Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Gravirei on Mon 12 Dec - 19:47

Michela smirked at him, shrugging slightly. "I'll take the risk. It's not like you'd have much to look at", she chuckled, closing the bathroom door behind her.
She kept her promise. She had a very quick, hot shower, just the time to get rid of the sticky feeling she had on her skin and hair, after the trip. She wrapped herself up in a towel, took another one for her hair and came out of the bathroom, stepping into the room.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 12 Dec - 19:54

Neos was writing down something in his notebook when she came out. His eyes followed every single line of her body, gowing upwards. "Nothing to look at, eh." he said, not even adverting his eyes to seem the slightlest bit polite. And even smiled.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 12 Dec - 20:16

Michela raised an eyebrow at him, blatantly staring at her figure like that. Then she snorted. "I stand by my point. But well, suit yourself", she said, sitting on her bed. "Noting down stuff?", she asked then, starting to dry her hair.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 12 Dec - 22:43

Neos nodded, and finished what he was writing. "Yes. It's always useful to read those kind of notes later. I mean. I won't be able to visit worlds freely, I need to remember what I could find in them, if needed."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 12 Dec - 22:49

Michela hummed, the towel still on her head. "It makes sense, I guess, if you travel a lot", she observed. Then she added, "Speaking of travels, thank you for getting me here. It was a luck that you were ready to go."
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 18:07

"No probs," answered Neos as he kept on writing something in his notebook. Or was he really writing ? He lifted his gaze to meet hers. "By the way. How long do you intend to stay ? Because I'll probably leave once I'll have gathered what I need."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 18:14

Michela shrugged. "I intend to keep on travelling. I don't see the reason for which I should stay here." She sighed. "I will stay just the time to discover what is up with this place. Honestly this whole vampire thing confuses me. I am curious." She looked at him. "Maybe I'll leave with you again. But well, if you happen to have to leave before, I'll go by myself, somehow."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 18:23

Neos shrugged again, as he smiled. "You'll know where to find me. I'll tell you if I end up in another inn," he told her, as he finally closed his notebook to put it under his pillow. "I'll get my shower," he told her as he entered the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 18:34

Michela chuckled. "I'm counting on that." Then she started to look for clean clothes in her backpack, rummaging in it, before adding in a loud voice: "Ohi, make sure to close the door, so I won't be tempted to barge in!" And smiling to herself, she went back looking for clothes.

Last edited by Gravirei on Wed 14 Dec - 0:24; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 18:39

Only a snort answered her, as Neos made no efforts in locking the door either. While he was in the bathroom, the commotion outside came a bit closer to their inn, as the clatter of a fight could be heard, as well as some... inhumain shrieks.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 18:56

Michela had just finished wearing her underwear and a pair of pants when she heard those screeches that had very little of human. They sounded like the kind of noises that a pained beast could make. Or the sound of a brand new chalk on a blackboard. Or a mix of the two. Either way, it was such a disturbing noise that the vampire couldn't really help but walking to the window, a hoodie in her hands, and peeking outside.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 19:05

There was an odd creature struggling on the ground of a nearby plazza. It was waving wing-like limbs around, as people around it were trying to tie it up togethers. Some of them had those weapons with their green-lit blades, and were using them to wound the beast. Very few blood came out of it, but every single time a blade hit it, the beast just shrieked more.
But was it really a beast? As it fought back one last time, the guards had to move away from it, revealing a human-like face of a man, that had nothing to do with actual vampire, except...For its very good eyesight. For he looked his eyes with Michela for as long as he could, before the guards had chains secured around its body, and placed a bag on its head.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 19:14

Michela wanted to run back at her bed right in the instant she saw that... creature? Thing? Wobbling around that way, those awful noises it was making were grating her ears and making her wish to just lose her hearing faculties.
She really wanted to run back. But she was completely petrified when she noticed that beast looking at her, its face more human than its whole body and honestly scaring her. She was held in place by that gaze, until finally a bag was placed on its head and she could look elsewhere.
What in the heavens was that...? Was that what they called a vampire here? "What the hell is wrong with this place?", she muttered.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 20:05

"What?" Asked Neos as he finally came back out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but his underwear, and ruffing his wet hair. "You were saying something ?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 20:11

Michela almost made a startled sound at Neos' sudden apparition, but she controlled herself as she looked at him. "I... was saying that this city is nuts. I was looking at the commotion..." She shook her head, still trying not to think of that creature. Maybe she was being paranoid. Maybe it wasn't looking at her...
Also, she seemed quite unfazed by the fact that she was staring at a man who was just wearing his underwear.
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 20:25

Neos arched a brow. "Why did you look?" He went towards the window, and shut the curtains. "See? Nothing. Let's just go to sleep, and don't tell me about what you saw. I don't want to have nightmares."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 20:35

Michela rolled her eyes, finally putting on her hoodie and going towards her bed. "I wasn't going to tell. Certain things have to be seen in first person or you won't believe it." She sat down, looking at him with a critic eye. "Aren't you cold?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 20:39

Neos smiled at her. "I'm like a living heater. Want to try ?" he whispered as he bent towards her, putting his hands on the mattress beside her.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 20:50

Michela huffed, a small smile on her lips. "Careful. I am pretty cold, you know." She looked at him straight in the eyes, tilting her head, her smile slightly larger. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 21:00

"My, my. You're cold in all senses of the word," he joked as he straightened up, and finally went for his bed, sliding under his blankets. "I never end up with nice girls."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 21:12

Michela sighed. "I'm easier when I didn't just witness something nightmare-ish just outside my window. You just got unlucky." She ruffled up her hair, laying down. "I am a nice girl", she muttered, more to herself than to him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 21:18

"Eh. Don't say that just because you refused a rude guy under your blankets tonight," he said on a more playful tone. "I know I'm a bit of a douche ~"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 21:27

Michela laughed. "Nah. You're pretty fun. I've known way worse." Her hand instinctively grabbed her neck. Way worse. Like the one who had made her something she didn't really want to be. "Let's say I'm not that lucky with men", she said then, with another laugh. "You unlucky too?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 13 Dec - 21:34

"With men, yeah", he answered with a dead-serious face. Before he laughed kindly. "Don't worry. I'm not the forcing type. You don't want to, it's ok. And I'm not going to ask embarrassing questions."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 13 Dec - 21:54

Michela smiled. "That's a very nice thing to say, for a douche." She laughed. "But if I were you, I'd try my luck again, another time. If you'll still be interested." She flashed a smirk at him, then laid on her back, her hands resting on her stomach.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next