Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Venturing South

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Venturing South - Page 6 Empty Re: Venturing South

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 11:26 am

"All the nights you want", Horknath breathed out, fighting not to close his eyes. He wanted to look at her, to remember this. But he really didn't want her to get tired. And besides, it was better to make the most out of it, since no matter what she had just said, it was unlikely he would have been that lucky again. That was why he quickly flipped their positions, to have her sprawled out under him, now thrusting freely into her as he grabbed her hips.

"Try me!", Serah answered merrily. She observed him for a bit. "You don't talk much, do you?", she said with a smile. "I mean, I know. It's because you have your broody image to keep, isn't it?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 12:11 pm

Carleen let out a cry of pleasure, and closed her eyes for a short moment, overwhelmed by that new pace. She did lock eyes with him as soon as she opened hers again, even if her face flushed a little more. But she did hold back a smile as she wrapped her legs around his hips, to keep him as close as possible.

Valdyr arched a brow, confused. "... I don't know if elves worry that much about their image, but no. I just don't have anything to say. This is the only reason I'm not talking."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 12:24 pm

Horknath growled when he felt her legs wrap around him. He bravely managed to keep himself from letting his control slip. Hurting her was the furthest thing on his mind. He met her hips with his in deep, controlled thrusts, his hands still at her sides. He bowed down to her. "You wanted me more straightforward", he growled lowly in her ear. "I hope this pleases you, Carleen", he added, her name coming out like a moan.

"Elves usually do", Serah answered honestly. "Well, me too, sometimes. I like people to think I am a damn heartless bitch." She bumped him with her elbow, smiling. "And I had fooled you into thinking that when we met, heh?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 12:39 pm

Carleen wrapped her hands around Horknath's neck as soon as she got the chance to, kissing him once again. "Please don't stop," she moaned back, as she kept moving with him. "It's- it's perfect."

Valdyr looked at her, slightly confused. "I'll be honest, I don't understand why you like it. I mean. I did think you were the worst person I had ever met, and I would have killed you first chance that I got. Is it really what you want?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 12:53 pm

Horknath growled more, his hands moving away from her hips so that he could wrap his arms around her. His pace grew a bit faster as he drove himself into her as deep as he could as he kissed her back passionately, before moving his mouth to her chest to lick and kiss it.

Serah just shrugged. "I don't like people. Seems fair I give them a reason to not like me back", she answered criptically. Then she looked at him again. "But well, when I care, I care. Like, I would have hated for Nadia to hate me. And now that I know you well, it would make me sad if you disliked me too."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 01:02 pm

Carleen couldn't hold back any more moans or cries of pleasure escaping her lips, and didn't honestly care anymore at that point. Hers hands moved upwards to tighten just a bit in Horknath's hair, And she closed her eyes, focusing on every single spot of her skin that he was touching.

Valdyr held back a soft smile. "Then stop to try and pretend you're an asshole around me. You don't want me to actually think that now, do you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 01:19 pm

Horknath's head was spinning, pleasure clouding his brain when her fingers grabbed his hair, mingling with her delicious moans and keens. Gods if he could, he would have never stopped. But he was getting closer, and himself be damned if he couldn't have her come before. He sneaked a hand in between them, to find her clit. "Gods, I-I'm close, Carleen", he moaned against the skin of her breast, the rhythm of his thrusts faltering.

Serah smiled. "I don't. I want you to think I'm the best girl that ever existed", she added laughing. "Let's face it, I am. I am pretty amazing."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 01:31 pm

Carleen cried out once more, and her insides clenched around Horknath's length as pleasure clouded her brain for good, when she reached her own orgasm. She instinctively pressed herself closer to Horknath, unable to think anymore.

Valdyr snorted. "I fear you might only be the best elf so far. the best girl that ever existed would be my niece," he said with a soft, nostalgic smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 01:40 pm

Horknath growled loudly when he felt her insides squeezing his lenght like that. He only had to thrust into her one more time before he came, his hips trembling. He kissed her cheek, stroking her face as he watched her pleasure-filled expression through clouded eyes, panting.

Serah smiled softly. "Aw. Well, I can't compete with that. I'm sure she's the cutest", she answered gently. "How old is she again?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 02:06 pm

Carleen needed a little while to come back to her senses, but she instantly smiled to Horknath and kissed him once more, gently. "Are you okay with sleeping here tonight?"

Valdyr smiled. "Twenty-four." Which, by dwarf standards, meant she was still a kid! he fumbled in his pockets and found an old family picture, with his niece, her mother, and another dward that looked exactly like Valdyr, but with a much brighter smile, and formal-looking clothes. He showed that picture to Serah, showing her his niece.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 02:14 pm

Horknath kissed her back, one, two, a lot of times. "If that's what you wish", he answered kindly, looking at her. Well, he couldn't help it. "You really are beautiful", he whispered in between kisses, for the third time that night. "I don't know how I got so lucky to even get the chance to look at you."

Serah looked at the photo, smiling softly. If twenty four years old was 'still a kid' for dwarven standards, for elven standards it was 'just learnt how to walk'. "Aw, look at her. She's so cute! She took a lot from her mom. But she has your brother's nose, doesn't she!", she cooed. She couldn't help it, she always gushed when kids were involved.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 02:54 pm

Carleen laughed kindly. "Oh, stop it. You're already in my bed, there's no use for more sweet words." Her cheeks were adorably tinted red by now, but she didn't mean what she just said. It was nice, for once, to be with a man - half human, in this case - who cared for more than just having sex.

