Dec - 21:15

Carleen walked along with Horknath then, and asked his parents a few questions regarding their trip, how long they intended on staying there, and so on.

"I don't know. You'll tell me," Horknath said with a soft chuckle. "I've never dated anyone before, after all."
Mary
Adoratrice de peluches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next