Le Deal du moment : -46%
Oceanic OCEAB120W Batteur électrique – ...
Voir le deal
7.51 €

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 12 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 09:11 pm

Yvonne managed to block the hit with her left arm, letting out a grunt of pain as she felt the power behind that kick. The heel digging in her flesh, her muscles and bones loudly protesting, she saw an opening to his shoulder and aimed for it, gritting her teeth, ignoring the pain.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 09:21 pm

Dellinger yelped as he took the blow, and immediately tried to jump back.
On their side, there was a loud thump as Diamante had managed to block Donovan's wind, and had ran to him with his metal cape forward.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 09:35 pm

Yvonne followed Dellinger's movement, her sword preceeding her. She tried to get his belly, or a leg, a place that would've permitted her to just leave Dellinger be and go help Donovan. She didn't look, but that ugly noise didn't really make her think of anything good. Her left arm hurt, so she tried not to move it too much.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 09:43 pm

Yvonne finally hit Dellinger's leg, who let out a cry of surprise as he fell down, since he had lost his balance. And he whined, for it was har for him to try to stand up now.

In the meantime, Diamante had reached for one of his minions' pistol, and was now aiming at Donovan, intending to shoot him in the head quickly. He'd take care of Yvonne afterwards, he thought to himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 09:48 pm

Yvonne took her sword back, kicked Dellinger's wound just to make sure he would not get up too soon - when did she become this vicious? - and then launched herself at Diamante with all her might, headbutting his side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 10:03 pm

Diamante was huge. Huge and heavy. He barely flinched, and that was mostly due to the surprise. His bullet still touched Donovan's head, but it was mostly on the outside. It broke through his skin though, all the way from the forehead to over the ear, and drew a lot of blood. And a cry of pain from him.
"You little," he snarled at Yvonne, as he caught the hem of his own cape, intending to hurt her with the metal it was made of.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 10:08 pm

Yvonne shook her head. Damn it, that had probably hurt her more than it had hurt him. She didn't relent though, drawing her sword once again, and for once she wasn't thinking about neutralizing her objective. She was aiming to hurt. With a yell, she tried to stab Diamante through his chest.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 10:24 pm

Diamante wasn't one of Doflamingo's former generals for nothing. He stopped the blade with his cape in a swift move, then tried to grab her by the hair, seeing red. He was step by step growing more and more furious against Yvonne, as he got the time to review everything she had lied to him about.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 10:30 pm

Yvonne yelped in pain as her hair was grabbed, momentarily losing her equilibre, her sword making a screeching noise when it clashed against Diamante's cape. She tried to kick his knee with all her strength, ready to leave the sword and punch his face, if necessary.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 10:43 pm

Diamante barked a moking laugh. "Not so cocky today, pet. Got anything to say for me? Any other one of your dirty lies?" He snarled, as he moved his face closer to hers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 10:51 pm

Yvonne snarled back at him, baring her teeth. And she actually left her sword and punched him right in the face, as hard as she could, her other arm still losing blood for Dellinger's previous hit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/12/16, 10:59 pm

Diamante took the first blows, out of surprise, but laughed mockingly as he held her further away. "Oh, that's right, honeypie. Show me some real passion ~"
He couldn't laugh for long, though. For he raised his head to look at a flash of light going up to the sky. And during that one second of distraction, Donovan has stood up, and used his remaining strength to hit him with two big wind blows, that finally sent his own cape right into his face, which took him by surprise. He even let go of Yvonne's hair at that moment.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/12/16, 11:32 pm

Yvonne left some hairs in Diamante's hand from how harshly she had moved to free herself, quickly getting a hold of her sword again. She took advantage of Donovan's intervention to aim at one of the spots that were left uncovered by the cape, trying to wound Diamante.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 07:18 pm

Diamante got hurt at one of his knees, and hissed, as he saw red. He immediately took a hold of himself, his fury making the pain dull. He grabbed his coat, and intended to slam it into Yvonne's face once again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/16, 07:29 pm