Valdyr nodded. "Yes. She also has his kindness." He looked at the picture for a while more. "She doesn't speak, though. Never has."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 03:07 pm

"Sorry. I didn't want to make you uneasy", Horknath answered, a bit sheepishly. "I am not speaking lies, though. I really think you are radiant", he added, his face flushing as he looked away from her.

Serah looked at him, tilting her head. "She is mute?", she asked, softly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 03:39 pm

"You seem like the kind of man who couldn't know how to lie," Carleen gently teased him, as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I like that about you."

Valdyr nodded, and folded the picture to put it back in his pocket. "The whole family learned sign language to communicate with her. She's a clever girl. And loves to read." He looked up, blinking his eyes a bit. He was holding back tears.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 03:53 pm

Horknath smiled at her, softly kissing her mouth. "You're right about that." He laid down a bit better, to have her take a more comfortable position by pulling her on his chest. "Are you sure I can stay?", he asked softly, playing with her hair. "I don't want you to get in troubles..."

Serah laid a hand on his shoulder, gently. She never missed her place, but he sure did, and that honestly moved her. "She seems like a great girl", she answered with a smile. Then he tapped him on the shoulder, to have him look at her. With a big smile, she repeated what she just said, but in (not very good, admittedly) sign language.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 04:07 pm

Carleen smiled back at him. "No one will enter this room before I leave it. You can stay until next morning, and leave through the window." She gently laid her hand on his torso, relaxing against him.

Valdyr smiled back at her, and signed to her 'I didn't know you knew sign language'. Yet, before he could ask her about it, a cry of pain suddenly echoed not too far past them. Yvan's voice. Which became a whine.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 04:17 pm

Horknath smiled, relaxing too. He caressed her back, tracing her spine with his fingers. "I will be your secret, princess", he murmured. "For as long as you will want me to be, I guess." Maybe that last part came out a bit more bitter than he had intended to.

Serah got honestly startled by that noise, her sensitive ears moving. "Was that Yvan?", she said, frowning. "Let's go and see what's happening", she added then, pulling Valdyr with her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 04:21 pm

Carleen remained silent for a few seconds, gently caressing his chest. "You're welcome here every night until you need to leave, Horknath," she finally said, a bit sad. Because after all, he was a traveller.

Valdyr swiftly followed Serah, and they finally stumbled upon Yvan, who had fallen off a balcony, and was now whining on the ground, his leg making a weird angle. Thankfully, he still seemed drunk enough for not noticing how much in a bad shape he was. Valdyr swore. "Serah, quick, we need to know if there's a doctor around!" he ran to Yvan's side, and slapped him, before he proceeded to probe his leg. Yes. He just slapped an injured wizard.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 04:33 pm

Horknath instinctively hugged her closer against his body. He wished he didn't have to go away from her now. It was weird, to get so attached to a woman he had just met. But he was made like that. "Until then. I swear I will treat you right", he murmured.

Serah nodded, getting the attention of a couple of servants not so far away. "Please, call a doctor! Our friend is injured!", she yelled at them, before kneeling beside the magician. "... did you just slap him or did I imagine it", she snorted.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 04:39 pm

Carleen felt her heart melt to such sweet, kind words. She kissed Horknath once more, then straightened up long enough to close the curtains around the bed. She was soon back against him, humming softly. "Would you like me to show you around tomorrow?" she whispered to him.

"I've told that idiot to watch his consumption of alcohol or something bad might happen to him one day," Valdyr grunted. Yvan just whined more. "It's not like I meant to fall!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 04:47 pm

Horknath smiled. "You promised to show me where they made your swords, didn't you. And - you know, I think I'd like to spar with you, sometime", he added, welcoming her in his arms again.

"But you meant to get drunk, didn't you. You light weight", Serah reproached him with a laugh, poking his cheek. "Now, don't move. Doctor will come and patch you up. Congrats, you got yourself a broken leg!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 04:54 pm

"You're not afraid to get beaten by a woman?" Carleen asked him with a smile.

Yvan whined again as doctors came. They helped to carry Yvan down to the infirmary, where they tried to patch up his leg. Valdyr stood there, thinking. "Serah, I fear it's more serious than it seems. I mean. He'll need weeks, even months for this to heal."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 05:02 pm

Horknath chuckled. "Nah, not at all. I think I have all the possibilities to win against you. But, well, should you actually beat me... well." He shrugged, embarrassed. That would have been damn hot.

Serah looked at Valdyr, widening her eyes. "Really?" She looked at Yvan, frowning. "Damn. I don't know if they'll allow us to stay that long, though. I mean... guests are like fish, after a while they stink", she added, worriedly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/17, 05:15 pm

"Here's what we're going to do," Carleen said, caressing his muscles. "If I win against you tomorrow, I get to order you around a bit, tomorrow night. If you win, we do this the other way around. How about that ~"

Valdyr held back a smile at that comparison, but nodded. "Or we would need to find a way to pay Lord Sakrish for the expenses, if he would allow us to stay then. But going back to wander around with Yvan unable to walk will be a no."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/17, 05:20 pm

Horknath let out a low groan at the thought. Honestly, however it would have ended, it seemed like a winning situation. "I think I will thoroughly enjoy tomorrow night, either way", he answered, nuzzling her neck.

"Yeah", Serah grumbled. "There's no way I'm carring him around like a princess. No matter how light he is." She shook her head. "I'll have to ask how he ended up on that balcony, tomorrow. ... but honestly now, where's our big guy?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 20/11/17, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum