Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Venturing South

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Venturing South - Page 10 Empty Re: Venturing South

Post by Gravirei 21/11/17, 11:09 pm

Serah looked at them and grinned. "Oh, hey! So, you got lost in the end, didn't you?", she joked, waving at Horknath. He just grumbled, embarrassed. "Nah. I would totally kick your ass with a bow, please." She pointed to her two daggers. "I'll go with those."

Delilah entered the room, looking around. She walked slowly up to Yvan. "The doctor told me to check up on you. How is your leg?", she asked, concern in her voice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/17, 11:12 pm

Valdyr arched a brow, smiling. "Why not. Who would you want to spar, to begin with?"

"Well, I'm bored," Yvan smiled as he looked up to her. "And a bit in pain, but I think I'll have to get used to it while it heals. Name's Yvan, by the way," he told Delilah, extending his hand to her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/17, 12:11 am

Serah hummed and put down her bow with the utmost care, getting up from her sitting spot. She then proceeded to flip around her daggers for a couple of times, then pointing one to Valdyr with a grin. "You'll be my first victim, sweetheart~" For Horknath, that choice was more than ok. After all, he was waiting for Carleen.

"Delilah", she answered, accepting his hand to shake it. "Yes, I think the whole palace knows your name by now, Master Yvan", she smiled playfully. After the incident of course he had gotten... famous, around the halls. "I'm sorry you feel bored. Can I help you in some way?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/17, 09:20 pm

"Alright." Valdyr smiled to himself and worked his shoulders. "Just be careful not to hurt yourself while you dive down for me."

Yvan sighed dramatically, and looked at her... before smiling. "Might be too early for that. Who are you exactly, Delilah? You don't seem like a servant, nor like lady Carleen's sister."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/17, 09:29 pm

Serah snorted. "Yeah, sure. And you be careful to aim decently. My face is up here", she reminded him with a grin, pointing towards her head. She stretched her arms, testing her flexibility. Horknath sat down a bit away, smiling. He'd have enjoyed his friends' training.

Delilah kept herself from rolling her eyes, just smiling instead. "I have the honour of being Milady's first maid. Guards Vice-Captain, and keeper of her secrets. I also like to think we share a very nice friendship."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/11/17, 09:48 pm

Valdyr smiled back and sparred with Serah for a while, taking advantage of his height to try to make her lose her balance. He didn't need to aim for her face or the upper part of her body. Elf or not, she was a woman, hence her gravity center was her hips. And as a dwarf, he had been used to train with people whose gravity center was the same. She was just taller than his average training partners.
"Aren't you training, Mister Horknath ?" Carleen asked him at some point, as she stood right behind him.

Yvan whistled. "Oh, wow. That's a lot of responsabilities," he said with a smile. "What do you spend your days doing?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/11/17, 10:02 pm

Serah, on her side, had a bit more difficulties. True, she was flexible and very agile, she could do such leaps and acrobatics that would have made a frog envious, but she wasn't that used to train with someone less tall than her. Reason for which she passed most of the training jumping left and right, trying to tire him out.
Horknath blinked, getting distracted from his friends' training to look at Carleen. "Oh, not yet, Milady", he answered politely, smiling at her. "I suppose I will have to wait for my turn."

Delilah smiled at him. It was all too easy to smile at Yvan, truly. "Train, and make sure everything in the palace is as it should be. What any good First Maid would do. What about you instead? I've heard you're a magician." She arched a brow. "I'm sure you don't usually spend your days breaking your legs."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 07:51 pm

"Well. If you don't have a sparring partner, I could maybe be your opponent," Carleen offered to him, as if it were a pure coincidence. But they had agreed on a fight with a prize earlier, and she was definitely not forgetting about it.

Yvan laughed kindly. "No, I don't, know. I mostly train my abilities more than my physical strength, but I fear it will be a 'no' as long as I'm inside," he sighed. "I mean, you don't want this place to catch on fire if I get distracted."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 08:07 pm

Horknath hadn't either. And it was widely proved by the sudden rush of blood to his ears and cheeks. "That'd be great! Thanks for the offer", he answered, getting up to follow her. He had picked up his axe earlier already.

Delilah laughed. "Yeah, I don't think I can allow that on my watch, mister", she told him with a smile. "But I'd like to see a demonstration of that, when you'll be good enough to step outside." She sat down on a stool next to his bed. "I'm curious. Where do you come from?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 08:21 pm

"Let's see how good you are with that axe," Carleen teased him, as she took out her sword. And how about their fight ! who would most likely win ?

"...Well. Truth be told, a noble family from the North. Not that it really matters anymore," Yvan replied with a shrug.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 08:37 pm

That strongly depends on how agile Carleen is... and on how much Horknath will get distracted by her awesomeness *DIES* I think for a first fight Carleen is more likely to win. What you think?

Delilah nodded. "I see. And what do you think of our land?" She smiled widely. "I guess it is really something different from what you're used to. The weather, the people..." She had always been very curious about foreigners. And well, that way she was already investigating on him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 08:54 pm

Yush ! after all, she is also the leader of all of Sakrish's warriors. She would probably find a way to make Horknath fall by making him loose balance, and would instantly come on top of him, pressing her blade against his throat, her other hand on his torso. Hot.