Yvonne wasn't quick enough this time; the coat slammed full on her face. She stumbled backwards, spitting blood on the ground, her nose bleeding too. She didn't leave the sword though, her hand firmly clasped around it as she tried to hit him again and again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 11:14 pm

Diamante barked a cruel laugh, as he wrapped his coat around his hand, and ended up catching her sword with it. "You should know by now that this is useless," he spat at her. He even raised his gun once again... but it just exploded in his hand, as a ray of light went through it.
"Myyy, my my," said a really laid-back voice. "What was I supposed to say again? Ah, yes. You're all under arrest," smiled nonchalantly Kizaru as he adjusted his glasses. And in one instant, the whole place was surrounded by Marines.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/16, 11:21 pm

How in the heavens had Admiral Kizaru managed to arrive there so soon? Her expression could very much tell just how surprised she was by that sudden apparition. But she really had never been happier to hear his laid back voice. She sighed all her relief though, coughing out some more blood while getting her sword back with a harsh move and taking some steps away from Diamante, throwing him the coldest glare she could muster. She panted and whined, becoming suddenly aware of the searing pain in her left arm.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 11:28 pm

"I am not done with you yet," snarled Diamante at Yvonne again as he came back to his senses. Unfortunately, before he could even lay a finger on her, Kizaru's men had thrown a sea stone net on him, and he could only grunt, and struggle a bit, before he fell to his knees.
"Pfeew, looks like I've made it just in time," commented Kizaru with a huge grin, as he made his way to get to Yvonne's side. "Good thing that Vice-Admiral could send me a quick message a little while ago. How are you, Yvonne? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/16, 11:38 pm

Yvonne smiled weakly at him. "I've had better days", she shrugged, flinching at the movement since it brought pain. She looked grimly at Diamante, a triumphant light in her eyes at seeing him finally harmless. She murmured something unintelligible about intercourses and cactuses, and then she snapped back to her senses. "Admiral, Vice Admiral Donovan has been wounded and needs to eat and rehydrate as soon as possible. Did you bring doctors?" She glanced at Donovan, worried.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 11:43 pm

Kizaru nodded, and looked at Donovan who had, too, collapsed onto the ground. After all, he was already weak before, but using his powers after so long had required so much energy from him. Also, due to his wound to the head, he had lost a lot of blood. Thankfully, the medical team was taking care of him, and he'd be soon taken away. "Yes. To be honest, I didn't think this mission would like so long," Kizaru said, as he looked carefully at Yvonne. "You should follow the medical team, and leave the rest to me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/16, 11:46 pm

Yvonne nodded at him. "Thank you Sir, I will." She saluted him, a bit awkwardly because of her wounds, and went over Donovan, to keep an eye on the medical staff, observing the procedures andd following them away.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 11:47 pm

Donovan finally opened his eyes as he was taken back to the ship, and looked over at Yvonne. He gave her a weak smile. "Eh. You did it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/16, 11:51 pm

Yvonne smiled back at him, a tired, yet sincere smile. "We did. I would've gotten shot two times if it wasn't for you." She urged him to stay still though, with a small gesture of her hand. "Seems like you're still going to wait to get those soap and razor", she added then, a bit jokingly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/16, 11:57 pm

Donovan whined, clearly overreacting on purpose. "To think I could have finally proved to you that deep inside, I'm not such a disaster of a man," he answered, and then smiled at her. He had to close his left eye though, because he was still bleeding a lot. "How are your wounds, though?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/12/16, 12:03 am

"Oh, I think I can wait for you to demonstrate that when you will be able to look at me with both your eyes again." Yvonne smiled again at him, her hand still holding onto her left arm. She had wiped away the blood from her face while following the medical staff. "Nothing that can't be repaired, don't worry", she said, then sighed lightly. "I've never been this glad of the end of a mission."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next