"It's very different, yes. But I like it," Yvan replied honestly. "You see to have a very interesting culture as well. I'm actually quite curious about what you do around here, or believe in."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 09:05 pm

Definitely hot, and Horknath was now lying helplessly under her, fighting hard to keep his blood from rushing... downwards. He looked at her, then at the blade grazing his throat. He gulped, forcing himself to let out a nervous laugh. "Ha... haha, seems like you win, Milady. You're way better than I expected. Which is saying something, since I already knew you were good."

"Oh, you have loads of time to learn now", Delilah smiled, patting his arm and nodding to his broken leg. "When you'll be feeling better, maybe me and Milady could show you around, if you are interested."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 09:10 pm

Carleen held back a laugh, and finally stepped back, offering her hand to Horknath to help him back up. "You're a good warrior yourself."

"That would be amazing !" Yvan replied, enthusiastic. "Oh, you know, and if you have local books around, I'd be happy to read them."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 09:25 pm

Horknath accepted her hand. "I'd like to spar again another time, if you'd like", he said as he got up from the ground, patting dust away from his clothes, his axe at his side now.

"You're in luck. We have a library, here in the palace." Delilah answered with a smile. "I take it you like to read? That sure is nice!" So he wasn't a man of action, that was for sure. Which was kind of a minus point, considering that Carleen loved swords and liked to fight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 09:33 pm

Carleen smiled back at him, and nodded. "Maybe another time, then. For now, I should check on my warriors."

"I love to read," Yvan replied again. "Actually, if you have adventure books, I'd like them better than anything else !" And he surely wasn't the kind to please Carleen so far. Maybe like a friend, but surely not like a potential partner.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 09:45 pm

Horknath nodded. "I won't keep you from your duties any further... princess", he added with a grin, bowing slightly to her. He then proceeded to walk up to where Serah and Valdyr where training.

Yes, definitely not Carleen's type. But aw. Well, wasn't he cute, looking all enthusiastic like that. Just like a puppy. A puppy that got drunk, broke his leg and could spit fire. But still a puppy. "If you wish I could bring you some books, later this afternoon."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 09:58 pm

And Valdyr was getting exhausted, since neither Serah nor him admitted their defeat !

Yvan nodded. "How about you bring me some of your favourites ? I mean, if you have favourite books," he said, smiling to Delilah.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 10:11 pm

Serah panted loudly, gesturing for a break. "Please- time out- I think I will spit my lungs out if we go on like this!" Horknath whistled. "Wow. You two are still at it?" That was honestly amazing.

"I generally prefer books about mystery and bloody murders. I don't know if those are your kind of stories", Delilah answered. "But sure then. As if I could say no to someone with that handsome smile", she smiled at him with a wink. Well, nothing bad with that. Lord Sakrish had given permission to flirt, right?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/11/17, 10:28 pm

Valdyr smiled, panting too. "She's not so bad at keeping her distances," he said, as he dug his own axe into the ground, to look at Horknath. "How about you? I think I saw you training with someone earlier."

Yvan looked at her in confusion for a split second, but then... He smiled seductively at her. "I'm sure I'm going to enjoy anything as long as it comes from you ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/11/17, 10:35 pm

While Serah took some breath back, Horknath nodded to Valdyr, scratching his head. "Yes, with Lady Carleen. She is a very talented warrior. She grounded me in no time", he muttered, embarrassed.

Delilah bent slightly towards Yvan, eyes half lidded. "Oh, I'm sure you would. Giving my /everything/ is what I do best... and if it is for someone as cute as you, all the better~", she purred to him, catching his chin in her hand.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/11/17, 09:14 pm

Valdyr laughed. "Hey, sometimes being the smaller of the two opponents gives you an advantage," he said, playfully punching Horknath's arm. Not even starting to suspect whatever between those two.

"... You know women rarely flirt back that much with me, so just to be sure : you're not setting some sort of trap to kill me or something?" Yvan asked, very seriously.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/11/17, 09:32 pm

Of course he didn't suspect anything, he was as dense as a BOULDER! Horknath had witnessed ladies flirting with him for more than an hour just to be regarded with a simple "Well, 't was nice to talk with you, bye". He smiled at Valdyr. "Yeah, guess so. While in your case apparently it didn't", he observed, looking at Serah, who was laying on the ground. "Oh don't mind me dying here, I am feeling just FANTASTIC", she panted.

"If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't lose my time talking, you know", Delilah sighed. "You'd already be spilling your guts on the floor. But that'd be such a loss." And a mess. But well.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/11/17, 09:44 pm

"Of course it did," Valdyr replied, crossing his arms. "I mean I've destroyed Serah," he joked, laughing heartfully. Which he didn't do very often.

"For the floor, you mean?" Yvan replied with a bitter laugh. "...Wait, were we actually flirting then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/11/17, 09:54 pm

Horknath laughed with him. It was so nice to see Valdyr be this honestly happy. Serah glared at both of them. "Having fun at my expense? Haha. Yeah, very funny. Let's pick on the elf!" She laughed too, though. "Watch your back, Valdyr. She'll get back at you", Horknath laughed.

Delilah arched a brow. "I was talking about your pretty face, but well. Believe what makes you happy." She smirked at him. "What, you think I take flirting for a joke? You are talking to the wrong chick, pal."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum